• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ryu took a coin from behind her ear and flipped it with a sly grin. "It's a shame that I couldn't show you more of my wonderful magic tricks~" He said before catching the coin and opening his hand to reveal it had disappeared. "But I guess it'll just have to wait till next time." He said with a wink before suddenly 1000's of cards began swirling around him and he disappeared... Just as quick as he had come. There was a card now on the ground that read- "If you need to call me or if you want to hang out call this number. Thanks for the meal." It read... He hadn't paid for the food. That sly devil.
((XDDDDD))
"Little shit...he's lucky I'm one of those people that pay for friends food." she said, leaving the money on the table, along with a nice tip, and walked out.

CERBERUS177 said:
You didn't reply, but if you want to go sleep or something, go ahead! I won't mind. ))
( no its just i think i had replied before when you first posted it but i have nooo idea what i said ... like at all)

Sixxx said:
She dug into her food " wow your an amazing cook , cuts like butter do you have ranch ? " she said looking up a bit guilty
(So you did! :D )

Cody nodded and walked to the fridge and found the ranch, still closed, as he never uses it. "Here you go..." he said, setting it on the small table. He got his steak and brought it to the table, and began cutting. He'd eat it without a knife, but he was in the presence of someone he cared for, plus he never did that around people that weren't family...sometimes...

CERBERUS177 said:
(So you did! :D )
Cody nodded and walked to the fridge and found the ranch, still closed, as he never uses it. "Here you go..." he said, setting it on the small table. He got his steak and brought it to the table, and began cutting. He'd eat it without a knife, but he was in the presence of someone he cared for, plus he never did that around people that weren't family...sometimes...
Dylan squirts some on her plate diping her steak in it with a grin munching happily on the steak she grins up at him

Sixxx said:
Dylan squirts some on her plate diping her steak in it with a grin munching happily on the steak she grins up at him
"What's with that face? Am I that good?" he asked her, he didn't think he was, but was told he was really good at times, but never received a face like that.

CERBERUS177 said:
"What's with that face? Am I that good?" he asked her, he didn't think he was, but was told he was really good at times, but never received a face like that.
She smiled and walked over to him and huged him. " thank you " she said nuzzling him Relaxing a bit against him

Sixxx said:
She smiled and walked over to him and huged him. " thank you " she said nuzzling him Relaxing a bit against him
Cody blushed, and hugged her too, "Y-You're welcome..." he said softly, she was calming in a way to him, she made him feel...warm...happy...it's been awhile since he's felt true happiness. "Dylan..." he said softly, "I've been thinking about it and..." he stopped, he didn't have the guts to say it, or think it. He did grow feelings, she was a fun girl to be with, it was interesting on how she acted, it made him happy, her personality was also a factor in the way he...loved her...But, he couldn't tell if she loved him back, though...this hug kinda feels like she might feel the same way.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody blushed, and hugged her too, "Y-You're welcome..." he said softly, she was calming in a way to him, she made him feel...warm...happy...it's been awhile since he's felt true happiness. "Dylan..." he said softly, "I've been thinking about it and..." he stopped, he didn't have the guts to say it, or think it. He did grow feelings, she was a fun girl to be with, it was interesting on how she acted, it made him happy, her personality was also a factor in the way he...loved her...But, he couldn't tell if she loved him back, though...this hug kinda feels like she might feel the same way.
Dylan kissed his cheek when he didnt finish what he was saying " its ok , me too " she said going back to hugging him , feeling steady in that small moment , feeling not like a crazy druggie feeling... almost normal

Sixxx said:
Dylan kissed his cheek when he didnt finish what he was saying " its ok , me too " she said going back to hugging him , feeling steady in that small moment , feeling not like a crazy druggie feeling... almost normal
Cody smiled, "Alright...I love you..." he said, standing up for comfort for them both, he kept his tail from wagging, as to not make this moment something she wouldn't like, as the swishing from it is annoying in his eyes and ears. "I hope we can kick your bad habit...together..." he said, he might pick up on her joint stuff, but again, his mother and sister would kill him.

Kisaki said:
"One churro wont be bad for your health "she giggled. "You can get me a churro and that would be it "answered Elise.
She loved amusement park food. She would eat churros and funnel cake all day until she got sick.
"I'll agree to that," Roy said, heading off to the place where you buy food. He waited in line, legs slightly jittery from all the roller coasters, and bought two churros, putting them in paper bags. He then walked back to where he remembered Elise being.

Nona said:
"Yeah" she giggled "If he were outdoors he'd have no problem showing them off" she laughed softly before her eyes followed him to the wardrobe before he came back with a tail. Saria looked at it and giggled "Cute" she said as she sat on the edge of a chair "But you could just wear a hat over them?" She suggested "That and your hair covers them quite well too"
Wylie digs through a different wardrobe, taking out a red beanie, "This is Roy's... I doubt it would work that well... I'm not a beanie type."

He tries it on, and then immediately takes it off, "Nah, not my style." He throws it back in the wardrobe.

"Enough about me," Wylie then said, "What types of superpowers can you demonstrate? Just don't blow up the microwave."

"Thanks kid!"she took the church from him. "Enjoying the park? It's better than being at school " she said. Elise was used to being on so many rides. She never had jetty legs or motion sickness.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I'll agree to that," Roy said, heading off to the place where you buy food. He waited in line, legs slightly jittery from all the roller coasters, and bought two churros, putting them in paper bags. He then walked back to where he remembered Elise being.

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled, "Alright...I love you..." he said, standing up for comfort for them both, he kept his tail from wagging, as to not make this moment something she wouldn't like, as the swishing from it is annoying in his eyes and ears. "I hope we can kick your bad habit...together..." he said, he might pick up on her joint stuff, but again, his mother and sister would kill him.
" your in love with someone. Whos bound to fuck imma mess up imma ruin everything when i do " she said looking down in shame she looking down at the needle mark scars with a sigh

Sixxx said:
" your in love with someone. Whos bound to fuck imma mess up imma ruin everything when i do " she said looking down in shame she looking down at the needle mark scars with a sigh
"No...Dylan..." he picked her head up with his finger, "I'll help you...if you mess up, I can help you fix it...I love you...and if I have to deal with the shooting at times, I will, but if I can save you." he said, resting his hands on her shoulders, "I will. Nobodies perfect....everyone has a crack on their ass." he said as a joke, "But trust me, these scars." he picked up her arm and rubbed them softly, "They can go away, and fade, just so long as you don't shoot. It can slow your bodies healing rate.". He wanted to make her happy, and see a nice smile, one that wasn't hiding something, because he has made them so many times, he know's what they look like.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu turned to face her and chuckled, feeling a little old now since he and his wife had became parents together. "I love you too~" He said softly.
Lena giggled, as she began softly tickling Shuu's sides, with a sly grin. She was pretty much playing with Shuu now

JJKab said:
Leon looked out the window, and smirked, seeing clearly out in the distance at least two kilometers away
"I can see a sign clearly that is 2 kilometers away from here..." He exclaimed.

"Can you throw a punch at my face?" He asked, turning to look at the wall next to him, having Nico in the side of his eyesight.
"Interesting.."

She murmured softly. Nico nodded and threw a fast punch on him. She didn't want to hurt him though, so the impact was minimal to none.

charleen said:
"Interesting.."
She murmured softly. Nico nodded and threw a fast punch on him. She didn't want to hurt him though, so the impact was minimal to none.
There was no impact, as in a split of a second, Leon grabbed Nico's fist, and pulled it towards himself, dragging her softly closer. He smirked, as he looked in her eyes

"...aaaaand I have much...much better reflex than anyone... so..." He winked, releasing her fist.

Sixxx said:
She smiled and kissed him taking his hand she yawned as they stood realizing she was quite tired as well she leaned on him a bit as they walked wstchibg as there seemed to be an exrodinary about of servents fluttering by all looking more and more worried " whats going on? " she said wondering if it was his father coming around
-(Zac)-

Zac sighed, "There's a meeting, all the races are getting together to decide what to do with the werewolves," Zac said in a sad tone, "The werewolves killed millions of people, destroyed main cities, the lot," Zac said as his eyes turned from there red and gold to a dark blackish red, "They'll most likely vote to make them slaves," Zac said in a happy tone, a smile breaking out on his face, "The day i figured out who my real parents where, was the day they first attacked," He said with a small forced humorless laugh at the end, "Perfect timing... don't you think?" Zac said with a small forced smile, his eyes held nothing but anger. The servants had stopped coming out, hiding in the rooms.

CERBERUS177 said:
"No...Dylan..." he picked her head up with his finger, "I'll help you...if you mess up, I can help you fix it...I love you...and if I have to deal with the shooting at times, I will, but if I can save you." he said, resting his hands on her shoulders, "I will. Nobodies perfect....everyone has a crack on their ass." he said as a joke, "But trust me, these scars." he picked up her arm and rubbed them softly, "They can go away, and fade, just so long as you don't shoot. It can slow your bodies healing rate.". He wanted to make her happy, and see a nice smile, one that wasn't hiding something, because he has made them so many times, he know's what they look like.
She hugged him again before looking up at him and kissing his , really kissing him warping her arms around his neck and kissing him

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac sighed, "There's a meeting, all the races are getting together to decide what to do with the werewolves," Zac said in a sad tone, "The werewolves killed millions of people, destroyed main cities, the lot," Zac said as his eyes turned from there red and gold to a dark blackish red, "They'll most likely vote to make them slaves," Zac said in a happy tone, a smile breaking out on his face, "The day i figured out who my real parents where, was the day they first attacked," He said with a small forced humorless laugh at the end, "Perfect timing... don't you think?" Zac said with a small forced smile, his eyes held nothing but anger. The servants had stopped coming out, hiding in the rooms.
She squeezed his hand feeling him tense" well if they have done such aweful thing then i suppose they deserve it as long is there is a well laid out plan for the next few generations of them . "She said " punish tje ones who are the worst offenders with the most laboring jobs for example the one who blew up a car in the street, deserves to be workin in your hardest, and worst conditions , but also , in every political situation there are innocects , not every one of them did something to contribute to the chaos " she kissed his cheek

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn nodded with a large smile on her face, "Yep, i'm allowed to be around guys," Evelyn said in an extremely happy tone.
Rosalie removed her hands from her ears after Rosalie nodded and made her way back over. As Evelyn spoke, telling that she got what she wanted Rosalie gave a tiny thumbs up "Yay for you~" her voice chimed.

Sixxx said:
She squeezed his hand feeling him tense" well if they have done such aweful thing then i suppose they deserve it as long is there is a well laid out plan for the next few generations of them . "She said " punish tje ones who are the worst offenders with the most laboring jobs for example the one who blew up a car in the street, deserves to be workin in your hardest, and worst conditions , but also , in every political situation there are innocects , not every one of them did something to contribute to the chaos " she kissed his cheek
-(Zac)-

Zac sighed with a laugh, "All of them did it, child woman and man, they where able to vote to stop, but, they didn't," Zac said as he moved towards amber and placed his arms around her waist, his eyes turned instantly back to the black and crimson swirl, "Sorry," He said as he placed his head on Amber's shoulder's.

Nona said:
Rosalie removed her hands from her ears after Rosalie nodded and made her way back over. As Evelyn spoke, telling that she got what she wanted Rosalie gave a tiny thumbs up "Yay for you~" her voice chimed.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn jumped up and down happily, "Yay!" She screamed with a laugh at the end as she stopped jumping, "So, umm," Evelyn said as she looked around slightly confused, "What now?" Evelyn asked with a slight smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back