• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "Yeah, This is a pretty good pizza, I'm impressed" she said before taking another bite of the slice she took.
"Thank-a you-a.. You're-a better tasting-a, though" Gregory exclaimed in a fake Italian-like accent, as he laughed softly, taking yet another slice, and biting into it

Sixxx said:
Ryder sighed " i cant grantee ill be swiming any time soon but ill go in with you " he said with a smile
Fricka smiled softly, as she looked at Ryder

"You don't have to force yourself into anything" She exclaimed quietly, placing her hand on his lap.

"If you don't want, we can just sit here and enjoy the view

Nona said:
Rosalie had been boredly looking up into the sky before a the shadowed view of a girl can into view, causing her to sit up and look at her "Huh?" She blinked before she realised what she meant "Oh, right" her voice sounded as the extra chirping had stopped "Sorry" she smiled lightly an echoed giggle accompanying it.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a quick smile, "Thank you," Evelyn sighed before she stood straight again, the red in her gold eye leaving totally, a blue lgith emitted from her pocket as she pulled it out quickly, a skull made of smoke seemed to come out of the blue crystal, it's jaw moved but it was silent except for the hushed word, "Yes, the portal seemed to slam me on my face inside the cafeteria, i almost let the vampire side take over me, sorry father," Evelyn lowered her head slightly before it slowly raised, "I can wait 20 minutes," Evelyn said with a short nod before the smoke seeped back into the crystal turning it back to the dark blue colour.

JJKab said:
"Thank-a you-a.. You're-a better tasting-a, though" Gregory exclaimed in a fake Italian-like accent, as he laughed softly, taking yet another slice, and biting into it
Ariel blushed a little at his words first. She then laughed "That was cheesier than your pun" she said in response to his accent as she grabbed another slice.

Nona said:
Ariel blushed a little at his words first. She then laughed "That was cheesier than your pun" she said in response to his accent as she grabbed another slice.
Gregory grinned slyly

"At your pleasure, my love" He exclaimed, with a laugh. He continued eating, untill a thought popped into his head

"After this... we're going to the pool, right?" He asked just to be sure

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn gave a quick smile, "Thank you," Evelyn sighed before she stood straight again, the red in her gold eye leaving totally, a blue lgith emitted from her pocket as she pulled it out quickly, a skull made of smoke seemed to come out of the blue crystal, it's jaw moved but it was silent except for the hushed word, "Yes, the portal seemed to slam me on my face inside the cafeteria, i almost let the vampire side take over me, sorry father," Evelyn lowered her head slightly before it slowly raised, "I can wait 20 minutes," Evelyn said with a short nod before the smoke seeped back into the crystal turning it back to the dark blue colour.
Rosalie watched Evelyn quietly "I'm not going to get strangled this time am I?" She asked quickly looking around just in case before standing up from where she was relaxing on the grass, dusting off her skirt a little.

JJKab said:
Gregory grinned slyly
"At your pleasure, my love" He exclaimed, with a laugh. He continued eating, untill a thought popped into his head

"After this... we're going to the pool, right?" He asked just to be sure
"Hmm?" Ariel looked around at him a slice of pizza still in her mouth. taking a bite of it, she nodded "Yeah, that was the plan, right?" She asked with a smile.

Nona said:
Rosalie watched Evelyn quietly "I'm not going to get strangled this time am I?" She asked quickly looking around just in case before standing up from where she was relaxing on the grass, dusting off her skirt a little.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave the girl a confused look, ((I forgot Zac strangled her, i just forgot about her entirely xD )) her mind started catching up then she remembered, "No no, Zac is currently with someone called Amber, as far as i know now there on a date, which is sort of unfair, i am not allowed contact with guys even if it is looking at them," Evelyn said as her face turned sad, her throat started going dry as she held onto it, she opened her portal quickly to her dimension and grabbed a vile, sculling it quickly before she threw the empty one into it.

Nona said:
"Hmm?" Ariel looked around at him a slice of pizza still in her mouth. taking a bite of it, she nodded "Yeah, that was the plan, right?" She asked with a smile.
"Yup. Alright, wanted to make sure you're okay with it. After that, though... what would you like to do? I invited you to stay over at my house, and I am curious: Are you okay with it?" Greg asked, chewing slowly his piece of pizza

(Whoever is interacting with Ollene: If I don't get a reply-repost, I am making her free.)

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn gave the girl a confused look, ((I forgot Zac strangled her, i just forgot about her entirely xD )) her mind started catching up then she remembered, "No no, Zac is currently with someone called Amber, as far as i know now there on a date, which is sort of unfair, i am not allowed contact with guys even if it is looking at them," Evelyn said as her face turned sad, her throat started going dry as she held onto it, she opened her portal quickly to her dimension and grabbed a vile, sculling it quickly before she threw the empty one into it.
Rosalie tilted her head "He's allowed to date but you aren't? That's not very fair at all. I'd protest about it" she said with a shrug "But that's my opinion" she began eyeing her drinking the vile "I hope you don't find me rude for enquiring what that is" she said watching her throw the empty vile away.

Nona said:
Rosalie tilted her head "He's allowed to date but you aren't? That's not very fair at all. I'd protest about it" she said with a shrug "But that's my opinion" she began eyeing her drinking the vile "I hope you don't find me rude for enquiring what that is" she said watching her throw the empty vile away.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed, "Yes, it is unfair, but last time i dated someone i was almost killed, on the brink of death," Evelyn said as a smile appeared on her face, "I said i was a half blood, half daemon half vampire, did i not?" Evelyn asked with a confused face.

JJKab said:
"Yup. Alright, wanted to make sure you're okay with it. After that, though... what would you like to do? I invited you to stay over at my house, and I am curious: Are you okay with it?" Greg asked, chewing slowly his piece of pizza
Ariel looked at him curiously, her expression slightly confused "I haven't decided what else I want to do yet....and of course I'm okay with staying here...why wouldn't I b" she asked.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn sighed, "Yes, it is unfair, but last time i dated someone i was almost killed, on the brink of death," Evelyn said as a smile appeared on her face, "I said i was a half blood, half daemon half vampire, did i not?" Evelyn asked with a confused face.
Rosalie visibly cringed at the thought "Jeez, that's pretty harsh...I'm tempted to ask how" she shook her head in response to Evelyn's next words "Nope, you only told you me your name before you and your brother left to go wherever"

Nona said:
Rosalie visibly cringed at the thought "Jeez, that's pretty harsh...I'm tempted to ask how" she shook her head in response to Evelyn's next words "Nope, you only told you me your name before you and your brother left to go wherever"
-(Evelyn)-

"Oh, sorry about that," Evelyn said with a small chuckle as she rubbed the back of her head, "And i don't telling, not very much to tell," Evelyn said as the smile grew wider, "Honestly, please ask, it's a quite hilarious story for me, for the exact fact i got the chance to get my revenge," Evelyn was giving a small chuckle to this but there was a hurt look in her eyes, and a hint of sadness.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
"Oh, sorry about that," Evelyn said with a small chuckle as she rubbed the back of her head, "And i don't telling, not very much to tell," Evelyn said as the smile grew wider, "Honestly, please ask, it's a quite hilarious story for me, for the exact fact i got the chance to get my revenge," Evelyn was giving a small chuckle to this but there was a hurt look in her eyes, and a hint of sadness.
Rosalie shook her head as a small giggle echoed "Its okay, its not often I get to speak to people long enough to know their names" she answered, noticing the look in Evelyn's eyes she noticed it didn't match her face, which prompted her to ask further "Alright then, I will ask then. What happened?" she looked at her curiously as she waited for Evelyn to answer.

Nona said:
Ariel looked at him curiously, her expression slightly confused "I haven't decided what else I want to do yet....and of course I'm okay with staying here...why wouldn't I b" she asked.
"Nevermind, Okay then. I suggest we go to the park after that, huh? What'dya think?" Greg asked with mischevious smile, as he softly grabbed her hand

JJKab said:
"Nevermind, Okay then. I suggest we go to the park after that, huh? What'dya think?" Greg asked with mischevious smile, as he softly grabbed her hand
Ariel tilted her head in a confused manner when he said nevermind before she smiled at him "Yeah, a walk through the park sounds nice" she said happily, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

Nona said:
Ariel tilted her head in a confused manner when he said nevermind before she smiled at him "Yeah, a walk through the park sounds nice" she said happily, placing a small kiss on his cheek.
Gregory smirked, returning the favour, as he was finishing his pizza.

"Aight, I am nearly done. What about you?"

Nona said:
Rosalie shook her head as a small giggle echoed "Its okay, its not often I get to speak to people long enough to know their names" she answered, noticing the look in Evelyn's eyes she noticed it didn't match her face, which prompted her to ask further "Alright then, I will ask then. What happened?" she looked at her curiously as she waited for Evelyn to answer.
-(Evelyn)- ((SORRY I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK ;- ;) )

Evelyn gave a chuckle, "Well let's see, i think it started with when i went to one of the kingdom's meetings, before the war, werewolves and every other race was at peace, an then the werewolves decided they hated vampires, they poisoned my drink with a love potion, first werewolf i see and i'll fall in love with them yadda yadda, the thing is, i already liked that person, a lot, i was actually going to ask them on a date after the meeting, but then i was trapped inside my own mind, forced to see actions i couldn't stop, see myself kill thousands of innocent vampires and people, all because the werewolves decided they wanted a war," Evelyn said as she gave an empty laugh, "How's that for irony?" Evelyn asked as she clenched her fists, the gloves making a creasing noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back