• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

~Kagami~

Kagami sat in the gardens all alone. It was too quite and nothing to do around here. "I'm so bored. I haven't did any fighting for a week".She layed back down on the grass and looked at the sky.

Kisaki said:
"Thanks kid!"she took the church from him. "Enjoying the park? It's better than being at school " she said. Elise was used to being on so many rides. She never had jetty legs or motion sickness.
"That's true," Roy said, biting into his churro, "Which ride do you want to go on next? The racing carts? That really fast looking red Ferris wheel?"

"Hmm.."she bite the churro and thought of the next ride. "Racing cars then the ferris wheel " she answered. She took another bit of her churro.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"That's true," Roy said, biting into his churro, "Which ride do you want to go on next? The racing carts? That really fast looking red Ferris wheel?"

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
"Yes..." Lena exclaimed, smirking, as she nuzzled really closely to Shuu, practically her whole body now under his chest.
Shuu felt her chest push a little up against his and he went all red. "H-Hey, I know we already did it once but no need to do it twice in a row." He said, clearly getting all shy because her teasing was turning him on again.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu felt her chest push a little up against his and he went all red. "H-Hey, I know we already did it once but no need to do it twice in a row." He said, clearly getting all shy because her teasing was turning him on again.
"I wanted to nuzzle up to you" Lena exclaimed, kissing his throat lightly.

"We won't have another baby... unless... you... want" She said, touching with her finger Shuu's chest, and running it down to his waist, blushing softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-n/n-no!" She yelped in embarasment as she curled up more under her massive blanket

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame sighed before she went up to the bed and lifted the blankets⊹...

JJKab said:
"I wanted to nuzzle up to you" Lena exclaimed, kissing his throat lightly.
"We won't have another baby... unless... you... want" She said, touching with her finger Shuu's chest, and running it down to his waist, blushing softly
Shuu thought about it for a while. "Well... I guess it wouldn't be bad for Az to have a brother or sister would it?" He asked her, hugging her wait then running his hands along her figure. He then looked at her eyes and smiled softly with a warm and inviting gaze.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame sighed before she went up to the bed and lifted the blankets⊹...
Ayame yelped as her shedding lower half was uncovered making her launch for the blanket. "No give it back!" She said scrambling to try and cover her self back up

Drakon had defeated every member of Team Dimension except Shuu who was busy with his wife. Drakon had taken the artifacts leaving them with one to recover. The one in Inechi's lab... With his mission complete Drakon returned to his quarters with a heavy sigh as he laid down on his bed. He felt his head. He had a high fever. Great. He really had pushed himself this time...

@charleen ((Can Nico call Drakon? And if possible could she come take care of him while he's sick :o ?))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ayame yelped as her shedding lower half was uncovered making her launch for the blanket. "No give it back!" She said scrambling to try and cover her self back up

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame sighed before she went to help Harumi shed by pulling it off carefully⊹...

Daniel reaving]Shali smiled and quickly headed for the abandoned were house she lived in and went in. "Baby I'm home!!" Shali called out to see if her boyfriend was around as she layed the girl on her bed and looked around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Ryu was sitting at a desk in Ali's room, tinkering around with some tech. When he heard her voice, he quickly turned around and looked at her, "Ali!" He said with a smile as he hopped out the chair he was sitting in and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Where were you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame sighed before she went to help Harumi shed by pulling it off carefully⊹...
"No don't do tha!! Yaaaaa!" She yelped and squirmed as she tried to get her to stop peeling it felt weird, like icky bugs crawling all over her skin

Roman said:
Ryu was sitting at a desk in Ali's room, tinkering around with some tech. When he heard her voice, he quickly turned around and looked at her, "Ali!" He said with a smile as he hopped out the chair he was sitting in and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Where were you?"
Shali giggled and happily hugged him back as she smiled. "I was at the school." She told him with a smile while wondering when the girl would wake up

@JJKab

Roman said:
"Really? I think I should have went, but then again... I'm sort of the Lightning God." Ali said laughing lightly. "I'll go next time just to go. Who's the girl though? Do you think it's okay to bring her here? We are assassins after all."
"Oh I bumped into her at school and kinda made her hit her head badly so I brought her here just to rest." She said with a happy smile before she kissed him happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame looked at her sister and gave a serious stare⊹...
''That faster I do it, the faster it won't feel weird anymore...And mom also told me to do it too...''
"Noooooooooohohohooo." Harumi whined loudly as she flopped around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Noooooooooohohohooo." Harumi whined loudly as she flopped around

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon put Harumi on the bed and continued to help Harumi shed. Though it was rough and not careful now that she was flopping around⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh I bumped into her at school and kinda made her hit her head badly so I brought her here just to rest." She said with a happy smile before she kissed him happily

[/QUOTE]
"That sucks." Ryu said, still holding Ali by her waist. When she kissed him, he kissed back, kissing as passionately as he could before pulling away moments later. "I hope she wakes up soon... How hard did she hit her head?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon put Harumi on the bed and continued to help Harumi shed. Though it was rough and not careful now that she was flopping around⊹...
"Ow ow ow that hurts!!" Harumi yelped at her sister

Roman said:
"That sucks." Ryu said, still holding Ali by her waist. When she kissed him, he kissed back, kissing as passionately as he could before pulling away moments later. "I hope she wakes up soon... How hard did she hit her head?" He asked.
"Pretty hard. But I couldn't detect and internal damage to the brain besides tensed up areas causing a need for rest." She told him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ow ow ow that hurts!!" Harumi yelped at her sister
"Pretty hard. But I couldn't detect and internal damage to the brain besides tensed up areas causing a need for rest." She told him

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. She should be good in a few minutes to possibly an hour I guess." Ryu said, nodding his head in assurance. "Are you yourself okay? Didn't suffemr any damage while you were out now did you?" He asked, examining her body for anything that seemed foreign or any damages.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu thought about it for a while. "Well... I guess it wouldn't be bad for Az to have a brother or sister would it?" He asked her, hugging her wait then running his hands along her figure. He then looked at her eyes and smiled softly with a warm and inviting gaze.
Lena purred, when she felt Shuu's touch. She kissed him softly, wrapping her arms around his torso. She pulled away after a bit, though, and sat up

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody rubbed her back, trying to comfort her, "Let it out, let it out." he said, "I'll buy some stuff to help you cope with this. I'm sure they have something for this." he said softly.
She rolled onto her back " yep they do and it comes in a needle " she said with a tired chuckle

JJKab said:
Lena purred, when she felt Shuu's touch. She kissed him softly, wrapping her arms around his torso. She pulled away after a bit, though, and sat up
Shuu tilted his head lightly after he was kissed. "Do you want to do something else now?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu tilted his head lightly after he was kissed. "Do you want to do something else now?" He asked her.
"First off, I'll get myself dressed... Theeen.. Hoe about we go to the pool? Beach? Maybe you'll show me how it is to be a sun god?" She offered with a smirk, putting her t-shirt on

JJKab said:
"First off, I'll get myself dressed... Theeen.. Hoe about we go to the pool? Beach? Maybe you'll show me how it is to be a sun god?" She offered with a smirk, putting her t-shirt on
Shuu laughed a little and shook his head. "Well being a sun god is relatively simple. I have basically ultimate power and my brain takes care of mostly everything like keeping the sun at appropriate temperature and stuff. I'd be happy to go to the beach tho." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back