• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
"Friendly " she said with huge smile " bears are very miss understood creatures" she said petting his thick fur " i love foxes most next to Brutis
( hey where are we at ?)
I think....I don't know, let me look for your last)

Roman said:
Cecil was still humming a tune in his head as Maya went to shower. He was having a constant flow of thoughts, things about their wedding and small things about what additions to the apartment he could make before he fell into a light sleep. Snoring softly, he laid with his hands behind his head. When Maya sat down beside him, Cecil blinked before he sat up, "I-I wasn't sleep. Just resting my eyes." He said, as he rubbed them a little. "Okay I was sleep..." He said, laughing lightly. "And yes, I am enjoying this entire day." Cecil added, pecking Maya's lips. "What about you?"
Maya raised a brow and giggled quietly when he tried to deny he was asleep. "I'm glad you are~" she said happily "Its good to see you relaxing, there's no shame in having a good nap~" she said smiling "And yes, of course I'm enjoying the day, one of the best memories I'll have was made today after all" she said returning the peck on the lips she was given.

Sixxx said:
"Friendly " she said with huge smile " bears are very miss understood creatures" she said petting his thick fur " i love foxes most next to Brutis
( hey where are we at ?)
Colin laughed "I'm friends with a forest nymph that says the exact same thing about bears" he said as he then looked over to Brutis "He won't mind if I pet him, right?" He asked.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody sighed, he wanted a promise, but knowing far in she was, "Alright...do your best, there is no try...that's how I was taught, don't try...do your best...now..." he said, putting her steak on a plate and walking it over to her, "You like them the way I like my steaks, rare." he said with a smile, "If you want mashed potatoes, I have hickory bacon powder packs I can make for us, they are always good with some type of meat!" he said, walking back to the stove, Cody was an expert cook, since he can cook anything with his hands, and he's been barbecuing since he was 10, he hopes she enjoys it, since everyone else does.
@Sixxx I hope this is it))

Nona said:
Maya raised a brow and giggled quietly when he tried to deny he was asleep. "I'm glad you are~" she said happily "Its good to see you relaxing, there's no shame in having a good nap~" she said smiling "And yes, of course I'm enjoying the day, one of the best memories I'll have was made today after all" she said returning the peck on the lips she was given.
Cecil yawned a little and stretched his arms out before putting them down in his lap. "I guess you're right, but when a business is being led by two people, sleep seems like foreign territory." He said with a laugh. When Maya said she was enjoying the day too and pecked Cecil on his lips, he smiled warmly and turned his back towards Maya, laying down, making sure hid head was in her lap and his legs on the arm rest. "Yeah, you could say the same for me, love." He said with a smile, looking up at her.

Mayyflower said:
Riley sighed. "Fine.." she huffs
"I mean come on. You expect my 'Smooth Moves' to win her over that simply? She's a bit.....Complex as far as people go with romance."

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled and continued eating " dosent bother me i was just curious " she smiled noticeing how tired he was " do you want to go back and sleep after i finish eating ? " she said softly
-(Zac)-

Zac shook his head as much as he could without moving Amber, "I'll be taking you to the library, i'll place a guard with you if you need anything. Just when you want to come back there'll be a portal near the dark magic part of the library, the guards know where it is," Zac said before he yawned, "I was awake for over 3 days, and now i'm tired? Geez i'm weird," Zac said with a laugh, he started drifting off again but not before kissing Amber on the cheek.

Nona said:
Colin laughed "I'm friends with a forest nymph that says the exact same thing about bears" he said as he then looked over to Brutis "He won't mind if I pet him, right?" He asked.
" no he loves it , especally behind his ears" she said with a grin " whats your favorite woodland animal " she said with a s. Soft smile

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac shook his head as much as he could without moving Amber, "I'll be taking you to the library, i'll place a guard with you if you need anything. Just when you want to come back there'll be a portal near the dark magic part of the library, the guards know where it is," Zac said before he yawned, "I was awake for over 3 days, and now i'm tired? Geez i'm weird," Zac said with a laugh, he started drifting off again but not before kissing Amber on the cheek.
She sighed , im actually a bit tired as well the library can wait Zac , id much rather rest with you ...and why would i need a gaurd arent i relatively safe here?"

Sixxx said:
" no he loves it , especally behind his ears" she said with a grin " whats your favorite woodland animal " she said with a s. Soft smile
She sighed ," im actually a bit tired as well the library can wait Zac , id much rather rest with you ...and why would i need a gaurd arent i relatively safe here?"
-(Zac)- ((Did i get on at a bad time? @Nona Caus' i DK))

Zac gave a small laugh, "You are, i just didn't want you getting lost, or, if you wanted a certain section of the library," Zac said as he opened his eyes, "So should we head back to my bed?" Zac said with a mischievous smile before he placed his lips on Amber's again, he placed his hands on Amber's hips and slightly squeezed before he removed his lips, "Let's head back to my room," Zac said with a smile as his gold and red eyes started turning opposites.

VenomSlayer said:
Zac gave a small laugh, "You are, i just didn't want you getting lost, or, if you wanted a certain section of the library," Zac said as he opened his eyes, "So should we head back to my bed?" Zac said with a mischievous smile before he placed his lips on Amber's again, he placed his hands on Amber's hips and slightly squeezed before he removed his lips, "Let's head back to my room," Zac said with a smile as his gold and red eyes started turning opposites.
((Sorry, I feel asleep for a while its 00:30 here :'3 I just didn't know if I was supposed to continue with Rosalie or if you wanted to send Evelyn to meet others so I hadn't replied yet :'3))

Sixxx said:
She sighed , im actually a bit tired as well the library can wait Zac , id much rather rest with you ...and why would i need a gaurd arent i relatively safe here?"
Colin nodded and smiled a little before petting Brutis behind the ears. "My favourite? Uhhh...." He hummed a little in thought "I mean I've never thought about which I like best I like lots of different animals...does it make me seem girly if I say red squirrels?" He said laughing sheepishly "I have a soft spot for cute things, I can't help it."

Nona said:
((Sorry, I feel asleep for a while its 00:30 here :'3 I just didn't know if I was supposed to continue with Rosalie or if you wanted to send Evelyn to meet others so I hadn't replied yet :'3))
((I would honestly like Evelyn to keep interacting with you,))

VenomSlayer said:
((I would honestly like Evelyn to keep interacting with you,))
((Okay, cool :D ))

After a while Rosalie glanced back at Evelyn with a questioning look. Her ears still covered by her hands as she wondered was it okay for her to remove them now. "Are you done?" She mouthed with no sound to her she didn't want to seem like she was eavesdropping or anything.

Nona said:
((Okay, cool :D ))
After a while Rosalie glanced back at Evelyn with a questioning look. Her ears still covered by her hands as she wondered was it okay for her to remove them now. "Are you done?" She mouthed with no sound to her she didn't want to seem like she was eavesdropping or anything.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn nodded with a large smile on her face, "Yep, i'm allowed to be around guys," Evelyn said in an extremely happy tone.

Nona said:
Leia blinked as he suddenly started running, was this what you did at the beach? Not really knowing what you did at the beach or how to have fun in general she decided not to think to hard about it (for once) and take on his challenge to a race as she began to run after him. Of course she didn't pass him and win since he technically had a head start but she did catch up with him, giggling softly as they reached the waters edge.
Satoshi had started splashing her as they reached the water laughing. "Hey, you wanna try body surfing?" He asked her curiously.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena giggled, "It's alright...I don't blame you. I know it's cute..." she said, "Sorry if I made you feel bad for saying that stuff...I understand now..." she said, she's guilty of sometimes going 'nyu' or 'mew' when she was looking in the mirror, just to call herself cute. Which made her feel embarrassed and blush a bit.
Ryu nodded and smiled warmly at her. "Good, I'm glad you understand. Anyway now that we're done I think it's about time we parted ways." He told her.

JJKab said:
Lena purred softly, her shirt and skirt both off of her. She was in her underwear, nuzzled closely into Shuu.
"I love you" She whispered, kissing his chest lightly
Shuu turned to face her and chuckled, feeling a little old now since he and his wife had became parents together. "I love you too~" He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu nodded and smiled warmly at her. "Good, I'm glad you understand. Anyway now that we're done I think it's about time we parted ways." He told her.
"O-Oh! Alright..." she said, "I guess I'll see you around, Ryu." she said, "If the school isn't too far away from here, I can walk..." she said smiling cheerfully, she'd prefer to walk, it was nice outside, and she loved to see the area too.

VenomSlayer said:
She smiled and kissed him taking his hand she yawned as they stood realizing she was quite tired as well she leaned on him a bit as they walked wstchibg as there seemed to be an exrodinary about of servents fluttering by all looking more and more worried " whats going on? " she said wondering if it was his father coming around

Nona said:
Colin nodded and smiled a little before petting Brutis behind the ears. "My favourite? Uhhh...." He hummed a little in thought "I mean I've never thought about which I like best I like lots of different animals...does it make me seem girly if I say red squirrels?" He said laughing sheepishly "I have a soft spot for cute things, I can't help it."
She giggled and a bunch of red and grey squirrels came out of the wood and cuddled him

CERBERUS177 said:
"O-Oh! Alright..." she said, "I guess I'll see you around, Ryu." she said, "If the school isn't too far away from here, I can walk..." she said smiling cheerfully, she'd prefer to walk, it was nice outside, and she loved to see the area too.
Ryu took a coin from behind her ear and flipped it with a sly grin. "It's a shame that I couldn't show you more of my wonderful magic tricks~" He said before catching the coin and opening his hand to reveal it had disappeared. "But I guess it'll just have to wait till next time." He said with a wink before suddenly 1000's of cards began swirling around him and he disappeared... Just as quick as he had come. There was a card now on the ground that read- "If you need to call me or if you want to hang out call this number. Thanks for the meal." It read... He hadn't paid for the food. That sly devil.

((XDDDDD))

Sixxx said:
I think i replied? Sorry ive been working night and im off and i feel jet lag-y even tho thats not what it is
You didn't reply, but if you want to go sleep or something, go ahead! I won't mind. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back