• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac looked at the girl, "It is none of your business, it involves my race, and werewolves, unless you are either of those i suggest you don't look into it," Zac said as he put his hands in his pockets, "My name is Zac, Zac Crimson Black, by the way," Zac said before he walked near the entrance of the library seeing kids enter and exit, "Your name is Amber, but i can't tell what race you are," Zac said with a small smirk. @Sixxx
"same base genetics with one critical different , instead of being stuck to 3 forms , human half and half and pure wolf , my species can change into what ever living being they please , shapeshifter is so bland but since we have no solid based thing we turn into its hard to have a name for it . the name for a werewolf is a compound word from different languages basically saying this thing is a man and a wolf . but since Shapesifters can shift into anything its hard to nail don exactly what they are" she looked up and realized she had been rambling about science for a while now , she blushed and looked up at him " im a shapeshifter" she said adjusting the book in her arms so she could adjust her enormous bag again

JJKab said:
Fricka kept on laughing, and soon grabbed her sides, which began hurting from laughing
"O----Ok.... I'll st-st-stop" She said, giggling like crazy
Ryder smirked and relaxed against the tree again letting the girl calm down before speaking again" so why were you swiming in the ocean ?"

Sixxx said:
Ryder smirked and relaxed against the tree again letting the girl calm down before speaking again" so why were you swiming in the ocean ?"
"Eh, I was with my friend there. That's all" Fricka exclaimed, before looking over at Ryder with curious expression

"Never saw you here before" She exclaimed, smirking

Sixxx said:
"same base genetics with one critical different , instead of being stuck to 3 forms , human half and half and pure wolf , my species can change into what ever living being they please , shapeshifter is so bland but since we have no solid based thing we turn into its hard to have a name for it . the name for a werewolf is a compound word from different languages basically saying this thing is a man and a wolf . but since Shapesifters can shift into anything its hard to nail don exactly what they are" she looked up and realized she had been rambling about science for a while now , she blushed and looked up at him " im a shapeshifter" she said adjusting the book in her arms so she could adjust her enormous bag again
-(Zac)-

Zac sighed as her heard her ramble and then say what she was, "That would mean your the first shape shifter i have met," Zac said with a small chuckle, "Were wolf in my world means slave right now, we won the war that has been raging on ever since i was adopted," Zac said as his smile and bright attitude disappeared, he walked closer to the girl known as Amber and stood barely centimetres away, "Do you stay in the girls dorm by any chance, or do you have a house?" Zac asked in a questioning tone. @Sixxx

JJKab said:
"Eh, I was with my friend there. That's all" Fricka exclaimed, before looking over at Ryder with curious expression
"Never saw you here before" She exclaimed, smirking
Ryder smirked " thats beacuse i mean an effort to not be noticed unless i want to be " he said with a dark smile

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac sighed as her heard her ramble and then say what she was, "That would mean your the first shape shifter i have met," Zac said with a small chuckle, "Were wolf in my world means slave right now, we won the war that has been raging on ever since i was adopted," Zac said as his smile and bright attitude disappeared, he walked closer to the girl known as Amber and stood barely centimetres away, "Do you stay in the girls dorm by any chance, or do you have a house?" Zac asked in a questioning tone. @Sixxx
"apartment " she said quitely her eyes looking up at him , the way the light caught them in that moment they looked like galaxy's swirling around she clutched her books a bit closer due to his proximity to her but stood her ground out of stubborness

Sixxx said:
Ryder smirked " thats beacuse i mean an effort to not be noticed unless i want to be " he said with a dark smile
"Oh... O-Okay.." Fricka said, feeling a bit uneasy, as she looked at him, especially at his smile

"Uhm... Nice... I guess"

JJKab said:
"Oh... O-Okay.." Fricka said, feeling a bit uneasy, as she looked at him, especially at his smile
"Uhm... Nice... I guess"
He focuses on her ,eyes turned red and darkening her vision before he realized what he was doing stopping himself and returning her vision to her and " im sorry , didnt mean for that to happen" he said with a distraught look on his face his chocolaty brown eyes returning to him " are you ok"

Sixxx said:
He focuses on her ,eyes turned red and darkening her vision before he realized what he was doing stopping himself and returning her vision to her and " im sorry , didnt mean for that to happen" he said with a distraught look on his face his chocolaty brown eyes returning to him " are you ok"
Fricka shrieked softly, as she sat up, looking a bit frightened into his eyes. After a bit, she nodded a bit uncertainly

"Y--Yeah,.. I.. am" She said quietly, looking at him, lying back down after a bit

"What was that?!"

-(Zac)-

"You don't live in the dorms then i am guessing," Zac said as he got a bit closer, "Shame," Zac said before he was suddenly back to his original position a good couple of centimetres away, "Evelyn shouldn't be back until tomorrow," He said to himself in a low whisper, his right eye had returned to gold but instead was a darker shade, "Great," He said to himself again in a low whisper, he clenched his fists in his pocket's, easily visible. @Sixxx

((Just an early heads up i am heading to sleep in 2 hours, as well it will be hard for me to reply for the next 5 days, school and stuff))

JJKab said:
Fricka shrieked softly, as she sat up, looking a bit frightened into his eyes. After a bit, she nodded a bit uncertainly
"Y--Yeah,.. I.. am" She said quietly, looking at him, lying back down after a bit

"What was that?!"
"i- im so sorry Fricka " some times my powere just they take over , felt some fear ,discomfort something like that and i ...sometimes... feed off it ...im sorry" he said feeling like he had eatten a pile of rocks

Sixxx said:
"i- im so sorry Fricka " some times my powere just they take over , felt some fear ,discomfort something like that and i ...sometimes... feed off it ...im sorry" he said feeling like he had eatten a pile of rocks
Fricka sighed softly, and smiled lightly, patting Ryder on his shoulder softly

"It's okay... What powers do you have, if I may ask?" She asked softly, smirking

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
"You don't live in the dorms then i am guessing," Zac said as he got a bit closer, "Shame," Zac said before he was suddenly back to his original position a good couple of centimetres away, "Evelyn shouldn't be back until tomorrow," He said to himself in a low whisper, his right eye had returned to gold but instead was a darker shade, "Great," He said to himself again in a low whisper, he clenched his fists in his pocket's, easily visible. @Sixxx

((Just an early heads up i am heading to sleep in 2 hours, as well it will be hard for me to reply for the next 5 days, school and stuff))
" no i rent an apartment on the edge of campus , i didnt want a room mate , so im staying there , why do you ask " she said noticing his fists and she smirked standing up straighter , still not even clearing his shoulders she look up at him with resilience in her eyes

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed softly, and smiled lightly, patting Ryder on his shoulder softly
"It's okay... What powers do you have, if I may ask?" She asked softly, smirking
Ryder shrugged " i dunno thats why im here" he said looking down with a bit of shame " i cant control it very well either"

Sixxx said:
Ryder shrugged " i dunno thats why im here" he said looking down with a bit of shame " i cant control it very well either"
Fricka sighed softly, as she turned on her back, and sat up after a bit

"Wanna walk with me to my dorm? I am going to take a quick shower, then maybe we can go around the school" She exclaimed, smiling at Ryder, slowly standing up

-(Zac)-

Zac looked as the woman stood straighter and gave a laugh, "Really? You think your getting on my nerves? You truly are a sad race," He said as he pulled out a dark blue crystal, it lit up slightly and a blue glow emitted before a black sort of smoke came out of it, the smoked took the form of a skull as it spoke, no words where heard but Zac could hear them, "You'll be staying there for the night, stay away from all other vampires," Zac said before he seemed to stop the 'Call' and the smoke disappeared entering the crystal making it a dark blue, "I simply asked because i wanted to know if you where going to be around my sister," He said as he shoved the crystal back in his pocket, "Oh, and as far as i know, in my realm shape shifters don't obtain the same powers when they shift, only take the form and certain powers," Zac said with a smirk, "So please, if you do decide to shift into a were wolf i will kill you, no regret's," Zac said with a low laugh before he stepped closer, "And, well, i am slightly confused why you piss me off, so, that may be the reason i don't kill you,"

((@Sixxx long post, but hey, it gives ya a lot to work with.))

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac looked as the woman stood straighter and gave a laugh, "Really? You think your getting on my nerves? You truly are a sad race," He said as he pulled out a dark blue crystal, it lit up slightly and a blue glow emitted before a black sort of smoke came out of it, the smoked took the form of a skull as it spoke, no words where heard but Zac could hear them, "You'll be staying there for the night, stay away from all other vampires," Zac said before he seemed to stop the 'Call' and the smoke disappeared entering the crystal making it a dark blue, "I simply asked because i wanted to know if you where going to be around my sister," He said as he shoved the crystal back in his pocket, "Oh, and as far as i know, in my realm shape shifters don't obtain the same powers when they shift, only take the form and certain powers," Zac said with a smirk, "So please, if you do decide to shift into a were wolf i will kill you, no regret's," Zac said with a low laugh before he stepped closer, "And, well, i am slightly confused why you piss me off, so, that may be the reason i don't kill you,"

((@Sixxx long post, but hey, it gives ya a lot to work with.))
Amber smirked and shifted to look like Zac and began mocking him " blardy blardy blah " she began , speaking in his voice " im so scary " she said putting air quotes around it " Look at me im sooooooo scary cause im from a different realm " she steped closer till they were shoe to shoe making her eyes go all red like his do" there , you go buddy now you know why i piss you off sooo much , but your not going to kill me " she kissed his cheek , still in his form before turning on a heel and walking away shifting back down to herself as she walked down the path adjusting her bag and turned and winked "toodles"

(i laughed alot while writing this one not gonna lie xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka sighed softly, as she turned on her back, and sat up after a bit
"Wanna walk with me to my dorm? I am going to take a quick shower, then maybe we can go around the school" She exclaimed, smiling at Ryder, slowly standing up
Ryder nodded "sure sounds good ,but i insist you let me take you out as well, for well what i just did "he said standing up towering over her " i feel bad" he said looking a bit sheepish

Sixxx said:
Ryder nodded "sure sounds good ,but i insist you let me take you out as well, for well what i just did "he said standing up towering over her " i feel bad" he said looking a bit sheepish
Fricka smiled softly, and giggled softly

"Don't worry, I'm not angry for that... You can if you want, just sayin' " She exclaimed, smiling at Ryder

"After that, do you want to walk around the school? Or are you familiar with it?"

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled softly, and giggled softly
"Don't worry, I'm not angry for that... You can if you want, just sayin' " She exclaimed, smiling at Ryder

"After that, do you want to walk around the school? Or are you familiar with it?"
Ryder nodded " ive been going her for 2 years " he said with a smirk " ill think about it , i might have someplace for us to go after", but first lead the way to your place

-(Zac)- -(This helps with my plans ;D Tanky)- -(Also, what level of swearing is allowed, fuck and that stuff?)-

Zac's eyes started turning a deep crimson almost black as she kept insulting him, he let out a low growl before she kissed him on the cheek, his eyes instantly returned to normal as he watched her turn away, he placed a hand where she just kissed and rubbed the back of his fist against it, the feeling still there, "What the fuck....?" He said in a low whisper as he watched her walk away, his eyes turned a strange mixture of gold and red, crimson coloured spots appearing in his gold eye and gold coloured spots in his red eye, Zac turned around and walked the direction of the girls dorm, "I will get to the bottom of this," He said to himself as he sat on a bench in front of the girls dorm, his eyes returning to normal at being distant from the girl. A curse, "You have a curse placed on you Zac, we don't know what type but it's there,". The words echoed in his head, he remembered these words from when his adoptive mother told him. @Sixxx

Sixxx said:
Ryder nodded " ive been going her for 2 years " he said with a smirk " ill think about it , i might have someplace for us to go after", but first lead the way to your place
"Oh.. Alright" Fricka said, nodding, as they began walking towards female dorms, with her hands hid in her pockets

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)- -(This helps with my plans ;D Tanky)- -(Also, what level of swearing is allowed, fuck and that stuff?)-
Zac's eyes started turning a deep crimson almost black as she kept insulting him, he let out a low growl before she kissed him on the cheek, his eyes instantly returned to normal as he watched her turn away, he placed a hand where she just kissed and rubbed the back of his fist against it, the feeling still there, "What the fuck....?" He said in a low whisper as he watched her walk away, his eyes turned a strange mixture of gold and red, crimson coloured spots appearing in his gold eye and gold coloured spots in his red eye, Zac turned around and walked the direction of the girls dorm, "I will get to the bottom of this," He said to himself as he sat on a bench in front of the girls dorm, his eyes returning to normal at being distant from the girl. A curse, "You have a curse placed on you Zac, we don't know what type but it's there,". The words echoed in his head, he remembered these words from when his adoptive mother told him. @Sixxx
(its a bit frowned upon i wouldnt push your luck )

Amber walked to the second library passing the girls dorms seeing Zac siting there she smirked ploping dwn next to him " now i know your just infatuated with me but this is just plain stalking now she said with an amused grin on her face " you have a bit of lipstick on your cheek " she said with a giggle

Ryder followed her smirking at the girl sitig on the bench obviously pestering the guy but followed Fricka up to her dorm siting on her couch and smiling " take your time ,dont rush on my account " he said pulling out a book and was deeply enthralled with it in a matter of seconds

@JJKab

Sixxx said:
(its a bit frowned upon i wouldnt push your luck )
Amber walked to the second library passing the girls dorms seeing Zac siting there she smirked ploping dwn next to him " now i know your just infatuated with me but this is just plain stalking now she said with an amused grin on her face " you have a bit of lipstick on your cheek " she said with a giggle

Ryder followed her smirking at the girl sitig on the bench obviously pestering the guy but followed Fricka up to her dorm siting on her couch and smiling " take your time ,dont rush on my account " he said pulling out a book and was deeply enthralled with it in a matter of seconds

@JJKab
Fricka nodded, smirking softly, and soon, she entered her bathroom, on her way there she took off her t-shirt, and threw it... somewhere. After a bit, a water stream was heard, as she began showering, whistling peacefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back