• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
-(Zac)-

Zac turned around his eyes slightly turning black, "It's.... just the way you wear them..... sorry...." Zac said as he walked towards amber placing his hands on her hips, "The food should be ready by now, what movie?" Zac asked with a small laugh accompanied.
" no its ok " she said blushing when his hand was placed on her hip " The Voices " she said with a smile " where are we watching it ? In bed or couch or what ?"

JJKab said:
Fricka's eyes opened widely, as she looked at him, with suprised expression
"Y---You did... wow...." She asked, sitting up, moving a bit closer to him.
" what?" He said looking at her a bit confused

Sixxx said:
" what?" He said looking at her a bit confused
"I mean... You forgot... everything, when you came here?" Fricka asked, turning fully to face him, with a soft blush

(Maybe try using your character's name always on the first sentence? I get a bit forgetfull...)

JJKab said:
"Alright... I understand, my house lies pretty close to the school, anyways" Lena said, smiling sheepishly, as they walked.
-(Evelyn)-

As Evelyn heard the woman say this she gave a small laugh, "Oh, well ok," Evelyn glanced at the baby, "So does the father go to the school?" Evelyn asked as she gave a glance at the child and Lena again.

Sixxx said:
She looked down " im sorry , why dont you like it " she chuckled "your cloths ,nothing new to you , its baggy and stuff " before looking back up at him standing right in front of him .
-(Zac)-

Zac turned around his eyes slightly turning black, "It's.... just the way you wear them..... sorry...." Zac said as he walked towards amber placing his hands on her hips, "The food should be ready by now, what movie?" Zac asked with a small laugh accompanied.

JJKab said:
Leon shrieked lightly, as he was again being splashed. He grunted, as he did what Nico told him to do. After few minutes of trial and error, he did what she told him to, now floating on the surface, his eyes nervously scanning the area
"O----ok... I think I g--g-g-ot it.... Now what?" He asked/
Nico swam to his side as he started to float. She put her hands under him just a safety precaution.

"You're doing really well,"

She said, smiling calmly.

"But don't worry about sinking, I got you,"

She giggled softly.

"You're pretty much featherweight underwater or maybe I'm just crazy strong who knows..?"

She leaned in closely his face and smirked playfully.

JJKab said:
"I mean... You forgot... everything, when you came here?" Fricka asked, turning fully to face him, with a soft blush
(Maybe try using your character's name always on the first sentence? I get a bit forgetfull...)
Ryder shrugged " a few days later i rememberd my name but other than that it was a blank canvas , it was kinda fun sometimes, i when i would find something i enjoyed , like reading but frustrating cause i had no idea where i came from...if i have a family " he looked up at her " all i truly know is my anme is Ryder i like books And this beach makes me happy"

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
As Evelyn heard the woman say this she gave a small laugh, "Oh, well ok," Evelyn glanced at the baby, "So does the father go to the school?" Evelyn asked as she gave a glance at the child and Lena again.
"Yes, he does..." Lena exclaimed, smirking softly

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

( i already replied to this )

charleen said:
Nico swam to his side as he started to float. She put her hands under him just a safety precaution.
"You're doing really well,"

She said, smiling calmly.

"But don't worry about sinking, I got you,"

She giggled softly.

"You're pretty much featherweight underwater or maybe I'm just crazy strong who knows..?"

She leaned in closely his face and smirked playfully.
Leon looked into Nico's eyes, with a small smile on his lips

"Thanks for the help... n---now... what is next? Do you want to go under?" He asked, looking at the water next, his legs beginning to get tired

Sixxx said:
Ryder shrugged " a few days later i rememberd my name but other than that it was a blank canvas , it was kinda fun sometimes, i when i would find something i enjoyed , like reading but frustrating cause i had no idea where i came from...if i have a family " he looked up at her " all i truly know is my anme is Ryder i like books And this beach makes me happy"
Fricka listened to Ryder, and when he said that he is happy due to the beach, she smiled softly

"Yeah... I am too" She exclaimed quietly, lying back down, looking up into Ryder's eyes.

((@Sixxx yeah but i didn't put anything for Evelyn,))

Zac gave a little laugh, "There'll be some pizza and some other things, if you want anything just ask, ok?" Zac said with a little laugh before he pulled Amber closer, "Geez," He said in a low whisper, "Your eyes kinda look like universes," Zac said with a little laugh as he felt his laugh brighten up.

VenomSlayer said:
((@Sixxx yeah but i didn't put anything for Evelyn,))
Zac gave a little laugh, "There'll be some pizza and some other things, if you want anything just ask, ok?" Zac said with a little laugh before he pulled Amber closer, "Geez," He said in a low whisper, "Your eyes kinda look like universes," Zac said with a little laugh as he felt his laugh brighten up.
Ambers eyes brightened a bit the way the light was cautching them all the little specks were like a purple and blueversion of the milky way "thank you , when i was little ,and my poweres were comeing in , the other kids mocked me , said i was an alien and thats why my eyes looked the way they do and why i couldnt fit in " she said with a asoft chuckle

JJKab said:
Fricka listened to Ryder, and when he said that he is happy due to the beach, she smiled softly
"Yeah... I am too" She exclaimed quietly, lying back down, looking up into Ryder's eyes.
He looked down at her,his brown eyes catching every different hue of the sunset" im glad you like it "

Sixxx said:
He looked down at her,his brown eyes catching every different hue of the sunset" im glad you like it "
"I really like to swim around here, too... but I don't want to now, hence my clothing, you know..." Fricka said, smirking a little, as she turned her head to watch the waves. The wave was lightly spreading her hair around

JJKab said:
Leon looked into Nico's eyes, with a small smile on his lips
"Thanks for the help... n---now... what is next? Do you want to go under?" He asked, looking at the water next, his legs beginning to get tired
Nico raised her eyebrow slightly.

"Are you sure..?"

She asked, feeling surprise. She giggled to herself and counted to 3.

"Ready?"

Nico descended down into the water.

charleen said:
Nico raised her eyebrow slightly.
"Are you sure..?"

She asked, feeling surprise. She giggled to herself and counted to 3.

"Ready?"

Nico descended down into the water.
Leon descended alongside with Nico, his eyes closed, as small amount of air left his mouth. He was holding his breath to the best of his abilities, but his stomach started heaving after at least 45 seconds spent underwater. It was a relatively new feeling for him.

Sixxx said:
She dug into her food " wow your an amazing cook , cuts like butter do you have ranch ? " she said looking up a bit guilty
Cody shook his head, "It's just a regular steak I bought from the store..I just know how to cook them right. " he said, putting his on his plate, then sat at the table with Dylan, "I hope to be a cook someday. Maybe after school I'll work on that. " he said taking a bite of his steak, "Do you want anything to drink Dylan? " he asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu put a finger to his lips with a grin. "Shhh, don't tell anybody my secret place I go for sushi." He joked as he talked to the clerk and got them a table. Their menus were then delivered a little later. "What kinda of sushi are you getting?" He asked her.
"I think I will just have the basic sushi, sadly I don't know the names to the good ones... " she said, "Unless you have a recommendation? " she asked him, looking at the menu.

Kisaki said:
"Thanks! "she said. She looked on the back of the books trying to find the author. The authors name on each book vary. "I'll stick with these for right now."She then looked over to Roy. "We can go now".
Roy nods, and heads outside, waiting for Elise to check-out the books. Once she was ready, he started down to the "sand-pit"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Arbitz nodded enthusiastically, "Yep! they know the way home!" Well internally he hoped he would survive long enough to make it back home. You never knew with ribbon. Speaking of which, it was rare for her to show up with someone in to. "Say ribbon." "Hmmm?" Arbitz pointed at perfect questioningly "Whose that anyway?" "My partner I guess?" Ribbon looked questioningly at Perfect as to what their relationship was.

[/QUOTE]
Akane smiled and ruffled Arbitz's hair. "Alright then. I'll see you later." She said woth a nod before leaving. Perfect watched as Akane left, still rubbing his face. She packed a punch, and he knew that wasn't even her at full strength... He was gonna need her back. Once she was gone, Perfect turned his attention to Arbitz and Ribbon. "Our... Relationship? I guess roommates. We live together... And work together so roommates-slash-partners? "

"Wait up !"she yelled running over to Roy. She placed her books into her bag."Can you go to the amusement park with me...after we finish touring the school " she asked.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy nods, and heads outside, waiting for Elise to check-out the books. Once she was ready, he started down to the "sand-pit"

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"Wait up !"she yelled running over to Roy. She placed her books into her bag."Can you go to the amusement park with me...after we finish touring the school " she asked.
"Amusement park?" Roy said, "I didn't know there was an amusement park nearby... but I hadn't explored the area. But sure, I'd love to."

"So you wanted to go to the combat area?" Roy asked Elise, pointing to the outdoor classroom not too far away of a walk

"Yep!" she then nodded. "Have you tried out combat? I haven't fought for a while and my skills are kind of rusty " she said looking down to the ground .

"Perhaps I should practice before classes."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Amusement park?" Roy said, "I didn't know there was an amusement park nearby... but I hadn't explored the area. But sure, I'd love to."
"So you wanted to go to the combat area?" Roy asked Elise, pointing to the outdoor classroom not too far away of a walk

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back