• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)- ((Soz,))

Evelyn gave a forced laugh, "Didn't... see ..... much?" Evelyn asked before she sat down, "I saw, way to much, my innocence is destroyed," Evelyn said as she buried her head between her leg's, her arms wrapping around her leg's as she rocked herself back and fourth.
"Oh Damn" she laughed silently "I feel sorry for you that you had to see...that" her voice said softly "You could always erase all you memories" she joked "Or, you know just scream at him to turn the 'camera' off" she suggested.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled warmly and nodded in agreement to Maya's words. Definitely a sweet place to be with her, he thought, placing a hand on his cheek when she was inside the apartment. The plan? Well he didn't want to tell her yet, but a hint that would give it away immediately would be nice, right? He rubbed his chin in thought as he took a seat on the couch. What exactly could he say that hinted at a fantsy dinner? "Uuuhh... Lets just say, dress really fantsy tonight." Cecil said with a light laugh. He himself would have to dress up nicely too, but he had something picked out already.
Maya watched him as he sat down, waiting for his answer. Hearing it, she blinked a few times "Ooh? Dress fancy?" She smiled and nodded "I can do that" she said happily after having a quick ponder or what kind of outfits she had, she was now excited for where they were going that she'd have to dress fancy, after all, it wasn't something she did often. Even if they weren't dressing fancy she'd be excited about where they were going anyways.

JJKab said:
"Alright. Take few deep breaths. I'll go first under, and I'm going to wait for ya there. We're gonna stay there untill you won't be able to contain your pressure okay? I'll give you air, and then we'll resurface"
Gregory exclaimed, as he dived, and headed towards the bottom, breathing normally

Soon, he arrived at the bottom, and lied down, waiting for his love.
Ariel nodded "Alrighty" she smiled. She hasn't done this in a while so she hoped she hadnt gotten worse from lack of practise. She then took a few breaths like he asked before diving under.

Nona said:
"Oh Damn" she laughed silently "I feel sorry for you that you had to see...that" her voice said softly "You could always erase all you memories" she joked "Or, you know just scream at him to turn the 'camera' off" she suggested.
-(Evelyn)-

"Erasing my memories is actually a good idea," Evelyn said with a small laugh as she pulled her head out, she looked at Rosalie and smiled, "But really, i hope i find someone, and, i am going to ask father something, mind?" Evelyn asked as she pulled out the dark blue crystal, the black smoke visible inside the crystal.

Nona said:
Ariel nodded "Alrighty" she smiled. She hasn't done this in a while so she hoped she hadnt gotten worse from lack of practise. She then took a few breaths like he asked before diving under.
Gregory waited for Ariel to swim down to him, with a soft smile

"Like that, don't waste any air on talking to me, just listen to my voice..." He said calmly, looking up at her

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac gave a small laugh, his grin growing slightly, "Your too cute to not find amusing," Zac said as he let go of Amber and opened the door, closing it behind him, "Would you please mind doing that in the hallway?" Zac asked as the maids stopped and nodded, they walked out instantly bringing the metal cart with them, Zac walked back to the door and opened it wide when he heard the closing of the door behind him, "Want to come out?" Zac asked with a small laugh.
She poked her head out before coming out " they took the food with them tho " she said with a sigh " i can get dressed and we could go other places in the house she said with a small smile, curious about his home

Nona said:
Maya watched him as he sat down, waiting for his answer. Hearing it, she blinked a few times "Ooh? Dress fancy?" She smiled and nodded "I can do that" she said happily after having a quick ponder or what kind of outfits she had, she was now excited for where they were going that she'd have to dress fancy, after all, it wasn't something she did often. Even if they weren't dressing fancy she'd be excited about where they were going anyways.
(((( I just realized the word fantasy and fancy were being boggled around in my mind, so I kept putting "fantsy". My bad xD ))))

"Yeah, fancy." Cecil said, resting on the couch. He closed his eyes and laid his head on a pillow, humming lightly before he opened his eyes a little and stared at the ceiling. "Tonight will be all on me, but we should enjoy it as much as we could. We have to open up tomorrow." He added, putting a hand ovrr his eyes. "Those customers will be pouring in lile crazy too, our prices are the most reasonable and that's what everyone wants. Cheap, but great quality cafe drinks and food." He joked .

Nona said:
Colin rubbed the side of his face with his hand before laughing a little " I guess it doesn't... " he admitted sounding a bit embarrassed "I don't really take notice of those things when I'm working..."
Blue smiled walking over to his art " i cant say i blame you its amazing " she looked back at him" all of it " she looked around " there are so many ways that i can keep it simple but still homey for you , ill hang your art up too "

Sixxx said:
She poked her head out before coming out " they took the food with them tho " she said with a sigh " i can get dressed and we could go other places in the house she said with a small smile, curious about his home
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile, "Sure," Zac said before he opened a portal a couple feet from him, "Take as long as you want, the time difference here from your world is dramatically different," Zac said with a small smile and laugh.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac gave a small smile, "Sure," Zac said before he opened a portal a couple feet from him, "Take as long as you want, the time difference here from your world is dramatically different," Zac said with a small smile and laugh.
She kissed his cheek " i wont be long i just need to get dressed " she stepped through and was in her apartment . She sighed and found a outfit picking out a pair of dark skinny jeans and black vans and a blue tank top she pulled her almost light brown hair into a ponytail and grabed a small bag slung it over her shoulder she looked around and sworeand steped back through a scowl on her face

Sixxx said:
Uhhh i dont have one ... i made him like a lonnngfg time ago :D sorry)
(((( You should find his CS before something flares up if that's the case xD Plus no one knows what he looks like so he'd just be a name with no face xDD ))))

Sixxx said:
She kissed his cheek " i wont be long i just need to get dressed " she stepped through and was in her apartment . She sighed and found a outfit picking out a pair of dark skinny jeans and black vans and a blue tank top she pulled her almost light brown hair into a ponytail and grabed a small bag slung it over her shoulder she looked around and sworeand steped back through a scowl on her face
-(Zac)-

Zac looked at Amber's expression while walking over to her, the portal closing behind her, "What's wrong?" Zac asked with a confused face, "Did i do something?" Zac asked as he scrunched his face up slightly.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac looked at Amber's expression while walking over to her, the portal closing behind her, "What's wrong?" Zac asked with a confused face, "Did i do something?" Zac asked as he scrunched his face up slightly.
Amber sighed " no no i just cant ... i cant find the rest of my contacts i have to order more and untill then i have to wear my glasses" she said takeing her contacts out and putting on a nerdy styled classes

Roman said:
(((( You should find his CS before something flares up if that's the case xD Plus no one knows what he looks like so he'd just be a name with no face xDD ))))
(( i made it a year ago )) at least and things have changed , he was a demon ,to fill in the fact ive been gone for a while i made him forget and he was bit so hes demon werewolf now ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
Amber sighed " no no i just cant ... i cant find the rest of my contacts i have to order more and untill then i have to wear my glasses
(( i made it a year ago )) at least and things have changed , he was a demon ,to fill in the fact ive been gone for a while i made him forget and he was bit so hes demon werewolf now ))
(((( No shame in making a new version of his CS right? I've done it multiple times :) ))))

Sixxx said:
Amber sighed " no no i just cant ... i cant find the rest of my contacts i have to order more and untill then i have to wear my glasses" she said takeing her contacts out and putting on a nerdy styled classes
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile, "You look good with glasses, brings out your eyes more," Zac said with another laugh before he wrapped his arms around Amber's waist and placing his lip's on her's, he pulled back slightly, his lips only millimetres away from Amber's.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac gave a small smile, "You look good with glasses, brings out your eyes more," Zac said with another laugh before he wrapped his arms around Amber's waist and placing his lip's on her's, he pulled back slightly, his lips only millimetres away from Amber's.
She smiled getting on her tip toes a bit more kissing him again adjusting her glasses and taking his hand here eyes widen realizing he lives in a palace " you must have a library here " her eyes lighting up thinking about all the books

Sixxx said:
She smiled getting on her tip toes a bit more kissing him again adjusting her glasses and taking his hand here eyes widen realizing he lives in a palace " you must have a library here " her eyes lighting up thinking about all the books
-(Zac)-

Zac chuckled, "It is actually a good part of the castle, 5 stories i believe?" He siad the last part as a question, "Would you like to go there? Oh, but i need to get you some food first," He said reminding himself.

JJKab said:
Lena grinned mischeviously, as she really gently left a love mark on Shuu's left side of his neck, her cheeks tinted with red. Soon, she lifted the fabric of Shuu's shirt a tiny bit, to have easier acces to his back, as she kept on massaging it
Shuu probably would have wagged his tail like a dog at this point, now panting because his most sensitive spot was being touched so much. It really turned him on to the point where he began kissing her everywhere as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back