• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi looked over at her and blushed a little. "You look good in that." He told her with a small smile as the waves crashed against the beach.
Leia looked down at herself briefly after he spoke "Oh, uhm, Thank you" she said softly as she looked up at him and smiled a little.

Nona said:
Colin laughed "I guess it does" he said with a nod "So, do you have any plans today?" He asked curiously.
" um well no , i dont have classes today " said with a sigh " why what are you up too"

JJKab said:
Lena began giggling, as Shuu was tickling her around her upper body
"Stooop!" She said, laughing, as she tried to wriggle away from him jokingly. She kept on massaging his back, though

Gregory smirked, wrapping his arm around Ariel' body, to keep her in one place.

"Thaaaat's right. Just keep calm" He said softly, looking at her caringly
She smiled a little and nodded, she seemed to be getting on okay, letting a few bubbles escape her mouth every so often.

Nona said:
She smiled a little and nodded, she seemed to be getting on okay, letting a few bubbles escape her mouth every so often.
Gregory watched Ariel hold her breath, as the first two minutes have passed. He made sure to occasionally check on his girlfriend, to see if she was okay.

Nona said:
((Does our interaction end here? :0))
((No, she just finished talkign to her Father, do with that as you wish @Nona))

Sixxx said:
" ill eat it here " she said. Grabing one the bowl of salad and finding a place to sit " so do you not eat ?" She said looking up at him
-(Zac)-

Zac shot her a look of sadness, "I can, but it doesn't fill me up, it really only makes me fit in more, still think i'm mister right?" Zac said with a small laugh, he moved over to Amber and sat down next to her, the people in white uniforms rushing around, some of then had red and black bow ties, they where shouting order's and the staff where following, Zac moved Amber so he was sitting on Zac's lap, he wrapped his arm's around Amber's stomach and rested his head on her shoulder, he closed his eyes and falling half asleep.

Sixxx said:
" um well no , i dont have classes today " said with a sigh " why what are you up too"
"Nothing really, I'm between projects right now so I'm not busy with work" he said with a small shrug "We could go somewhere fun" He suggested before clearing his throat a little "You know. If you want to" he said looking over at her.

VenomSlayer said:
((No, she just finished talkign to her Father, do with that as you wish @Nona))
-(Zac)-

Zac shot her a look of sadness, "I can, but it doesn't fill me up, it really only makes me fit in more, still think i'm mister right?" Zac said with a small laugh, he moved over to Amber and sat down next to her, the people in white uniforms rushing around, some of then had red and black bow ties, they where shouting order's and the staff where following, Zac moved Amber so he was sitting on Zac's lap, he wrapped his arm's around Amber's stomach and rested his head on her shoulder, he closed his eyes and falling half asleep.
Amber smiled and continued eating " dosent bother me i was just curious " she smiled noticeing how tired he was " do you want to go back and sleep after i finish eating ? " she said softly

Nona said:
"Nothing really, I'm between projects right now so I'm not busy with work" he said with a small shrug "We could go somewhere fun" He suggested before clearing his throat a little "You know. If you want to" he said looking over at her.
Blue grinned " sounds great what should we go do ? " she smiled and gradded his hand " i dont know if youlld find this quite as fun but i think you might like it she handed him a note book and a bag full of him pencils " incase you feel inspired " she said before teleporting them into the a meadow there was a thick forrest all around and a waterfall in one corner feeding the stream she grinned her green eyes about glowing with happiness , completely in her element

JJKab said:
"Maybe a good ol' water?" Leon said, smirking
"If you could, of course, be so polite?"
Nico smiled gently and got two water cups. She returned to the table, placing one cup for Leon and one cup for her. She sat back down.

"Soo.. uhh tell me about yourself,"

She said, wanting to learn more about him.

charleen said:
Nico smiled gently and got two water cups. She returned to the table, placing one cup for Leon and one cup for her. She sat back down.
"Soo.. uhh tell me about yourself,"

She said, wanting to learn more about him.
"Weeeeeelll... There's really not much about me... I love computers, nature... I want to improve at swimming, as you know... I like shooting guns as well... Like. I love pulling the trigger.... I even have my customized Bizon in my house... If you're interested in those kind of things, I'll show you maybe" Leon explained, smiling widely as he spoke

"Aaaaaand what about you? Can I know more about that nice, kind person sitting next to me?" He asked, sipping from his drink

JJKab said:
"Weeeeeelll... There's really not much about me... I love computers, nature... I want to improve at swimming, as you know... I like shooting guns as well... Like. I love pulling the trigger.... I even have my customized Bizon in my house... If you're interested in those kind of things, I'll show you maybe" Leon explained, smiling widely as he spoke
"Aaaaaand what about you? Can I know more about that nice, kind person sitting next to me?" He asked, sipping from his drink
"I think guns are scary, so maybe I'll pass that offer s-sorry.."

She murmured softly.

"But as for me.. I like flying kites.. I love to dance even though I'm not that great.. My favorite color is purple and my zodiac sign is Scorpio,"

Nico said, tapping her fingers on the table.

charleen said:
"I think guns are scary, so maybe I'll pass that offer s-sorry.."
She murmured softly.

"But as for me.. I like flying kites.. I love to dance even though I'm not that great.. My favorite color is purple and my zodiac sign is Scorpio,"

Nico said, tapping her fingers on the table.
"Oh, Okay..." Leon laughed softly

"I am terrible at dancing, but maybe your spirit could learn me a thing or two?" He suggested, smirking slyly.

"I am more about the green... I don't have a zodiac sign, I don't believe in that..." He said, frowning lightly, but his smile returning.

"As for the gun, don't worry, I won't shoot it. I just wanted to show you how it looks" Leon leaned on the table, looking at the reception

JJKab said:
"Oh, Okay..." Leon laughed softly
"I am terrible at dancing, but maybe your spirit could learn me a thing or two?" He suggested, smirking slyly.

"I am more about the green... I don't have a zodiac sign, I don't believe in that..." He said, frowning lightly, but his smile returning.

"As for the gun, don't worry, I won't shoot it. I just wanted to show you how it looks" Leon leaned on the table, looking at the reception
"You actually want to learn how to dance..?"

She said shockingly. Nico laughed softly to herself.

"Well.. then maybe I will,"

She said, smiling. Nico sighed about the gun.

"Okay, I guess you can show me, but don't get mad at me when you see me not having a good time.."

She pouted slightly, looking at her water cup.

charleen said:
"You actually want to learn how to dance..?"
She said shockingly. Nico laughed softly to herself.

"Well.. then maybe I will,"

She said, smiling. Nico sighed about the gun.

"Okay, I guess you can show me, but don't get mad at me when you see me not having a good time.."

She pouted slightly, looking at her water cup.
"Don't worry. I won't shoot... And Yeah, I want to learn how to dance..." Leon exclaimed, laughing softly, as he noticed that their food was arriving

TheDragoon said:
@CERBERUS177 ((You miss this?))
Yep))

"I don't want to annoy people... " she said as it went away, unlike a cats, which is quiet, being human amplifies the sound and makes it much more louder. "I don't think everyone will accept the sound, if they were like then they could, but they're not... I don't want to be told to stop... " she said shyly.

Sixxx said:
Blue grinned " sounds great what should we go do ? " she smiled and gradded his hand " i dont know if youlld find this quite as fun but i think you might like it she handed him a note book and a bag full of him pencils " incase you feel inspired " she said before teleporting them into the a meadow there was a thick forrest all around and a waterfall in one corner feeding the stream she grinned her green eyes about glowing with happiness , completely in her element
Colin shrugged in response to her first question before she handed him drawing materials and grabbed his hand suddenly. Arriving at the meadow he blinked a few times before smiling "This place is really pretty, now I know why you handed me these" he said holding up the drawing materials.

Nona said:
Rini smiled softly "Good ~" she said as she passed him through the doorway as he held the door "Thank you~" she said quietly as she then went to find a good seat for herself. She felt the room was uncomfortably warm but tried to ignore the feeling, hoping maybe they'd turn on the ac or something.

Misafune Seimei

The Onmyouji

105347325_zpsdmqcgjpj.png

Misafune was looking for a seat as she sat down. A million worries passed through his head. So he moved out of the doorway and started to scan the rapidly filling room. He wanted to sit next to Rini, but he figured she needed her time and space. So he moved to sit behind her, as not to bother her during class. The room was sweltering, and thus he began to focus on his breathing, shutting out the feelings of Hot, Nervous and Worry. Once his balance and calm had settled over him, he began to prepare for the first lesson of health.

no slide no slide

(((Okay, I am Holding Thetis action until EVERYONE who wanted to be in the health class is in it..Looking at you @JJKab. Please, if you are planning on the whole "Dash to class cause late" trope, Please don't, Because I have put serious work into Thetis' Intro to the class.)))

Nona said:
Colin shrugged in response to her first question before she handed him drawing materials and grabbed his hand suddenly. Arriving at the meadow he blinked a few times before smiling "This place is really pretty, now I know why you handed me these" he said holding up the drawing materials.
She smiled " thats not even the part I'm showing you " she said as a branch snaped in the forest and a grizzly bear came trotting out , he was easily a thousand pounds , if not more and and on all fours he stood at about 4'5 and easliy would be pressing 10 feet on his hind legs he ran up and looked like her tackled Blue she giggled as the bear rolled onto its back with her laying on his tummy she jumped up and looked at Colin " this is Brutis " she said with a huge smile

JJKab said:
(Wasn't it supposted to be like a month ago? This section?)
( @Nona , we'll do it later.... it seemes like.....)
((Yes but that's how long the combat class lasted :3 so let's just say that Ariel and Greg are already there now))

Kisaki said:
Elise looks over to Roy. "Let me help you with magic. I can't have you dying when I'm having fun."she snapped her fingers that caused the restraints to tighten.
(That's a nightmare for me. Going on a rollercoster and the restraints not working".)
"Thanks," Roy sighed with relief as the constraints tightened, then uttered a yell as the cart went down the curve, "Alright, I wasn't expecting-- yah!" he yells this just as the cart does a sharp left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back