• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((I'm in a big argument with my internet provider right now, so if i go off line for the next few days, thats why. stupid "Introductory" rate ran out. So I may switch internet providers or get a lower rate or something.... @CERBERUS177 @Kisaki ))

Shortyshot said:
Marcus laughed more "Well you see, it's not as simple as it sounds."
"How is it not? all you have to do is get mom pregnant... Plus when was the last time she fed?" Riley said trying to make a point

Mayyflower said:
"How is it not? all you have to do is get mom pregnant... Plus when was the last time she fed?" Riley said trying to make a point
Marcus blinked "You know....She's kinda....A little....Well, she has a say in this too. I'm sure she wouldn't agree"

Sixxx said:
" yeah sounds great" she said blushing a bit she ploped down with her plate and smirked "you gonna get food? Or join me?"
-((This post somehow got deleted))-
-(Zac)- @Sixxx

Zac moved over to Amber and sat down next to her, he didn't have anything with him so he just put his leg's out on the small coffee table in front of him, he pressed enter on the remote and the movie started, he stretched his arms up before they landed on his lap, he looked back at Amber and shot her a quick smile before he turned back to the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortyshot said:
Marcus blinked "You know....She's kinda....A little....Well, she has a say in this too. I'm sure she wouldn't agree"
"Yea but I bet she's hungry... Succubi's can choose weather or not to get pregnant" she says

JJKab said:
Leon shrieked, as he felt someone on his back, and soon, he was dragged to the deep end again. He laughed, swatting at Nico's hands
"Get off of me, you bee!" He exclaimed, holding onto the side with one hand, barely doing so with her weight on top of him
"You wanted to swim more, so we are swimming more!!"

She said, giggling. Nico kept yanking him to move to the center of the pool. She was either too weak or he was holding on the ledge for dear life. Eventually she stopped trying and stayed on his back. Nico laid her head on his shoulder and sighed softly.

"So.. what now?"

She asked, feeling somewhat bored.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled looking down at Hakuru. He didnt mind playing the part of gentlemen every now and then, and sometimes it was kind of fun. Taking Hakuru's hand he began pulling her along before speaking. "Hey Hakuru? Why were you so resolute on not going to a maid cafe?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well...i'll tell you once we sit down" she said, he was going to find out one way or another so she might as well tell him herself.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I can take criticism...just so long as you don't go 'it's garbage, delete it' or something like that, I can take a hint with 'it's bad' and maybe a few pointers here and there...if, you know the electonica genre well.." she said, as she was into the chillstep stuff, plus trance, but hasn't released any music yet.
Ryu laughed. "Electronica you say? I'm familiar with a few songs of the genre but I'm no expert." He said to her as their sushi was served and he started eating.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu laughed. "Electronica you say? I'm familiar with a few songs of the genre but I'm no expert." He said to her as their sushi was served and he started eating.
Serena, out of instinct and stereotype, went for the fish on top of her sushi, before she realized she was with someone she didn't know all too well, and might not laugh at it, so she picked up the whole thing and ate it, she stopped herself from purring out of politeness for everyone around her, for some reason she can't control it as much anymore. "This is nice." she croaked, holding her purring back. Maybe it was because she found Jack that her purring isn't as easy to control anymore, because he didn't stop her.

charleen said:
"You wanted to swim more, so we are swimming more!!"
She said, giggling. Nico kept yanking him to move to the center of the pool. She was either too weak or he was holding on the ledge for dear life. Eventually she stopped trying and stayed on his back. Nico laid her head on his shoulder and sighed softly.

"So.. what now?"

She asked, feeling somewhat bored.
"Well... We don't have to swim... We caaaan... go somewhere else..." Leon exclaimed, looking at Nico's head on his shoulder. Out of curiousity, he booped her nose with his finger, and giggled lightly

JJKab said:
"Well... We don't have to swim... We caaaan... go somewhere else..." Leon exclaimed, looking at Nico's head on his shoulder. Out of curiousity, he booped her nose with his finger, and giggled lightly
Nico pretended to bite his finger and rolled her eyes slightly. She chewed the inside of her cheek, thinking of where to go next.

"Wanna go to.. my dorm?"

She whispered into his ear, teasingly before bursting out into laughter.

"Yeaaah, nooo I'm getting out of this pool.."

She declawed herself from Leon's back and swam to pool ladder things and got out. Nico dried herself off with her towel

charleen said:
Nico pretended to bite his finger and rolled her eyes slightly. She chewed the inside of her cheek, thinking of where to go next.
"Wanna go to.. my dorm?"

She whispered into his ear, teasingly before bursting out into laughter.

"Yeaaah, nooo I'm getting out of this pool.."

She declawed herself from Leon's back and swam to pool ladder things and got out. Nico dried herself off with her towel
Leon shrieked softly, when she pretended to bite his finger. When she whispered that to him, he almost turned crayon red, and stood there for a bit, before hearing Nico getting out of the pool. He followed en suite, and made his way towards the changing rooms, humming

"I'll be right back" He assured her.

JJKab said:
Leon shrieked softly, when she pretended to bite his finger. When she whispered that to him, he almost turned crayon red, and stood there for a bit, before hearing Nico getting out of the pool. He followed en suite, and made his way towards the changing rooms, humming
"I'll be right back" He assured her.

Nico nodded and went into the girl's changing room. She didn't bring extra clothes, so she had to wear her PE clothes. She felt kinda gross wearing it, but it was better than a wet swimsuit. Nico pulled her hair into a messy bun. At this point, she could care less about her appearance. She walked out of the room and waited for Leon to come out as well.

charleen said:
Nico nodded and went into the girl's changing room. She didn't bring extra clothes, so she had to wear her PE clothes. She felt kinda gross wearing it, but it was better than a wet swimsuit. Nico pulled her hair into a messy bun. At this point, she could care less about her appearance. She walked out of the room and waited for Leon to come out as well.
Leon had the same problem. He had to wear the same clothes he had, but for his luck, his hair wasn't messed up too much...

Soon, he came out of the changing rooms, dressed in his usuall stuff, and approached Nico

"So... What now? Do we gooo to your dooorm?" He asked, smirking slyly.

"Or was it just a joke? Because if so... I don't know where to go, I just came here"

JJKab said:
Leon had the same problem. He had to wear the same clothes he had, but for his luck, his hair wasn't messed up too much...
Soon, he came out of the changing rooms, dressed in his usuall stuff, and approached Nico

"So... What now? Do we gooo to your dooorm?" He asked, smirking slyly.

"Or was it just a joke? Because if so... I don't know where to go, I just came here"
She sighed softly. Nico leaned closely towards Leon.

"I mean you.. can go to my dorm, but I won't be there.."

She smirked, giggling to herself.

"No one's been in my dorm and I'd like to keep it like that.. if you don't mind,"

She exclaimed, confidently.

charleen said:
She sighed softly. Nico leaned closely towards Leon.
"I mean you.. can go to my dorm, but I won't be there.."

She smirked, giggling to herself.

"No one's been in my dorm and I'd like to keep it like that.. if you don't mind,"

She exclaimed, confidently.
"Alright... Miss" Len said, looking into her eyes.

"Then what's next?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

"I am a bit hungry, to tell you a truth"

JJKab said:
"Alright... Miss" Len said, looking into her eyes.
"Then what's next?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

"I am a bit hungry, to tell you a truth"
Nico face palmed and sighed heavily.

"Sorry I became scary for second.."

She said, smiling sheepishly.

"I want Taco Bell.."

She suggested.

"But maybe that's a bad idea,"

She laughed softly to herself.

charleen said:
Nico face palmed and sighed heavily.
"Sorry I became scary for second.."

She said, smiling sheepishly.

"I want Taco Bell.."

She suggested.

"But maybe that's a bad idea,"

She laughed softly to herself.
"I heard there's a cafeteria here... Maybe we can go there?" Leon suggested, smiling warmly at Nico..

"And about that, no problem, I didn't get scared this time" He added, slowly walking towards the exit of the pool

JJKab said:
"I heard there's a cafeteria here... Maybe we can go there?" Leon suggested, smiling warmly at Nico..
"And about that, no problem, I didn't get scared this time" He added, slowly walking towards the exit of the pool
Nico followed Leon to the exit.

"What do you think they serve there?"

She asked curiously. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

VenomSlayer said:
((@Sixxx @JJKab i'll be on soon, @JJKab make a post reffering to walking around or something, just tag me so i know what it is, KK?))
(We've ended our interraction... pretty long ago)

charleen said:
Nico followed Leon to the exit.
"What do you think they serve there?"

She asked curiously. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
"I don't know.. I won't be eating any hamburgers that's for sure" Leon said jokingly with a chuckle

JJKab said:
(We've ended our interraction... pretty long ago)
"I don't know.. I won't be eating any hamburgers that's for sure" Leon said jokingly with a chuckle
"Wait what.. I don't get it,"

She laughed nervously. Nico even tilted her head in slight confusion. Was there something that she missed??

charleen said:
"Wait what.. I don't get it,"
She laughed nervously. Nico even tilted her head in slight confusion. Was there something that she missed??
"What? I just don't like hamburgers... That's all.." Leon exclaimed, looking confused at Nico

"I'll be getting myself something else, is what I'm saying" He said with a soft laugh.

"What will you get for yourself?" Leon asked, his lips curving into a small smile

VenomSlayer said:
-((This post somehow got deleted))-
-(Zac)-

Zac moved over to Amber and sat down next to her, he didn't have anything with him so he just put his leg's out on the small coffee table in front of him, he pressed enter on the remote and the movie started, he stretched his arms up before they landed on his lap, he looked back at Amber and shot her a quick smile before he turned back to the movie.
Amber curled up on the couch munching away on her food , soon finsihing she set the plate down on the other end of the coffee table giggling at the movie when ever the cat or dog talked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back