• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane nodded and followed behinf Arbitz, waiting at the register for him to pay for the milk. Omce he did that, she began to float once more, this time floatimg over toward the exit where she would want him to meet her at. "Over here Arbitz!"
Arbitz heard Akane's call and lightly trotted over. "Sure! so how do you think we should find my house? The only think i can think of is that i walked through a park pretty early on. but i dont remember just how far from the house it was... although I think it was near by..."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Kaz blinked as her arms caught on fire. "erm... no by fire arms i meant guns." Then realizing she may not know what guns were, he went on explaining. "Human created weapons that use an explosive powered to launch a metal projectile at high speeds. they're nothing more than an annoyance to many beings, but against others they can be extremely useful to conserve energy. And I'm not technically floating, one of my abilities is to control how gravity affects me, so currently for me, there is no force of gravity... anyway, what exactly are you? Girl? demon? human? something more?"

[/QUOTE]
"I guess demon... " she said smiling, "I've seen a gun before, I was shot by one, right here! " she said pointing at her forehead.

Kisaki said:
(I have Hisaki and Jack)
((hmmm so hisaki i know nothing about, and I know jack is a bunny... I have an angel, an innocent idiot, an insane witch, the leader of the worlds largest criminal organization and his assistant, and a guy who makes up about .000001% of the worlds population (remember thats .000001% of 7.4 billion....) who you want?))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Arbitz heard Akane's call and lightly trotted over. "Sure! so how do you think we should find my house? The only think i can think of is that i walked through a park pretty early on. but i dont remember just how far from the house it was... although I think it was near by..."

[/QUOTE]
Akane wondered if he knew the exact adress, but she remembered that he told her he didn't earlier so that plan was going in the trash. She could just zip around the city with him on her back, but she was far too lazy... "I have an idea. Who is one person at your house?"

CERBERUS177 said:
"I guess demon... " she said smiling, "I've seen a gun before, I was shot by one, right here! " she said pointing at her forehead.
Kaz blinked. Not quite the response he was expecting, or the fact that she was shot... although that could explain why she was so scatterbrained... actually that made a lot of sense. "Uhhuh... and who shot you and why?... also how did that feel?" Theoretically Kaz figured his healing factor might "Resurrect" him if he was shot in the head, but he wasn't about to willingly test that and risk it not working...

(I'll go with the insane witch. I guess I will be using Jack then.)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((hmmm so hisaki i know nothing about, and I know jack is a bunny... I have an angel, an innocent idiot, an insane witch, the leader of the worlds largest criminal organization and his assistant, and a guy who makes up about .000001% of the worlds population (remember thats .000001% of 7.4 billion....) who you want?))

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Kaz blinked. Not quite the response he was expecting, or the fact that she was shot... although that could explain why she was so scatterbrained... actually that made a lot of sense. "Uhhuh... and who shot you and why?... also how did that feel?" Theoretically Kaz figured his healing factor might "Resurrect" him if he was shot in the head, but he wasn't about to willingly test that and risk it not working...

[/QUOTE]
She didn't want to bring that mutt into the conversation, "I was shot when I was in my demon form, someone got scared and shot me, though, that person is dead now. " she said with a giggle, "It felt like getting stabbed with a pointed metal post, and it being a very blunt end. " she said rubbing her head.

Roman said:
Akane wondered if he knew the exact adress, but she remembered that he told her he didn't earlier so that plan was going in the trash. She could just zip around the city with him on her back, but she was far too lazy... "I have an idea. Who is one person at your house?"
Arbitz tilted his head. One person at his house? well people came and went and switched safe houses on a regular basis. He was probably the only permanent resident of the safe house. "ummm john? ... wait... no he left last Tuesday... um oh i know Kieth! he was the one who turned off the breaker to my room so he should still be there! Why?"

(Jack:A bunny demon . He is also a prince from a far away kingdom.)

*Just a recap to differentiate the two.*

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((erm where was Jack again? Oh god my confusion is acting up again!))

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
She didn't want to bring that mutt into the conversation, "I was shot when I was in my demon form, someone got scared and shot me, though, that person is dead now. " she said with a giggle, "It felt like getting stabbed with a pointed metal post, and it being a very blunt end. " she said rubbing her head.
Kaz nodded, that sounded par for the course whenever he got shot. And if she was shot in the head, that would account for her apparent memory loss as well. The tissue would have regenerated, but not her memories, so he found her story entirely believable. "Well as long as you're not a witch, kōhai , we should get along just fine." Swimming to the edge of the pool Kaz hoisted himself up, onto the ledge, with his legs dangling into the water as he looked at the girl calmly.

Kisaki said:
(Jack:A bunny demon . He is also a prince from a far away kingdom.)
*Just a recap to differentiate the two.*
((I know where my jack is! he's off getting ice cream with an Ai that just showed up on his phone! (yes... just accept it xD ) I need to know where Jack is, unless you would prefer to start...))

TheDragoon said:
Ryu nodded slowly. "Ah, I see. Since this is a supernatural highschool, may I ask what your powers are ma'am?" He asked curiously.
(Been looking for this )

Serenas tail stood up, "Oh! I can summon a gun, shield and I can teleport. Pretty basic to me " she said smiling, "What's your name by the way? " she asked, head tilted a bit.

(If I already asked I'm sorry I forget things alot )

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Kaz nodded, that sounded par for the course whenever he got shot. And if she was shot in the head, that would account for her apparent memory loss as well. The tissue would have regenerated, but not her memories, so he found her story entirely believable. "Well as long as you're not a witch, kōhai , we should get along just fine." Swimming to the edge of the pool Kaz hoisted himself up, onto the ledge, with his legs dangling into the water as he looked at the girl calmly.

[/QUOTE]
"Ko... Hai? " she said, confused about the word used, she tilted her head, "I've never heard of that word before, care to explain? " she asked him.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Been looking for this )
Serenas tail stood up, "Oh! I can summon a gun, shield and I can teleport. Pretty basic to me " she said smiling, "What's your name by the way? " she asked, head tilted a bit.

(If I already asked I'm sorry I forget things alot )
Ryu winked gently with a smile. "My name is Ryu Komaru. Good to meet you." He said with a playful wink. "As for your powers... I think their extraordinary, especially for a neko. Impressive." He told her.

(You can start :)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((I know where my jack is! he's off getting ice cream with an Ai that just showed up on his phone! (yes... just accept it xD ) I need to know where Jack is, unless you would prefer to start...))

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
"Ko... Hai? " she said, confused about the word used, she tilted her head, "I've never heard of that word before, care to explain? " she asked him.
((I feel like you... I just forgot the girls name .-. )

Kaz shook his head laughing. "Basically its a reference to one in a lower grade than one's self..." Kicking some water at the girl he sighed comfortably. He wasn't sure how much longer passing period would last and until he had to go to the final class of the day.

(*ducks behind rock* Fine.... I guess we can meet up by the dorms)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](( -_- ....*throws shoe at you* WELL WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!?!?!? ))

[/QUOTE]

TheDragoon said:
Ryu winked gently with a smile. "My name is Ryu Komaru. Good to meet you." He said with a playful wink. "As for your powers... I think their extraordinary, especially for a neko. Impressive." He told her.
Serena blushed at the name 'neko'she has never been called that before, "Thanks... I'm Serena. Just Serena if you don't mind... " she said.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((I feel like you... I just forgot the girls name .-. )
Kaz shook his head laughing. "Basically its a reference to one in a lower grade than one's self..." Kicking some water at the girl he sighed comfortably. He wasn't sure how much longer passing period would last and until he had to go to the final class of the day.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey! " she said, splashing him back, "I don't think I've introduced myself, I'm Furia." she said, getting back into the pool. "What's your name? " she asked before having a long 'Hmmm'.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hey! " she said, splashing him back, "I don't think I've introduced myself, I'm Furia." she said, getting back into the pool. "What's your name? " she asked before having a long 'Hmmm'.
Kaz was slightly surprised he hadn't introduced himself before that, but nodded. Sliding back into the pool he held his hand above the water and held it out to Furia. "My name is Kaz. Nice to meet you Furia."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back