• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Oh, I will be glaaaaad" Gregory exclaimed, smirking slyly
"We're pretty close. I can't wait to see you in your outfit. You look soooo cute in it" He exclaimed with a sly grin, trying to make Ariel blush. She did look cute, however

(If she really wants to learn that language, then gooooood luck ;> )
Ariel smiled "Yay~ it'll be fun" she said happily before he spoke again. She blushed lightly at his words as they reached the pool.

Nona said:
Ariel smiled "Yay~ it'll be fun" she said happily before he spoke again. She blushed lightly at his words as they reached the pool.
Gregory kissed Ariel on her forehead, and made his way towards the changing rooms

"I'll see ya in a bit, my queen" Gregory exclaimed, smirking softly

JJKab said:
Lena blushed softly, nudging her head close to Shuu's chest.
"I think our son might be right, Shuuie"

"Aight, leeeet's gooo.. And also, I do take private lessons, but not on this language. Dzien dobry" Greg exclaimed, smirking slyly, once he spoke in the language he meant.
Shuu nodded and kissed her head. "Alright... Make more babies later." He snickered lightly, being back to his old funny self. It even made Az laugh a little. Az stepped out the door and looked back at them waving. "Alright! I'm going to go to school for the first time! Bye mom! Bye dad!" He laughed before skipping off.

JJKab said:
Gregory kissed Ariel on her forehead, and made his way towards the changing rooms
"I'll see ya in a bit, my queen" Gregory exclaimed, smirking softly
Ariel smiled softly before going to the girls changing rooms and getting changed into her swimming gear. Leaving her bag in the changing rooms she then went out to the pool.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded and kissed her head. "Alright... Make more babies later." He snickered lightly, being back to his old funny self. It even made Az laugh a little. Az stepped out the door and looked back at them waving. "Alright! I'm going to go to school for the first time! Bye mom! Bye dad!" He laughed before skipping off.
"Bye, honey!" Lena waved Az off, before looking into Shuu's eyes.

"That doesn't mean we cannot cuddle into each other today" She exclaimed teasingly, inserting her hands under Shuu's shirt, slowly leading him towards their bedroom

Nona said:
Ariel smiled softly before going to the girls changing rooms and getting changed into her swimming gear. Leaving her bag in the changing rooms she then went out to the pool.
Gregory soon came back, and sat down on the ledge of the pool, waiting for Ariel. He did not see her coming, as he was deep in thought.

Nona said:
Leia smiled softly "Nice to meet you too Satoshi" she said extending her hand for a handshake "Im Leia" she then said, nodding in response to getting along.
@TheDragoon I think this was my last reply))

JJKab said:
"Bye, honey!" Lena waved Az off, before looking into Shuu's eyes.
"That doesn't mean we cannot cuddle into each other today" She exclaimed teasingly, inserting her hands under Shuu's shirt, slowly leading him towards their bedroom
Shuu smirked and made a little playful nibble at her neck as he pulled her and went along with her before tumbling with her onto the bed. "Rawr~" He said with a sly look at her.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi shook her hand and smiled brightly. "So do you want to go somewhere?" He asked her. "Like hang out Leia?"
((If you look back at replies before this, they had talked about going to the beach already xD he had a decision thing about it you may want edit the reply :P ))

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smirked and made a little playful nibble at her neck as he pulled her and went along with her before tumbling with her onto the bed. "Rawr~" He said with a sly look at her.
Lena let out a soft gasp, as she wrapped her arms around Shuu's waist, looking into his eyes with a teasing look

"Meow" She meowed, giggling

Nona said:
((If you look back at replies before this, they had talked about going to the beach already xD he had a decision thing about it you may want edit the reply :P ))
((Y-Yus! Here's an edit))

Satoshi went to go get them some swimsuits then hurried back so they could go to the beach. "Are you ready to go?" He asked her curiously.

JJKab said:
Lena let out a soft gasp, as she wrapped her arms around Shuu's waist, looking into his eyes with a teasing look
"Meow" She meowed, giggling
Shuu then rolled on top of her on the bed, kissing her deeply with a teasing grin as he nibbled on her bottom lick before snuggling into her body gently.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu then rolled on top of her on the bed, kissing her deeply with a teasing grin as he nibbled on her bottom lick before snuggling into her body gently.
Lena kissed Shuu deeply as well, her tongue asking for entrance into his mouth. Her body trembled softly with pleasure, as she squeezed his sides softly.

JJKab said:
Lena kissed Shuu deeply as well, her tongue asking for entrance into his mouth. Her body trembled softly with pleasure, as she squeezed his sides softly.
Shuu opened his mouth and let their tongues do battle for a bit before he pulled away and traced her stomach lightly. "...I could never regret... Any of the choices I made accept one..." He said before making a soft frown. "I almost... Hurt you back then. Physically. I bet I hurt you emotionally more, blowing up like that. I never meant to do that. I apologize." He said, being completely serious now.

TheDragoon said:
((Y-Yus! Here's an edit))
Satoshi went to go get them some swimsuits then hurried back so they could go to the beach. "Are you ready to go?" He asked her curiously.
Leia blinked a few times when he returned "...You... got me a swimsuit?" She asked, her lilac eyes drifting up to view his face with a slightly confused expression. How did he even know her size or anything like that...she could have just ran to her dorm and gotten her own one. She shook those thought aside, she supposed he was just being nice after all, even if she found the gesture a bit...odd "Uhm, Thank you" she then said, offering a smile to him. "...and yes, I am ready to go" she answered afterwards with a nod.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu opened his mouth and let their tongues do battle for a bit before he pulled away and traced her stomach lightly. "...I could never regret... Any of the choices I made accept one..." He said before making a soft frown. "I almost... Hurt you back then. Physically. I bet I hurt you emotionally more, blowing up like that. I never meant to do that. I apologize." He said, being completely serious now.
Lena's eyes opened slowly, as Shuu spoke. She kissed his forehead softly, caressing his cheek.

"Sweatie... I... Am now a loving mother... I am embracing my loving husband... We have a lovely child.. What there's more to want? Pain will sometimes enter... But we got through it, didn't we?" She asked, bringing her hand to touch Shuu's cheek, caressing it softly.

JJKab said:
Lena's eyes opened slowly, as Shuu spoke. She kissed his forehead softly, caressing his cheek.
"Sweatie... I... Am now a loving mother... I am embracing my loving husband... We have a lovely child.. What there's more to want? Pain will sometimes enter... But we got through it, didn't we?" She asked, bringing her hand to touch Shuu's cheek, caressing it softly.
Shuu nodded and smiled. "There is nothing more that I could ever want..." He said softly before he start kissing her chin, then her neck, then her lips again. His grip was tight like he was afraid she would slip if he did. He loved her so much.

Nona said:
Leia blinked a few times when he returned "...You... got me a swimsuit?" She asked, her lilac eyes drifting up to view his face with a slightly confused expression. How did he even know her size or anything like that...she could have just ran to her dorm and gotten her own one. She shook those thought aside, she supposed he was just being nice after all, even if she found the gesture a bit...odd "Uhm, Thank you" she then said, offering a smile to him. "...and yes, I am ready to go" she answered afterwards with a nod.
Satoshi sighed. "I didn't know what size to get you so I just got you a large hoping it would fit. I'm sorry." He said, blushing a lot from embarrassment. "Let's go, shall we?" He asked her before going through the front entrance.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded and smiled. "There is nothing more that I could ever want..." He said softly before he start kissing her chin, then her neck, then her lips again. His grip was tight like he was afraid she would slip if he did. He loved her so much.
Lena purred, and soon found herself slipping her hands under Shuu's shirt to touch his back, knowing he was sensitive there.

JJKab said:
Lena purred, and soon found herself slipping her hands under Shuu's shirt to touch his back, knowing he was sensitive there.
Shuu began to feel his power drain away by her as it felt so good as he pulled back and was now blushing a lot, on the verge of moaning.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu began to feel his power drain away by her as it felt so good as he pulled back and was now blushing a lot, on the verge of moaning.
Lena slowly kissed Shuu's lower lip, pecking on it, as her hands made circular motions on his back, giving him a soft massage. She was beginning to blush as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back