• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "On the floor huh, how would that happen?" She asked with a smile.
"You would be so tickled, I would knock you over to the ground, and you would lie there, laughing" Gregory said, smirking evillishly, as he kissed Ariel's cheek, rubbing her stomach softly

"You want that?"

Sixxx said:
Ryder sighed " im trying here , you said you wanted to swim imma try " he looked down at her acting extraordinarily exasperated and dramatic before he shot her a smile and a chuckle
Fricka laughed softly, nodding. She slowly followed Ryder, stopping right before the water, giving him a small smile

Nona said:
Colin blinked "A Nuisance?" he laughed lightly and shook his head "No way! as I already said, I love having you around, If you had to stay another while it wouldnt bother me at all" he said softly.
@Sixxx :'3

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed softly, nodding. She slowly followed Ryder, stopping right before the water, giving him a small smile
Ryder haulted a bit at the edge of the water gritting his teeth , the water wasing even touching his toes yet

JJKab said:
"You would be so tickled, I would knock you over to the ground, and you would lie there, laughing" Gregory said, smirking evillishly, as he kissed Ariel's cheek, rubbing her stomach softly
"You want that?"
Ariel blinked "O-Oh" she giggled "I dunno, maybe not" she said smiling "I might be too ticklish to handle that"

Sixxx said:
Ryder haulted a bit at the edge of the water gritting his teeth , the water wasing even touching his toes yet
Fricka frowned softly, and approached Ryder, looking at him

"Hey... you're okay?" She asked, rubbing his back softly

Nona said:
( im sorry! I work night and then when im not workign nights im sleeping and i have the next few days off so dont worry!)

Blue sighed " well it might take me a while to get on my feet so i may end up here for a while " she said looking down a little ashamed

Nona said:
Ariel blinked "O-Oh" she giggled "I dunno, maybe not" she said smiling "I might be too ticklish to handle that"
"I'm happy that you comply" Gregory exclaimed, his finger moving to teasingly tickle Ariel's side of her neck, before he let her go

"Now, mon ami, shall we go?" He asked, extending his hand out for her, with a sly, yet gentle grin

Nona said:
Rosalie jumped back a bit when she moved in front of her. Rosalie smiled lightly and shook her head "The only guy I knew around here disappeared. Literally. So I don't, I'm sorry" her smiled turned into an apologetic smile.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed and her face turned sad, "Well, look's like i'll be lonely for the next 50,000 year's" She said before she sat down and lowered her head.

Sixxx said:
Amber turned her head to look at him " nope but you should tell me "she said with awink and a bright smile
-(Zac)-

Zac's face brightened more, "Geez, your more evil than me," Zac said with another laugh before he placed his head on Amber's shoulder, he moved his head so his mouth was right next to her ear, "You drive me crazy, that's what you do," Zac said in a low whisper, hoping to make Amber have shiver's, he placed a kiss on Amber's neck, staying there for a small while before stopping.

JJKab said:
Fricka frowned softly, and approached Ryder, looking at him
"Hey... you're okay?" She asked, rubbing his back softly
" when i came to, i was about 20 feet out there , bloodied and half alive" he said pointing to the water "the owner of the restaurant found me and their house is Right above the restaurant, i came to the beach alot to figure things out "

Sixxx said:
" when i came to, i was about 20 feet out there , bloodied and half alive" he said pointing to the water "the owner of the restaurant found me and their house is Right above the restaurant, i came to the beach alot to figure things out "
Fricka nodded softly, listening to him talk. Out of instinct, she reeached out to grab his hand, with a small smile

"We'll go together okay?" She offered, slowly stepping into the water herself, waiting for Ryder

JJKab said:
(Officially Ollene and Chler are free, same with Lena)
@TheDragoon
((I finally got off my lazy butt and got the CS done... Then I flopped on my bed and fell asleep xD We can start the interaction now with Shuu coming home if you like))

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn sighed and her face turned sad, "Well, look's like i'll be lonely for the next 50,000 year's" She said before she sat down and lowered her head.

-(Zac)-

Zac's face brightened more, "Geez, your more evil than me," Zac said with another laugh before he placed his head on Amber's shoulder, he moved his head so his mouth was right next to her ear, "You drive me crazy, that's what you do," Zac said in a low whisper, hoping to make Amber have shiver's, he placed a kiss on Amber's neck, staying there for a small while before stopping.
She envidably shivered , goose bumps froming on her arms , she smirked blushing " you claim i drive you crazy and your over here pulling stunts like that " she turned to him and kissing him slowly and softly grabing his shirt pulling him a bit closer

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded softly, listening to him talk. Out of instinct, she reeached out to grab his hand, with a small smile
"We'll go together okay?" She offered, slowly stepping into the water herself, waiting for Ryder
Ryder stepped in the hair on the back of his neck standing up , his eyes looked more alert than ever and had a bit of an animalistic look in his eyes

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena, out of instinct and stereotype, went for the fish on top of her sushi, before she realized she was with someone she didn't know all too well, and might not laugh at it, so she picked up the whole thing and ate it, she stopped herself from purring out of politeness for everyone around her, for some reason she can't control it as much anymore. "This is nice." she croaked, holding her purring back. Maybe it was because she found Jack that her purring isn't as easy to control anymore, because he didn't stop her.
Ryu rose an eyebrow. "Was that a purr I heard?" He asked her curiously then smirked playfully. "Geez, if you enjoy it you don't have to hide it from me. I'm enjoying this too y'know." He said. It was amazing he wasn't concentrating on his cards for once.

TheDragoon said:
((I finally got off my lazy butt and got the CS done... Then I flopped on my bed and fell asleep xD We can start the interaction now with Shuu coming home if you like))
(Siur. May you start?)

Sixxx said:
Ryder stepped in the hair on the back of his neck standing up , his eyes looked more alert than ever and had a bit of an animalistic look in his eyes
Fricka smiled softly, as she tightened softly her grip on Ryder's hand, walking him slowly into the water

"It's okay now.... shhhhh.." She whispered

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

Rosalie pouted and shook her head, quickly sitting g down beside her "Don't think like that!" Her voice answered as she crossed her arms "This is literally your first day here, prince charming isnt going to land right in front of you as soon as you arrive" she looked at Evelyn "Just because you haven't seen him yet doesnt mean he doesn't exist...well prince charming doesn't exist but I mean the right guy. He exists. you gotta be a bit more optimistic" she said smiling softly with a slight nod of the head.

Sixxx said:
( im sorry! I work night and then when im not workign nights im sleeping and i have the next few days off so dont worry!)
Blue sighed " well it might take me a while to get on my feet so i may end up here for a while " she said looking down a little ashamed
((Its fine, I was just making sure you saw it :3))

Colin looked over at her as she looked down, frowning gently as he did so "Hey" he said to get her attention "Its fine, you can stay as long as you like, Its perfectly okay with me and don't be ashamed or embarrassed about it, I've been in a similar situation before so I know how it feels" he said, trying to reassure her.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled softly, as she tightened softly her grip on Ryder's hand, walking him slowly into the water
"It's okay now.... shhhhh.." She whispered
Once he got about knee deep he took off his shirt and flung it to the shore , revealing a defined chest ruined by long scars one set on his hip , it looking lije a large animal bit him and the other set was a long gash on his cheast starting at his collar bone and wraping around his ribs to the small of his back , they looking like large claw marks he sighed

Sixxx said:
Once he got about knee deep he took off his shirt and flung it to the shore , revealing a defined chest ruined by long scars one set on his hip , it looking lije a large animal bit him and the other set was a long gash on his cheast starting at his collar bone and wraping around his ribs to the small of his back , they looking like large claw marks he sighed
As soon as Fricka saw Ryder's chest, she gasped softly, looking with fright at it.

"Good... g---... How... I..." She was lost in words, as she was slowly walking in front of him, still holding his hand softly

Sixxx said:
She envidably shivered , goose bumps froming on her arms , she smirked blushing " you claim i drive you crazy and your over here pulling stunts like that " she turned to him and kissing him slowly and softly grabing his shirt pulling him a bit closer
-(Zac)-

Zac was slightly taken a back when Amber kissed him, he moved his arms and placed them on Amber's hips, slightly wrapping around her waist, he moved with the motion's following Amber back and fourth

Nona said:
Rosalie pouted and shook her head, quickly sitting g down beside her "Don't think like that!" Her voice answered as she crossed her arms "This is literally your first day here, prince charming isnt going to land right in front of you as soon as you arrive" she looked at Evelyn "Just because you haven't seen him yet doesnt mean he doesn't exist...well prince charming doesn't exist but I mean the right guy. He exists. you gotta be a bit more optimistic" she said smiling softly with a slight nod of the head.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn looked up and had her mouth in a line, "Kidding me, my brother almost killed the girl, suddenly dating, and now currently kissing, yes, you are so right," Evelyn said in a blank tone, her face paled, "It's times like this when i hate the curse..." Evelyn said as her face kept paling before she stood up and smashed her head against the tree.

Nona said:
((Its fine, I was just making sure you saw it :3))
Colin looked over at her as she looked down, frowning gently as he did so "Hey" he said to get her attention "Its fine, you can stay as long as you like, Its perfectly okay with me and don't be ashamed or embarrassed about it, I've been in a similar situation before so I know how it feels" he said, trying to reassure her.
" im glad i have you at least , to lean on and im eternally greatful by the way " she said with a small grin she picked up her empty plate and began to clean up

JJKab said:
"What? I just don't like hamburgers... That's all.." Leon exclaimed, looking confused at Nico
"I'll be getting myself something else, is what I'm saying" He said with a soft laugh.

"What will you get for yourself?" Leon asked, his lips curving into a small smile
Nico is on a roll today! She laughed sheepishly to herself and sighed softly.

"Well..then I'm not a getting a salad, ok?"

She exclaimed, trying to redeem herself again.

"But again, maybe I should get a salad.."

She frowned, looking down on her stomach.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac was slightly taken a back when Amber kissed him, he moved his arms and placed them on Amber's hips, slightly wrapping around her waist, he moved with the motion's following Amber back and fourth

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn looked up and had her mouth in a line, "Kidding me, my brother almost killed the girl, suddenly dating, and now currently kissing, yes, you are so right," Evelyn said in a blank tone, her face paled, "It's times like this when i hate the curse..." Evelyn said as her face kept paling before she stood up and smashed her head against the tree.
Rosalie lowered her eyelids and sighed heavily as Evelyn ranted "You're missing my point here, Now you're being impatient just because your brother found a girl. Yes, he might have but it doesn't mean won't find someone a-" Rosalie's eyes widened as she suddenly got up and smashed her head "Hey! What the heck are you doing??!!" She quickly stood up to stop her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back