• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
"Oh?" She stood up on her tiptoes to view his ears, giggling lightly "That's still cool" Saria said as a pair of cat ears appeared on her own head and wiggled a little "Mines aren't permanent" she said as she stopped standing on her tip toes.
Wylie smiled, "That might be a gift. It gets a bit annoying trying to hide these ears." he closes the door behind them, then asks, "Can you give me a demonstration on Levi's battle tactics?"

Elise turned her head to Roy and smiled "you welcome".

Elise laughed " This great! Best ride ever!". The cart takes turns over and now the ride starts to upside down. Elise purple hair and bunny ears hanged down. She could feel her blood rushing to her face. The ride turns right-side up and turns to do a loop.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Thanks," Roy sighed with relief as the constraints tightened, then uttered a yell as the cart went down the curve, "Alright, I wasn't expecting-- yah!" he yells this just as the cart does a sharp left.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie smiled, "That might be a gift. It gets a bit annoying trying to hide these ears." he closes the door behind them, then asks, "Can you give me a demonstration on Levi's battle tactics?"

[/QUOTE]
Saria giggled as her tail whipped around a little "I like your ears though, why are you trying to hide them?" She asked curiously before he mentioned Levi's battle tactics "Hm?" She looked down at Levi "His tactics are...destructive...I'm afraid he'll wreck your dorm if he is in his full form..." She said laughing lightly as her ears and tail his themselves away.

Kisaki said:
Elise turned her head to Roy and smiled "you welcome".
Elise laughed " This great! Best ride ever!". The cart takes turns over and now the ride starts to upside down. Elise purple hair and bunny ears hanged down. She could feel her blood rushing to her face. The ride turns right-side up and turns to do a loop.
Roy's face starts becoming a bit red, and after the loop, Roy gives a small cough, "That was exciting."

Nona said:
Saria giggled as her tail whipped around a little "I like your ears though, why are you trying to hide them?" She asked curiously before he mentioned Levi's battle tactics "Hm?" She looked down at Levi "His tactics are...destructive...I'm afraid he'll wreck your dorm if he is in his full form..." She said laughing lightly as her ears and tail his themselves away.
"Heh... better not let Levi blow the place to smithereens," Wylie said, then answering Saria's earlier question, replies, "I can't go to a Walmart with fox ears. Wait, actually..." he goes into the wardrobe, coming back out with an attachable racoon tail thing, which he clips on to his pants, "Uh... I guess now I can go around with my ears seen without people wondering too much."

The ride comes to a stop. "Before we leave we should do the Ferris wheel. "she said, as she exited the ride.

"You want anything before we go on? churros , slurpies , funnel cake ?"she asked.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy's face starts becoming a bit red, and after the loop, Roy gives a small cough, "That was exciting."

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
The ride comes to a stop. "Before we leave we should do the Ferris wheel. "she said, as she exited the ride.
"You want anything before we go on? churros , slurpies , funnel cake ?"she asked.
"Let's get a bit of cancer... err... churros," Roy said as he exited the ride with Elise, "What would you want? I'll pay for it."

"One churro wont be bad for your health "she giggled. "You can get me a churro and that would be it "answered Elise.

She loved amusement park food. She would eat churros and funnel cake all day until she got sick.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Let's get a bit of cancer... err... churros," Roy said as he exited the ride with Elise, "What would you want? I'll pay for it."

[/QUOTE]

Sixxx said:
She smiled " thats not even the part I'm showing you " she said as a branch snaped in the forest and a grizzly bear came trotting out , he was easily a thousand pounds , if not more and and on all fours he stood at about 4'5 and easliy would be pressing 10 feet on his hind legs he ran up and looked like her tackled Blue she giggled as the bear rolled onto its back with her laying on his tummy she jumped up and looked at Colin " this is Brutis " she said with a huge smile
Colin looked at her with a curious expression when she said that wasn't what she was showing him before hearing a snapping twig. Looking around he spotted the bear. Blinking a few times he was about to say about the bear before Blue started hugging it. "Oh?" He chuckled a little, remembering that she could easily tame animals "Nice to meet you Brutis" he said, giving a small wave.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Heh... better not let Levi blow the place to smithereens," Wylie said, then answering Saria's earlier question, replies, "I can't go to a Walmart with fox ears. Wait, actually..." he goes into the wardrobe, coming back out with an attachable racoon tail thing, which he clips on to his pants, "Uh... I guess now I can go around with my ears seen without people wondering too much."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah" she giggled "If he were outdoors he'd have no problem showing them off" she laughed softly before her eyes followed him to the wardrobe before he came back with a tail. Saria looked at it and giggled "Cute" she said as she sat on the edge of a chair "But you could just wear a hat over them?" She suggested "That and your hair covers them quite well too"

Roman said:
Perfect chuckled lightly and nodded, before his smile slowly went away and Ribbon walked away with her head down because of Arbitz's quietion. He gently patted her back and laughed, "At least you know... But was he always like that?" He asked the last part silently.
Ribbon sighed as she walked besides Perfect, guiding Arbitz along while speaking quietly to Perfect. "He doesn't get out much, and today's obviously one of his good days. Usually he can't stand to be around people and likes to hide in tiny dark corners where no one can bother him. Just be glad that he didn't get scared by anyone today... I hate to admit it, but in raw destructive ability, he has me beat by miles."

Nona said:
Colin looked at her with a curious expression when she said that wasn't what she was showing him before hearing a snapping twig. Looking around he spotted the bear. Blinking a few times he was about to say about the bear before Blue started hugging it. "Oh?" He chuckled a little, remembering that she could easily tame animals "Nice to meet you Brutis" he said, giving a small wave.
Brutis stood on all four and nudged Colin , almost knocking him over then layed down , blue sat down , leaning on the bear with a smile

@Wicked Jester[/URL]
Alex smirked, well his familial line had ended long ago, but he wasn't about to tell her that. Even Jack didn't know much about his past, so why would he ever tell this girl about his true history. On a side note, he was quite happy to note that the O'Haras had no connections to CROSS so he didn't have to feel bad about toying with this girl. Obviously Alex couldn't tell her he was one of the founders of the most dangerous organizations in existence, so he decided to tweak a few facts and fabricate a few lies. CROSS had numerous cover companies, and Vergil would be all to pleased to help Alex play around if need be, besides that egotistical bastard had gone and named the largest of the cover companies after himself so why not use it. After all, it would be nothing more than some teacher student bonding right? Smiling, Alex did an elegant sweeping bow before speaking in a proud powerful voice, proper for one of his "status". "I am the heir to the Maro corporation and all of its child companies. My name is Alexander D. Maro. It is a pleasure to meet you."

LunaCrosby said:
"Well...i'll tell you once we sit down" she said, he was going to find out one way or another so she might as well tell him herself.
Everest smiled and nodded, "Well alright." Everest pointed to a building across the street. "Thats said Cafe." ((I dont remember how the cafe looks XDDD ))

Sixxx said:
Brutis stood on all four and nudged Colin , almost knocking him over then layed down , blue sat down , leaning on the bear with a smile
Colin quickly regained balance after Brutus nudged him. "Was that a friendly hello or an angry hello" he asked with a small laugh

Nona said:
Maya nodded in understanding "Then we'll try our best to have a fun evening then" she said "Because it'll be a while before we get another day off like this huh" she said with a smile "Not that I mind of course, I love working too" she said before standing up "I think I'll go get a shower and stuff" she said heading off in the direction of the bathroom.
"Exactly. Owning a business is great and all, but the work never decreases, unless our business decides to take a turn for the worst." Cecil said, as he sat up and stretched. "A shower? Alright, I'll take one later, for now I'll just relax... I'll be right here when you get out." He said with a smile.

Wicked Jester](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] do you owe me a reply or do i owe you? (at the public library btw, because fucking internet companies xD ))
I can't remember ;-;, I'll go look)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon sighed as she walked besides Perfect, guiding Arbitz along while speaking quietly to Perfect. "He doesn't get out much, and today's obviously one of his good days. Usually he can't stand to be around people and likes to hide in tiny dark corners where no one can bother him. Just be glad that he didn't get scared by anyone today... I hate to admit it, but in raw destructive ability, he has me beat by miles."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect listened to every word Ribbon had to say. He learned that it's best to do that when talking to women from a book he found in the desk of the guy they killed in the penthouse, but at least it was interesting. "I see... I'd be scared of Akane, just with a swing in the air, she could kill us." He said, before laughing lightly. "Yeah... She's a lot stronger than I am."

Kisaki said:
Jack stepped back , avoiding the purple aura. "Lady! Your destroying the grass."he said. He definitely not paying for any property damage because of this girl.
((dont worry about the language, I have fun with it, and not many people know what it is XDDD ))

Sora's thrashing suddenly stopped as she lapsed into a deep state of unconsciousness, the purple aura slowly receding back into her body, before a deep guttural noise surrounded the area. "C'bthnk fhtagn hafh'drn"

Wicked Jester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] ((this was my last post))
(that first sentence O-O...)

Furia shook her head, "Demons...that's what he commands, or well would have commanded. So...take that into perspective, Demons are what? Evil and not very good...I for one go against the rules of a demon, just like him, but I'm bound to the queen, and what she say's goes." she replied sadly, as she didn't really want to be bad, she wanted to be good, but the queen wouldn't allow that...but, she can't do anything to her if she doesn't see it right? "But...I guess I could ask him when I see him again." she said.

"c'b fhatin kata what? That's not even English. "he stared at the girl on the ground.

"At least her seizures or whatever stopped "he sighed. He was wondering if he should just leave her on the ground.' She did try to kill me, he thought.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((dont worry about the language, I have fun with it, and not many people know what it is XDDD ))
Sora's thrashing suddenly stopped as she lapsed into a deep state of unconsciousness, the purple aura slowly receding back into her body, before a deep guttural noise surrounded the area. "C'bthnk fhtagn hafh'drn"

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Yep))
"I don't want to annoy people... " she said as it went away, unlike a cats, which is quiet, being human amplifies the sound and makes it much more louder. "I don't think everyone will accept the sound, if they were like then they could, but they're not... I don't want to be told to stop... " she said shyly.
Ryu laughed a little and nodded. "I see. Well if you ever feel like meowing you can always meow with me in private. I won't tell you to stop..." He said before he tilted his head lightly. "Besides, I think it's cute."

TheDragoon said:
Ryu laughed a little and nodded. "I see. Well if you ever feel like meowing you can always meow with me in private. I won't tell you to stop..." He said before he tilted his head lightly. "Besides, I think it's cute."
Serena blushed, "W-What?" she asked, "I...Alright...but I don't really do that for just anyone...really only my boyfriend makes me do that...because it's cute when he smiles and laughs." she said fiddling with a strand of hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back