• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)- ((SORRY I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK ;- ;) )
Evelyn gave a chuckle, "Well let's see, i think it started with when i went to one of the kingdom's meetings, before the war, werewolves and every other race was at peace, an then the werewolves decided they hated vampires, they poisoned my drink with a love potion, first werewolf i see and i'll fall in love with them yadda yadda, the thing is, i already liked that person, a lot, i was actually going to ask them on a date after the meeting, but then i was trapped inside my own mind, forced to see actions i couldn't stop, see myself kill thousands of innocent vampires and people, all because the werewolves decided they wanted a war," Evelyn said as she gave an empty laugh, "How's that for irony?" Evelyn asked as she clenched her fists, the gloves making a creasing noise.
Rosalie stared at her as she told her story, occasionally blinking as she let the story sink in. Once Evelyn finished her story Rosalie frowned lightly "I'm sorry you had to go through that" she shook her head gently. Wow, everyone had such sad stories here in this school so far everyone she had met had been through a rough patch. Sure Rosalie had been bullied and beaten up a lot as a child but everyone elses problems seemed to dwarf that into almost non existence. "How exactly did you get your revenge for that then?" she questioned, hoping that maybe telling that part of the story might cheer Evelyn up somewhat.

((No worries, I was doing chores and stuff anyways :3))

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked, returning the favour, as he was finishing his pizza.
"Aight, I am nearly done. What about you?"
Ariel gestured to her empty plate "I finished before you" she said smiling sheepishly "I can down pizza pretty quick, it is my favourite food after all" she laughed quietly.

Nona said:
Ariel gestured to her empty plate "I finished before you" she said smiling sheepishly "I can down pizza pretty quick, it is my favourite food after all" she laughed quietly.
Gregory's eyes widened, as he looked at the plate. He then switched his look at Ariel's lips

"You eat realllllyyyy... fast..." He exclaimed, in shock. Soon, he stood up, and grabbed both of the plates, and carried them into the kitchen, humming

"If you want to go now, I suggest you get dressed. I don't want anyone to see you like that now" He exclaimed jokingly, coming back into his bedroom where he left Ariel, himself preparing his swimming trunks

JJKab said:
Gregory's eyes widened, as he looked at the plate. He then switched his look at Ariel's lips
"You eat realllllyyyy... fast..." He exclaimed, in shock. Soon, he stood up, and grabbed both of the plates, and carried them into the kitchen, humming

"If you want to go now, I suggest you get dressed. I don't want anyone to see you like that now" He exclaimed jokingly, coming back into his bedroom where he left Ariel, himself preparing his swimming trunks
Ariel laughed "I can only eat pizza that fast, nothing else" she said as she handed him the plate to take with him. She looked down at herself when he mentioned getting dressed properly "O-Oh! right." she giggled quietly as she grabbed herself an outfit to put on and dressed herself properly.

Nona said:
Ariel laughed "I can only eat pizza that fast, nothing else" she said as she handed him the plate to take with him. She looked down at herself when he mentioned getting dressed properly "O-Oh! right." she giggled quietly as she grabbed herself an outfit to put on and dressed herself properly.
Gregory smirked slyly, as he stuffed his trunks into a small backpack, and walked towards the exit of his dorm, waiting for Ariel

"Aight, I'm ready when you are" He said to her, leaning on the door.

Nona said:
Rosalie stared at her as she told her story, occasionally blinking as she let the story sink in. Once Evelyn finished her story Rosalie frowned lightly "I'm sorry you had to go through that" she shook her head gently. Wow, everyone had such sad stories here in this school so far everyone she had met had been through a rough patch. Sure Rosalie had been bullied and beaten up a lot as a child but everyone elses problems seemed to dwarf that into almost non existence. "How exactly did you get your revenge for that then?" she questioned, hoping that maybe telling that part of the story might cheer Evelyn up somewhat.
((No worries, I was doing chores and stuff anyways :3))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave another empty laugh, "The spell weared off," Evelyn said as her eyes turned a dark crimson shade, "And, i killed him, slowly," Evelyn said as she turned back around, her face blank. "That's how i got my revenge," Evelyn said in an emotionless tone like it didn't matter.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- @Sixxx
Zac smiled as he watched Amber scoff down the food, he laughed at the same time as Amber when they talked, "Pretty good movie, i'm surprised my sister got it," Zac said with another chuckle accompanied with a smile.

-(Evelyn)-

She saw a light in front of her, then, the white tiles of what can be the cafeteria, "Note to self, use Zac's portal's..." SHe said o herself in a low whisper as she sat up, her gloves crunching as she turned them into fists, she knew most of the people here where human's, her eyes turned a deep crimson at the thought, "Fucking pests," She whispered to herself in a low tone, she stood up instantly within a blink of an eye and disappeared from view, she was up in the rafting holding onto her neck.

-((Just trying to get into it, soz if i am intruding, just tell me to edit and it'll be gone,))-
She smiled " no one really knows it " she looked up and smiled at him " its a very underrated movie " she said giggling a bit

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn gave another empty laugh, "The spell weared off," Evelyn said as her eyes turned a dark crimson shade, "And, i killed him, slowly," Evelyn said as she turned back around, her face blank. "That's how i got my revenge," Evelyn said in an emotionless tone like it didn't matter.
Rosalie looked at her "Oh." she didnt really know what to say to that really so she found herself going silent for a moment "I mean....I guess if he made you kill thousands he deserved it..." her voice sounded quietly. as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand. "Maybe you'll ind someone who isnt a werewolf...or y'know...evil" she said letting an awkward laugh

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked slyly, as he stuffed his trunks into a small backpack, and walked towards the exit of his dorm, waiting for Ariel
"Aight, I'm ready when you are" He said to her, leaning on the door.
After changing herself into a plian light blue dress she grabbed her bag which was already packed up and headed for the door "Ready~" she said as she poked him on the nose then passed through the door.

Nona said:
After changing herself into a plian light blue dress she grabbed her bag which was already packed up and headed for the door "Ready~" she said as she poked him on the nose then passed through the door.
Gregory shrieked, as he was poked on the nose by passing Ariel. He grunted, and niftly approached Ariel from behind, hugging her tightly

"Try that again, and you'll end up laughing on the floor, I warn ya!" He warned her teasingly, his hands wrapped around her waist.

"Or you can do it again, I don't judge ya" He shrugged, laying his head on her shoulder with a soft grin.

Sixxx said:
She smiled " no one really knows it " she looked up and smiled at him " its a very underrated movie " she said giggling a bit
-(Zac)-

Zac gave another laugh, "I can see why, not really to famous," Zac said with a laugh, he stretched his arms out on the back of the couch, one going behind Amber's head.

Nona said:
Rosalie looked at her "Oh." she didnt really know what to say to that really so she found herself going silent for a moment "I mean....I guess if he made you kill thousands he deserved it..." her voice sounded quietly. as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand. "Maybe you'll ind someone who isnt a werewolf...or y'know...evil" she said letting an awkward laugh
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave an empty laugh, "Hopefully, it's not like i'm allowed around guy's, maybe i can meet some while Zac is off on his date," Evelyn's face brightened, she was instantly in front of Amber, "Do you know any guy's?" Evelyn asked quickly.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled softly, as she looked at Ryder
"You don't have to force yourself into anything" She exclaimed quietly, placing her hand on his lap.

"If you don't want, we can just sit here and enjoy the view
Ryder grabbed her hand and stood , pulling her up " common ill go in for a bit " he smiled trying to put on a brave face for her

Sixxx said:
Ryder grabbed her hand and stood , pulling her up " common ill go in for a bit " he smiled trying to put on a brave face for her
Fricka looked a bit unsure at Ryder. He sounded pretty confident before when he told her about he wouldn't go in. Taking her hand off from his gently, she smirked lightly

"A-Alright..." She nodded, softly blushing

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac gave another laugh, "I can see why, not really to famous," Zac said with a laugh, he stretched his arms out on the back of the couch, one going behind Amber's head.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave an empty laugh, "Hopefully, it's not like i'm allowed around guy's, maybe i can meet some while Zac is off on his date," Evelyn's face brightened, she was instantly in front of Amber, "Do you know any guy's?" Evelyn asked quickly.
She leaned against him cuddling up to him as she watched the movie " i love this movie because its so odd and weird and a little creepy "

( btw this is a real movie , The Voices , ryan Ryenolds , Anna Kendrick its great!)

Sixxx said:
She leaned against him cuddling up to him as she watched the movie " i love this movie because its so odd and weird and a little creepy "
( btw this is a real movie , The Voices , ryan Ryenolds , Anna Kendrick its great!)
-(Zac)-

"Kinda sounds like me," Zac said with a little laugh as his cheeks lit up as she cuddled into him, "Do you know what you do to me?" Zac asked as his face lit up slightly more.

((Also yeah i checked it out, pretty cool))

Last edited by a moderator:
VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-

-(Evelyn)-

Rosalie jumped back a bit when she moved in front of her. Rosalie smiled lightly and shook her head "The only guy I knew around here disappeared. Literally. So I don't, I'm sorry" her smiled turned into an apologetic smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit unsure at Ryder. He sounded pretty confident before when he told her about he wouldn't go in. Taking her hand off from his gently, she smirked lightly
"A-Alright..." She nodded, softly blushing
Ryder sighed " im trying here , you said you wanted to swim imma try " he looked down at her acting extraordinarily exasperated and dramatic before he shot her a smile and a chuckle

JJKab said:
Gregory shrieked, as he was poked on the nose by passing Ariel. He grunted, and niftly approached Ariel from behind, hugging her tightly
"Try that again, and you'll end up laughing on the floor, I warn ya!" He warned her teasingly, his hands wrapped around her waist.

"Or you can do it again, I don't judge ya" He shrugged, laying his head on her shoulder with a soft grin.
Ariel giggled "On the floor huh, how would that happen?" She asked with a smile.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
"Kinda sounds like me," Zac said with a little laugh as his cheeks lit up as she cuddled into him, "Do you know what you do to me?" Zac asked as his face lit up slightly more.

((Also yeah i checked it out, pretty cool))
Amber turned her head to look at him " nope but you should tell me "she said with awink and a bright smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back