• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
She giggled, "Don't you know it's rude to ask a ladies age? " she said, "I can't remember, but I look 16...I'm guessing 2-3 centuries? I just can't remember. Well, my exact age that is. " he said.
(sorry had to work off a smart ass post which was literally this: "Scarlett sat with the boy, daydreaming of a blueberry parfait."

I deserved it though xD )

Kaz laughed. "lucky you. I wish i was that old. I'm only 17 and i only remember about the past 4 years of it. So you a freshman then?"

Elise was finished her research. Now she thought a stroll through the school would be great. She skipped and hummed until she bumped into a boy.

"Ouch!" She stood back and raised her up bunny ears.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Still having the sensation that he ate too much and needed to walk it off, Roy takes a long loop around the school, ending up at the front of the school, whistling merrily.

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
Elise was finished her research. Now she thought a stroll through the school would be great. She skipped and hummed until she bumped into a boy.
"Ouch!" She stood back and raised her up bunny ears.
Roy recoiled, arms windmilling in surprise, and slowly, he found his balance and rubs his head, "Oof.... sorry about that. Seems like music distracts us a bit, eh?" he comments on how he and the bunny girl seemed to both have been doing some sort of musical thing.... he was whistling, she was humming.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](sorry had to work off a smart ass post which was literally this: "Scarlett sat with the boy, daydreaming of a blueberry parfait."
I deserved it though xD )

Kaz laughed. "lucky you. I wish i was that old. I'm only 17 and i only remember about the past 4 years of it. So you a freshman then?"

[/QUOTE]
"Sophomore actually...But, I do have a mind of a freshmen." she said smiling, "But, I am quite smart when it comes to certain topics..." she said, now floating.

As everest and

CERBERUS177 said:
"Sophomore actually...But, I do have a mind of a freshmen." she said smiling, "But, I am quite smart when it comes to certain topics..." she said, now floating.
Kaz smirked at her before flipping his gravity and falling down, his swim suit flipping out as he fell out of the pool and landed on the ceiling in a kneeling position as he looked "up" at her. "Nice. I'm a junior. I guess that makes me your senpai huh?"

"Hmmm..."she responded with only sound. She observed him and looked up and down. "Who are you ?"she asked. Elise fixed her long purple hair, pushing back away from her face.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy recoiled, arms windmilling in surprise, and slowly, he found his balance and rubs his head, "Oof.... sorry about that. Seems like music distracts us a bit, eh?" he comments on how he and the bunny girl seemed to both have been doing some sort of musical thing.... he was whistling, she was humming.

[/QUOTE]

(Everest would just so happen to be stupidly good at arcade games, so she shouldent have spent very much unless it was on her own continues xD )

Everest laughed as he and Hakuru exited the arcade. "So slave! I hope i haven't run your wallet dry yet! I happen to know a lovely cafe around here, and I'm feeling like I could go for a snack!"

@LunaCrosby

Kisaki said:
"Hmmm..."she responded with only sound. She observed him and looked up and down. "Who are you ?"she asked. Elise fixed her long purple hair, pushing back away from her face.
Roy smiled, "Well, if you really want to know, my name's Roy. What about you?" He took his hand away from his head

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]As everest and
Kaz smirked at her before flipping his gravity and falling down, his swim suit flipping out as he fell out of the pool and landed on the ceiling in a kneeling position as he looked "up" at her. "Nice. I'm a junior. I guess that makes me your senpai huh?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, but you have already noticed me huh?" she asked with a giggle, "Lucky you. I can only turn into a demon and summon fire weapons..." she said, floating around, "What else can you do?" she asked him.

"My name is Elise."she answered. She looked around the area. " Hey ...can you show me around the school? I'm kind of new here..". She had to get familiar with her surrounding. It was important to her job.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy smiled, "Well, if you really want to know, my name's Roy. What about you?" He took his hand away from his head

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"My name is Elise."she answered. She looked around the area. " Hey ...can you show me around the school? I'm kind of new here..". She had to get familiar with her surrounding. It was important to her job.
"Sure, why not?" Roy said, though he had just seen the entire school, and still relied on a map. But he knew he was pretty good at navigating in the outside campus, "Where do you want to go first? Around the school campus, or in the school?"

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yes, but you have already noticed me huh?" she asked with a giggle, "Lucky you. I can only turn into a demon and summon fire weapons..." she said, floating around, "What else can you do?" she asked him.
Kaz smiled and removed his gravitational pull, pushing off the roof he gently floated through the air before replying. "Not much, I'm fast, strong, and have an amazingly useful regenerative factor. Almost every thing else I need my coat for. But dont let that fool you, I can still handle myself without my gear."

"The libary then I need to see combat area or whatever it is called" Elise replied.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Sure, why not?" Roy said, though he had just seen the entire school, and still relied on a map. But he knew he was pretty good at navigating in the outside campus, "Where do you want to go first? Around the school campus, or in the school?"

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"The libary then I need to see combat area or whatever it is called" Elise replied.
"You mean the sandpit?" Roy joked as he leads Elise to the library, heading by the courtyard, "I'm messing with you. This place is the library." He stops by the large building, "Probably one of the largest student libraries in high schools..."

She giggled for a few seconds. When she arrived at the libary she faxed the building. "It's very big. Do you have any magic books in this place?"she said as she stared at the building.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"You mean the sandpit?" Roy joked as he leads Elise to the library, heading by the courtyard, "I'm messing with you. This place is the library." He stops by the large building, "Probably one of the largest student libraries in high schools..."

[/QUOTE]

Raven had been waiting in the garden for some time, after a few minutes of being there he had fallen asleep with the violin, hugging it as he slept on a bench.

Kisaki said:
She giggled for a few seconds. When she arrived at the libary she faxed the building. "It's very big. Do you have any magic books in this place?"she said as she stared at the building.
"I don't leave any magic books in here, but I think they should have all the books, from space theory to fire magic," Roy said, staring at the building, "Do you want to go in, maybe? Check out a few books? I could use a bit of space theory, personally."

Kagami arrived.at the Garden. She noticed Raven sleeping , hugging his vilion close to his body. "He's such a cutie " she said. Kagami walked closer and shook him to wake him up.

Ceat6 said:
Raven had been waiting in the garden for some time, after a few minutes of being there he had fallen asleep with the violin, hugging it as he slept on a bench.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Kaz smiled and removed his gravitational pull, pushing off the roof he gently floated through the air before replying. "Not much, I'm fast, strong, and have an amazingly useful regenerative factor. Almost every thing else I need my coat for. But dont let that fool you, I can still handle myself without my gear."

[/QUOTE]
(Flooded with RP's sorry!)

"Interesting..." she said, thinking about Cody, and the way he shot her when the queen told her to get him. "I still need to work on my demon form, every time I switch, and switch to my normal form, I pass out." she said, now sitting on the edge of the pool.

Raven rubbed his eyes sitting up. "What took you so long I figured out what instrument I used to play and everything" looking up at her he stretched. "If you want I can play for you"

Great! Let's go in!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him along with her.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I don't leave any magic books in here, but I think they should have all the books, from space theory to fire magic," Roy said, staring at the building, "Do you want to go in, maybe? Check out a few books? I could use a bit of space theory, personally."

[/QUOTE]

"Sorry , I had to talk to the teach about my work."she beside him. "Let me hear what you can play".

(Gtg. I'm super tired ._.)

Ceat6 said:
Raven rubbed his eyes sitting up. "What took you so long I figured out what instrument I used to play and everything" looking up at her he stretched. "If you want I can play for you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back