• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Ummmmm how about in the court yard under a tree, reading ??? )
(Siur)

Fricka was slowly walking through the courtyard towards her dorm. She looked like she was just swimming in her clothes, which dried out, but her hair didn't.

She sneezed, and decided to rest under one of the trees, not noticing anyone near it at the first glance

JJKab said:
Ollene smirked really weakly, when Sagion introduced himself to her
"I-I'm Ollene..." She exclaimed quietly, as they were pretty close to male dorms

"Here we a--are... Male dorms" She said, pointing her hand to the entrance
Sagion Hilft Sagion nodded. "Well thanks Ollene..." he said. "So what am I supposed to do now?" Sagion said as he looked up and the building. "Eh. Intimidating." He wondered what Ollene was going to do. "Actually, I can come back here later. What were you going to do before you bummed into me?" He asked.
((Sorry for another late reply. :/ ))

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)- ((Can i have a link to your character?))
Zac felt eyes on them and in an instant was in front of the person, "Did you need something?" He asked in an irritated tone of voice as he looked at the woman, Evelyn was instantly in front of Zac, "Don't try to chock her," Evelyn said in a calm tone as she held out her arms. @Sixxx
Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening-

JJKab said:
(Siur)
Fricka was slowly walking through the courtyard towards her dorm. She looked like she was just swimming in her clothes, which dried out, but her hair didn't.

She sneezed, and decided to rest under one of the trees, not noticing anyone near it at the first glance
Ryder reached around the tree and handed her a tissue before turning back to his book " there are no gods anymore , so i dont know if i say bless you or not " he said with a smirk

[QUOTE="The Atomic Ranks32]
Sagion Hilft Sagion nodded. "Well thanks Ollene..." he said. "So what am I supposed to do now?" Sagion said as he looked up and the building. "Eh. Intimidating." He wondered what Ollene was going to do. "Actually, I can come back here later. What were you going to do before you bummed into me?" He asked.
((Sorry for another late reply. :/ ))

[/QUOTE]
"Uhm... I for----got something in school, so I decided to go... here" Ollene exclaimed softly, looking at Sagion, with a shy smile

Sixxx said:
Ryder reached around the tree and handed her a tissue before turning back to his book " there are no gods anymore , so i dont know if i say bless you or not " he said with a smirk
Fricka was stunned as a boy handed her a tissue, who she didn't originally see. She mumbled a quiet "Thank you" before cleaning her nose, ,lying down by the boy.

JJKab said:
Fricka was stunned as a boy handed her a tissue, who she didn't originally see. She mumbled a quiet "Thank you" before cleaning her nose, ,lying down by the boy.
Ryder watched her out of the corner of his eye laying down, she looked tired " your welcome ....what are you doing ?" he said curiously , his eyes never actually leaving the book until then

Sixxx said:
Ryder watched her out of the corner of his eye laying down, she looked tired " your welcome ....what are you doing ?" he said curiously , his eyes never actually leaving the book until then
"I'm tired... that's what I am doing" Fricka exclaimed, looking at the sky above her

"I was just swimming in the sea, can't you see my hair?" She asked, her hair indeed not dried out yet.

"And you? What are you doing?" She asked.

@Storm Guardian[/URL]

[/CENTER]

[/bg][/border][/Column]

~Saria Roux~

Saris shuddered "That doesn't sound nice at all" she said frowning softly "To be completely honest, I'm terrified of water, I-I mean swimming in it....I wouldn't just start shrieking at a glass of water..." She said, laughing sheepishly. She felt a little foolish saying that but simply laughed it off. It was then her attention turned to the baggage floating behind them both "So, we better start getting these to where they're supposed to be huh" she said with a giggle as she took a few steps forward, Levi following close behind her.

[/Row][/centerblock]

[/bg][/border][/Row]

JJKab said:
"I'm tired... that's what I am doing" Fricka exclaimed, looking at the sky above her
"I was just swimming in the sea, can't you see my hair?" She asked, her hair indeed not dried out yet.

"And you? What are you doing?" She asked.
Ryder chuckled at her feisty-ness " Calm down there Cujo no need to rip my head off , I was simply curious , Im reading The Metamorphosis by Kafka " he examined her for a moment more before returning to the book

Sixxx said:
Ryder chuckled at her feisty-ness " Calm down there Cujo no need to rip my head off , I was simply curious , Im reading The Metamorphosis by Kafka " he examined her for a moment more before returning to the book
Fricka's cheeks coloured a light pink, as she noticed the boy was examining her.

"That's... great... Uhm.... I'm Fricka, not Cujo" She said, giggling, trying to lighten the atmosphere

((SORRY SORRY! I WENT OUT ;- ;) )

-(Zac & Evelyn)- @Sixxx

"Zac," Evelyn said as she held out her hands, "Calm. Down." She said as Zac's gold eye turned a deep crimson red, "You little," Zac said as he stood up straight before Evelyn brang her hand up and slapped him, "Calm. Down." Evelyn said as her gold eye turned crimson as well, Zac growled slightly, "Do well to remember who your talking to, sister," Zac said the last word like poison on his tongue, "And you do well to remember who i am, brother," Evelyn said copying his tone, Zac turned around as a portal opened behind him, he entered it and it instantly closed behind him, Evelyn turned around, her eyes still a deep crimson, "Sorry about him," Evelyn said with a bow of her head, "He is usually calm and collected, I don't know what's happening to him," She said the last part in a whisper as she turned her head to where the portal was.

giving up on reading the book for now he dog eared the page and closed it " My name is Ryder" he said with a sigh " and Cujo is a reference from the movie , have you never watched it?"

@JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
((SORRY SORRY! I WENT OUT ;- ;) )
-(Zac & Evelyn)- @Sixxx

"Zac," Evelyn said as she held out her hands, "Calm. Down." She said as Zac's gold eye turned a deep crimson red, "You little," Zac said as he stood up straight before Evelyn brang her hand up and slapped him, "Calm. Down." Evelyn said as her gold eye turned crimson as well, Zac growled slightly, "Do well to remember who your talking to, sister," Zac said the last word like poison on his tongue, "And you do well to remember who i am, brother," Evelyn said copying his tone, Zac turned around as a portal opened behind him, he entered it and it instantly closed behind him, Evelyn turned around, her eyes still a deep crimson, "Sorry about him," Evelyn said with a bow of her head, "He is usually calm and collected, I don't know what's happening to him," She said the last part in a whisper as she turned her head to where the portal was.
Amber looked at the girl , surprised at how nice she seemed " its fine , Im sorry sometimes i get a little bit more feisty than i should " she closed her book and stood " Hi im Amber " she said with a soft smile. her eyes focusing on the girl. her eyes were a dark almost black grey , with hundreds of little specks of color that were shifting with the light , making it seem like she had little galaxies in her eyes

Sixxx said:
giving up on reading the book for now he dog eared the page and closed it " My name is Ryder" he said with a sigh " and Cujo is a reference from the movie , have you never watched it?"
@JJKab
Fricka looked at Ryder, and shook her head, not heard of the movie

"Nope. I didn't" She exclaimed softly, looking at him curiously

Ryder chuckled " its about a massive junk yard dog that get rabies and terrorizes all who enter , including a mother and he son who almost die on many accounts , its a classic much like Jaws but instead of sharks people now feared their dogs " he said looking at her waiting to see her reaction to being compared to the monster dog

Sixxx said:
Ryder chuckled " its about a massive junk yard dog that get rabies and terrorizes all who enter , including a mother and he son who almost die on many accounts , its a classic much like Jaws but instead of sharks people now feared their dogs " he said looking at her waiting to see her reaction to being compared to the monster dog
Fricka laughed, covering her mouth with the palm of her hand

"Hey, I am not a junkyard dog" She exclaimed, poking his side

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

Evelyn smiled widely, her eyes closing from this, she outstretched her hand again, "Evelyn, Evelyn Crimson Rose," She said with a small laugh, "And i apologise again, he usually acts more... his age..." Evelyn said again before she saw another portal open, Zac merely walked towards Evelyn, "We won, the war's over," Zac said with a blank face, he smirked slightly before it disappeared, he approched the girl and bent his head, "Sorry for the way i acted," He said his voice sincere, he raised his head after saying this, "Evelyn, father wishes to speak to you in person, he's allowed you to connect this world to ours, it will only last until you come back," Zac said before Evelyn quickly rushed into the now open portal, she was gone the instant she set foot into, the portal going too. @Sixx

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed, covering her mouth with the palm of her hand
"Hey, I am not a junkyard dog" She exclaimed, poking his side
he smirked as she poked his side " ow she bit me !" he called out joking but getting a few dirty looks by people passing by making him burst out laughing

Sixxx said:
he smirked as she poked his side " ow she bit me !" he called out joking but getting a few dirty looks by people passing by making him burst out laughing
Fricka's blush reappeared, as she looked at Ryder, giggling. She poked his side again.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed jokingly

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)-
Evelyn smiled widely, her eyes closing from this, she outstretched her hand again, "Evelyn, Evelyn Crimson Rose," She said with a small laugh, "And i apologise again, he usually acts more... his age..." Evelyn said again before she saw another portal open, Zac merely walked towards Evelyn, "We won, the war's over," Zac said with a blank face, he smirked slightly before it disappeared, he approched the girl and bent his head, "Sorry for the way i acted," He said his voice sincere, he raised his head after saying this, "Evelyn, father wishes to speak to you in person, he's allowed you to connect this world to ours, it will only last until you come back," Zac said before Evelyn quickly rushed into the now open portal, she was gone the instant she set foot into, the portal going too. @Sixx
Amber looked at Zac standing before her " Its ok , we all get into those moods " she said as she adjusted a large over stuffed book bag on her shoulder " are you ok? you mentioned a war " she said looking up at him

JJKab said:
Fricka's blush reappeared, as she looked at Ryder, giggling. She poked his side again.
"Shut up!" She exclaimed jokingly
He in return started barking and howling " cujo stop please have mercy " he said laughing even harder watching her blush more

Sixxx said:
He in return started barking and howling " cujo stop please have mercy " he said laughing even harder watching her blush more
Fricka kept on laughing, and soon grabbed her sides, which began hurting from laughing

"O----Ok.... I'll st-st-stop" She said, giggling like crazy

-(Zac)-

Zac looked at the girl, "It is none of your business, it involves my race, and werewolves, unless you are either of those i suggest you don't look into it," Zac said as he put his hands in his pockets, "My name is Zac, Zac Crimson Black, by the way," Zac said before he walked near the entrance of the library seeing kids enter and exit, "Your name is Amber, but i can't tell what race you are," Zac said with a small smirk. @Sixxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back