• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Yes, he does go to this school" Lena exclaimed quietly, smirking, as they slowly walked on

VenomSlayer said:
@JJKab
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn looked at the baby quickly before she continued walking, "So who's the father? Does he go to the school?" Evelyn asked with another quick smile as she flexed her hands slightly within the crimson coloured gloves, she turned her neck slightly to look at a wall, she saw through it easily and saw heart beat's. Sometimes, being cursed like this brings it's advantages. She gave a small laugh at her own thought's as she turned to look where she was walking.

JJKab said:
"Yes, he does go to this school" Lena exclaimed quietly, smirking, as they slowly walked on
-(Evelyn)-

"Oh, wait, so you're 16? And you've had a child?" Evelyn's face turned confused, Evelyn sighed as she kept walking, a portal opened in front of them, a good few metre's away, instantly men in red clad armour with black spotted around came out, Evelyn was in front of the woman, "Why are you here? Did father send you?" Evelyn asked the men as they came closer until they where a few feet away, "Yes lady rose, we were told to bring you back to the castle," The men said as they bowed there heads slightly, Evelyn sighed before she walked forward and looked at the woman, "Wish to come? Anytime you want to leave it's fine," Evelyn said with a small smile as the men went back through the red and black swirling portal as it stayed open, "Not everyday you get to go to a different dimension," Evelyn said with a small laugh.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
"Oh, wait, so you're 16? And you've had a child?" Evelyn's face turned confused, Evelyn sighed as she kept walking, a portal opened in front of them, a good few metre's away, instantly men in red clad armour with black spotted around came out, Evelyn was in front of the woman, "Why are you here? Did father send you?" Evelyn asked the men as they came closer until they where a few feet away, "Yes lady rose, we were told to bring you back to the castle," The men said as they bowed there heads slightly, Evelyn sighed before she walked forward and looked at the woman, "Wish to come? Anytime you want to leave it's fine," Evelyn said with a small smile as the men went back through the red and black swirling portal as it stayed open, "Not everyday you get to go to a different dimension," Evelyn said with a small laugh.
Lena looked at her baby, and then back at Evelyn

She shook her head

"Sorry, I can't. I have to wait for my love to come back, and watch over the kidl... It was nice seeing you" She exclaimed, waving at her.

"It was nice talking to you" She smiled widely

JJKab said:
Lena looked at her baby, and then back at Evelyn
She shook her head

"Sorry, I can't. I have to wait for my love to come back, and watch over the kidl... It was nice seeing you" She exclaimed, waving at her.

"It was nice talking to you" She smiled widely
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn bowed and nodded as she entered the portal, it instantly closing behind her. ((AND NOW FOR THE ULTIMITE SLIENCE FOR LIKE THE NEXT 4 hours!))

Sixxx said:
She looked up and smiled " well with how much i have to eat , i kinda became a good cook just to survive " she said looking over at him finding 2 plates and giving them both large servings and walking over and handing him one and a cup of coffee " a small thank you for letting me stay "

images

His Apartment

Mood:

Happy/A little bit sleepy still

Having breakfast

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Blue

Tags:

@Sixxx

~Colin Mayer~

Colin blinked a few times as he looked at the food, then to Blue as she spoke. He guessed that made sense. With the many meals she needed throughout the day, It made sense that she was an amazing cook at this stage, she'd have loads of practise. He took the plate and cup of coffee she had handed him, smiling softly at her "Thanks, Its not often I get food cooked for me I'm normally cooking for everyone else, so this is new" he said chuckling lightly as he took the plate and cup over to the table so he could eat his meal. "Oh and don't worry about the cleaning up afterwards I'll do that" he said with a nod.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac sighed, "Come on," Zac said as he moved his hands from Amber's hips to her shoulder's, "Don't think like that," He said before he gave a smile, he kissed Amber on the head before a knock at the door was heard, "Come in," Zac said, a large smile spreading across his face, am man came in and about 26 more people came in after him, "I have done it, my masterpiece," Gustav said as he reffered to the huge pizza on the trolley beside him, "You didn't ask for ze specifics' so i give you all the flavour's," Gustav said before he left the room, leaving the large pizza on a trolley with a couple bags of popcorn from what it smelled like, "So, what first?" Zac asked with another laugh.

-((@JJKab Sorry sorry! Could you give me a link to your post? Thanks!))-
Amber smiled looking at the cook " this is absolutely amazing thank you so much " she said with a kind smile grabing a plate a few slices ,popcorn , and candy kissing Zac on the cheek

Sixxx said:
Re tag me sorry , ive been working nights

Fricka was quietly sitting on the blanket, and soon, she stood up. She was hesitating over something

"I don't know if I want to.... " She mumbled softly, her hands resting on the hem of her shirt

Nona said:

images

His Apartment

Mood:

Happy/A little bit sleepy still

Having breakfast

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Blue

Tags:

@Sixxx

~Colin Mayer~

Colin blinked a few times as he looked at the food, then to Blue as she spoke. He guessed that made sense. With the many meals she needed throughout the day, It made sense that she was an amazing cook at this stage, she'd have loads of practise. He took the plate and cup of coffee she had handed him, smiling softly at her "Thanks, Its not often I get food cooked for me I'm normally cooking for everyone else, so this is new" he said chuckling lightly as he took the plate and cup over to the table so he could eat his meal. "Oh and don't worry about the cleaning up afterwards I'll do that" he said with a nod.

" no no no , its the least i can do, you let me seelp here and i slept on you , i feel bad " she sat next to him and began eating looking over at Colin every once and a while

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled looking at the cook " this is absolutely amazing thank you so much " she said with a kind smile grabing a plate a few slices ,popcorn , and candy kissing Zac on the cheek
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile as she kissed him, he gave a little laugh as she grabbed a lot of food, "You still didn't say which movie you wanted," Zac said with a little laugh.

@Storm Guardian[/URL]

[/CENTER]

[/bg][/border][/Column]

~Saria Roux~

Saria smiled and nodded "Yeah, It is! I'm glad someone agrees on that one, my sister calls my thoughts on swimming irrational" she said with a slight pout. She looked to the entrance of the dorms briefly as he asked about entering the dorms with him. She looked back at him and nodded in response, she didn't see a problem with it and she wasn't busy anyways so it wasn't like she had anything better to do. "Yeah, I'm okay with that~" she smiled "It'll be fun~" she said happily as the now stood at the entrance to the dorms. "Levi can come too right?" she asked "Some people don't like cats in their dorms so that's why I'm asking" she said with a nod, which was true, one of her friends lifted him and shoved him out their window when he followed her in, she was a bit annoyed about that so she decided to make sure that didn't happen a second time.

[/Row][/centerblock]

[/bg][/border][/Row]

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka was quietly sitting on the blanket, and soon, she stood up. She was hesitating over something

"I don't know if I want to.... " She mumbled softly, her hands resting on the hem of her shirt
Ryder looked at her with curiosity " uhhh whatca doing ... " he said leaning back a bit wondering what she was going to do

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac gave a small smile as she kissed him, he gave a little laugh as she grabbed a lot of food, "You still didn't say which movie you wanted," Zac said with a little laugh.
" yes i did " she said with a confused look " the voices " she said as she bit into a peice of candy

Sixxx said:
Ryder looked at her with curiosity " uhhh whatca doing ... " he said leaning back a bit wondering what she was going to do
"I'm thinking about... taking a quick swim... I don't know" Fricka exclaimed quietly, looking a bit shyly at Ryder.

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

School Courtyard

Mood:

Slightly Bored

Laying on the grass

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@VenomSlayer

~Rosalie Dalton~

Having nothing better to do now, Rosalie was relaxing on the grass outside the school building in the courtyard, her school books laying beside her as she had read through the bits she needed to. She huffed quietly to herself as she had a quick look around, there wasn't many people around, not many people she knew anyways, this prompted her to take a mental note that she should probably should make some friends around here since the only friend she had made there had just left her in the middle of the night without so much as a goodbye, of course because of the nature of his job, she knew he would leave, but she didn't think so quickly or in the manner he did so she never tried making friends since then. She supposed since school had begun a she should probably start. Ah well, she'd try tomorrow. In her bored state she pondered what to do now that she had finished her school work and her evening was now pretty much free. As she thought over it, she used her powers to mimic the birds around her, a habit that she always did when passing time, which in turn made them answer her.

JJKab said:
"I'm thinking about... taking a quick swim... I don't know" Fricka exclaimed quietly, looking a bit shyly at Ryder.
Ryder cocked his head " why do you swim so much is it apart of your power? " he said with curiosity with his voice

Sixxx said:
Ryder cocked his head " why do you swim so much is it apart of your power? " he said with curiosity with his voice
"I, uhm... Love to swim... It's just my habitat... And How do you know I swim a lot" Fricka asked, now it was her turn to sound curious, as she looked at Ryder

JJKab said:
@Nona
Now it was Greg's time to pout, as he looked into Ariel's eyes.

"Ari, how could you?!" He asked, pretending to bd annoyed, but after a bit, he burst into laughing as well

"I can't... I'm not a bad guy.... Aight... Let:s keep massaging, shall we?" He asked, grinning lightly, as his hands slowly wandered to her sides, and squeezed them a little.

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Gregory's Dorm

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel giggled along with him when he laughed "I know you aren't a bad guy, I guess neither of us can hold up that act for very long can we" she said softly "And yeah, I guess" she said with a small smile before he squeezed her sides which caused her to squeak a little in response "H-Hey! that tickled!" she said giggling.

Sixxx said:
" yes i did " she said with a confused look " the voices " she said as she bit into a peice of candy
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a confused face, "Never heard of it before, i'll check if i have it," Zac said as he walked over to the large TV, he knelled down and opened the draw, huge rows of movies, within seconds he pulled out the movie 'The Voice', "Ah, this it?" Zac asked with another smile before he moved closer to Amber.

Nona said:

Gregory's Dorm

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel giggled along with him when he laughed "I know you aren't a bad guy, I guess neither of us can hold up that act for very long can we" she said softly "And yeah, I guess" she said with a small smile before he squeezed her sides which caused her to squeak a little in response "H-Hey! that tickled!" she said giggling.

Gregory laughed softly

"Why? Of course it does. After a bit, though.. you'll get used to it, my love" He exclaimed quite teasingly, as he kissed Ariel's cheek, and kept on massaging her back.

"After that... what would you like to do?" He asked, focused on massaging

"I personally would suggest... hence we didn't train you for a pretty significant amount of time... how about we go to the pool?" He asked

Sixxx said:
" no no no , its the least i can do, you let me seelp here and i slept on you , i feel bad " she sat next to him and began eating looking over at Colin every once and a while

images

Apartment

Mood:

Happy

Having breakfast

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Blue

Tags:

@Sixxx

~Colin Mayer~

Colin laughed softly "Don't feel bad about that, I didn't mind that at all really" he assured her "As for you staying, I don't mind that really...in fact, its really nice having you around to keep me company..." he admitted the second bit quietly before turning his attention back to his food taking a bite "This food is really good by the way" he added afterwards.

JJKab said:
"I, uhm... Love to swim... It's just my habitat... And How do you know I swim a lot" Fricka asked, now it was her turn to sound curious, as she looked at Ryder
" cause when i met you eariler you had just gone swiming " he said with a chuckle " what are you powers ?"

Sixxx said:
" cause when i met you eariler you had just gone swiming " he said with a chuckle " what are you powers ?"
"Well.. I can heal, levitate, fly a little, lift objects with my mind, and also I have some fighting potential... I didn't quite know how I obtained the last one, but yeah..." Fricka said with a small giggle, slowly walking towards the water.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed softly
"Why? Of course it does. After a bit, though.. you'll get used to it, my love" He exclaimed quite teasingly, as he kissed Ariel's cheek, and kept on massaging her back.

"After that... what would you like to do?" He asked, focused on massaging

"I personally would suggest... hence we didn't train you for a pretty significant amount of time... how about we go to the pool?" He asked

Gregory's Dorm

Mood:

Happy/ Relaxed

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel nodded in response, It wasn't ticklish anymore, she now closed her eyes, relaxing a little before he asked about going to the pool. Ariel opened her eyes again with a slightly confused expression. "Going to the pool? What about our pizza?" she asked giggling lightly "Have you forgotten about it already?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him "We can go after though, yeah."

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac gave a confused face, "Never heard of it before, i'll check if i have it," Zac said as he walked over to the large TV, he knelled down and opened the draw, huge rows of movies, within seconds he pulled out the movie 'The Voice', "Ah, this it?" Zac asked with another smile before he moved closer to Amber.
She cheaked and laughed "yep " she smiled " youll love it ,its about a sweet kind hearted serial killer who takes advice from the voices in his head portayed through his cat and dog " she said with a big grin

Nona said:

Gregory's Dorm

Mood:

Happy/ Relaxed

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel nodded in response, It wasn't ticklish anymore, she now closed her eyes, relaxing a little before he asked about going to the pool. Ariel opened her eyes again with a slightly confused expression. "Going to the pool? What about our pizza?" she asked giggling lightly "Have you forgotten about it already?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him "We can go after though, yeah."

"I meant AFTER. I didn't mean now." Greg laughed softly, his massage stopping, as he decided to lean over, and hug Ariel's back, leaning his cheek on her upper back

"Of course our pizza... we'll eat it in a bit..." He exclaimed, closing his eyes

"For now, my beautifull... What do you want to do? Stand up, maybe? Cause I am getting pretty "Hungary" " He said with a joke, smirking slyly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back