• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"O....Ok..." Leon nodded softly, as he looked at the water. It seemed pretty deep. He slowly let go of the ledge, and his legs began frantically kicking the water, as he began slowly dog-kicking to Nico, barely doing well. His face would occasionally submerge.
"Told.... y--y-ya... I suck at s....w.w.imming" He said in between breaths
Nico grabbed both of his arms, so he'd stopped submerging.

"Wel-l.. you made it this far,"

She said, starting to smile again.

"Ok so I hope you c-can t-trus-st me.."

She stuttered heavily. The next part was going to see if she can teach him how to float.

charleen said:
Nico grabbed both of his arms, so he'd stopped submerging.
"Wel-l.. you made it this far,"

She said, starting to smile again.

"Ok so I hope you c-can t-trus-st me.."

She stuttered heavily. The next part was going to see if she can teach him how to float.
Leon nodded, his hands shivering softly

"Y---Y-Y-eah... I do..." He nodded, smiling a little, but was nervous AF..

"S-So.... what now?" He asked, looking down at the bottom.

JJKab said:
Leon nodded, his hands shivering softly
"Y---Y-Y-eah... I do..." He nodded, smiling a little, but was nervous AF..

"S-So.... what now?" He asked, looking down at the bottom.
"Ok you should lean back and have your back face the water.."

She instructed. Nico quickly demonstrated her floating on her back with ease and grace. She giggled, splashing him slightly with pool water.

charleen said:
"Ok you should lean back and have your back face the water.."
She instructed. Nico quickly demonstrated her floating on her back with ease and grace. She giggled, splashing him slightly with pool water.
Leon shrieked lightly, as he was again being splashed. He grunted, as he did what Nico told him to do. After few minutes of trial and error, he did what she told him to, now floating on the surface, his eyes nervously scanning the area

"O----ok... I think I g--g-g-ot it.... Now what?" He asked/

rusticyawn said:
(ah, no, sorry. i just haven't had time yet.
i'll most likely do it tomorrow, unless something comes up. sorry for the wait!)
(Don't apologize, I understand :> I can wait)

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged, "I don't know, I just woke up, you told me to wake you up after I did" she said.
Romab chuckled softly, "Yeah I know... But I.. Nevermind." He said, figuring Misaki would have went back to her dorm by now. "Well have you figured out what you wanted to do yet? "

Sixxx said:
Amber chranged quickly into a less formal dress and some flats fixing her hair and shoes she steped back through to his bedroom
Zac stepped back through the door, the soldiers visibly bowing before they walked off, "Hah, sorry, i am still the next in line for king," Zac said with a small smirk, he walked closer to Amber, "So, i'll give you another choice, we can either sit down and watch movies and junk food, or, we can use my dining hall with a fancy meal," Zac said as he approached Amber closer. @Sixxx

CERBERUS177 said:
"Thank you Ryu." she said nicely, looking around at the place he picked, it was kinda small, must be good, since small restaurants make good food. "Nice pick!" she said looking back at him.
Ryu put a finger to his lips with a grin. "Shhh, don't tell anybody my secret place I go for sushi." He joked as he talked to the clerk and got them a table. Their menus were then delivered a little later. "What kinda of sushi are you getting?" He asked her.

An hour or so later, Lena was slowly walking with her baby in her arms, heading slowly towards her house. The baby was sleeping in her arms, nuzzled up against her chest.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn was finished with business, her father and mother where there with her at a meeting to decide what will happen to the werewolf king, it sickened her when she had to say it, she opened a portal not caring where it was just wanting to be out of this rechid world, she opened a portal in front of her, black and crimson swirling around as she walked faster before she jumped through it, landing straight into a bush on a side walk, "Oh, hell," Evelyn grumbled as she laid there. @JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn was finished with business, her father and mother where there with her at a meeting to decide what will happen to the werewolf king, it sickened her when she had to say it, she opened a portal not caring where it was just wanting to be out of this rechid world, she opened a portal in front of her, black and crimson swirling around as she walked faster before she jumped through it, landing straight into a bush on a side walk, "Oh, hell," Evelyn grumbled as she laid there. @JJKab
As Lena was walking, a girl literally flew past her head, causing her to yelp, stopping abruptly. Her grip on the baby tightened, as she looked with fright at the girl who just flew past her

"Uhm...Y---Y-Y-ou okay?" She asked, slowly approaching her with worried expression

JJKab said:
As Lena was walking, a girl literally flew past her head, causing her to yelp, stopping abruptly. Her grip on the baby tightened, as she looked with fright at the girl who just flew past her
"Uhm...Y---Y-Y-ou okay?" She asked, slowly approaching her with worried expression
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn groaned in response to the woman's question, "I'm a half vampire daemon, i'll be fine," Evelyn said as she stood abrubtly as she pulled a twig out of her hair, her eyes turned red as she turned to the bush and kicked it, "Piece shit, you shouldn't even be here you piece of f....." Evelyn kept insulting the bush and kicking it before she stopped and turned her head to the woman, "Can you please just forget what i did?" Evelyn asked with an awkward laugh at the end.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn groaned in response to the woman's question, "I'm a half vampire daemon, i'll be fine," Evelyn said as she stood abrubtly as she pulled a twig out of her hair, her eyes turned red as she turned to the bush and kicked it, "Piece shit, you shouldn't even be here you piece of f....." Evelyn kept insulting the bush and kicking it before she stopped and turned her head to the woman, "Can you please just forget what i did?" Evelyn asked with an awkward laugh at the end.
Lena eyed the girl down, a bit frightened when she said she was a half vampire demon

"Uhm... o--ok....: She said quietly.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I haven't really thought that far ahead yet. Well, first thing is that it's not illegal to an extent. I mean, we might not have the permits, but who checks that on the black market? I can always magic up a few words on a made up piece of plastic, and as long as it has a seal of approval on it, everything should be set." He paused in thought, thinking how many inspectors it would fool if he were to create it. There's always stuff online that he could copy at his choosing. "Secondly, I don't know what the name will be. I'm not that creative, since you see, I didn't have this idea of a business until now,so you can decide that if you want. And finally, I have ways of finding people who like this sorta stuff. Not exactly people you'd want to know, but people who'd be we meaning enough to not spread too much word of mystical, magical, cool looking swords and armor. So, probably LARPers, collectors, the everyday man. Besides, the blades don't have to be perfectly sharp, they could be dull."

JJKab said:
Lena eyed the girl down, a bit frightened when she said she was a half vampire demon
"Uhm... o--ok....: She said quietly.
Evelyn watched her expression then noticed the child, "Oh! Sorry," Evelyn said as she bowed her head before she raised it, "Umm, sorry for the distraction, i'll let you be on your way," Evelyn said with a small smile before she turned and walked a feet away.

VenomSlayer said:
Evelyn watched her expression then noticed the child, "Oh! Sorry," Evelyn said as she bowed her head before she raised it, "Umm, sorry for the distraction, i'll let you be on your way," Evelyn said with a small smile before she turned and walked a feet away.
Lena still was worried over the girl's health, and slowly followed her

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Lena still was worried over the girl's health, and slowly followed her
"Hey, are you alright?" She asked.
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn looked back at the woman and gave a small smile, "Yeah, you sure you're ok?" Evelyn asked with a small laugh before she turned around, "Evelyn Crimson Rose, nice to meet you.....?" She carried out the 'U' as if asking her name.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn looked back at the woman and gave a small smile, "Yeah, you sure you're ok?" Evelyn asked with a small laugh before she turned around, "Evelyn Crimson Rose, nice to meet you.....?" She carried out the 'U' as if asking her name.
"Lena.... I just go with Lena..." She said softly, laughing lightly, as she walked up to Evelyn

"I was going to my house to get this lil cupcake to sleep, wanna come with me?" She asked, looking back down at her baby, who was asleep.

VenomSlayer said:
Zac stepped back through the door, the soldiers visibly bowing before they walked off, "Hah, sorry, i am still the next in line for king," Zac said with a small smirk, he walked closer to Amber, "So, i'll give you another choice, we can either sit down and watch movies and junk food, or, we can use my dining hall with a fancy meal," Zac said as he approached Amber closer. @Sixxx
She smiled " movies here , with fancy food from your dinning hall " she kissed his cheeck " and some junk food " she looked around " but im afraid this dress wont be very comfortable either , do you have a shirt and shorts or boxers i could borrow? , we need to be comfy for this ,we shall movie binge "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back