• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Ollene shrieked, feeling someone bump into her at pretty high speed, causing her to fall over, hitting the side of her head on the concrete. She got knocked out after this, as it was the same spot she hit earlier this day when she got bumped into by a boy
"I'm so sor-......" Shali said as she sat up with a groan having fallen onto the girl. She had sat up and was saying sorry before she noticed the girl was nocked out which made her panick. Looking around frantically before she quickly picked the girl up bridal style and launched up onto the roof and sat down cradling the girl. "Your ok your ok yeah yeah she's ok." Shali said frantically as her eyes scanned the girl for any injuries as she cradled her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm so sor-......" Shali said as she sat up with a groan having fallen onto the girl. She had sat up and was saying sorry before she noticed the girl was nocked out which made her panick. Looking around frantically before she quickly picked the girl up bridal style and launched up onto the roof and sat down cradling the girl. "Your ok your ok yeah yeah she's ok." Shali said frantically as her eyes scanned the girl for any injuries as she cradled her

[/QUOTE]
Ollene had small bruise on her temple. After few minutes, she groaned with pain, her hand automatically going to touch the bruise

"W---What... happened?" She mumbled, her vision blurry so she couldn't really see who bumped into her

"Oh thank god your ok." Shali said in relief as she stared at the girl worriedly while still cradling her in her arms

JJKab said:
Ollene had small bruise on her temple. After few minutes, she groaned with pain, her hand automatically going to touch the bruise
"W---What... happened?" She mumbled, her vision blurry so she couldn't really see who bumped into her

Sixxx said:
She looked up at him and sighed giving a small nodd and began looking around " do we sit or something " she said quietly to him her eyes were darker than usual but shined a bit more when she heard him from the mind link
-(Zac)-

Just through these door's. Zac said as big brown door's came up, the guard's opened them for Amber and Zac, originally stepping in Amber's way before Zac let out a low growl, "She with me," Zac said to the guards, his eyes becoming black, they instantly stood out of Amber's way and he pulled her through as the guards closed the door's, as they entered, there was one of every species in the room they saw outside, Zac gave a small sigh as he saw his mother and father, "Ready to meet my parent's?" Zac asked in an apologetic tone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio stopped and looked up at the woman who called down to him. "No I am not why do you ask?" He asked her in a cold tone

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn put her hands up in a surrender like pose, "Chill, i'm sorry," She said as she bowed her head slightly before raising it, "Cafeteria is closed bud," Evelyn said with a small sigh, "If you want food you have to go into the city, i wouldn't though because classes start shortly," Evelyn said as her eyes had spots of black in them. Prick. She thought to herself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh thank god your ok." Shali said in relief as she stared at the girl worriedly while still cradling her in her arms

[/QUOTE]
As Ollene's view cleared up, she noticed that she was held by a girl who appeared to be sorry.

"What j-just happened.. I don't remember anything" She exclaimed weakly, attempting to sit up, but failing

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Just through these door's. Zac said as big brown door's came up, the guard's opened them for Amber and Zac, originally stepping in Amber's way before Zac let out a low growl, "She with me," Zac said to the guards, his eyes becoming black, they instantly stood out of Amber's way and he pulled her through as the guards closed the door's, as they entered, there was one of every species in the room they saw outside, Zac gave a small sigh as he saw his mother and father, "Ready to meet my parent's?" Zac asked in an apologetic tone.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn put her hands up in a surrender like pose, "Chill, i'm sorry," She said as she bowed her head slightly before raising it, "Cafeteria is closed bud," Evelyn said with a small sigh, "If you want food you have to go into the city, i wouldn't though because classes start shortly," Evelyn said as her eyes had spots of black in them. Prick. She thought to herself.
"If you speak of my tone I apologize if you took it wrong. It's just the way I am." He told her knowing she thought he was a jerk or something before sighing. "Well I wasn't really looking for food. I was looking for some one to hang out with." He told her

JJKab said:
As Ollene's view cleared up, she noticed that she was held by a girl who appeared to be sorry.
"What j-just happened.. I don't remember anything" She exclaimed weakly, attempting to sit up, but failing
"I-I ran into you and we both fell down and you got nocked out." She told her in Confusion before she stopped her from trying to get up. "Don't move. Your weak and need rest." She told her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you speak of my tone I apologize if you took it wrong. It's just the way I am." He told her knowing she thought he was a jerk or something before sighing. "Well I wasn't really looking for food. I was looking for some one to hang out with." He told her
"I-I ran into you and we both fell down and you got nocked out." She told her in Confusion before she stopped her from trying to get up. "Don't move. Your weak and need rest." She told her

[/QUOTE]
Ollene moaned lightly, laying back down, as a small blush was on her cheeks

"Sorry.. I probably was too slow" She exclaimed quietly, looking away grom the girl, but then widened her eyes. They were on top of the school building...

JJKab said:
Ollene moaned lightly, laying back down, as a small blush was on her cheeks
"Sorry.. I probably was too slow" She exclaimed quietly, looking away grom the girl, but then widened her eyes. They were on top of the school building...
"No it was my fault I wasn't paying attention." She told her before noticing her shocked look. "Youuuuu ok?" She asked curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No it was my fault I wasn't paying attention." She told her before noticing her shocked look. "Youuuuu ok?" She asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
"W---W--HY.... are we on top of the s-ss-s--school?" Ollene asked, beginning to feel frightened

JJKab said:
"W---W--HY.... are we on top of the s-ss-s--school?" Ollene asked, beginning to feel frightened
"Funny story hehe. So when you were nocked out I uhhh kinda hehe panicked and brought you up here." She told her hesitantly

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-

-(Evelyn)-

She blushed when he got protective of her sighed wishing she could hold his hand " yeh.." she said with a sigh her eyes brightened and she put on a nice smile as they approached

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you speak of my tone I apologize if you took it wrong. It's just the way I am." He told her knowing she thought he was a jerk or something before sighing. "Well I wasn't really looking for food. I was looking for some one to hang out with." He told her

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed, "My tone of voice was something like your's a couple days ago, and for the past 48,000 year's, it's not been fun," Evelyn said as she looked up at him, "I would say me or Rosalie here ((She is not here)) to hang out with, but i'm guessing a no?" Evelyn asked putting on a confused face, "Correct me if i'm wrong,"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Funny story hehe. So when you were nocked out I uhhh kinda hehe panicked and brought you up here." She told her hesitantly

[/QUOTE]
Ollene sighed lightly, relaxing lightly in the girl's hands

"I... It's okay I g--g-guess..." She said quietly, closing her eyes.

Sixxx said:
She hugged him " you make me feel stable , like im not a ragging druggie you see me as more , the first time you saw even a little bit of it you just kept looking past it ." She smiled softly
Cody smiled, "Because, I saw past that because, you're funny. And, it's easy to look past that stuff, since it's just like smoking a cigarette, I can deal with it, and ignore it..." he said, not bringing up the shooting anymore, "I saw past it all, and saw a perfect lady in my eyes." he said, Cody can see past the dark, and see the dim lit light inside her, since he's been down the dark path before, and doesn't want anyone to go down that path either, it's the worst path to take.

Sixxx said:
She blushed when he got protective of her sighed wishing she could hold his hand " yeh.." she said with a sigh her eyes brightened and she put on a nice smile as they approached
-(Zac)- ((Just noticed something, Evelyn is written in the same place 3 times on 3 lines... wtf?))

As they approached Zac's parent's they noticed him and the girl next to him, her mother smiled but his father kept a blank face, her mother moved forward to hug Zac, he didn't do anything as she wrapped him in his arm's, she moved back and looked at the girl, "Well hello dear," Zac's mother said, Zac stepped in, "Mum, this is Amber, my girlfriend," Zac said the word as if it confused him, his mother and father smiled, "About time," They both said in sync before Zac's father moved forward, "I am Joran Crimson Black," Zac's father said as he out stretched his hand. Sorry to put you on the spot like this. Oh, and just think of what you want to say to me, i'll hear them. Zac said through the mind link giving a wink.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn sighed, "My tone of voice was something like your's a couple days ago, and for the past 48,000 year's, it's not been fun," Evelyn said as she looked up at him, "I would say me or Rosalie here ((She is not here)) to hang out with, but i'm guessing a no?" Evelyn asked putting on a confused face, "Correct me if i'm wrong,"
"Well I would say your wrong but that depends on if you would be willing to hang around with a nightmare." He said to her

JJKab said:
Ollene sighed lightly, relaxing lightly in the girl's hands
"I... It's okay I g--g-guess..." She said quietly, closing her eyes.
"I kinda panicked so here we are." She said with a soft giggle before she brought a gentle hand to the bump on her head. "Don't move ok. I'm gonna see if you have any major injury." She told her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I would say your wrong but that depends on if you would be willing to hang around with a nightmare." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)- ((Evelyn was given a love potion, she killed millions of people and did it without regret at the time...))

Evelyn gave a humourless laugh, "You, a nightmare? You have no idea," Evelyn said as her face turned blank and she looked away. Blood, death, dead bodies laid around her, the people she killed wiht her own hands, she couldn't move her body as the person that made her do this appeared, "Well done love, go kill some more," The were wolf said and her body against her will smiled and nodded. Evelyn snapped out of it and looked back up at the person, "A nightmare is an under statement if that's your race," Evelyn said with a humourless laugh, "You might as well," Evelyn said with a sly grin.

JJKab said:
There was no impact, as in a split of a second, Leon grabbed Nico's fist, and pulled it towards himself, dragging her softly closer. He smirked, as he looked in her eyes
"...aaaaand I have much...much better reflex than anyone... so..." He winked, releasing her fist.
Nico's eye widened when she was grabbed and pulled closer towards Leon. She blushed deeply when she looked into his eyes.

"Soo.. c-cool!"

She whispered, smiling sheepishly at him. She brought back her hand and laid back against her chair.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- ((Just noticed something, Evelyn is written in the same place 3 times on 3 lines... wtf?))
As they approached Zac's parent's they noticed him and the girl next to him, her mother smiled but his father kept a blank face, her mother moved forward to hug Zac, he didn't do anything as she wrapped him in his arm's, she moved back and looked at the girl, "Well hello dear," Zac's mother said, Zac stepped in, "Mum, this is Amber, my girlfriend," Zac said the word as if it confused him, his mother and father smiled, "About time," They both said in sync before Zac's father moved forward, "I am Joran Crimson Black," Zac's father said as he out stretched his hand. Sorry to put you on the spot like this. Oh, and just think of what you want to say to me, i'll hear them. Zac said through the mind link giving a wink.
Ambee smiled , and her eyes began to sparkle watching them interact " Amber Von hects , its a pleasure to meet you sir " she said stepping forward and shaking his hand and then his mothers " ms" she said before steping back rejoining Zac thank you and its fine , i dont mind she thought knowing he would hear it

charleen said:
Nico's eye widened when she was grabbed and pulled closer towards Leon. She blushed deeply when she looked into his eyes.
"Soo.. c-cool!"

She whispered, smiling sheepishly at him. She brought back her hand and laid back against her chair.
Leon laughed lightly, blushing softly

"Y-Yeah... sorry about that... probably scared you a little" He exclaimed, feeling a bit sorry for that. He was pretty much finished with his meal

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)- ((Evelyn was given a love potion, she killed millions of people and did it without regret at the time...))
Evelyn gave a humourless laugh, "You, a nightmare? You have no idea," Evelyn said as her face turned blank and she looked away. Blood, death, dead bodies laid around her, the people she killed wiht her own hands, she couldn't move her body as the person that made her do this appeared, "Well done love, go kill some more," The were wolf said and her body against her will smiled and nodded. Evelyn snapped out of it and looked back up at the person, "A nightmare is an under statement if that's your race," Evelyn said with a humourless laugh, "You might as well," Evelyn said with a sly grin.
Atrio chuckled. "I can tell you have done horrid things. but doing horrid things and being born of the darkness and fear of the world are different." He told her with a small smile as he watched her. "And it is not an understatement trusts me. Spend some time with a nightmare and you will see why we are called what we are." He told her

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"I kinda panicked so here we are." She said with a soft giggle before she brought a gentle hand to the bump on her head. "Don't move ok. I'm gonna see if you have any major injury." She told her

[/QUOTE]
Ollene hissed with pain, as she nodded, waiting for the girl to finish what she was doing, with a soft blush

Sixxx said:
Ambee smiled , and her eyes began to sparkle watching them interact " Amber Von hects , its a pleasure to meet you sir " she said stepping forward and shaking his hand and then his mothers " ms" she said before steping back rejoining Zac thank you and its fine , i dont mind she thought knowing he would hear it
-(Zac)-

Zac's father and mother nodded before someone came up behind him, "Holding out on me big bro?" Someone said as she leaned back on Zac, within an instance Zac moved to the left and the person fell to the ground with a thud, "Ow, prick!" The person slightly yelled at Zac, "Don't be an idiot then," Zac said as he moved back next to Amber, her wrapped and arm around hr waist and the person covered there eyes, "I'm too young!" The person said as they jumped to there feet. He's my little brother, unlike me, he isn't adopted. Zac said through mind link, "Your 12,000 year's old," Zac said in a bored tone as Zac's parent's gave one last smile at Amber before there faces became stone cold as they talked with other's. Sorry about that, if they show emotion that mean's they favour that race, it ends in another war. Zac said through mind link as he kissed Amber on the cheek, he looked at Amber and smiled, "Couldn't help myself," He said with a short laugh at the end.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio chuckled. "I can tell you have done horrid things. but doing horrid things and being born of the darkness and fear of the world are different." He told her with a small smile as he watched her. "And it is not an understatement trusts me. Spend some time with a nightmare and you will see why we are called what we are." He told her

[/QUOTE] ((How high is your character Btw, Evelyn is like 5'3, Zac being 6'3))
-(Evelyn)-

"I lived a nightmare," Evelyn said in a low whisper, Atrio not being able to hear, she gave another humourless laugh as her eyes returned to the normal crimson and gold, her gold one slightly darker than usual. Zac, i am going to go grab are classes soon. Evelyn said through the mind link they always had, Evelyn sighed before she stood up and straightened her back.

JJKab said:
Leon laughed lightly, blushing softly
"Y-Yeah... sorry about that... probably scared you a little" He exclaimed, feeling a bit sorry for that. He was pretty much finished with his meal
Nico shook her head slightly.

"No no no.. I wasn't scared,"

She exclaimed.

"It felt more exhilarating like within that split of second you able to stop me and.. well I'm amazed.."

She added, smiling brightly. Nico took one last bite and she set her plate aside from her.

"As you see, I have healing abilities, but that is not enough to possibly fight someone.. soo I'm awful,"

She sighed softly as she sank into her seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back