• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Sure that should be a funny thing when Akane sees perfect xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(((( Start it up. Send Ribbon, Perfect will be right behind her ))))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sat up slowly and rubbed her eye's, she wished she could have slept longer, but she knew if she did, she'd be up all night. (like a wild luna who sleeps at 6 am x3) She then looked over at Roman to see if he was awake or not, since he wanted her to wake him up.
Roman was still asleep, he had gotten tired, which was obvious since the television was on and he had the remote on his chest which rose with every breath.

Sora giggled mindlessly, "but you were stupid! You dove right down the hole! Or was that Alice? I forget!" A vacant look appeared in Sora's eyes as she danced around him like a puppet controlled by an unseen hand.

Kisaki said:
(Yep)
"I was never stupid ...ugh! nevermind."

He wondered if that was supposed to be a compliment.

(I'm ready for the crazy)

LunaCrosby said:
(I know I've been watching too much anime when I can clearly imagine it xDD)
"...Alright" she mumbled, "As long as you stop suddenly acting all gentlemen like" she said and looked to the side.
((I can see it too! XDDD))

Everest tilted his head down and kissed Hakuru's forehead before whispering softly as he held her close. "Does that mean you don't like this side of me?"

"I have a feeling that something is wrong here. "he said , his eyes following the girl's movement. He should probably trust his bunny instincts and run from this creep.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Sora giggled mindlessly, "but you were stupid! You dove right down the hole! Or was that Alice? I forget!" A vacant look appeared in Sora's eyes as she danced around him like a puppet controlled by an unseen hand.

[/QUOTE]

((My fiancee seconds the motion 0_0))

((Yes he was indeed a bird xD ))""mmm... probably just why you're trying to edge around the subject. I won't judge you if think what your doing is atrocious our some bull. I only really care about me and you haven't done anything to me so you can just be straight with me. " Kaz sighed boredly as he tried to think of some more questions to ask the girl.

CERBERUS177 said:
(My dude was a damn bird before he was human?! xD

a770192dc07ce47cbac136c787e870d7.jpg
No shame...I'd go for days with that form...Hey you woke the perv in me, don't judge me!)

"He was holding the gun, but...I probably shouldn't have..scared him that I could snap him in half with my pinky when...I was going into my demon form..." she said, "But, enough about that...is there anything else you want to know about me?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((I can see it too! XDDD))
Everest tilted his head down and kissed Hakuru's forehead before whispering softly as he held her close. "Does that mean you don't like this side of me?"

[/QUOTE]
"it's not that I don't it's just that someone might stare" she said, "I'm not used to doing things that draw attention."

Roman said:

Roman was still asleep, he had gotten tired, which was obvious since the television was on and he had the remote on his chest which rose with every breath.
Arbitz was about to say something to Akane when he noticed a girl with long pink ribbons wrapped around her body dashing towards him before sliding to a stop before him. "Ribbon?"Arbitz spoke with incredulity in his voice. "What are you doing here?" "I'm here to bring you home baka!" "But I thought you left your post as a general." "I did. I'm a contractor now." "Oh" even Arbitz was confused by the events unfolding before him. He felt Akane must be even more so.

Kisaki said:
"I have a feeling that something is wrong here. "he said , his eyes following the girl's movement. He should probably trust his bunny instincts and run from this creep.
Giggling madly Sora danced around him "and town went the rabbit tumbling...no! Down went Alice! Yes! Alice went tumbling after!!!" A ritualistic knife appeared in Sora's hand as she danced around Jack.

((Gimme at least 1more post before you have jack run off or anything.))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((My fiancee seconds the motion 0_0))
((Yes he was indeed a bird xD ))""mmm... probably just why you're trying to edge around the subject. I won't judge you if think what your doing is atrocious our some bull. I only really care about me and you haven't done anything to me so you can just be straight with me. " Kaz sighed boredly as he tried to think of some more questions to ask the girl.

[/QUOTE]
"...I guess I can tell you... " she said, "I'm here to keep an eye on someone, he was her... I guess king so shes queen, but he wasn't too keen on a war." she said, "I'm here to see if he's ready to fight again." she said wondering where he was.

(I hope I find a girl like yours, this is also my last post for the night. )

(Goodnight)

"Gods , what mess have I gotten into!"His eyes slightly glowed, ready for an attack. "What's with the knife?"he asked , clinching his fist .

(I now feel bad for Jack)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Giggling madly Sora danced around him "and town went the rabbit tumbling...no! Down went Alice! Yes! Alice went tumbling after!!!" A ritualistic knife appeared in Sora's hand as she danced around Jack.
((Gimme at least 1more post before you have jack run off or anything.))

[/QUOTE]

Everest smiled, "ahhh... but I love being the center of attention. Especially when I'm with you. " Then tilting her back, Everest led into a deep passionate kiss, drawing the attention of many of the onlookers, even earning cat calls from some. Separating his lips from hers, he looked down at the girl he held in his arms. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

LunaCrosby said:
"it's not that I don't it's just that someone might stare" she said, "I'm not used to doing things that draw attention."

Kisaki said:
"Gods , what mess have I gotten into!"His eyes slightly glowed, ready for an attack. "What's with the knife?"he asked , clinching his fist .
(I now feel bad for Jack)
((I would too! And now I present you with a moral dilemma! ))

Sora laughed dementedly as she danced around jack one more time before finally beginning to lunge at Jack and fall forwards at jacks feet, almost like that of a puppet having it's strings cut. As she fell, Sora's head hit a rock, opening a large and nasty cut which began bleeding profusely.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled, "ahhh... but I love being the center of attention. Especially when I'm with you. " Then tilting her back, Everest led into a deep passionate kiss, drawing the attention of many of the onlookers, even earning cat calls from some. Separating his lips from hers, he looked down at the girl he held in his arms. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked before she felt her face heat up. "I-It doesn't change the fact that b-being watched is embarrassing, especially when you do that."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Arbitz was about to say something to Akane when he noticed a girl with long pink ribbons wrapped around her body dashing towards him before sliding to a stop before him. "Ribbon?"Arbitz spoke with incredulity in his voice. "What are you doing here?" "I'm here to bring you home baka!" "But I thought you left your post as a general." "I did. I'm a contractor now." "Oh" even Arbitz was confused by the events unfolding before him. He felt Akane must be even more so.

[/QUOTE]
Akane watched as the girl conversed with Arbitz, listening to them intently. Seeing that they knew one another, she let her guard down only to let it right back up. "Perfect." She growled. Perfect came walking towards the group, a burrito in his hand. "Earth food is- Akane?!" He yelled, before he was sent flying into a car by a punch from Akane. "That's for capturing me." She said, before looking at her arm. "You're not even strong enough to keep up with a god anymore. You've obviously have been lacking." Perfect slowly got up, rubbing his head as he made his way back to Ribbon and the others. "And you're still a man slayer." He joked. "Haha.." Akane said sarcastically. She then looked at Arbitz, "So I guess this is goodbye for now huh?" She asked, watching Perfect in the corner of her eye as he made a bunch of faces and hand gestures at her.

Roman said:

Mal smiled when she saw him sleeping, taking the remote and turning off the tv. She set the remote off to the side before gently shaking him.

That was quick,he thought. He kneeled down to the bleeding girl. "Your lucky that I'm helping you. I usually wouldn't heal people who were trying to kill me."He said , placing his hand over her gash. His hands started to glow blue .

(Goodnight)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((I would too! And now I present you with a moral dilemma! ))
Sora laughed dementedly as she danced around jack one more time before finally beginning to lunge at Jack and fall forwards at jacks feet, almost like that of a puppet having it's strings cut. As she fell, Sora's head hit a rock, opening a large and nasty cut which began bleeding profusely.

[/QUOTE]

Leon turned his head to look at Nico, and his jaw dropped....

"H.....-...hi.. W..wow..." He could only say that.

"You're, uhm...

Pretty nice.... Looking" He exclaimed with shy laugh, his cheeks tinting red

charleen said:
Nico quickly changed into her nude one-piece. It actually looked more beige that nude. She didn't really care honestly. It looked good on her, so she liked it. She wore a towel around her body when she got out from the changing room. She smiled sheepishly towards Leon.
"Heey I'm back.."

She waved, shyly.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal smiled when she saw him sleeping, taking the remote and turning off the tv. She set the remote off to the side before gently shaking him.
Roman groaned a little and rolled on his side, slowly opening his eyes, he let out a silent yawn, placing his hand in his hair. "How long was I sleep?" He asked Mal, rolling to his other side to look at her.

JJKab said:
Leon turned his head to look at Nico, and his jaw dropped....
"H.....-...hi.. W..wow..." He could only say that.

"You're, uhm...

Pretty nice.... Looking" He exclaimed with shy laugh, his cheeks tinting red
Nico rolled her eyes and sighed as she sat next to Leon.

"We're here to go swimming right.. Not drool over me..?"

She sighed even heavier. Nico gently got a hold of his chin and looked into his eyes.

"Get a hold of yourself man!"

She snapped before letting go. Nico scooted back and crossed her arms angrily.

charleen said:
Nico rolled her eyes and sighed as she sat next to Leon.
"We're here to go swimming right.. Not drool over me..?"

She sighed even heavier. Nico gently got a hold of his chin and looked into his eyes.

"Get a hold of yourself man!"

She snapped before letting go. Nico scooted back and crossed her arms angrily.
Leon was suprised of her movement, but as soon as she let him go, he turned his look away with soft blush painting his cheeks

"Y---Y-Y-Yes yes yes, we're here to swimming... sorry.... I forgot where my eyes were..." He exclaimed, looking down at the water, trying to focus, mentally beating himself.

Roman said:
Roman groaned a little and rolled on his side, slowly opening his eyes, he let out a silent yawn, placing his hand in his hair. "How long was I sleep?" He asked Mal, rolling to his other side to look at her.
Mal shrugged, "I don't know, I just woke up, you told me to wake you up after I did" she said.

JJKab said:
Leon was suprised of her movement, but as soon as she let him go, he turned his look away with soft blush painting his cheeks
"Y---Y-Y-Yes yes yes, we're here to swimming... sorry.... I forgot where my eyes were..." He exclaimed, looking down at the water, trying to focus, mentally beating himself.
"Shut up!"

She exclaimed, feeling quite irritated. Nico pulled off her towel and jumped into the pool. Her hair flip as she swam back up to the surface. She swam to the edge where Leon was. She rested her arms. She flicked his knee.

"Get in, loser!!"

She chuckled to herself. Nico started splashing him crazily.

charleen said:
"Shut up!"
She exclaimed, feeling quite irritated. Nico pulled off her towel and jumped into the pool. Her hair flip as she swam back up to the surface. She swam to the edge where Leon was. She rested her arms. She flicked his knee.

"Get in, loser!!"

She chuckled to herself. Nico started splashing him crazily.
Leon shriueked, as he was being splashed. He pouted, and got in, holding by the ledge, to feel a bit more safe, hence he... well, couldn't swim.

"Alright...." He mostly kept quiet, just to not piss off Nico more.

JJKab said:
Leon shriueked, as he was being splashed. He pouted, and got in, holding by the ledge, to feel a bit more safe, hence he... well, couldn't swim.
"Alright...." He mostly kept quiet, just to not piss off Nico more.
Nico swam closer to the center and motioned Leon to follow her.

"Okay try swimming to me, and I'll see what we're working with.."

She said simply. She took a couple breaths to ease her heavy mood. She didn't mean to come off so aggressively, but she just had to do it.

charleen said:
Nico swam closer to the center and motioned Leon to follow her.
"Okay try swimming to me, and I'll see what we're working with.."

She said simply. She took a couple breaths to ease her heavy mood. She didn't mean to come off so aggressively, but she just had to do it.
"O....Ok..." Leon nodded softly, as he looked at the water. It seemed pretty deep. He slowly let go of the ledge, and his legs began frantically kicking the water, as he began slowly dog-kicking to Nico, barely doing well. His face would occasionally submerge.

"Told.... y--y-ya... I suck at s....w.w.imming" He said in between breaths

Users who are viewing this thread

Back