• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Kaz nodded. "Agreed. Getting shot is a major pain in the ass. I do recommend avoiding it as much as possible.... Also dismemberment. That's a real bitch too... so why did the other guy shoot you anyway? "

[/QUOTE]
"I was in my demon form and he got scared... " she said still not revealing her true purpose, "why exactly did the witch you know... Do that stuff to you? " she asked, hoping it wasn't a touchy topic.

Kisaki said:
"Tch! Your the idiot" he said. His bunny ears twitch from frustration.
((Hadn't seen a picture of the dude. Didn't know if the ears were obvious or if he hid them like some characters do...))

Sora sighed in annoyance,noticing the ears for the first time. Well there went the idea of using him as a sacrifice. She would have to check to see off the elder gods liked rabbit before attempting that. "How am I the idiot if YOU ran into me?"

CERBERUS177 said:
"I was in my demon form and he got scared... " she said still not revealing her true purpose, "why exactly did the witch you know... Do that stuff to you? " she asked, hoping it wasn't a touchy topic.
Kaz blinked slowly, not fully believing her.

"She was researching into creating the perfect body for herself and I was the prototype. Anyway, so you just showed your friend your demon form and he shot you? I'm rather trigger happy, but even I won't shoot until you give me a reason..."

CERBERUS177 said:
"I don't really know...Guess....sushi? Been awhile since I've had some, I can pay if you want me too. Our older sister is gonna send over our allowance soon, since she can't really use it in her line of work..." she said, she didn't want to seem like a free loader, as sushi can be expensive.
Ryu held his hands up and shook his head. "It's fine. I can pay." He told her and he teleported them to a sushi restaurant. He then walked up to the door and held it open for her. "After you, madam." He said, pretending to be a butler with a playful and polite attitude.

(I still can't find a right picture for him.

For a short description:baby blue eyes , white messy hair , and slightly pale skin).

"I said I was sorry!". This woman was getting on his nerves. He wouldn't mind making her into a human popsicle.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Hadn't seen a picture of the dude. Didn't know if the ears were obvious or if he hid them like some characters do...))
Sora sighed in annoyance,noticing the ears for the first time. Well there went the idea of using him as a sacrifice. She would have to check to see off the elder gods liked rabbit before attempting that. "How am I the idiot if YOU ran into me?"

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
(I still can't find a right picture for him.
For a short description:baby blue eyes , white messy hair , and slightly pale skin).

"I said I was sorry!". This woman was getting on his nerves. He wouldn't mind making her into a human popsicle.
((Oh please give me a reason to summon some thing. Google image Awassa and you'll have a good idea of the things she summons. ))

Sora leaned in and glared at him. "Ya, but you don't seem very sorry! What if I had been hurt huh? Would you have just said sorry and walked away then huh?"I'm

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Hell I have so many interactions going on, I've even started to run out of CROSS members XDDD ))

[/QUOTE]
(((( Perfect and Ribbon technically work for them, wanna just have Ribbom geab him? ))))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed. " it's a quaint little maid cafe just up around the corner. Oh... do hope I won't be embarrassing you by taking you to such a place now will I?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked and stared at him. "Maid cafe?" she said before quickly shaking her head, "Th-There's no way i'm going inside"Hakuru said and crossed her arm's

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Kaz blinked slowly, not fully believing her.
"She was researching into creating the perfect body for herself and I was the prototype. Anyway, so you just showed your friend your demon form and he shot you? I'm rather trigger happy, but even I won't shoot until you give me a reason..."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah...he was really scared, I also accidentally throw a axe at him while I was in my form..." she said blushing a bit, "B-But that was after he shot me!" she said, saving herself.

(Lol.The only picture that comes up of Awassa is an girl from Africa , a park , and a big lake. )

"Do I have to bow down to my knees and say 'I'm sorry your hughness'. Sorry is Sorry! "he crossed his arms and glared at her.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Oh please give me a reason to summon some thing. Google image Awassa and you'll have a good idea of the things she summons. ))
Sora leaned in and glared at him. "Ya, but you don't seem very sorry! What if I had been hurt huh? Would you have just said sorry and walked away then huh?"I'm

[/QUOTE]

TheDragoon said:
Ryu held his hands up and shook his head. "It's fine. I can pay." He told her and he teleported them to a sushi restaurant. He then walked up to the door and held it open for her. "After you, madam." He said, pretending to be a butler with a playful and polite attitude.
"Thank you Ryu." she said nicely, looking around at the place he picked, it was kinda small, must be good, since small restaurants make good food. "Nice pick!" she said looking back at him.

Roman said:
(((( Yes :P ))))
Mal sat up slowly and rubbed her eye's, she wished she could have slept longer, but she knew if she did, she'd be up all night. (like a wild luna who sleeps at 6 am x3) She then looked over at Roman to see if he was awake or not, since he wanted her to wake him up.

Everest laughed again. "Does that mean politely asking you is out of the question? "

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked and stared at him. "Maid cafe?" she said before quickly shaking her head, "Th-There's no way i'm going inside"Hakuru said and crossed her arm's

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yeah...he was really scared, I also accidentally throw a axe at him while I was in my form..." she said blushing a bit, "B-But that was after he shot me!" she said, saving herself.
((Is she like horribly ugly in this form or something? XDDD))

"Uh huh... Well it certainly doesn't seem like you helped matters much with that. So why were you showing him your demon form anyway?" Kaz began interrogating Furia, sure there was more to the story than she was letting on.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed again. "Does that mean politely asking you is out of the question? "

[/QUOTE]
"It depends..." Hakuru said, looking at him, before looking in front of her.

((Err... I meant Arwassa sorry forgot the r. xD ))

Sora turned away pouting as she spoke. "You never know, it could help..."

Kisaki said:
(Lol.The only picture that comes up of Awassa is an girl from Africa , a park , and a big lake. )
"Do I have to bow down to my knees and say 'I'm sorry your hughness'. Sorry is Sorry! "he crossed his arms and glared at her.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Is she like horribly ugly in this form or something? XDDD))
"Uh huh... Well it certainly doesn't seem like you helped matters much with that. So why were you showing him your demon form anyway?" Kaz began interrogating Furia, sure there was more to the story than she was letting on.

[/QUOTE]
(You tell me

d1d8f73dc99f9af6aa52364666daeebd.jpg
))

"Because he said I was ugly in my human form!" she said, her human form wasn't that bad, but her demon form, makes her look like she should've been a succubus, "I think it was the wings and horns that scared him, since I did do it when he wasn't looking...and loading a gun..hehe" she said with an uneasy smile.

"Fine. I'm really sorry that I bumped into you. I should be more careful " he sighed. He couldn't waste all his energy in this girl.

(got it. I need to throw some holy water on that ugly thing)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Err... I meant Arwassa sorry forgot the r. xD ))
Sora turned away pouting as she spoke. "You never know, it could help..."

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"It depends..." Hakuru said, looking at him, before looking in front of her.
((And here comes play boy mode again XDDD))

Everest grabbed Hakuru's hand and pulled her in tight to his chest, wrapping one arm around her as he stared into her eyes. "Would you kindly accompany me m' lady? "

((Now we need the human form to compare it to XDDD but even my fiancee was like "I'd tap that" 0_o))

"Huh... and why were you loading a gun?" All this talk about forms made Kaz slightly long for the time when he was just a bird.

CERBERUS177 said:
(You tell me

d1d8f73dc99f9af6aa52364666daeebd.jpg
))

"Because he said I was ugly in my human form!" she said, her human form wasn't that bad, but her demon form, makes her look like she should've been a succubus, "I think it was the wings and horns that scared him, since I did do it when he wasn't looking...and loading a gun..hehe" she said with an uneasy smile.

Kisaki said:
"Fine. I'm really sorry that I bumped into you. I should be more careful " he sighed. He couldn't waste all his energy in this girl.
(got it. I need to throw some holy water on that ugly thing)
((Tentacle thing with a mouth for a face? ))

"YAY you're not entirely stupid!!" Sora giggled and spun around Jack, thinking she had just given him a great compliment.

((Time to turn up the crazy. ))

(Yep)

"I was never stupid ...ugh! nevermind."

He wondered if that was supposed to be a compliment.

(I'm ready for the crazy)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Tentacle thing with a mouth for a face? ))
"YAY you're not entirely stupid!!" Sora giggled and spun around Jack, thinking she had just given him a great compliment.

((Time to turn up the crazy. ))

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((And here comes play boy mode again XDDD))
Everest grabbed Hakuru's hand and pulled her in tight to his chest, wrapping one arm around her as he stared into her eyes. "Would you kindly accompany me m' lady? "

[/QUOTE]
(I know I've been watching too much anime when I can clearly imagine it xDD)

"...Alright" she mumbled, "As long as you stop suddenly acting all gentlemen like" she said and looked to the side.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Now we need the human form to compare it to XDDD but even my fiancee was like "I'd tap that" 0_o))
"Huh... and why were you loading a gun?" All this talk about forms made Kaz slightly long for the time when he was just a bird.

[/QUOTE]
(My dude was a damn bird before he was human?! xD

a770192dc07ce47cbac136c787e870d7.jpg
No shame...I'd go for days with that form...Hey you woke the perv in me, don't judge me!)

"He was holding the gun, but...I probably shouldn't have..scared him that I could snap him in half with my pinky when...I was going into my demon form..." she said, "But, enough about that...is there anything else you want to know about me?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back