• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac chuckled, "It is actually a good part of the castle, 5 stories i believe?" He siad the last part as a question, "Would you like to go there? Oh, but i need to get you some food first," He said reminding himself.
Ambers eye widened " im not even hungry anymore" she said lyinga bit , far to excited about all the books she took his hand. " common honey. Lets just vo to the library "

Nona said:
Leia snapped her gaze back to him, realising that she was probably staring too long anyway. "Blue?" She questioned with curious eyes before taking one last glance to the ocean "I guess you could describe it as that" she said with a soft giggle as she looked back at him. She hadn't figured out the reason why he called it blue, after all, it wasn't a big enough clue really, it just sounded like a childish description. "Anyway, we should go get changed right? To look like the others?" She asked, gesturing towards those at the beach in their swimwear.
Satoshi nodded softly and went to the changing rooms to change into his swim trunks. Once he was done he came out to look for Leia.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
"Erasing my memories is actually a good idea," Evelyn said with a small laugh as she pulled her head out, she looked at Rosalie and smiled, "But really, i hope i find someone, and, i am going to ask father something, mind?" Evelyn asked as she pulled out the dark blue crystal, the black smoke visible inside the crystal.
"Oh, right. Sorry" she proceeded to move away and cover her ears so she couldn't hear the conversation being had.

JJKab said:
Gregory waited for Ariel to swim down to him, with a soft smile
"Like that, don't waste any air on talking to me, just listen to my voice..." He said calmly, looking up at her
Ariel nodded she couldn't talk with him anyways obviously so that wasn't a problem she then floated down until she was beside him.

Sixxx said:
Ambers eye widened " im not even hungry anymore" she said lyinga bit , far to excited about all the books she took his hand. " common honey. Lets just vo to the library "
-(Zac)-

Zac sighed, "You'll need some food," Zac said staying in place, "If you want me to take you then you'll have to eat something," Zac said with a small smirk.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu rose an eyebrow. "Was that a purr I heard?" He asked her curiously then smirked playfully. "Geez, if you enjoy it you don't have to hide it from me. I'm enjoying this too y'know." He said. It was amazing he wasn't concentrating on his cards for once.
@CERBERUS177 ((You miss this?))

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac sighed, "You'll need some food," Zac said staying in place, "If you want me to take you then you'll have to eat something," Zac said with a small smirk.
She sighed " fiiiinnneee " she said she got up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek " lets go you can show me around on the way ..... wait what if your family see me ?"

Nona said:
"Oh, right. Sorry" she proceeded to move away and cover her ears so she couldn't hear the conversation being had.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn nodded before the smoke rose out of the crystal and became a skull, "Father, since Zac has been allowed to be in contact with girls, and i am pretty sure that they... umm.... "Did it".... could i please be allowed being in contact with boy's?" Evelyn said as the smoke moved it's jaw, she understood what it was saying but no one else could, "Thankyou father," Evelyn gave a joyous smile.

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled walking over to his art " i cant say i blame you its amazing " she looked back at him" all of it " she looked around " there are so many ways that i can keep it simple but still homey for you , ill hang your art up too "
Colin smiled "Thanks, I'm glad you think so" he said as she looked over his paintings "Thanks for offering to fix up the place to look nice too"

Sixxx said:
She sighed " fiiiinnneee " she said she got up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek " lets go you can show me around on the way ..... wait what if your family see me ?"
-(Zac)-

Zac laughed lightly, "My father and mother won't mind, and my other siblings are currently out, most likely making peace with the other races," Zac said with a laugh before he squeezed Amber slightly giving her a mischievous smile.

Nona said:
Colin smiled "Thanks, I'm glad you think so" he said as she looked over his paintings "Thanks for offering to fix up the place to look nice too"
Blue nodded and smiled at him " one could say it needa a womans touch she said witha chuckle

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac laughed lightly, "My father and mother won't mind, and my other siblings are currently out, most likely making peace with the other races," Zac said with a laugh before he squeezed Amber slightly giving her a mischievous smile.
Amber smirked " if you say so " she said blushing as he squeezed her hand . Her stomach growled and she smiled up at him" maybe we should go "

Roman said:
(((( I just realized the word fantasy and fancy were being boggled around in my mind, so I kept putting "fantsy". My bad xD ))))
"Yeah, fancy." Cecil said, resting on the couch. He closed his eyes and laid his head on a pillow, humming lightly before he opened his eyes a little and stared at the ceiling. "Tonight will be all on me, but we should enjoy it as much as we could. We have to open up tomorrow." He added, putting a hand ovrr his eyes. "Those customers will be pouring in lile crazy too, our prices are the most reasonable and that's what everyone wants. Cheap, but great quality cafe drinks and food." He joked .
Maya nodded in understanding "Then we'll try our best to have a fun evening then" she said "Because it'll be a while before we get another day off like this huh" she said with a smile "Not that I mind of course, I love working too" she said before standing up "I think I'll go get a shower and stuff" she said heading off in the direction of the bathroom.

Sixxx said:
Amber smirked " if you say so " she said blushing as he squeezed her hand . Her stomach growled and she smiled up at him" maybe we should go "
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small laugh when Amber's stomach growled, "Sure," He said, he held Amber tighter and within an instant they where in the middle of a white tiled room, people in white uniforms rushing around, scents and smells and rushing into Zac's and Amber's nose, "So, what do you want?" Zac asked before he lightly kissed Amber.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu probably would have wagged his tail like a dog at this point, now panting because his most sensitive spot was being touched so much. It really turned him on to the point where he began kissing her everywhere as much as possible.
Lena began giggling, as Shuu was tickling her around her upper body

"Stooop!" She said, laughing, as she tried to wriggle away from him jokingly. She kept on massaging his back, though

Nona said:
Ariel nodded she couldn't talk with him anyways obviously so that wasn't a problem she then floated down until she was beside him.
Gregory smirked, wrapping his arm around Ariel' body, to keep her in one place.

"Thaaaat's right. Just keep calm" He said softly, looking at her caringly

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac gave a small laugh when Amber's stomach growled, "Sure," He said, he held Amber tighter and within an instant they where in the middle of a white tiled room, people in white uniforms rushing around, scents and smells and rushing into Zac's and Amber's nose, "So, what do you want?" Zac asked before he lightly kissed Amber.
She smiled " how about chicken alfredo? This some sort of baguette and a salad? " she said looking around the big room wondering if his parents would be near , wondering what they would think of her

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi nodded softly and went to the changing rooms to change into his swim trunks. Once he was done he came out to look for Leia.
Leia went to the girls changing rooms and changed into the swimwear she had been giving. Muttering a spell she fixed the items so they would fit her properly. She checked herself before nodding in approval that her swimwear now fitted her perfectly. Stepping out of the changing rooms she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she looked around for Satoshi. After spotting him she smiled a little and made her way over to him.

JJKab said:
Lena began giggling, as Shuu was tickling her around her upper body
"Stooop!" She said, laughing, as she tried to wriggle away from him jokingly. She kept on massaging his back, though

Gregory smirked, wrapping his arm around Ariel' body, to keep her in one place.

"Thaaaat's right. Just keep calm" He said softly, looking at her caringly
Shuu kept forcing her back, his face still red but smiling now that he had found her weakness as he kept going before giving her a long kiss on the lips.

Nona said:
Leia went to the girls changing rooms and changed into the swimwear she had been giving. Muttering a spell she fixed the items so they would fit her properly. She checked herself before nodding in approval that her swimwear now fitted her perfectly. Stepping out of the changing rooms she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she looked around for Satoshi. After spotting him she smiled a little and made her way over to him.
Satoshi looked over at her and blushed a little. "You look good in that." He told her with a small smile as the waves crashed against the beach.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kept forcing her back, his face still red but smiling now that he had found her weakness as he kept going before giving her a long kiss on the lips.
Lena closed her eyes, now not writhing as much, as she shared this long kiss with Shuu, her hands stopping what they were doing, as she relaxed. Soft purr escaped her lips every now and then

Sixxx said:
She smiled " how about chicken alfredo? This some sort of baguette and a salad? " she said looking around the big room wondering if his parents would be near , wondering what they would think of her
-(Zac)-

Zac sighed before he moved his hands to Amber's shoulder's, "Stop worrying about my family," Zac said before a chef came over to them with a plate of what Amber wanted, "Here you are sir," The person said handing it to Zac. Zac took it from the person as they walked off doing something else, "Here," Zac said his smile coming back, "Do you want to eat this in the library? Or here?" Zac asked with a little laugh.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn nodded before the smoke rose out of the crystal and became a skull, "Father, since Zac has been allowed to be in contact with girls, and i am pretty sure that they... umm.... "Did it".... could i please be allowed being in contact with boy's?" Evelyn said as the smoke moved it's jaw, she understood what it was saying but no one else could, "Thankyou father," Evelyn gave a joyous smile.
((Does our interaction end here? :0))

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac sighed before he moved his hands to Amber's shoulder's, "Stop worrying about my family," Zac said before a chef came over to them with a plate of what Amber wanted, "Here you are sir," The person said handing it to Zac. Zac took it from the person as they walked off doing something else, "Here," Zac said his smile coming back, "Do you want to eat this in the library? Or here?" Zac asked with a little laugh.
" ill eat it here " she said. Grabing one the bowl of salad and finding a place to sit " so do you not eat ?" She said looking up at him

Sixxx said:
Blue nodded and smiled at him " one could say it needa a womans touch she said witha chuckle
Colin laughed "I guess it does" he said with a nod "So, do you have any plans today?" He asked curiously.

JJKab said:
Lena closed her eyes, now not writhing as much, as she shared this long kiss with Shuu, her hands stopping what they were doing, as she relaxed. Soft purr escaped her lips every now and then
Shuu pulled back shortly after. "I think I'm ready for what's next." He chuckled as he tossed the covers over his and her head.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pulled back shortly after. "I think I'm ready for what's next." He chuckled as he tossed the covers over his and her head.
Lena shrieked softly, giggling, as the world around her became almost black. She could make out Shuu's face.

She began taking off his shirt, with a sly smirk

(Not fade yet?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back