• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi had started splashing her as they reached the water laughing. "Hey, you wanna try body surfing?" He asked her curiously.
Leia stepped back, giggling a little as she was splashed at her, she splashed him back a little before stopping when he asked about body surfing. She looked at him curiously "Body surfing?" She questioned "I don't know how to do that." She admitted, though she supposed if he showed her shed try.

While waiting for his class, Gregory decided to pull out his book he took with himself, and began reading, humming softly. He was the first one to arrive before Ariel,so he was waiting for her

@Anyone (@Nona )

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac sighed with a laugh, "All of them did it, child woman and man, they where able to vote to stop, but, they didn't," Zac said as he moved towards amber and placed his arms around her waist, his eyes turned instantly back to the black and crimson swirl, "Sorry," He said as he placed his head on Amber's shoulder's.
she smiled at the gesture " well if you have anyvoice in the matter , consider the next generations needs , the ones who are slaves simply because their ancestors messed up . " she turned around to him and placed her hand on his cheek and gazing into his eyes her dark eyes sparkled slightly she stayed there for a moment before kissing him " lets go back to your room " she said with a soft smile and a kiss on the end of his nose

Sixxx said:
she smiled at the gesture " well if you have anyvoice in the matter , consider the next generations needs , the ones who are slaves simply because their ancestors messed up . " she turned around to him and placed her hand on his cheek and gazing into his eyes her dark eyes sparkled slightly she stayed there for a moment before kissing him " lets go back to your room " she said with a soft smile and a kiss on the end of his nose
-(Zac)- ((Sorry late reply, internet is being a b!tch,))

Zac gave a smile before he picked Amber up bridal style, "Let's go then," He said as he walked down the hallway a bit, the maids coming in and out of the room's again, he entered his room, the black and grey surrounding him, he opened the door to his bed room and entered. He placed Amber on the bed before he walked over to the other side and quickly stripped, he was in an instant under the cover's of the bed, looking over at Amber, "Care to join?" Zac said with a sly like grin.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- ((Sorry late reply, internet is being a b!tch,))
Zac gave a smile before he picked Amber up bridal style, "Let's go then," He said as he walked down the hallway a bit, the maids coming in and out of the room's again, he entered his room, the black and grey surrounding him, he opened the door to his bed room and entered. He placed Amber on the bed before he walked over to the other side and quickly stripped, he was in an instant under the cover's of the bed, looking over at Amber, "Care to join?" Zac said with a sly like grin.
She pulled off everything but her panties and a tank top and plucked his shirt off the floor pulling it on before climbing in and cuddling up to him sighing happily

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
She pulled off everything but her panties and plucked his shirt off the floor pulling it on before climbing in and cuddling up to him sighing happily
(I suggest maybe a fade here....)

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, as she began softly tickling Shuu's sides, with a sly grin. She was pretty much playing with Shuu now
Shuu began to squirm, yelping and laughing uncontrollably. "H-Hey! Stop that! I'm very ticklish!" He said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu began to squirm, yelping and laughing uncontrollably. "H-Hey! Stop that! I'm very ticklish!" He said.
"Nope. I won't" Lena exclaimed, moving the tickling to Shuu's back, with a evil grin

"You have to pledge to me. Or offer me something I want"

Nona said:
Leia stepped back, giggling a little as she was splashed at her, she splashed him back a little before stopping when he asked about body surfing. She looked at him curiously "Body surfing?" She questioned "I don't know how to do that." She admitted, though she supposed if he showed her shed try.
Satoshi forgot. She hadn't been to the beach before. He sighed and nodded. "I can teach you if you like. Let's find a wave first." He said before he let the ocean make them bob and weave first.

JJKab said:
"Nope. I won't" Lena exclaimed, moving the tickling to Shuu's back, with a evil grin
"You have to pledge to me. Or offer me something I want"
Shuu began thrashing around uncontrollably and blushing heavily as he laughed. "W-W-WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He said as he tried to gain control.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu began thrashing around uncontrollably and blushing heavily as he laughed. "W-W-WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He said as he tried to gain control.
"You!" Lena exclaimed, as she laughed, stopping with the tickling

"I want you... to be mine..." She said quietly, looking into his eyes, grabbing his hand softly. They were still under the sheets, so she was getting short of air.

Sixxx said:
She pulled off everything but her panties and a tank top and plucked his shirt off the floor pulling it on before climbing in and cuddling up to him sighing happily
-(Zac)- ((@Sixxx Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening- My C.S. for Zac and Evelyn BTW, @Nona as well))

Zac's face lit up slightly but he fell asleep a couple seconds later, he was awakened by one of his guards, "Sir, the meeting is shortly," The person said as they stood there, Zac looked at Amber quickly before Zac nodded, "Tell them 25 minutes," Zac said as the guard left but nodded before closing the door, Zac carefully moved out from under the sheet's and put his clothes on quickly, he looked through the curtains and saw it was morning, "Slept all night," Zac said with a small laugh, his throat was parched beyond dry, he quickly opened a small portal and reached his hand in, pulling out 2 vile's of blood, he popped the cork open, the smell instantly reaching his nose ((Hint @Sixxx)). Intoxicating. He thought to himself, he quickly sculled one vile about to drink the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"You!" Lena exclaimed, as she laughed, stopping with the tickling
"I want you... to be mine..." She said quietly, looking into his eyes, grabbing his hand softly. They were still under the sheets, so she was getting short of air.
Shuu smiled and kissed her for a while as a way of saying, "I'll always be yours. No matter what."

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- ((@Sixxx Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening- My C.S. for Zac and Evelyn BTW, @Nona as well))
Zac's face lit up slightly but he fell asleep a couple seconds later, he was awakened by one of his guards, "Sir, the meeting is shortly," The person said as they stood there, Zac looked at Amber quickly before Zac nodded, "Tell them 25 minutes," Zac said as the guard left but nodded before closing the door, Zac carefully moved out from under the sheet's and put his clothes on quickly, he looked through the curtains and saw it was morning, "Slept all night," Zac said with a small laugh, his throat was parched beyond dry, he quickly opened a small portal and reached his hand in, pulling out 2 vile's of blood, he popped the cork open, the smell instantly reaching his nose ((Hint @Sixxx)). Intoxicating. He thought to himself, he quickly sculled one vile about to drink the next one.
Amber woke up and opened her eyes and watched him drink the blood she sat up and smiled at him " good morning sweet heart" she said watching him with the second vile " why are we up " she said blinking back the groggyness

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled and kissed her for a while as a way of saying, "I'll always be yours. No matter what."
Lena kissed Shuu back, hugging him, as she nudged really close to him, her chest lightly pressed against his.

She was beginning to run out of air, as they were under the sheets for pretty significant amount of time

Sixxx said:
Amber woke up and opened her eyes and watched him drink the blood she sat up and smiled at him " good morning sweet heart" she said watching him with the second vile " why are we up " she said blinking back the groggyness
-(Zac)-

Zac smiled before he sculled the vile and threw it back into the portal, "I've been called to the meeting, you can come if you want, but i won't be able to talk or be with you much, i am going to be the king in a couple of year's," Zac said as he rubbed the back of his head, he walked back over to the bed and crawled over to Amber, lightly placing his lips on her's and pulling back slightly looking into Amber's eyes, his eyes glowing a bright red crimson with gold.

Roman said:
"That's a lot... A lot of missles and... A lot more." Perfect said, rubbing the top of his head trying to think about how something like that could be stopped. He knew there were people who could stop it, but he had went rogue, so no help from them. If Arbitz ever went out of his way to try and blow them up. His line of focus was cut by Arbitz' question. He quickly turned around and looked back at him, "Ah.. Uh... Ribbon?"
((how to stop it... Run like hell?)) ((at coffee shop on mobile btw))

Ribbon turned and smiled at arbitz, "Oh nothing much, just about the lady who you were with earlier. Apparently her and Perfect here are old friends!" Arbitz looked at her questioningly. "but didnt she punch him in the face?" Ribbon smiled and elbowed Perfect hard in the gut. "Oh... thats just their way of saying hello. Right Perfect???"

Kisaki said:
(Looks like a mix between French and latin)
Jack finally choose to help Sora.

"I'm going to pick you up and take you to the nurses office. Please don't try to kill me " he picked her up from the floor.

"Y-yep your really heavy."
((on mobile at coffee shop and nope, its called r'lyehian))

((dont worry she wont go demented crazy again... well no more than she already is xD ))

Sora's eyes snapped open when she felt herself being carried. She couldent remember anything from the past few hours, but that was nothing unusual. Rolling off the shoulder that was carrying her, she pulled out her knife and held it to her carrier's throat. "Who are you and were where you taking me?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((how to stop it... Run like hell?)) ((at coffee shop on mobile btw))
Ribbon turned and smiled at arbitz, "Oh nothing much, just about the lady who you were with earlier. Apparently her and Perfect here are old friends!" Arbitz looked at her questioningly. "but didnt she punch him in the face?" Ribbon smiled and elbowed Perfect hard in the gut. "Oh... thats just their way of saying hello. Right Perfect???"

[/QUOTE]
(((( True xD ))))

Perfect had sighed in relief when Ribbon began speaking. He was just happy he didn't have to explain everything to Arbitz if she was to tell him, but maybe he heard something wrong. No. He did. Friends with Akane? Oh no. No. "I am- AGH!" Perfect quickly wrapped his arms around his stomach, the unsuspected elbow doing a number on his stomach... And it didn't make that burrito from earlier a happy fellow either. "That's just how all... Women greet me... A real hard hit... In all the wrong places." Perfect groaned.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I'm pretty sure they can't destroy everything from hell itself...And the queen tends to smoke kingdoms from the inside out..." she said, she kinda wish she caught the flirt earlier, but when she looked back on his words, that came up, "But I still have no idea where he went, so I can't ask him anything..." she said, almost pouting.
((erm... well i mean one of aforementioned badasses did literally blow up heaven and hell so ya ummm I think he could destroy everything from hell... also a few of my characters can destroy entire dimensions... kingdoms arent that big in the grand scheme of things...))

((also at a coffee shop on a mobile.))

Kaz looked at her boredly. "Meh. I think you may be underestimating the rest of existence a little bit. but hey, I dont like depressing talks or arguments. Lets find something more fun to do and discuss." Kaz was slightly saddened when he saw her pout. It looked as if she might have feelings for this other boy. Oh well. wouldn't stop him from trying anyway. Sliding back into the pool, Kaz smacked the water and shot a large blob of water at Furia's face.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac smiled before he sculled the vile and threw it back into the portal, "I've been called to the meeting, you can come if you want, but i won't be able to talk or be with you much, i am going to be the king in a couple of year's," Zac said as he rubbed the back of his head, he walked back over to the bed and crawled over to Amber, lightly placing his lips on her's and pulling back slightly looking into Amber's eyes, his eyes glowing a bright red crimson with gold.
" so you wont be able to talk much in the meeting or for the next few years ?" She said with a smirk playing with his hair kissing him . " i might just go to the library, i could spend a year with the books " she smiled up at him .

Roman said:
(((( True xD ))))
Perfect had sighed in relief when Ribbon began speaking. He was just happy he didn't have to explain everything to Arbitz if she was to tell him, but maybe he heard something wrong. No. He did. Friends with Akane? Oh no. No. "I am- AGH!" Perfect quickly wrapped his arms around his stomach, the unsuspected elbow doing a number on his stomach... And it didn't make that burrito from earlier a happy fellow either. "That's just how all... Women greet me... A real hard hit... In all the wrong places." Perfect groaned.
((this post amused me immensely XDDD ))

Arbitz nodded thoughtfully as he wondered why the man named Perfect had just doubled over in pain. "I see. so then should guys greet you in the same way? By hitting you? How did women begin that greeting with you anyway?" Arbitz began to rapid fire off questions at perfect when Ribbon came to his rescue. "T-thats enough with the questions Bitz! We're almost home!" "We are really!?!?" A shiver of excitement ran down arbitz's spine as he thought about returning to his nice dark closet.

Sixxx said:
" so you wont be able to talk much in the meeting or for the next few years ?" She said with a smirk playing with his hair kissing him . " i might just go to the library, i could spend a year with the books " she smiled up at him .
-(Zac)-

Zac made a sad face, "Aww, i wanted you next to me though," Zac said in a sad tone, "Please?" He asked as he pressed his lips against Amber's, "I'm not taking no as an answer," He said into Amber's ear, lightly biting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back