• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Oh okay, thank you!"
She said happily. Nico smiled back at him as he was walking away. She took out her phone and looked through her social media
Leon soon came back with a wide smile

"Alright, I'm back, we can... do whatever you want" He exclaimed, smirking

"What would you like to do now?"

Ollene slowly stood on her own feet, feeling a bit embarrased, as she looked at the girl

"Th-Thanks..." She whispered, stuffing her hands into her pockets

@Daniel reaving

JJKab said:
Ollene slowly stood on her own feet, feeling a bit embarrased, as she looked at the girl
"Th-Thanks..." She whispered, stuffing her hands into her pockets

@Daniel reaving
"No no your to weak!" She told her as she immediately picked her back up. "Where's your room?" She asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmm?" He asked as he tilted his head a little in confusion as to what she was reacting over. "What?" He asked her curiously not understanding

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn looked at her hand again before shaking her head, her eyes returning to normal within seconds, "N-nothing, just some sparks is all," Evelyn gave a small joyous filled laugh. What was that? She asked herself in her head, as she moved forward to the side of Atrio.

Sixxx said:
Amber sighed as the steped through seeming to finally realx " im not even in line and that was stressful " she said turning back to him " but your parents seem nice " she said with a soft smile
-(Zac)-

Zac laughed before he wrapped his arm's around Amber, the grey and black walls holding comfort for him, "Of course they are, because i am finally dating someone who isn't trying to kill me or try to take the throne," Zac said as he kissed Amber's cheek, within a blink of an eye, he was changed into a blue short sleeved shirt, and some tight jeans, "What do you want to do now?" Zac asked with a sly smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No no your to weak!" She told her as she immediately picked her back up. "Where's your room?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
Ollene didn't want to show the girl her ruined house, so she frowned softly

"I.... Am okay... I think" She said quietly, trying to get out of the girl's grasp

Sixxx said:
She. Rolled and held the bin over the side of the bed sweat rolling off her and occasionally dripping into the can , before she vomited into it tears rolling down her face
Cody rubbed her back, trying to comfort her, "Let it out, let it out." he said, "I'll buy some stuff to help you cope with this. I'm sure they have something for this." he said softly.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn looked at her hand again before shaking her head, her eyes returning to normal within seconds, "N-nothing, just some sparks is all," Evelyn gave a small joyous filled laugh. What was that? She asked herself in her head, as she moved forward to the side of Atrio.

-(Zac)-

Zac laughed before he wrapped his arm's around Amber, the grey and black walls holding comfort for him, "Of course they are, because i am finally dating someone who isn't trying to kill me or try to take the throne," Zac said as he kissed Amber's cheek, within a blink of an eye, he was changed into a blue short sleeved shirt, and some tight jeans, "What do you want to do now?" Zac asked with a sly smile.
"Sparks?" He asked in confusion as he watched her. "You feeling ok? Do you need me to take you back to your room?" He asked

JJKab said:
Ollene didn't want to show the girl her ruined house, so she frowned softly
"I.... Am okay... I think" She said quietly, trying to get out of the girl's grasp
Shalis grasp was rock hard but she showed no sign of fighting to keep her grip. "No your not, your brain has suffered extensions stress indicating you hit your head twice. You are to weak." She told her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shalis grasp was rock hard but she showed no sign of fighting to keep her grip. "No your not, your brain has suffered extensions stress indicating you hit your head twice. You are to weak." She told her

[/QUOTE]
Ollene groaned lightly, hearing that.

"T----THen take me to the nurse's office" She exclaimed, looking away from Shali.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](U)

[/QUOTE]
k))

...⊹Ayame was told to stay with Harumi by her mom. They said something about Harumi shedding...What does that mean? Anyway, Ayame was just with Harumi in their room⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sparks?" He asked in confusion as he watched her. "You feeling ok? Do you need me to take you back to your room?" He asked

[/QUOTE] ((6'5 Right?))
-(Evelyn)-

"I-i should be fine, just something to do with vampires, nothing to worry about," She said with another smile as she walked away, "You wanna come with?" Evelyn asked as she tapped him on the shoulder.

JJKab said:
Ollene groaned lightly, hearing that.
"T----THen take me to the nurse's office" She exclaimed, looking away from Shali.
"The nurses office is closed." She told her

HimeragiSeiker said:
k))
...⊹Ayame was told to stay with Harumi by her mom. They said something about Harumi shedding...What does that mean? Anyway, Ayame was just with Harumi in their room⊹...
Harumi layed there blushing madly as she did her best to hide her self under the covers. "Y-yes?" She asked her embarrassed

VenomSlayer said:
((6'5 Right?))
-(Evelyn)-

"I-i should be fine, just something to do with vampires, nothing to worry about," She said with another smile as she walked away, "You wanna come with?" Evelyn asked as she tapped him on the shoulder.
(Yup)

Atria watched her in confusion before he appeared by her side. "Yeah sure why not:" he said to her

JJKab said:
Leon soon came back with a wide smile
"Alright, I'm back, we can... do whatever you want" He exclaimed, smirking

"What would you like to do now?"
"Uhh.. I might have to pass up on that,"

She said smiling sheepishly. Nico took out a small piece of paper and wrote down her number. She gave it to him and slowly got up from her chair.

"It was nice meeting you!"

She said cheerfully.

"See you around!!"

She added before leaving the cafeteria. She headed back to her dorm.

charleen said:
"Uhh.. I might have to pass up on that,"
She said smiling sheepishly. Nico took out a small piece of paper and wrote down her number. She gave it to him and slowly got up from her chair.

"It was nice meeting you!"

She said cheerfully.

"See you around!!"

She added before leaving the cafeteria. She headed back to her dorm.
"See ya.."

Leon sighed, taking the number from Nico, and remembering it swiftly, before leaning on the wall, and closing his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The nurses office is closed." She told her
Harumi layed there blushing madly as she did her best to hide her self under the covers. "Y-yes?" She asked her embarrassed

(Yup)

Atria watched her in confusion before he appeared by her side. "Yeah sure why not:" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Then... rest me on the bench in the park..." Ollene said. Everything but her home seemed viable

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

She smiled " i dunno , we should go exploring " she said with a soft smile " lets go back to my apartment , ill get changed and showered and we can go do something fun " she said. Giving him a kiss

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No that won't do it will be raining soon." She told hwr

[/QUOTE]
Ollene sighed deeply

"Your d-d-dorm?" She asked as the last result

JJKab said:
Ollene sighed deeply
"Your d-d-dorm?" She asked as the last result
"Hmm well that would work although I don't live here but sure I can take you to my place." She told her as she started for the exit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The nurses office is closed." told her

(Yup)

[/QUOTE]
''Our mom said something about you shedding...is that what you're doing?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmm well that would work although I don't live here but sure I can take you to my place." She told her as she started for the exit

[/QUOTE]
Ollene decided to take a little nap,as she cuddled up a bit, and soon was asleep

(BRB)

JJKab said:
Ollene decided to take a little nap,as she cuddled up a bit, and soon was asleep
(BRB)
Shali smiled and quickly headed for the abandoned were house she lived in and went in. "Baby I'm home!!" Shali called out to see if her boyfriend was around as she layed the girl on her bed and looked around

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back