• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
((on mobile at coffee house, I'm sure you've heard about my internet.))

Lance sighed in annoyance. The bullets obviously werent doing much of anything. Sighing she waved her hand across her throat and the helicopter turned and began to fly off as she caught the ending of Haruo's sentence, scolding him on the subject just as he had been earlier.

"Language, master!"

Stepping beyond the ruined wall, Lance still appearing as the eye candy stepped closely in to Haruo and waited for him to begin moving.

"I was going taking you to the nurses office , but it seems that your fine now."He replied. He ignored the knife by his throat.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((on mobile at coffee shop and nope, its called r'lyehian))
((dont worry she wont go demented crazy again... well no more than she already is xD ))

Sora's eyes snapped open when she felt herself being carried. She couldent remember anything from the past few hours, but that was nothing unusual. Rolling off the shoulder that was carrying her, she pulled out her knife and held it to her carrier's throat. "Who are you and were where you taking me?"

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((this post amused me immensely XDDD ))
Arbitz nodded thoughtfully as he wondered why the man named Perfect had just doubled over in pain. "I see. so then should guys greet you in the same way? By hitting you? How did women begin that greeting with you anyway?" Arbitz began to rapid fire off questions at perfect when Ribbon came to his rescue. "T-thats enough with the questions Bitz! We're almost home!" "We are really!?!?" A shiver of excitement ran down arbitz's spine as he thought about returning to his nice dark closet.

[/QUOTE]
(((( It was amusing to write, but I'm dyind because Arbitz wants to go back to his closet xD ))))

Perfect was holding his stomach, following behind Arbitz and Ribbon, and as the pain slowly subsided, he was walking at Ribbon's side. "How about no one greets me? Like ever?" Perfect asked, before looking at Ribbon. "That includes good mornings and nights." He added. With those words, Perfect went silent, finding no reason to talk at the moment.

JJKab said:
Lena kissed Shuu back, hugging him, as she nudged really close to him, her chest lightly pressed against his.
She was beginning to run out of air, as they were under the sheets for pretty significant amount of time
Shuu took the sheets off them and stopped kissing her as he then stretched. "You get what I was trying to say, right?" He asked her.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac made a sad face, "Aww, i wanted you next to me though," Zac said in a sad tone, "Please?" He asked as he pressed his lips against Amber's, "I'm not taking no as an answer," He said into Amber's ear, lightly biting it.
She smiled and sat up ,she smiled and sighed " im bringing a book with me then " she said getting out of his bed and. Padding to the bathroom , finding a hairbrush and began to brush her long hair and them pulled it into a ponytail and finding the casual red dress from the other night that she had only worn for the movie she pulled it on and a pair of black flats and grabbed a book " ok im ready now " she said with a grin " do i look ok ?"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu took the sheets off them and stopped kissing her as he then stretched. "You get what I was trying to say, right?" He asked her.
"Yes..." Lena exclaimed, smirking, as she nuzzled really closely to Shuu, practically her whole body now under his chest.

Sixxx said:
She smiled and sat up ,she smiled and sighed " im bringing a book with me then " she said getting out of his bed and. Padding to the bathroom , finding a hairbrush and began to brush her long hair and them pulled it into a ponytail and finding the casual red dress from the other night that she had only worn for the movie she pulled it on and a pair of black flats and grabbed a book " ok im ready now " she said with a grin " do i look ok ?"
-(Zac)- ((I though someone broke into my house, sorry,))

Zac gave a smile when he saw Amber come out, "Yep, better than me," Zac said, within a second he was dressed in a tuxedo, his tie a dark crimson, and his hair moved to the side, he forced his eyes to change to a dark crimson and gold, before he met Amber, "Shall we go?" Zac said with a small smile, "But, umm, i'm not allowed to smile, one of the many things i am known for," Zac said as he rubbed the back of his head as he looked at his feet.

Sixxx said:
She hugged him again before looking up at him and kissing his , really kissing him warping her arms around his neck and kissing him
Cody accepted the kiss, standing there happy as can be, he was going to help her, no matter what, he wanted to see her happy, since she has seen him happy. It's time to return the favor. Cody hugged her, he felt warm, warmer than ever.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- ((I though someone broke into my house, sorry,))
Zac gave a smile when he saw Amber come out, "Yep, better than me," Zac said, within a second he was dressed in a tuxedo, his tie a dark crimson, and his hair moved to the side, he forced his eyes to change to a dark crimson and gold, before he met Amber, "Shall we go?" Zac said with a small smile, "But, umm, i'm not allowed to smile, one of the many things i am known for," Zac said as he rubbed the back of his head as he looked at his feet.
She smiled and kissed him " Mr. Tough guy "she said with a smirk adjusting his tie for him " yeah we should go so we arent late " she said taking hks hand , intertwining her fingers with his .

Sixxx said:
She smiled and kissed him " Mr. Tough guy "she said with a smirk adjusting his tie for him " yeah we should go so we arent late " she said taking hks hand , intertwining her fingers with his .
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a smile to Amber, "Let's go," Zac said as he opened a portal, it was unclear, red and black swirling around, he untwined his hand from Amber and gave her an apologetic look, "I'll make it up to you later," Zac said as he pecked Amber's lips lightly, he walked through the portal, other races surrounding him, they all looked at him quickly before returning to there conversations.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody accepted the kiss, standing there happy as can be, he was going to help her, no matter what, he wanted to see her happy, since she has seen him happy. It's time to return the favor. Cody hugged her, he felt warm, warmer than ever.
She hugged him " you make me feel stable , like im not a ragging druggie you see me as more , the first time you saw even a little bit of it you just kept looking past it ." She smiled softly

VenomSlayer said:
((@Daniel reaving i think i have Evelyn open, not much going on since @Nona ain't on, just come up to a tree where we are, around the cafeteria,))
(Yaaaaaay ok I'll sent atrio my nightmare.)

Atrio sighed quietly as he headed for the cafeteria for lunch. A cold sort of look on his face as he radiated an aura of fear and darkness. The surrounding area seemed to darken as he passed but he didnt care about the looks people have him as he walked his under a tree near the cafeteria not noticing the people that sat in it over him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Then tell me where ya character is pwease?)

[/QUOTE]
(Hmmm, where do I start: Fricka is in her dorm, Ollene is wandering around the school, confused lightly, and Chler is in the cafeteria)

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac gave a smile to Amber, "Let's go," Zac said as he opened a portal, it was unclear, red and black swirling around, he untwined his hand from Amber and gave her an apologetic look, "I'll make it up to you later," Zac said as he pecked Amber's lips lightly, he walked through the portal, other races surrounding him, they all looked at him quickly before returning to there conversations.
She scowled at him before they stepped through she followed through gritting her teeth and clutching her book she looked around and stood silently beside him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yaaaaaay ok I'll sent atrio my nightmare.)
Atrio sighed quietly as he headed for the cafeteria for lunch. A cold sort of look on his face as he radiated an aura of fear and darkness. The surrounding area seemed to darken as he passed but he didnt care about the looks people have him as he walked his under a tree near the cafeteria not noticing the people that sat in it over him

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn looked at the person, "Hey, you lost?" Evelyn asked as she looked at the person.

Sixxx said:
She scowled at him before they stepped through she followed through gritting her teeth and clutching her book she looked around and stood silently beside him
-(Zac)-

Please, don't do that, just calm down. Zac said to Amber, he created a small mind link to Amber causing her to hear his thought's for only a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I think I'll have shali bump into ollene)

[/QUOTE]
(Well, okay. She is shy and easily scared off, so watch out)

Ollene was slowly wandering outside the school, looking around a bit shyly. She knew the school was coming to an end, but she wanted to take a walk to finish this day off. She knew she was meeting with Ariel today, or tomorrow, and wanted to chill out

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn looked at the person, "Hey, you lost?" Evelyn asked as she looked at the person.

-(Zac)-

Please, don't do that, just calm down. Zac said to Amber, he created a small mind link to Amber causing her to hear his thought's for only a bit.
Atrio stopped and looked up at the woman who called down to him. "No I am not why do you ask?" He asked her in a cold tone

JJKab said:
(Well, okay. She is shy and easily scared off, so watch out)
Ollene was slowly wandering outside the school, looking around a bit shyly. She knew the school was coming to an end, but she wanted to take a walk to finish this day off. She knew she was meeting with Ariel today, or tomorrow, and wanted to chill out
Shali was walking quickly ear buds in her ears that were playing some music as she walked her eyes glued to her phone as she texted her boyfriend not paying attention as she ran into a girl from behind

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

She looked up at him and sighed giving a small nodd and began looking around " do we sit or something " she said quietly to him her eyes were darker than usual but shined a bit more when she heard him from the mind link

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio stopped and looked up at the woman who called down to him. "No I am not why do you ask?" He asked her in a cold tone
Shali was walking quickly ear buds in her ears that were playing some music as she walked her eyes glued to her phone as she texted her boyfriend not paying attention as she ran into a girl from behind

[/QUOTE]
Ollene shrieked, feeling someone bump into her at pretty high speed, causing her to fall over, hitting the side of her head on the concrete. She got knocked out after this, as it was the same spot she hit earlier this day when she got bumped into by a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back