• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena looked behind her, and smirked softly, at Az
"Hey, Az..." She said quietly, turning to Shuu again, looking dearly into his eyes

"I can't believe... our son is standing there... he is so... so... adult now" She exclaimed with a soft giggle
Shuu nodded and hugged Lena to his chest and snickered lightly. "I wouldn't mind if we made more~" He teased her. Az flinched lightly. "N-Not in front of me guys! Your gonna gross me out!" He said, blushing.

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

4442f341803be6de7d57f3837745648a_zpslmbi99jc.gif

...♅Akira had long finished organising his paperwork and placed them into drawers, along with more accurate information on each students' ability to control their powers. After he'd done that, he'd went over to his leather couch and sat down, manifesting a Euphorian-gold wine bottle, along with a wine glass. He poured red wine into the glass and swirled it's contents around the tulip shaped interior, shortly before he spoke and took a drink of his wine♅...

Yes?

...A Sanctum bowed his head at the door and spoke☄...

The Shuron King seeks a parley with Your Majesty.

...♅Akira uttered a small laugh and soon replied to the Sanctum, his red irises shifting over to his bowing subject♅...

I wondered how long it'd take. Tell him to set it up.

...The Sanctum bowed his head and replied☄...

With pleasure, sire.

...♅With that said, the Sanctum vanished from Akira's office, his next destination being the Shuron King's residence. Akira remained sitting on his couch, his red wine and went to. He moved his hand in circular motions and watched as the red wine within the glass moved in the same motion. As this happened, he spoke with a grin on his face, shortly before he took a drink♅...

This ought to be interesting.

O9GeEK8_zpsdgnqsuf4.gif

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"I'm happy that you comply" Gregory exclaimed, his finger moving to teasingly tickle Ariel's side of her neck, before he let her go
"Now, mon ami, shall we go?" He asked, extending his hand out for her, with a sly, yet gentle grin
Ariel giggled when he tickled her neck "Did you take a quick trip to France without me knowing?" She joked before taking his hand "And yes. We shall~"

Sixxx said:
" and dont worry , when im not looking for a job or in school ill keep this place nice and tidy for you , you shouldnt worry about it "
Colin laughed lightly "Thanks, but I won't be leaving all the cleaning up to you" he said as he placed his plate into the sink. "For now, you're my roomate, not my maid"

Kisaki said:
Elise hummed as she waited. The handle restraints were tightened as the ride was ready to take off. On the mic, a guy mumbled to keep your hands and feet inside the ride. They then blasted off.
Roy gave a fake low scream, then sarcastically said, "Oh wait, we're not going anywh-- ahh!" he yells this just as they round the tip and fall.

Elise was laughing as they blast off then suddenly fall back. The ride soon came back to the stop.

"That was quick, but really fun" jumping off the cart. She then pointed to the tallest rollercoster at the park.

"Let's do that one"

Nona said:

tumblr_nkxhsw6u3V1rhkboko1_500.jpg

Entrance to Boy's Dorms

Mood:

Friendly

Talking with Wylie

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Wylie

Tags:

@Storm Guardian

~Saria Roux~

Saria smiled and nodded "Yeah, It is! I'm glad someone agrees on that one, my sister calls my thoughts on swimming irrational" she said with a slight pout. She looked to the entrance of the dorms briefly as he asked about entering the dorms with him. She looked back at him and nodded in response, she didn't see a problem with it and she wasn't busy anyways so it wasn't like she had anything better to do. "Yeah, I'm okay with that~" she smiled "It'll be fun~" she said happily as the now stood at the entrance to the dorms. "Levi can come too right?" she asked "Some people don't like cats in their dorms so that's why I'm asking" she said with a nod, which was true, one of her friends lifted him and shoved him out their window when he followed her in, she was a bit annoyed about that so she decided to make sure that didn't happen a second time.

"The one day I don't allow animals in my dorm is the day I'm kicked out of it," Wylie said, "I am a half-fox type of person, so this is an animal zone." He unlocked the door to his dorm, and said, "Ladies first."

Kisaki said:
Elise was laughing as they blast off then suddenly fall back. The ride soon came back to the stop.
"That was quick, but really fun" jumping off the cart. She then pointed to the tallest rollercoster at the park.

"Let's do that one"
"Alright then," Roy said, getting off the coaster. He teased Elise, "You sure you can take such a fall?"

"Nothing can scare me."she slightly giggled. She started to walk toward the ride. The line wasn't terribly to long. Most people chickened out at the last moment , so the line went really fast.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Alright then," Roy said, getting off the coaster. He teased Elise, "You sure you can take such a fall?"

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"Nothing can scare me."she slightly giggled. She started to walk toward the ride. The line wasn't terribly to long. Most people chickened out at the last moment , so the line went really fast.
"Must be a terrifying ride," Roy commented as they got to the front of the line, and walked towards their carts.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"The one day I don't allow animals in my dorm is the day I'm kicked out of it," Wylie said, "I am a half-fox type of person, so this is an animal zone." He unlocked the door to his dorm, and said, "Ladies first."

[/QUOTE]
"A half fox person?" She question as she lifted Levi in her arms and then stepped inside, thanking him as she did so "Foxes are really cute, can you turn into one fully?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him.

Lena blushed softly, nudging her head close to Shuu's chest.

"I think our son might be right, Shuuie"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded and hugged Lena to his chest and snickered lightly. "I wouldn't mind if we made more~" He teased her. Az flinched lightly. "N-Not in front of me guys! Your gonna gross me out!" He said, blushing.
Nona said:
Ariel giggled when he tickled her neck "Did you take a quick trip to France without me knowing?" She joked before taking his hand "And yes. We shall~"
"Aight, leeeet's gooo.. And also, I do take private lessons, but not on this language. Dzien dobry" Greg exclaimed, smirking slyly, once he spoke in the language he meant.

"It doesn't seem terrifying to me. But the ride does go upside down."she said as she sat inside the cart. Her feet dangled to the ground, only a restraint kept her into the seat.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Must be a terrifying ride," Roy commented as they got to the front of the line, and walked towards their carts.

[/QUOTE]

Sixxx said:
" are you ok " he said stNding there confused
"I-I-I am just suprised" Fricka exclaimed, shaking her head to return back to reality

"I can't believe that you turned into a wolf"

JJKab said:
Lena blushed softly, nudging her head close to Shuu's chest.
"I think our son might be right, Shuuie"

"Aight, leeeet's gooo.. And also, I do take private lessons, but not on this language. Dzien dobry" Greg exclaimed, smirking slyly, once he spoke in the language he meant.
Ariel stared at him after he spoke ".....I have no idea what you just said" she said laughing a little.

Nona said:
"A half fox person?" She question as she lifted Levi in her arms and then stepped inside, thanking him as she did so "Foxes are really cute, can you turn into one fully?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him.
"I wish," Wylie said, "But it is just genetics. Nothing too special about it, so I can't really transform." he scratches his ears, which are the triangular shape of a fox's, and well hidden in the long, messy black hair.

Kisaki said:
"It doesn't seem terrifying to me. But the ride does go upside down."she said as she sat inside the cart. Her feet dangled to the ground, only a restraint kept her into the seat.
"Yeah," Roy said, struggling with the restraint, "I-- oh crap." the cart starts moving, even when Roy was still trying to get the restraint back on, "This isn't good."

Nona said:
Ariel stared at him after he spoke ".....I have no idea what you just said" she said laughing a little.
"Dzien dobry means Good day" Gregory laughed, kissing Ariel softly on her lips as she stared at him.

"Anyways, we're close to the school, from there it's just straight towards the pool" He exclaimed, as they entered the school

Elise looks over to Roy. "Let me help you with magic. I can't have you dying when I'm having fun."she snapped her fingers that caused the restraints to tighten.

(That's a nightmare for me. Going on a rollercoster and the restraints not working".)

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Yeah," Roy said, struggling with the restraint, "I-- oh crap." the cart starts moving, even when Roy was still trying to get the restraint back on, "This isn't good."

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I wish," Wylie said, "But it is just genetics. Nothing too special about it, so I can't really transform." he scratches his ears, which are the triangular shape of a fox's, and well hidden in the long, messy black hair.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh?" She stood up on her tiptoes to view his ears, giggling lightly "That's still cool" Saria said as a pair of cat ears appeared on her own head and wiggled a little "Mines aren't permanent" she said as she stopped standing on her tip toes.

JJKab said:
"Dzien dobry means Good day" Gregory laughed, kissing Ariel softly on her lips as she stared at him.
"Anyways, we're close to the school, from there it's just straight towards the pool" He exclaimed, as they entered the school
"Oh, Alright" she said following him through the entrance of the school "Maybe you can teach me some more words some time" she said happily.

Nona said:
"Oh, Alright" she said following him through the entrance of the school "Maybe you can teach me some more words some time" she said happily.
"Oh, I will be glaaaaad" Gregory exclaimed, smirking slyly

"We're pretty close. I can't wait to see you in your outfit. You look soooo cute in it" He exclaimed with a sly grin, trying to make Ariel blush. She did look cute, however

(If she really wants to learn that language, then gooooood luck ;> )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back