• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Ryder continued reading with great consintration while she showered not noticing anything
Fricka's shower seemed to take longer than expected, as she didn't come out in a pretty noticeable amount of time. The water was still coming, though, and her humming still was heard

Sixxx said:
(its a bit frowned upon i wouldnt push your luck )
Amber walked to the second library passing the girls dorms seeing Zac siting there she smirked ploping dwn next to him " now i know your just infatuated with me but this is just plain stalking now she said with an amused grin on her face " you have a bit of lipstick on your cheek " she said with a giggle
-(Zac)-

Zac looked at her, and sighed, he knew he didn't have anything left on his cheek, "Why did you kiss me?" Zac asked in a confused but angry tone, "I'm a half daemon half vampire, not really the sorta thing woman look for," Zac said with a small chuckle, "My whole dimension is at war with each other, two of the biggest kingdoms fighting, and mine just won. What else could woman ask for?" He said laughing at his own words like it was an inside joke, "There's about, oh, 8,000 students here?" He said as his smile disappeared, "Unless you somehow find me "Attractive" then do please find someone else to piss off, it's like a trait you have," He said with a small smile.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac looked at her, and sighed, he knew he didn't have anything left on his cheek, "Why did you kiss me?" Zac asked in a confused but angry tone, "I'm a half daemon half vampire, not really the sorta thing woman look for," Zac said with a small chuckle, "My whole dimension is at war with each other, two of the biggest kingdoms fighting, and mine just won. What else could woman ask for?" He said laughing at his own words like it was an inside joke, "There's about, oh, 8,000 students here?" He said as his smile disappeared, "Unless you somehow find me "Attractive" then do please find someone else to piss off, it's like a trait you have," He said with a small smile.
she leaned back listening to his rant with a smirk " well your not un attractive ill give you that " she said giggling a bit draging her finger gently on his cheek and showing him the pink lipstick she had left when kissing him " i dont really care about your kingdom , so it would really matter to me if it won or not , however your deep rooted issues and nice eyes are fascinating to me and your quite easy to toy with , you came into this game thinking you are the top player but now your realizing your not . your emotions get in the way , as i could tell by the way your eyes went normal by a simple kiss on the cheek " she leaned in" i think you dont know what to do with your self you dont know how to deal with emotions especailly positive ones like ,liking some one " she leaned in closer " you wouldnt know what to do with love would you " she said kissing his other cheek before standing up and grabing her book bag and stood about foot away with her head cocked " no definaly not unattractive by any means, kinda cute with that confused look too " she said with an evil grin

JJKab said:
Fricka's shower seemed to take longer than expected, as she didn't come out in a pretty noticeable amount of time. The water was still coming, though, and her humming still was heard
Once Ryders neck began to cramp he looked up " are you ok in there" he called out the her realizing he himself looked kinda gross he made new cloths appear on his body , nice dark jeans and a black shirt

Sixxx said:
Once Ryders neck began to cramp he looked up " are you ok in there" he called out the her realizing he himself looked kinda gross he made new cloths appear on his body , nice dark jeans and a black shirt
Fricka soon came out of the bathroom, her body wrapped in the towel, as she looked at Ryder

"Yes, I am.." She exclaimed, a soft blush appearing on her cheeks. Her hair was soft and dry, but she was wrapped in the towel, so she would dry her body.

JJKab said:
Fricka soon came out of the bathroom, her body wrapped in the towel, as she looked at Ryder
"Yes, I am.." She exclaimed, a soft blush appearing on her cheeks. Her hair was soft and dry, but she was wrapped in the towel, so she would dry her body.
Ryder smiled " its ok , no worries " he said crawling back into hhis book while she got ready

Sixxx said:
she leaned back listening to his rant with a smirk " well your not un attractive ill give you that " she said giggling a bit draging her finger gently on his cheek and showing him the pink lipstick she had left when kissing him " i dont really care about your kingdom , so it would really matter to me if it won or not , however your deep rooted issues and nice eyes are fascinating to me and your quite easy to toy with , you came into this game thinking you are the top player but now your realizing your not . your emotions get in the way , as i could tell by the way your eyes went normal by a simple kiss on the cheek " she leaned in" i think you dont know what to do with your self you dont know how to deal with emotions especailly positive ones like ,liking some one " she leaned in closer " you wouldnt know what to do with love would you " she said kissing his other cheek before standing up and grabing her book bag and stood about foot away with her head cocked " no definaly not unattractive by any means, kinda cute with that confused look too " she said with an evil grin
-(Zac)-

Zac sighed as she felt the finger on his face, he was annoyed by it, when he felt Amber's lips again he shivered slightly, he leaned forward when she stood up following suit shortly after, "Dealing with emotions is my speciality, what i am intrigued by is the fact that you make me react, my sister is the only one that has ever brought me to reason till' now," He said as he was instantly a couple centimetres from Amber's face, his breathe fanning over her, "And, i am still the top player of this game, you may have some tricks up your sleeves but it's not that easy to get under my skin," He said as his eyes seem to split in colour, his gold eye swirling with crimson and his crimson eye swirling with gold.

Sixxx said:
Ryder smiled " its ok , no worries " he said crawling back into hhis book while she got ready
Fricka niftly walked to her room, and closed the door behind her, so Ryder wouldn't peek. Soon, she came out in her yellow sleeveless shirt, and white shorts, all topped off with her jeans jacket. She approached Ryder, and sat down beside him, looking into his book for few seconds

"So, you told me you'd take me somewhere, right?" She asked, just tobe sure

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac sighed as she felt the finger on his face, he was annoyed by it, when he felt Amber's lips again he shivered slightly, he leaned forward when she stood up following suit shortly after, "Dealing with emotions is my speciality, what i am intrigued by is the fact that you make me react, my sister is the only one that has ever brought me to reason till' now," He said as he was instantly a couple centimetres from Amber's face, his breathe fanning over her, "And, i am still the top player of this game, you may have some tricks up your sleeves but it's not that easy to get under my skin," He said as his eyes seem to split in colour, his gold eye swirling with crimson and his crimson eye swirling with gold.
"oh really? cause your eyes betray you, my only question is , if you like me so much why dont you ask me to dinner " she said with eyebrows raised not minding he was so close but not showing it

JJKab said:
Fricka niftly walked to her room, and closed the door behind her, so Ryder wouldn't peek. Soon, she came out in her yellow sleeveless shirt, and white shorts, all topped off with her jeans jacket. She approached Ryder, and sat down beside him, looking into his book for few seconds
"So, you told me you'd take me somewhere, right?" She asked, just tobe sure
he dog eared the page and closed the book " yes im sorry , i forgot to ask do you like nature ?" he said looking at her with a soft smile , she looked cute , like a ray of sunshine

CERBERUS177 said:
(Flooded with RP's sorry!)
"Interesting..." she said, thinking about Cody, and the way he shot her when the queen told her to get him. "I still need to work on my demon form, every time I switch, and switch to my normal form, I pass out." she said, now sitting on the edge of the pool.
((sorry bout the delay. My fiancee offered a uhhh more entertaining option on how to spend out evening.))

Kaz nodded as he listened to her complaints. "I'm not really the guy to talk about other forms. I cant even access my original form, nor do I really want to so ya... If you need help with fire arms, or fighting techniques, I might be able to help, but uhhh... not so much with the other."

Sixxx said:
he dog eared the page and closed the book " yes im sorry , i forgot to ask do you like nature ?" he said looking at her with a soft smile , she looked cute , like a ray of sunshine
"Uhm, yeah, I think the nature is pretty nice " Fricka said softly, looking at his book, but then switching her look onto his eyes

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](( My fiancee offered a uhhh more entertaining option on how to spend out evening.))

[/QUOTE]
(Insert Lenny Face Here )

Sixxx said:
"oh really? cause your eyes betray you, my only question is , if you like me so much why dont you ask me to dinner " she said with eyebrows raised not minding he was so close but not showing it
-(Zac)-

Zac shrugged as she asked the question, "It's not like i know any good places, i would most likely be able to get a reservation if the place was full anyway," Zac shrugged again as his face was instantly millimetres apart from Amber's, "Unless you know some place," He said in a quiet tone before he kissed Amber's cheek, he pulled back slightly so he was back to his original position, towering over Amber but his breathe still fanning across her face.

((@Wicked Jester ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ))

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac shrugged as she asked the question, "It's not like i know any good places, i would most likely be able to get a reservation if the place was full anyway," Zac shrugged again as his face was instantly millimetres apart from Amber's, "Unless you know some place," He said in a quiet tone before he kissed Amber's cheek, he pulled back slightly so he was back to his original position, towering over Amber but his breathe still fanning across her face.

((@Wicked Jester ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ))
She smirked when he kissed her cheek " of course i do a pen appeared in her hand and she wrote down her address " meet me here in 20 minutes , dress nicely " she said kissing him before dissapearing and teleporting to her apartment

@Wicked Jester[/URL]
Alex blinked as the girl accepted his hand but said nothing. She was obviously from a wealthy family, so the first step would be to identify which one it was. After all, if they were under CROSS' protection, he very well couldn't touch them and this conversation would be pointless. Accepting the girl's delicate hand, he gently kissed her fingertips. This girl looked like the type locked in her own superiority and in a fantasy, so playing along would be one way to do this. Deciding to go for it, he would play the part of her fantasy's equivalent to a prince. Alex could pull off a prince, he spent enough time around Jack to do it. As he lowered the girl's hand he gently asked her in a slightly noble voice, "And may I know which noble family M'lady is from?"

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-

JJKab said:
(Insert Lenny Face Here )
((Ya.... that pretty much sums it up! XDDD ))

Sixxx said:
She smirked when he kissed her cheek " of course i do a pen appeared in her hand and she wrote down her address " meet me here in 20 minutes , dress nicely " she said kissing him before dissapearing and teleporting to her apartment
-(Zac)-

Zac smiled slightly, "Heh, a first date with someone that isn't trying to kill me," Zac gave a small laugh as he thought about his words, his eyes returned to normal but he knew they would return to that strange colour, he opened a portal to his realm, he entered it easily and grabbed some simple yet nice clothes, a black shirt with red lines running over it, simple black pants with a black vest, he instantly after grabbing his clothes opened a portal right outside the address, he walked towards the door and knocked once. Did she say 20 minutes....? Oh well, 20 minutes early. He thought to himself laughing.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac smiled slightly, "Heh, a first date with someone that isn't trying to kill me," Zac gave a small laugh as he thought about his words, his eyes returned to normal but he knew they would return to that strange colour, he opened a portal to his realm, he entered it easily and grabbed some simple yet nice clothes, a black shirt with red lines running over it, simple black pants with a black vest, he instantly after grabbing his clothes opened a portal right outside the address, he walked towards the door and knocked once. Did she say 20 minutes....? Oh well, 20 minutes early. He thought to himself laughing.
Amber let him in and walked to her bedroom to finish getting ready her apartment was nice , cozy and warm , an entire wall floor to ceiling covered in books , her tv stand had books as well , instead of a tv in the biggest slot she had added more shelves for her books and a stereo " you have no sense of time " she said calling from her closed bedroom door , she came out a few minutes later with her hair pulled to one side in a cascade of golden curls , she wore a tight fiting elegant floor length dress that complemented her curves nicely with a danerously high slit down one side of it showing off her legs her make up was done nicely and she wore heels " well at least you look nice " she said smiling at him

JJKab said:
"Uhm, yeah, I think the nature is pretty nice " Fricka said softly, looking at his book, but then switching her look onto his eyes
(( sorry didnt see your reply ))

He grinned and grabbed her hand and they appeared in a smalled but nice restaurant on top of a hill just large enought to over looking a smalle forest below and then an ocean he had an empty back back on his back " order whatever you would like but after we get the food to go , we are gonna take a short hike to the beach and eat our dinner on the ocean watchijg the sunset " he said with an excited grin

Sixxx said:
(( sorry didnt see your reply ))
He grinned and grabbed her hand and they appeared in a smalled but nice restaurant on top of a hill just large enought to over looking a smalle forest below and then an ocean he had an empty back back on his back " order whatever you would like but after we get the food to go , we are gonna take a short hike to the beach and eat our dinner on the ocean watchijg the sunset " he said with an excited grin
Fricka was completely caught unaware, as she got her hand grabbed. In an instant, they appeared in the restaurant. She shrieked softly, still embracing his hand, but then she realised she was holding it, and she blushed, releasing it

"A---Alright..." She said, smirking shyly, as she ordered a small plate of spaghetti, along with a salad

JJKab said:
Fricka was completely caught unaware, as she got her hand grabbed. In an instant, they appeared in the restaurant. She shrieked softly, still embracing his hand, but then she realised she was holding it, and she blushed, releasing it
"A---Alright..." She said, smirking shyly, as she ordered a small plate of spaghetti, along with a salad
He ordered a bottle of wine a steak and alfredo while they waited they went out to the deck , and he smiled smelling the fresh air " this is one of my favorite places" he said witha soft smile looking at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back