• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
"I think I will just have the basic sushi, sadly I don't know the names to the good ones... " she said, "Unless you have a recommendation? " she asked him, looking at the menu.
Ryu nodded. "I see, I don't really recommend anything but I'm having Hosomaki if you like that." He told her before closing his menu and smiling brightly at her, then turning his head to reveal a card out of his sleeve, then he spun it several times in his hand and showed that it changed everytime he turned it towards her.

Kisaki said:
"Yep!" she then nodded. "Have you tried out combat? I haven't fought for a while and my skills are kind of rusty " she said looking down to the ground .
"Perhaps I should practice before classes."
"I haven't fully taken a class yet, so I don't know much about combat class. I have tried out combat, several times. Never went too well." Roy said, "And about your fighting skills, I think it'd be easy to polish it up. There is always muscle memory in fighting."

LunaCrosby said:
"I know you're not indecent, i'm just messing with you so don't worry too much about what I say" she said.
((X.X))

Syo's ears twitched lightly and sighed and looked to the side. "H-Hey... Since your my only friend... Would you be okay with helping me feel better?" He asked her as he was breathing heavily, his face still hot and sweating a little now.

"I guess your right. I'am a apart of the royal guards."she smiled. She had an tattoo of the kingdoms seal on her shoulder and stomach. She hasn't been on missions fow two years. It's great to be back in position.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I haven't fully taken a class yet, so I don't know much about combat class. I have tried out combat, several times. Never went too well." Roy said, "And about your fighting skills, I think it'd be easy to polish it up. There is always muscle memory in fighting."

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Romab chuckled softly, "Yeah I know... But I.. Nevermind." He said, figuring Misaki would have went back to her dorm by now. "Well have you figured out what you wanted to do yet? "
Mal nodded, "I want to go walk around, so pretty much just relax and go on a walk" she said and smiled.

Kisaki said:
"I guess your right. I'am a apart of the royal guards."she smiled. She had an tattoo of the kingdoms seal on her shoulder and stomach. She hasn't been on missions fow two years. It's great to be back in position.
"Royal guards?" Roy asked, interested, "Of what kingdom or dynasty?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled as he looked down at Hakuru. "Pretend it's just the two of us. is it still so embarrassing then? I dont care if anyone else is watching, I'm here with you, and you alone."

[/QUOTE]
"I guess it's slightly better...." she said and looked off into the direction they were once walking, "Let's just go to this cafe you were talking about."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "I want to go walk around, so pretty much just relax and go on a walk" she said and smiled.
Roman smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Lets do that." He said, sitting up. "I say we go to the beach and walk around there. We always go to the park, so let's try something different."

TheDragoon said:
((X.X))
Syo's ears twitched lightly and sighed and looked to the side. "H-Hey... Since your my only friend... Would you be okay with helping me feel better?" He asked her as he was breathing heavily, his face still hot and sweating a little now.
Emi blinked, "Feel better? she asked before her face reddened. "Y-You mean like...d-doing th-that?" she said.

Kisaki said:
"I'm from the kingdom of Izo. I'm here to watch someone."She said. She pushed her sleeve up
and showed her tattoo.

Redirect Notice
Hmm.... I wonder if the Professors of the Circle can set up a trade route with that kingdom, Roy thought as he looked at her tattoo, "That, is indeed a magnificent tattoo. Who is your king or queen? Who do you serve?"

"The kings name is Hiroyuki. He's a bunny demon who is over 400 years old. He looks 30 in human years " Her ears raise up .

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
Hmm.... I wonder if the Professors of the Circle can set up a trade route with that kingdom, Roy thought as he looked at her tattoo, "That, is indeed a magnificent tattoo. Who is your king or queen? Who do you serve?"

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"The kings name is Hiroyuki. He's a bunny demon who is over 400 years old. He looks 30 in human years " Her ears raise up .
"Oh, okay," Roy said, "Do you know if he has a phone number or anything? I'm part of this group called the Professors of the Circle, and I think our leader, Darek Smith, might be interested in an allyship with your kingdom."

"I don't think so.Maybe when I go back in a month I could get you guys to meet."she replied. The king wasn't in a good mood either. This is because he still hasn't meet his son.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Oh, okay," Roy said, "Do you know if he has a phone number or anything? I'm part of this group called the Professors of the Circle, and I think our leader, Darek Smith, might be interested in an allyship with your kingdom."

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"I don't think so.Maybe when I go back in a month I could get you guys to meet."she replied. The king wasn't in a good mood either. This is because he still hasn't meet his son.
"Oh," Roy said, "Alright." He changes the subject, "So, do you want to tour a bit more, or what do you want to do?"

"I'm done with touring. We can have some fun now."She said smiling.

"I don't have classes for a long time , so we can go to the amusement park."she held out her hands.

"I can transport you there ,if ya want to go with me?".

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Oh," Roy said, "Alright." He changes the subject, "So, do you want to tour a bit more, or what do you want to do?"

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"I'm done with touring. We can have some fun now."She said smiling.
"I don't have classes for a long time , so we can go to the amusement park."she held out her hands.

"I can transport you there ,if ya want to go with me?".
"Why not," Roy reasoned, "There hasn't been much to do today, I ditched all my classes."

Mayyflower said:
Riley chuckled before looking at Marcus with a serious expression. "What if I hurt someone?" She asks
Marcus looked at her seriously "Here's the thing...You have the same power as I used to....Maybe even more....You're gonna be the strongest there. You'll have to go easy on them."

LunaCrosby said:
Emi blinked, "Feel better? she asked before her face reddened. "Y-You mean like...d-doing th-that?" she said.
Syo's face went bright red and looked down, embarrassed. "Y-Yea... Your my only friend and... Probably the only person I would be okay doing it with." He said. "Just... Don't talk so loud about it."

"Okay then. Grab my hands and I will transport us there."she said.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Why not," Roy reasoned, "There hasn't been much to do today, I ditched all my classes."

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"Okay then. Grab my hands and I will transport us there."she said.
Shyly, Roy takes Elise's hand, waiting for the uncomfortable feeling that he always experiences while teleporting.

"Okie dokie ,here we go!". With in a few seconds , she transport them to the amusement park. "We arrived to our destination " she said , still holding his hands.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Shyly, Roy takes Elise's hand, waiting for the uncomfortable feeling that he always experiences while teleporting.

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
Chler was blushing pretty badly, as she looked into Maiko's eyes. She sat down beside her.
"I, uhm... was... p--planning on... well.... uhm... heh... I planned... t-this" Her hand really slowly went to touch her cheek, and completely turn to her.

"I-I-If you don't.. h-hh-ave anything against it, I mean..." She whispered, her heart palpitating.

After few seconds of anticipation, she closed her eyes, and her head began inching closer to Maiko's.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko's eyes widened a bit as she saw just how red chler was. it was so sincere and...
incredibly cute. her lips made a shy smile as she felt chler's hand brush her face. "no... of course not," she said quietly. one of her hands moved lightly to rest on chler's arm as the two of their faces inched closer together. finally, maiko closed her eyes as their lips met, a sudden flurry of emotions hitting her all at once. above all else, it felt so right to her. without really thinking about it, she moved her body closer to chler's, an eye peaking open to see if she was enjoying herself like she was.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: thank you for the consideration! and i'm not really good at writing this sort of stuff, so sorry if it reads a little weird.

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko's eyes widened a bit as she saw just how red chler was. it was so sincere and...
incredibly cute. her lips made a shy smile as she felt chler's hand brush her face. "no... of course not," she said quietly. one of her hands moved lightly to rest on chler's arm as the two of their faces inched closer together. finally, maiko closed her eyes as their lips met, a sudden flurry of emotions hitting her all at once. above all else, it felt so right to her. without really thinking about it, she moved her body closer to chler's, an eye peaking open to see if she was enjoying herself like she was.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: thank you for the consideration! and i'm not really good at writing this sort of stuff, so sorry if it reads a little weird.

Sudden flow of energy flew through Chler's body, as she nuzzled closer to Maiko's body, her eyes opening a bit, as she looked into her's.

Her free hand wrapped around Maiko's body, pulling her slightly closer. She pulled away after a bit, her cheeks completely engulfed in red

"I.... I.... we---well... This was... n----n-n-ice.... uhm... Now you know... that... I... uhm... k-k-k-kinda fell for you" She exclaimed with a shy giggle, staring into her eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back