• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena blushed at the name 'neko'she has never been called that before, "Thanks... I'm Serena. Just Serena if you don't mind... " she said.
Ryu nodded and patted her head lightly. "Then just call me Ryu as well... If your alright with that." He told her. "We should hang out sometime too, that is if you have the time."

Kisaki said:
Sora sighed as she sat out side the door to the dorms. It was getting close to the day she needed to renew a number of her contracts with the elder gods, but for that she would need a number of human sacrifices. Oh well, she would figure it out later. Stretching she boredly began walking around the dorm building looking for a clear space to preform some rituals later.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Kaz was slightly surprised he hadn't introduced himself before that, but nodded. Sliding back into the pool he held his hand above the water and held it out to Furia. "My name is Kaz. Nice to meet you Furia."

[/QUOTE]
Furia took his hand and shook it, "Nice to meet you Kaz." she said, "So, how'd you end up at this school? Expelled from your last, not fitting...what?" she asked nicely.

Jack walked down the hallways of the dorm building. He read a book as he walked. Not paying attention to his surroundings , he bumped into a girl.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Sora sighed as she sat out side the door to the dorms. It was getting close to the day she needed to renew a number of her contracts with the elder gods, but for that she would need a number of human sacrifices. Oh well, she would figure it out later. Stretching she boredly began walking around the dorm building looking for a clear space to preform some rituals later.

[/QUOTE]

TheDragoon said:
Ryu nodded and patted her head lightly. "Then just call me Ryu as well... If your alright with that." He told her. "We should hang out sometime too, that is if you have the time."
Serena blushed when he patted her head, Jack was the one that usually did that, it felt weird when someone else did it, "I'm free today..." she said, "Anything you want to do?" she asked him, she was interested in what a man of magic had planned.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Easier to use, and a little more prevalent than the nearby fountains and stuff." He explained. Hearing the ability to create things out of thin air was simply astonishing. "Wow, that's going to simplify this by an extra 10 steps!" It wasn't long before Leo started gathering rocks together and mashing silly putty on a few. Then, with a careful eye, he started melding them into intricate platings, and sturdy mails only an expert in their field would dare to dream of. A few were just finished, standing tall and proud within the cafeteria. Well, this might be a little cramped. "Hey, wanna move this operation somewhere else? I think we're starting to become sort of too prevalent in here."

JJKab said:
Leon's eyes opened, as soon as Nico began blushing. When she tried tocover it, he laughed shyly, scratching the back of his head
"Yeah... Thanks... and you're pretty cool too, Nico..." He sat up, looking at her eyes.

"Anyways... what now?" He asked.

"Only thing that I managed to take are my swimming trunks.... I don't know why I took them, just I had them in my backpack, when I took it with me to school"
Nico shook her head and pushed him gently.

"C-can you stop being weird..?"

She said, feeling embarrassed. She shrugged heavily.

"So I guess you do want to swim??"

She asked softly.

charleen said:
Nico shook her head and pushed him gently.
"C-can you stop being weird..?"

She said, feeling embarrassed. She shrugged heavily.

"So I guess you do want to swim??"

She asked softly.
Leon shrieked softly, as he was pushed back onto the ground. He stood up, laughing softly

"W--Well.. First of all, I'm not weird... a-a-and second.. .I can swim with you... unless I won't swim, then I'll drown, but hey... At least I can hold my breath, ey?" He said a bit jokingly, smirking softly.

"Anyways... I'll... go change into my swimming trunks, if we're going to swim. See ya soon, my "Weird" ma'am" He walked off towards the boy's changing rooms, whistling

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena blushed when he patted her head, Jack was the one that usually did that, it felt weird when someone else did it, "I'm free today..." she said, "Anything you want to do?" she asked him, she was interested in what a man of magic had planned.
Ryu blinked a few times and scratched the back of his head. He hadn't thought this far ahead. "Umm... We could..." He said before he enveloped them both in playing cards before they reappeared in from of a movie theater. "Go watch a movie or... Eat, up to you." He told her.

CERBERUS177 said:
Furia took his hand and shook it, "Nice to meet you Kaz." she said, "So, how'd you end up at this school? Expelled from your last, not fitting...what?" she asked nicely.
((this may be my last post for the night, I just got called into work, apparently one of our more important machines stopped working.))

Kaz blinked. those sounded like normal reasons. He doubted anyone at this school was here for normal reasons. "Nah, I escaped from a bat shit insane witch who did allot of tests into immortality, magical enhancements and all kinds of other stuff. If you peeled the top layer of my skin away, my entire body is tattoo'ed with magical runes and scripts. Luckily the healing factor neatly tucks them away. This was just the safest place to go"

Kisaki said:
Jack walked down the hallways of the dorm building. He read a book as he walked. Not paying attention to his surroundings , he bumped into a girl.
((this may be my last post for the night, I just got called into work, apparently one of our more important machines stopped working.))

Sora was surprised when the boy bumped into her, knocking her to the ground, her dress massively softening the fall. Standing up again, she turned and glared at the boy, dozens of plans appearing in her mind. "Hey whats your problem!? Why did you push me to the ground?"

TheDragoon said:
Ryu blinked a few times and scratched the back of his head. He hadn't thought this far ahead. "Umm... We could..." He said before he enveloped them both in playing cards before they reappeared in from of a movie theater. "Go watch a movie or... Eat, up to you." He told her.
"I'll go with eat, gonna see a movie later this week, don't want to spoil anything for my boyfriend, he'll get upset if I do..." she said, "Where should we eat?" she asked Ryu, she wasn't in the mood for anything, so it didn't really matter where they go.

JJKab said:
Leon shrieked softly, as he was pushed back onto the ground. He stood up, laughing softly
"W--Well.. First of all, I'm not weird... a-a-and second.. .I can swim with you... unless I won't swim, then I'll drown, but hey... At least I can hold my breath, ey?" He said a bit jokingly, smirking softly.

"Anyways... I'll... go change into my swimming trunks, if we're going to swim. See ya soon, my "Weird" ma'am" He walked off towards the boy's changing rooms, whistling
Nico was tired of swimming, but she wanted to hang out with him. She nodded and gave him a thumbs up. She rolled her eyes faintly when he was mocking her.

"I'll go change into my birthday suit, hope you don't mind.."

She snickered playfully. She scampered off to the girl's changing room, giggling.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((this may be my last post for the night, I just got called into work, apparently one of our more important machines stopped working.))
Kaz blinked. those sounded like normal reasons. He doubted anyone at this school was here for normal reasons. "Nah, I escaped from a bat shit insane witch who did allot of tests into immortality, magical enhancements and all kinds of other stuff. If you peeled the top layer of my skin away, my entire body is tattoo'ed with magical runes and scripts. Luckily the healing factor neatly tucks them away. This was just the safest place to go"

[/QUOTE]
"Huh...that's interesting! And...scary..." she said, "I'm sure the school protects you from people like her...?" she asked, now scared of her well being...on the outside, she wasn't that scared on the inside, since she can kill the boy she's been looking for with a simple stab. "Because...I don't want to get hurt out of my demon form...I could die if I'm not in it..." she said.

(Alright, wish I had a car to get a job ;- ;)

charleen said:
Nico was tired of swimming, but she wanted to hang out with him. She nodded and gave him a thumbs up. She rolled her eyes faintly when he was mocking her.
"I'll go change into my birthday suit, hope you don't mind.."

She snickered playfully. She scampered off to the girl's changing room, giggling.
Leon soon came back in his usual black swimming shorts a few minutes later, and sat down on the edge of the pool, dipping his legs into it. He really liked Nico. She seemed like a nice girl he could hwng out with. The term "birthday suit" confused him a little

(Okay )

"Calm yourself down. I didn't do it on purpose " he looked down at the girl on the ground.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((this may be my last post for the night, I just got called into work, apparently one of our more important machines stopped working.))
Sora was surprised when the boy bumped into her, knocking her to the ground, her dress massively softening the fall. Standing up again, she turned and glared at the boy, dozens of plans appearing in her mind. "Hey whats your problem!? Why did you push me to the ground?"

[/QUOTE]

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Watching Moonstone throw their pad into non-existance was simply astonishing. Ever so that he had to walk himself up to the space where the tear was, and feel around the air. Snapped back into reality by Moonstone's question, he straightened up. "You can just show me your room and i'll be able to teleport stuff in and out from it, 'cause it's kinda hard to just... get rid of matter, and create new matter, y'know? Not how I was taught how physics works."

CERBERUS177 said:
"I'll go with eat, gonna see a movie later this week, don't want to spoil anything for my boyfriend, he'll get upset if I do..." she said, "Where should we eat?" she asked Ryu, she wasn't in the mood for anything, so it didn't really matter where they go.
Ryu nodded. So she had a boyfriend? Good too know. He didn't want to accidentally use his flirty tricks on her. "Sure, where do you feel like eating?" He asked her curiously.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Shortyshot" data-cite="Shortyshot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#ff8000;">Marcus laughed "Fair enough"</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#ffcc99;">Riley chuckled before looking at Marcus with a serious expression. "What if I hurt someone?" She asks </span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheDragoon" data-cite="TheDragoon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#808080;">Ryu nodded. So she had a boyfriend? Good too know. He didn't want to accidentally use his flirty tricks on her. "Sure, where do you feel like eating?" He asked her curiously.</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

"I don't really know...Guess....sushi? Been awhile since I've had some, I can pay if you want me too. Our older sister is gonna send over our allowance soon, since she can't really use it in her line of work..." she said, she didn't want to seem like a free loader, as sushi can be expensive.</p>

JJKab said:
Leon soon came back in his usual black swimming shorts a few minutes later, and sat down on the edge of the pool, dipping his legs into it. He really liked Nico. She seemed like a nice girl he could hwng out with. The term "birthday suit" confused him a little
Nico quickly changed into her nude one-piece. It actually looked more beige that nude. She didn't really care honestly. It looked good on her, so she liked it. She wore a towel around her body when she got out from the changing room. She smiled sheepishly towards Leon.

"Heey I'm back.."

She waved, shyly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

tumblr_nkxhsw6u3V1rhkboko1_500.jpg

Outside male dorms

Mood:

Curious

Carrying baggage

Objective:

Get the baggage to its destination

Interacting with:

Wylie

Tags:

@Storm Guardian

~Saria Roux~

Saris shuddered "That doesn't sound nice at all" she said frowning softly "To be completely honest, I'm terrified of water, I-I mean swimming in it....I wouldn't just start shrieking at a glass of water..." She said, laughing sheepishly. She felt a little foolish saying that but simply laughed it off. It was then her attention turned to the baggage floating behind them both "So, we better start getting these to where they're supposed to be huh" she said with a giggle as she took a few steps forward, Levi following close behind her.

"Swimming in water is a bit terrifying," Wylie said, heading to the entrance to the boy's dorm, "You okay with coming into my dorm? I feel like it'd be nice to show each other a bit of tricks." he arrives at the front door of the boy's dorm, "What do you think?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back