• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

images

Apartment

Mood:

Happy

Having breakfast

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Blue

Tags:

@Sixxx

~Colin Mayer~

Colin laughed softly "Don't feel bad about that, I didn't mind that at all really" he assured her "As for you staying, I don't mind that really...in fact, its really nice having you around to keep me company..." he admitted the second bit quietly before turning his attention back to his food taking a bite "This food is really good by the way" he added afterwards.

She smiled " thank you " she said blushing at him being ok with her sleeping on him " well im glad im not a nuisance "

JJKab said:
"Well.. I can heal, levitate, fly a little, lift objects with my mind, and also I have some fighting potential... I didn't quite know how I obtained the last one, but yeah..." Fricka said with a small giggle, slowly walking towards the water.
"I - ill wait here" he said staying put not daring to go any closer to the water but trying to hide it

Sixxx said:
"I - ill wait here" he said staying put not daring to go any closer to the water but trying to hide it
Fricka raised her eyebrow, as she approached Ryder, and sat down by him

"Hey... What is going on? Are you afraid of water?" She asked, placing her hand on Ryder's lap, with a soft smile, and small blush

"It's okay... Nothing bad..." She assured.

Sixxx said:
She cheaked and laughed "yep " she smiled " youll love it ,its about a sweet kind hearted serial killer who takes advice from the voices in his head portayed through his cat and dog " she said with a big grin
-((I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW))-
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a quick smile, "Sounds like a good movie," Zac said as he went back to the TV, he opened his DVD player and popped the disc in, he stood up and moved back over to Amber, he placed his hands on her hips and lightly kissed her on the lips pulling back, "Shall we?" Zac asked with a little chuckle at the end.

CERBERUS177 said:
"...I guess I can tell you... " she said, "I'm here to keep an eye on someone, he was her... I guess king so shes queen, but he wasn't too keen on a war." she said, "I'm here to see if he's ready to fight again." she said wondering where he was.
(I hope I find a girl like yours, this is also my last post for the night. )

(Goodnight)
((so the machine that broke, decided to be a real bitch yesterday xD sorry about that XDDD ))

((I am truly a blessed soul for having met her xD ))

Kaz smirked slightly "mmm... I wouldn't mind having someone like you watch me. Anyway, there could be any number of reasons why war would be inadvisable. Complete over haul of you current economic system can lead to troubles when switching to a war time economy, then he may not have a suitably sized, well trained army to face the oppositions, so he does not wish to waste the lives of his people. And then lastly, it could be the time old killer of men, politics. There may be no political advantage to start a war. Have you looked at any of this from your kings perspective?"

VenomSlayer said:
-((I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW))-
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a quick smile, "Sounds like a good movie," Zac said as he went back to the TV, he opened his DVD player and popped the disc in, he stood up and moved back over to Amber, he placed his hands on her hips and lightly kissed her on the lips pulling back, "Shall we?" Zac asked with a little chuckle at the end.
" yeah sounds great" she said blushing a bit she ploped down with her plate and smirked "you gonna get food? Or join me?"

Kisaki said:
Jack raised his hand away from Sora. He gave her a questionable look as he watched her spasm. "This is still really weird."
((so the machine that decided to break came back too bit our asses. We still on?))

JJKab said:
Fricka raised her eyebrow, as she approached Ryder, and sat down by him
"Hey... What is going on? Are you afraid of water?" She asked, placing her hand on Ryder's lap, with a soft smile, and small blush

"It's okay... Nothing bad..." She assured.
" maybe a little yes" he said with a timid smile " go swimming, ill read , no worries"

Sixxx said:
" maybe a little yes" he said with a timid smile " go swimming, ill read , no worries"
Fricka sighed, looking at Ryder

"It won't be the same without you... I'll be bored... Fine then, I'll stay here" She said, lying down by him.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, looking at Ryder
"It won't be the same without you... I'll be bored... Fine then, I'll stay here" She said, lying down by him.
" i like to look at it , i can go about knee dep before it freaks me out , waist deep before i have a panic attack" he said with a sheepish smile

(I just went sleep, but yeah I'm on)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((so the machine that decided to break came back too bit our asses. We still on?))

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Akane smiled and ruffled Arbitz's hair. "Alright then. I'll see you later." She said woth a nod before leaving. Perfect watched as Akane left, still rubbing his face. She packed a punch, and he knew that wasn't even her at full strength... He was gonna need her back. Once she was gone, Perfect turned his attention to Arbitz and Ribbon. "Our... Relationship? I guess roommates. We live together... And work together so roommates-slash-partners? "
Arbitz nodded arbitrarily, "sure makes sense I guess..." Then turning to ribbon he looked at her questioning, "so um.... how do I get home?" Ribbon dropped her head annoyingly and shook it slowly before turning and beginning to trudge away. "follow me..."

Sixxx said:
" i like to look at it , i can go about knee dep before it freaks me out , waist deep before i have a panic attack" he said with a sheepish smile
"We need to go to the pool once, you're a bit freakish." Fricka exclaimed, reaching out, and shyly grabbing Ryder's hand

"It's okay... You hear me? I will be with you when we'll swim, okay?" She promised, blushing softly, as she looked into his eyes.

Kisaki said:
Jack raised his hand away from Sora. He gave her a questionable look as he watched her spasm. "This is still really weird."
((well she doesn't have control over her body atm. she's being controlled by some of the things she's contracted with))

Sora's body continued to spasm as the purple aura began growing, the grass around her wilting as the aura passed over it, stretching towards Jack.

LunaCrosby said:
"I guess it's slightly better...." she said and looked off into the direction they were once walking, "Let's just go to this cafe you were talking about."
Everest smiled looking down at Hakuru. He didnt mind playing the part of gentlemen every now and then, and sometimes it was kind of fun. Taking Hakuru's hand he began pulling her along before speaking. "Hey Hakuru? Why were you so resolute on not going to a maid cafe?"

Jack stepped back , avoiding the purple aura. "Lady! Your destroying the grass."he said. He definitely not paying for any property damage because of this girl.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((well she doesn't have control over her body atm. she's being controlled by some of the things she's contracted with))
Sora's body continued to spasm as the purple aura began growing, the grass around her wilting as the aura passed over it, stretching towards Jack.

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"Okie dokie ,here we go!". With in a few seconds , she transport them to the amusement park. "We arrived to our destination " she said , still holding his hands.
"Well, that was not too bad," Roy said, "I never liked teleportation, though." he makes no move to remove his hands from Elise's, "Should we purchase the tickets?"

"That's too bad."she said. Elise looks down and then finally releases his hands. "I'll pay for the tickets." she then started to walk to the ticket booth.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Well, that was not too bad," Roy said, "I never liked teleportation, though." he makes no move to remove his hands from Elise's, "Should we purchase the tickets?"

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"That's too bad."she said. Elise looks down and then finally releases his hands. "I'll pay for the tickets." she then started to walk to the ticket booth.
"If your purchasing the tickets," Roy said, "Then I guess I'll buy us food. What would you want? A cola? French fries?"

"Cola would be fine."she said. She exchanged her money for the tickets.

"What would you like to ride first ?"Elise asked.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"If your purchasing the tickets," Roy said, "Then I guess I'll buy us food. What would you want? A cola? French fries?"

[/QUOTE]

Mayyflower said:
Riley relaxed alittle. "Thats good... I guess" she says leaning against marcus. "I still want a sibling..." she says with a smirk
Marcus laughed nervously "U-Uhh....Maybe"

Kisaki said:
"Cola would be fine."she said. She exchanged her money for the tickets.
"What would you like to ride first ?"Elise asked.
"It's up to you," Roy said and headed to the snack place that was shouting distance away. He bought a cola for each of them, headed back to Elise, and handed her one.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks! Let's start off small."Elise wondered around until she found a ride. "How about that one."she pointed toward it. The ride shot you foward up the track until you stopped at the edge and fall backwards. "Seems fun!"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"It's up to you," Roy said and headed to the snack place that was shouting distance away. He bought a cola for each of them, headed back to Elise, and handed her one.

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena shrugged, "Guess, I'll get the regular sushi. " she said putting the menu down, "So, why the niceness? " she asked, it was strange that they were first just talking, then all of a sudden they're eating. "I don't mind it, but I've never had this happen before... " she said.
(I forgot to finish it sorry )
Ryu shrugged. "No particular reason. Also, what do you mean you haven't had this happen before?" He asked curiously, not understanding very well.

Kisaki said:
"Thanks! Let's start off small."Elise wondered around until she found a ride. "How about that one."she pointed toward it. The ride shot you foward up the track until you stopped at the edge and fall backwards. "Seems fun!"
"Sure," Roy said, "Seems exciting of a ride."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back