• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Leon laughed nervously, looking at the water. He stepped back a little, and softly blushed, feeling Nico's hand on his shoulder. It relaxed him a little, as well as her words
"I mean... I can... uhm... learn, someday... maybe you'll help me?" He offered, looking over at her, with a small, sheepish smile

Nico scratched the side of her arm.

"Yeaaah.. I don't know about that one,"

She laughed awkwardly. She still doesn't know how to swim "properly," she just knows how to not drown all the time.

"Just keep your head above water,"

She suggested, giggling softly. Nico gave him two thumbs up.

charleen said:
Nico scratched the side of her arm.

"Yeaaah.. I don't know about that one,"

She laughed awkwardly. She still doesn't know how to swim "properly," she just knows how to not drown all the time.

"Just keep your head above water,"

She suggested, giggling softly. Nico gave him two thumbs up.
Leon laughed a bit, as he looked a bit slyly at Nico

"Yeah, try to do that. Easier said than done!" He exclaimed, poking her side.

JJKab said:
Leon laughed a bit, as he looked a bit slyly at Nico
"Yeah, try to do that. Easier said than done!" He exclaimed, poking her side.
"Welp.. I'm running out of inspirational things to say.."

She said, smiling sheepishly at him. Nico giggled when he poked her on the side. Her eyes widened slightly and poked him back. She chuckled softly to herself. Then, she started to tickle him aggressively.

"Ticklish, are we?!"

She exclaimed, feeling triumph.

charleen said:
"Welp.. I'm running out of inspirational things to say.."
She said, smiling sheepishly at him. Nico giggled when he poked her on the side. Her eyes widened slightly and poked him back. She chuckled softly to herself. Then, she started to tickle him aggressively.

"Ticklish, are we?!"

She exclaimed, feeling triumph.
Leon, blushing heavily, began laughing, backing away, watching not to fall into the water, as he fell on his butt, swatting at Nico's hands

"St----Stop! Please! I can't! I'm ticklish!" He exclaimed, trying to get away from her, crawling backwards.

JJKab said:
"I.... P-p-promise... that I'll stay loyal.... in s----ssickness and in h--h-health... in anger and sa--dness... till death do us part" Lena repeated softly, and she soon kissed Shuu back, pulling away weakly after a bit. Her hand slowly put on the ring she prepared on Shuu's ring finger.
This was the best moment in Lena's life, undoubtly.
Shuu slipped her ring on her finger gently and delicately brushed her hair. "Alright... Now it's time to rest I'll see you both tomorrow morning okay?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu slipped her ring on her finger gently and delicately brushed her hair. "Alright... Now it's time to rest I'll see you both tomorrow morning okay?" He asked her.
Lena nodded weakly, enjoying his brushing

"Okay... I love you.... my husband" She exclaimed softly, her eyes locked on his

Meanwhile...

The door to the Team Dimensionia base blew open and some interns turned and ran as looming red figure stood before them. "My name... IS DRAKON KYRANE! AND I SHALL TAKE VENGEANCE ON EVERYONE WHO BETRAYED ME!" He roared as flames began to coat the base.

[media]

[/media]
Then he started attacking Dimensionia member after member, defeating every last one in a matter of minutes. Only who was there on Team Dimension was left. Cielo, Rufaro, Maurice, and Ducasse who had come back. Drakon smirked at the 4 of them. "4 on 1 huh?" He asked them. Cielo was frowning and shaking his head. "I-It doesn't have to be this way Drakon..." He said softly before Drakon flew at them in rage. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY!" He growled before the battle for the artifacts began...

JJKab said:
Lena nodded weakly, enjoying his brushing
"Okay... I love you.... my husband" She exclaimed softly, her eyes locked on his
Shuu placed a kiss on her forehead before getting up and leaving. He had a job to do now... He had to stop Drakon and Ineur's plan.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu placed a kiss on her forehead before getting up and leaving. He had a job to do now... He had to stop Drakon and Ineur's plan.
Lena slowly closed her eyes, and soon began falling asleep, her baby deciding to do the same

(Time for OC info of Lena's baby?)

Sixxx said:
She plopped sat on the counter" a notch below still mooing please" she said with a soft smiled giggling a bit as a bowl appeared in her hand " want me to leave after we eat? I feel like im being a burden"
@CERBERUS177

( sorry was filling out a job application)

Amber lay in the grass next to the library a book in her hand she was deeply enthralled in the book she was reading

@VenomSlayer
"We're trying to get you clean, I feel that as soon as you you leave you're going to shoot up... " he said sadly, he didn't know know if he could trust her, "But I don't think I can stay with you all the time... So it's up to you... Just, promise me that you won't shoot up, if you stay clean until the next we meet, then we can do anything you want, and if you want to go on a shopping spree, I'll pay for it. " he said, maybe she'll stay clean until the next time they meet. He truly wanted her to feel like he cared, and he thought that a reward for her is in order for keeping the promise. Cody tossed the steak on the pan, "So... Do we have a deal?"

(I was going to pass out anyways, you're fine )

JJKab said:
Leon, blushing heavily, began laughing, backing away, watching not to fall into the water, as he fell on his butt, swatting at Nico's hands
"St----Stop! Please! I can't! I'm ticklish!" He exclaimed, trying to get away from her, crawling backwards.
Nico continued for a good minute before she stopped. She couldn't help, but laugh as well. She was laughing so much that it showed her tiny dimples on her cheeks. She sat down next to Leon.

"You can refer to me as Nico,"

She smirked slightly.

charleen said:
Nico continued for a good minute before she stopped. She couldn't help, but laugh as well. She was laughing so much that it showed her tiny dimples on her cheeks. She sat down next to Leon.
"You can refer to me as Nico,"

She smirked slightly.
Leon was holding his stomach, laughing, as he was practically tickled all over.

"L....Leon.... Good... G-God... you like to tickle..." He said, looking at her with a wide grin, his blush slowly dispersing

"I think I like you..." He said quietly, closing his eyes, and leaning his head on the floor, trying to calm down

JJKab said:
Leon was holding his stomach, laughing, as he was practically tickled all over.
"L....Leon.... Good... G-God... you like to tickle..." He said, looking at her with a wide grin, his blush slowly dispersing

"I think I like you..." He said quietly, closing his eyes, and leaning his head on the floor, trying to calm down
Nico's cheeks flushed red and she tried covering it with her hand. She smiled sheepishly at him and giggled softly.

"I'm pretty silly I guess,"

She shrugged, rolling her eyes slightly.

"And you're pretty cool too, Leon,"

She smiled brightly.

charleen said:
Nico's cheeks flushed red and she tried covering it with her hand. She smiled sheepishly at him and giggled softly.
"I'm pretty silly I guess,"

She shrugged, rolling her eyes slightly.

"And you're pretty cool too, Leon,"

She smiled brightly.
Leon's eyes opened, as soon as Nico began blushing. When she tried tocover it, he laughed shyly, scratching the back of his head

"Yeah... Thanks... and you're pretty cool too, Nico..." He sat up, looking at her eyes.

"Anyways... what now?" He asked.

"Only thing that I managed to take are my swimming trunks.... I don't know why I took them, just I had them in my backpack, when I took it with me to school"

Lumina said:

YDaIf7t.png

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

A part of Astrid wanted to just rip herself out of the bed and grab her gun and just run out of here. To shut out anything and anyone who could get close. Having someone so close was such an unknown, and a part of her didn't want to take the risk of what might happen. There were times before when... things happened, and Astrid wanted to make sure she never was put in a situation like that before. But that was something in her past that had nothing to do with right now, and it was something she'd never let anyone know about ever. There were parts to her she wouldn't let anyone know about, because if they did.... well, Astrid didn't want to find out.

Of course Alejandro was trying to apologize in her place. Like it was his fault that she was acting out and trying to get herself in trouble. His words only caused her to shake her head, her eyes narrowing as she kept her gaze away from him. No. She wouldn't accept him to take the blame that fell completely on her. He didn't need to dirty himself for her.
"Don't apologize. Please... you don't need to apologize just for me."

It was true. She didn't see herself as the type of person someone would apologize over. She never had been, really. Why now? As he continued speaking, her grip over her blue scar tightened, feeling the cold, blue-colored stripe under her palm. There would have been no way for him to know what growing up for her was like. And really, if it was up to her, she'd keep it that way. No need to bring him down with that kind of information. It was her cross to bear, and she wouldn't drag him into her battle with her personal demons.
"It's fine, really. You didn't know, I'm not going to fault you for that." The more this conversation went on, the more exposed she felt, and the stupider she felt for getting angry at him. At the time it felt justified, but now? It was just her acting immature. Her voice had lowered into a soft tone, exposing her feelings of vulnerability that she would have preferred stay locked away. Her gaze stayed off to the side for a moment longer before she too looked st Alejandro, their eyes locking for the first time since she had looked away. Astrid wasn't sure what it was that made her want to look back up at him, but something told her too, and she wasn't in a place to disobey her feelings, as much as she hated it with every fibre of her being.

A small blush had turned her cheeks a light shade of pink, that not necessarily showing what emotion was causing it. Though, as they looked at each other, his words really started to sink in.
"Partners..." That was a word she never expected to use. Always going solo, preferring doing things on her own. It seemed this was a change she'd have to get used to, whether she liked it or not. "Yeah, I guess it seems that way. Also... your offer goes both ways you know. I've got your back too, okay?" Genuine feelings were slipping through, left and right, completely betraying every semblance of her normal steely and distant demeanor. Who the hell was this kid anyways?

no slide
no slide no slide

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

dhSkrjH.gif

Alejandro didn't smile or anything, as he was good at keeping his emotions from showing. Deep down inside, he was really happy to see the two of them being able to get along, especially after everything they've been through. There was one thing he knew for sure, he wouldn't be ready to do any fighting, so a mission wouldn't be good for him anytime soon until he heals both mentally and physically. Killing those guys... Wasn't something he could deal with right now and he didn't want anyone to know, not even his own father or mother.

"Its both of our fault then." Alejandro said, tapping his knee. They were both doing things they weren't supposed to do, so putting all the blame on Astrid would just be wrong and he wouldn't allow it. "Don't deny it Astrid... It's the truth." He said , hoping she wouldn't try and project the b-ame on herself again. If she was, he was just going to tell her the same thing until she got it. There was no need for them to have this discussion hopefully. He would be too hard headed to allow Astrid to get her way in this situation.

Alejandro looked down at his ankle and smiled a little. The injuries the two had gotten during combat class had brought them together, how ironic. When he looked back up, Astrid still was making any eye contact with him, until she finished talking. His mouth slowly opened, as he was about to say something, but he had come to be at a lost for words. His cheeks became a soft pink, and he stuttered a little as he began to talk, "Y-Yeah.. I.. I just wanted you to know... That I know things had to be rough a-and I'm sorry for stuttering so much. I-I d-don't know what's wrong w-with me." He said before laughing nervously. Why is it when she looked at him, he lost control over the way he speaks? She was his partner, so there wasn't any reasons for him to be nervous around her, yet he was anyways. He felt something else, a feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time, but he wasn't going to let that get to him now.

Now he saw Astrid blushing and he could only wonder why, listening to her as she spoke. When she agreed to have his back, his blush darkened a little and he knew exactly what he was feeling, but there wasn't anytime for that and it shouldn't even be a thought. Soon Alejandro found his hand subconsciously sliding over to Astrid's, but once his fingers came into contact with her own, he quickly scooted his hand back. "I... I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I wasn't thinking and my hand... "

More Info

Mood: Nervous

Status: Trying to explain that he was sorry for what he just did

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Astrid

Tags: @Lumina

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((sorry bout the delay. My fiancee offered a uhhh more entertaining option on how to spend out evening.))
Kaz nodded as he listened to her complaints. "I'm not really the guy to talk about other forms. I cant even access my original form, nor do I really want to so ya... If you need help with fire arms, or fighting techniques, I might be able to help, but uhhh... not so much with the other."

[/QUOTE]
•_• Alrighty then ))

Furia smiled, "I'm fine with that...Fire arms, what are those? Like, arms of fire? I can do that..." she said, as her arm started to light up with flames of red and white, "See? I don't need help with that." she said, putting the fire out and looking at him, "You're still lucky to have that kind of power with floating...I can't do that kind of stuff unless I'm in demon form..." she said sadly.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((its in both places....))
"Oh... uh no, I dont..." Arbitz blinked and shrugged arbitrarily. before walking to the cashier and paying for aforementioned milk.

[/QUOTE]
Akane nodded and followed behinf Arbitz, waiting at the register for him to pay for the milk. Omce he did that, she began to float once more, this time floatimg over toward the exit where she would want him to meet her at. "Over here Arbitz!"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded. "Alright, unless you're the first to wake up" she said as she relaxed, falling asleep soon after.
(Leh time skip?)
(((( Yes :P ))))

CERBERUS177 said:
•_• Alrighty then ))
Furia smiled, "I'm fine with that...Fire arms, what are those? Like, arms of fire? I can do that..." she said, as her arm started to light up with flames of red and white, "See? I don't need help with that." she said, putting the fire out and looking at him, "You're still lucky to have that kind of power with floating...I can't do that kind of stuff unless I'm in demon form..." she said sadly.
Kaz blinked as her arms caught on fire. "erm... no by fire arms i meant guns." Then realizing she may not know what guns were, he went on explaining. "Human created weapons that use an explosive powered to launch a metal projectile at high speeds. they're nothing more than an annoyance to many beings, but against others they can be extremely useful to conserve energy. And I'm not technically floating, one of my abilities is to control how gravity affects me, so currently for me, there is no force of gravity... anyway, what exactly are you? Girl? demon? human? something more?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back