• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(
(You please? She can be reading a book, or just browsing)
Ryu was flipping through a book of famous magicians at a table in the middle of the library. A deck of cards was visible next to him. It might even be pretty obvious what kind of powers he had.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu was flipping through a book of famous magicians at a table in the middle of the library. A deck of cards was visible next to him. It might even be pretty obvious what kind of powers he had.
"...Come on...Come...on...Ah!" Serena said as she fell from the book case. "Ow..." she said rubbing her head, looking over to see a boy sitting at a desk, looking at her, "...Sorry..." she said, looking at the top shelf.

CERBERUS177 said:
"...Come on...Come...on...Ah!" Serena said as she fell from the book case. "Ow..." she said rubbing her head, looking over to see a boy sitting at a desk, looking at her, "...Sorry..." she said, looking at the top shelf.
Ryu looked over at the girl before he decided to have some fun. The cards on the table suddenly enveloped him and he teleported next to the girl, offering to help her up with a smile. "Good evening ma'am. Mind if I help you up?" He asked, his hair and eyes probably being the most handsome thing about him. His jacket sort of made him look like a bad boy too.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu looked over at the girl before he decided to have some fun. The cards on the table suddenly enveloped him and he teleported next to the girl, offering to help her up with a smile. "Good evening ma'am. Mind if I help you up?" He asked, his hair and eyes probably being the most handsome thing about him. His jacket sort of made him look like a bad boy too.
"Uh...sure" she said, taking his hand and being helped up, he was slightly taller than her, "Could you...get me the book that's at the top of the shelf please?" she asked him, looking at the book that read 'Dust and Decay'.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Uh...sure" she said, taking his hand and being helped up, he was slightly taller than her, "Could you...get me the book that's at the top of the shelf please?" she asked him, looking at the book that read 'Dust and Decay'.
Ryu nodded softly. "If I do... Do you promise to play a game with me?" He asked curiously, giving her a teasing smile. He really had a love for games and enjoyed playing them with people.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I was kinda hoping to put a potato in one of the tractors, oh well." he said sitting on the couch and laughing slightly, "Crap...Hold on." he said, getting up and making a few whisky tarts, "Here, since you weren't able to enjoy this, since you were asleep and all, I made one for you." he said smiling, sitting back down and taking a bite of his, tasting the chocolate and whisky.
She looked at him with her eye brows raised. " your an odd duckling arent you" she said jokingly but bit into it anyway " this isnt half bad"

TheDragoon said:
Ryu nodded softly. "If I do... Do you promise to play a game with me?" He asked curiously, giving her a teasing smile. He really had a love for games and enjoyed playing them with people.
"I-It depends on the game..." she said, she's been looking for that book for a long time, and she finally found it, "All I want is the book..." she said.

Sixxx said:
She looked at him with her eye brows raised. " your an odd duckling arent you" she said jokingly but bit into it anyway " this isnt half bad"
"I dabel in food..." he said, taking a bite from his, "But, I could try and put some ice cream in there..." he said looking at his, "But, then it'll be a pain to keep it as icecream..." he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I dabel in food..." he said, taking a bite from his, "But, I could try and put some ice cream in there..." he said looking at his, "But, then it'll be a pain to keep it as icecream..." he said.
Dylan laughed , mostly cause she was high and stood up and walked to the kitchen and kissed his cheek along the way " you are an odd duckling " she said grabing a pot from the cupboards and filling it with water then hopping up onto the counter and putting a great deal of concentration into making a box of mac and cheese

Sixxx said:
Dylan laughed , mostly cause she was high and stood up and walked to the kitchen and kissed his cheek along the way " you are an odd duckling " she said grabing a pot from the cupboards and filling it with water then hopping up onto the counter and putting a great deal of concentration into making a box of mac and cheese
Cody blushed and touched the kissed cheek, then saw that she was cooking, "Do you want me to cook? We can go to my dorm and I can cook like, a steak or something instead of that..." he said nicely.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody blushed and touched the kissed cheek, then saw that she was cooking, "Do you want me to cook? We can go to my dorm and I can cook like, a steak or something instead of that..." he said nicely.
She looked up at him " are you shitting on my box mac and cheese " she said with a smirk she hopped down and truned the stove off " alright fine, lets go "

CERBERUS177 said:
"I-It depends on the game..." she said, she's been looking for that book for a long time, and she finally found it, "All I want is the book..." she said.
Ryu waved his hands nervously in front of him, hoping she wouldn't refuse because he hadn't played in so long. "S-Sure! It'll be a quick game okay?" He said he took out a single card from out of his jacket pocket, facing it away from her. "Alright, the rule is if you can guess the card I am holding with 3 digits, like if you say 4 and it's a 7, you win... But guess wrong and I win. Winner gets one wish from the other of their choosing. Just nothing too bad." He said, even though he was going to use his wish for her benefit though. "Do we have a deal?" He asked her.

Sixxx said:
She looked up at him " are you shitting on my box mac and cheese " she said with a smirk she hopped down and truned the stove off " alright fine, lets go "
"Alright...um...I have no idea how far from the school we are, so, do you want to teleport, or do you want to walk?" he asked her. Seeing that he's been teleported all day, and he doesn't know where exactly the apartment is from the school.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu waved his hands nervously in front of him, hoping she wouldn't refuse because he hadn't played in so long. "S-Sure! It'll be a quick game okay?" He said he took out a single card from out of his jacket pocket, facing it away from her. "Alright, the rule is if you can guess the card I am holding with 3 digits, like if you say 4 and it's a 7, you win... But guess wrong and I win. Winner gets one wish from the other of their choosing. Just nothing too bad." He said, even though he was going to use his wish for her benefit though. "Do we have a deal?" He asked her.
"Alright..." she said, "Sounds interesting." she has seen magic, but never something like this, which shouldn't be a huge surprise to her, but she wasn't going to act very surprised at the mans magic.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright..." she said, "Sounds interesting." she has seen magic, but never something like this, which shouldn't be a huge surprise to her, but she wasn't going to act very surprised at the mans magic.
Ryu smirked a little as he showed her the card. It was a 5 of hearts. He sure seemed confident. "Since I'm so nice I'll even let you see the card." He said before turning it away again. "So, which one is it?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu smirked a little as he showed her the card. It was a 5 of hearts. He sure seemed confident. "Since I'm so nice I'll even let you see the card." He said before turning it away again. "So, which one is it?" He asked her.
Serena looked at them, she was scared at to what the wish would be, she picked one and waited for the reveal. 'I hope I win...I really want that book' she thought.

(Unless I'm suppose to take the card, if so I'll redo the post)

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright...um...I have no idea how far from the school we are, so, do you want to teleport, or do you want to walk?" he asked her. Seeing that he's been teleported all day, and he doesn't know where exactly the apartment is from the school.
She smiled " sure " she said grabiing his hand and poofing them to the school " i didnt know exactly where we were going " she made a lit bowl appear , taking a long drag before letting it disappear " ok where we going "

Sixxx said:
She smiled " sure " she said grabiing his hand and poofing them to the school " i didnt know exactly where we were going " she made a lit bowl appear , taking a long drag before letting it disappear " ok where we going "
Cody smiled, "Just follow me." he said, walking towards the male dorms, luckily they appeared next to the same spot they met at, so the dorms weren't that far, they made their way to the male dorms, going up the stairs and then reaching his room, "Now, I'm not exactly like you, so if you want music, then I only have Five finger death punch, disturbed, Godsmack, Korn, and maybe a few rap CD's here and there. And the gun safe is OFF LIMITS!" he said the last part very sternly, because each one was military grade, and was loaded.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena looked at them, she was scared at to what the wish would be, she picked one and waited for the reveal. 'I hope I win...I really want that book' she thought.
(Unless I'm suppose to take the card, if so I'll redo the post)
((Well, that depends if you want to win or not... If she wins you can make him do anything she wants. If you want her to lose the interaction will continue as normal))

TheDragoon said:
((Well, that depends if you want to win or not... If she wins you can make him do anything she wants. If you want her to lose the interaction will continue as normal))
(Guessing I pick it, I'm interested in your wish :>)

Serena took out the card, and it didn't match what he said, she then put it back and looked at him, "Alright. What's your wish? " she asked, she was scared and curious at the same time.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Guessing I pick it, I'm interested in your wish :>)
Serena took out the card, and it didn't match what he said, she then put it back and looked at him, "Alright. What's your wish? " she asked, she was scared and curious at the same time.
Ryu had in fact swapped the cards. It was a 10 of hearts instead. "Well... For my wish..." He said as he stood on his tip toes and got the book for her and held it out to her with a smile. "My wish was to help you get that book." He said happily. "I hope your okay with that... Anyway what's the book about anyway?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu had in fact swapped the cards. It was a 10 of hearts instead. "Well... For my wish..." He said as he stood on his tip toes and got the book for her and held it out to her with a smile. "My wish was to help you get that book." He said happily. "I hope your okay with that... Anyway what's the book about anyway?" He asked.
"It's about two brothers and their mission to survive a zombie virus, this takes place after the events of 'the rot and ruin'. My brother got me hooked on it a little while ago, now I have a chance to read this one." she said, feeling happy that he was being a gentleman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back