• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
He ordered a bottle of wine a steak and alfredo while they waited they went out to the deck , and he smiled smelling the fresh air " this is one of my favorite places" he said witha soft smile looking at her
Fricka stood up, and slowly followed him, leaning on the rail guard, looking at the forest.

"It's pretty nice out here, yeah..." She exclaimed, glancing at him, with a soft grin.

Sixxx said:
Amber let him in and walked to her bedroom to finish getting ready her apartment was nice , cozy and warm , an entire wall floor to ceiling covered in books , her tv stand had books as well , instead of a tv in the biggest slot she had added more shelves for her books and a stereo " you have no sense of time " she said calling from her closed bedroom door , she came out a few minutes later with her hair pulled to one side in a cascade of golden curls , she wore a tight fiting elegant floor length dress that complemented her curves nicely with a danerously high slit down one side of it showing off her legs her make up was done nicely and she wore heels " well at least you look nice " she said smiling at him
-(Zac)- ((This'll have to be my last one for tonight,))

A smirk spread across Zac's face, "It seems that you really want to go on this date, if that's the case i might as well take you to my dimension," Zac said with a little laugh at the end, he approached Amber and kissed her on the cheek, "I might get used to this," He said referring to kissing Amber, his smile was still on his face as he approached Amber, "You can decide, we go to the restaurant you have here, or the one in my world," He said with another smile, his eyes had returned to the crimson and gold swirling colours as before, "If you want me to decide, i'm going with my world, last time one of my vampire allies came here, he was kicked out for asking someone to add blood into his wine when he get's it." Zac said this as his eyes became a deep crimson at the thought.

CERBERUS177 said:
"It's about two brothers and their mission to survive a zombie virus, this takes place after the events of 'the rot and ruin'. My brother got me hooked on it a little while ago, now I have a chance to read this one." she said, feeling happy that he was being a gentleman.
Ryu nodded slowly. "Ah, I see. Since this is a supernatural highschool, may I ask what your powers are ma'am?" He asked curiously.

JJKab said:
Fricka stood up, and slowly followed him, leaning on the rail guard, looking at the forest.
"It's pretty nice out here, yeah..." She exclaimed, glancing at him, with a soft grin.
VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- ((This'll have to be my last one for tonight,))
A smirk spread across Zac's face, "It seems that you really want to go on this date, if that's the case i might as well take you to my dimension," Zac said with a little laugh at the end, he approached Amber and kissed her on the cheek, "I might get used to this," He said referring to kissing Amber, his smile was still on his face as he approached Amber, "You can decide, we go to the restaurant you have here, or the one in my world," He said with another smile, his eyes had returned to the crimson and gold swirling colours as before, "If you want me to decide, i'm going with my world, last time one of my vampire allies came here, he was kicked out for asking someone to add blood into his wine when he get's it." Zac said this as his eyes became a deep crimson at the thought.
" its called looking nice for a date but sure , we can go to your realm " she said with a smile " as long as i can have them hold the blood from my order " she said with a chuckle taking his hand her black eyes shineing with tiny galaxies in them

JJKab said:
Inside the box, there was the ring, that Lena bought for Shuu. A ring, with a small sun on it.
Leon was double the amount of suprised, as the girl squished his cheek, then patted it.

"Uhm.... Soo..... Can yoi lead me a-around?" He asked, laughing a little, his hand moving to his cheek that was squishes
Shuu blushed a lot and remembered he had something to give Lena. "R-Right! Here!" He said he fumbled with the box he had in his pocket, the one with the blue waterdrop gemstone in the middle.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a lot and remembered he had something to give Lena. "R-Right! Here!" He said he fumbled with the box he had in his pocket, the one with the blue waterdrop gemstone in the middle.
Lena let out a small gasp, as she looked at the gemstone. She smiled weakly, before pulling out the ring from the box, and holding it in her slightly shaking hands. She was ready to put her ring on Shuu's ring finger.

This was their marriage....

Sixxx said:
" its called looking nice for a date but sure , we can go to your realm " she said with a smile " as long as i can have them hold the blood from my order " she said with a chuckle taking his hand her black eyes shineing with tiny galaxies in them
-(Zac)- -(This is truly my last reply, maybe. you'll see an X if it is ;- ;) )-

Zac's eyes instantly turned back to the gold and crimson, he gave another smile as he looked at her eyes, "My realm it is," He said before a crimson and black portal opened, "Just be aware, we may not be able to get back here until tomorrow," He said as he had an apologetic look on his face.

" im glad you like it " he said with a soft smile " i hoped you would be enjoy it ,this place is specail to me " he sighed" its just to beautiful, deserves beautiful company " he said with a wink

Sixxx said:
" im glad you like it " he said with a soft smile " i hoped you would be enjoy it ,this place is specail to me " he sighed" its just to beautiful, deserves beautiful company " he said with a wink
Fricka blushed pretty badly, hearing his compliment.

"T---th-thanks..." She said quietly, giving a shy laugh.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- -(This is truly my last reply, maybe. you'll see an X if it is ;- ;) )-
Zac's eyes instantly turned back to the gold and crimson, he gave another smile as he looked at her eyes, "My realm it is," He said before a crimson and black portal opened, "Just be aware, we may not be able to get back here until tomorrow," He said as he had an apologetic look on his face.
" thats ok " she smirked and urged him through " but if i fall asleep on your shoulder its not my fault "

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed pretty badly, hearing his compliment.
"T---th-thanks..." She said quietly, giving a shy laugh.
" am i making you nervous Fricka ? " he said with a sad smile hoping she wasnt still afraid

Sixxx said:
" am i making you nervous Fricka ? " he said with a sad smile hoping she wasnt still afraid
"N-NO.... Of course not... I'm just... feeling a bit awkward... all this stuff... must be expensive, and we.... pretty much just met each other" Fricka exclaimed, turning to the boy, her eyes locked on his

(Forgot his name :| )

Sixxx said:
" thats ok " she smirked and urged him through " but if i fall asleep on your shoulder its not my fault "
-(Zac)- -((X))-

Zac gave another little smirk before he quickly pecked his lips against Amber's, "It'll be fine, you'll have the bed if you want, i an sleep on the couch in my room," Zac said happily, he was slightly surprised by his tone but didn't show it, he stepped through the portal pulling Amber with him, within an instant they where in a white hallway, a maid ran towards then and bowed before she continued running, "Eh, there the maids here, can't live in a castle without them," Zac said with an awkward laugh.

JJKab said:
Lena let out a small gasp, as she looked at the gemstone. She smiled weakly, before pulling out the ring from the box, and holding it in her slightly shaking hands. She was ready to put her ring on Shuu's ring finger.
This was their marriage....
Shuu was leaning in to gently kiss her. "Promise me... You will always stay loyal... In sickness and in health... In anger in sadness... Till death do us part." He told her softly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu was leaning in to gently kiss her. "Promise me... You will always stay loyal... In sickness and in health... In anger in sadness... Till death do us part." He told her softly.
"I.... P-p-promise... that I'll stay loyal.... in s----ssickness and in h--h-health... in anger and sa--dness... till death do us part" Lena repeated softly, and she soon kissed Shuu back, pulling away weakly after a bit. Her hand slowly put on the ring she prepared on Shuu's ring finger.

This was the best moment in Lena's life, undoubtly.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- -((X))-
Zac gave another little smirk before he quickly pecked his lips against Amber's, "It'll be fine, you'll have the bed if you want, i an sleep on the couch in my room," Zac said happily, he was slightly surprised by his tone but didn't show it, he stepped through the portal pulling Amber with him, within an instant they where in a white hallway, a maid ran towards then and bowed before she continued running, "Eh, there the maids here, can't live in a castle without them," Zac said with an awkward laugh.
She smirked grabbing his shirt and kissed him leaving her lipstick on his mouth " im fine to take the couch " she said looking around he heels clicking on the floor

Sixxx said:
She smirked grabbing his shirt and kissed him leaving her lipstick on his mouth " im fine to take the couch " she said looking around he heels clicking on the floor
-(Zac)-

Zac smirked as she kissed him and wiped his lips with his thumb before he coughed, "My room is this one here," He said pointing to the door on his right, he opened it and entered the room, white and black walls surrounding him, a crimson coloured cough with blackish grey carpet's, 3 doors where in the room, one leading to his room, one leading to the bathroom and one leading to his closet. @Sixxx

JJKab said:
"N-NO.... Of course not... I'm just... feeling a bit awkward... all this stuff... must be expensive, and we.... pretty much just met each other" Fricka exclaimed, turning to the boy, her eyes locked on his
(Forgot his name :| )
Ryder grinned " expense is nothing , i just thought this would be nice and telling you your beautiful is just me being an honest friend my dear " he smiled " i would hope we can be friends "

Sixxx said:
Ryder grinned " expense is nothing , i just thought this would be nice and telling you your beautiful is just me being an honest friend my dear " he smiled " i would hope we can be friends "
Fricka listened to Ryder, and soon she smiled softly.

"O-of course we can" She exclaimed, blushing once she heard about her being beautifull again

"S-Soo... after we finish our food... We go to the beach? Or how will it go?" She asked softly, tilting her head slightly

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac smirked as she kissed him and wiped his lips with his thumb before he coughed, "My room is this one here," He said pointing to the door on his right, he opened it and entered the room, white and black walls surrounding him, a crimson coloured cough with blackish grey carpet's, 3 doors where in the room, one leading to his room, one leading to the bathroom and one leading to his closet. @Sixxx
" very classy" she said with a grin " crisp " she said siting on the couch running her hands across the nice fabric " my place is quite different in comparison "

JJKab said:
As the girl grabbed his wrist, it suprised Leon a little, but he let it pass, as he was dragged
Leon looked at the water surface for quite a bit, his expression changing to that of discomfort.

He didn't know how to swim, totally. If he would get in the water deep enough, he would simply drown

"I uh.... uhm... can't... r--really swim" He exclaimed, and from what it looked like, it was deep.
"Oh no.. we're not swimming!"

She said, trying to calm him down. Nico laid a hand on his shoulder and gave him a concerned look.

"I totally get your fear of swimming since I had it major before and all, so nothing's too impossible to not conquer,"

She said, hoping he would take her advice.

charleen said:
"Oh no.. we're not swimming!"
She said, trying to calm him down. Nico laid a hand on his shoulder and gave him a concerned look.

"I totally get your fear of swimming since I had it major before and all, so nothing's too impossible to not conquer,"

She said, hoping he would take her advice.
Leon laughed nervously, looking at the water. He stepped back a little, and softly blushed, feeling Nico's hand on his shoulder. It relaxed him a little, as well as her words

"I mean... I can... uhm... learn, someday... maybe you'll help me?" He offered, looking over at her, with a small, sheepish smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back