• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
Nico giggled softly to herself and took his hand. She stood up and faced him. She patted her skirt down and fixed her hair a bit. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment.
"No it's fine, I'm sorry I bumped into you!"

She smiled gently.
"N-No, It was my f-fault, and I apologize, it was irresponcible from me to just walo into you" Leon said, his blush slightly increasing, as he looked into the girl's eyes, his look full of guilt and sorrow.

Nona said:
"Of course I am!" Levi chimed proudly as he walked around in a circle. Saria simply rolled her eyes in response to Levi before listening to Wylie talk, nodding her head as he finished "Ah, Right, she must have gotten lost in the heat of the battle, I've seen that happen" she said with a small laugh "Seriously though, Its good you didn't drown or anything! I'd hate if that happened me, I can't swim at all" she said, shuddering at the thought of being in that situation since she was terrified of water and drowning.
"Eh... I can't really swim that well, but it was the force of the wave that almost drowned me," Wylie said, then in an undertone said to himself, "I really need to talk to Alix about continuing those swim lessons..."

JJKab said:
"N-No, It was my f-fault, and I apologize, it was irresponcible from me to just walo into you" Leon said, his blush slightly increasing, as he looked into the girl's eyes, his look full of guilt and sorrow.
Nico raised her eyebrow slightly.

"Well you shouldn't beat yourself down for it.."

She smiled softly at him.

"If it helps, I forgive you,"

She said, sticking her tongue out playfully. Nico nudged him slightly on his side. She chuckled softly.

charleen said:
Nico raised her eyebrow slightly.
"Well you shouldn't beat yourself down for it.."

She smiled softly at him.

"If it helps, I forgive you,"

She said, sticking her tongue out playfully. Nico nudged him slightly on his side. She chuckled softly.
Leon was definetely not prepared for the encointer with a girl, especially the kind that was standing in front of him. He smiled sheepishly, moving his hand to scratch the back of his neck.

"Al-rigtht... Then... I s-suppose it's okay... Uhm... Can you... Lead me around the school? I, uhm, just came here, and am a bit lost" He sait, a trace of shyness in his voice.

JJKab said:
After good hour of doing it, a scream came from the room where Lena was. Five minutes later, the doctor came out of the room, and allowed Shuu to enter the room Lena was in.
"It's a boy... a healthy one too.." The man said to him, smirking softly

"Your wife almost passed out, she's now resting. I would gladly accept if you'd not stress her out" He added, leaving Shuu in front of the door where Lena was in.
Shuu hesitated, wondering if he really was ready for this. Once he knew he was, he stepped through the door with a gentle and caring smile. It was their son. Wait no... Shuu had correct himself. It had been so long since he said something punny. It was their 'sun'.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu hesitated, wondering if he really was ready for this. Once he knew he was, he stepped through the door with a gentle and caring smile. It was their son. Wait no... Shuu had correct himself. It had been so long since he said something punny. It was their 'sun'.
Lena was laying on the bed, her eyes closed, as she seemed to be asleep. As soon as Shuu stepped in, her eyes wrakly opened, and she let out a soft grunt, still looking at the ceiling. The fragile nature of her body caused her to be weakened greatly by the baby, who was resting peacefully in her hands, as she was embracing him weakly. The baby was asleep.

JJKab said:
Lena was laying on the bed, her eyes closed, as she seemed to be asleep. As soon as Shuu stepped in, her eyes wrakly opened, and she let out a soft grunt, still looking at the ceiling. The fragile nature of her body caused her to be weakened greatly by the baby, who was resting peacefully in her hands, as she was embracing him weakly. The baby was asleep.
Shuu just sat on the side of the bed as most of the cheesy fathers did. "Hey, would you look it that..." He whispered to Lena. "He really did turn out to be our beautiful 'sun'." He joked softly, like he had when he first met Lena.

Lena's eyes weakly looked at Shuu, as she let a soft, exausted smile onto her lips. She was to tired to laugh at Shuu's joke, so she just looked at him, her face stilk red from exaustion.

"H......Hi.... H-h-honey...." She whispered, her mind barely holdong on to her conciousness.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu just sat on the side of the bed as most of the cheesy fathers did. "Hey, would you look it that..." He whispered to Lena. "He really did turn out to be our beautiful 'sun'." He joked softly, like he had when he first met Lena.

JJKab said:
Lena's eyes weakly looked at Shuu, as she let a soft, exausted smile onto her lips. She was to tired to laugh at Shuu's joke, so she just looked at him, her face stilk red from exaustion.
"H......Hi.... H-h-honey...." She whispered, her mind barely holdong on to her conciousness.
Shuu brushed her hair extremely lightly and looked lost in thought. "I'll let you both rest. You've both been through a lot..." He told them both softly. "Hang in there, Lena."

JJKab said:
Leon was definetely not prepared for the encointer with a girl, especially the kind that was standing in front of him. He smiled sheepishly, moving his hand to scratch the back of his neck.
"Al-rigtht... Then... I s-suppose it's okay... Uhm... Can you... Lead me around the school? I, uhm, just came here, and am a bit lost" He sait, a trace of shyness in his voice.
Nico titled her head her slightly.

"Are you scared of me..?"

She smirked, leaning in closely. She wanted to test him sorta. It makes her feel powerful for once.

@TheDragoon

Lena's hand slowly wandered to her pocket, and soon enough, she pulled out a tiny box, placing it right by Shuu's legs.

"W....... W.. Ill... Y-you... P..... Prom.... Promiese me... That you'll s-s-stay.... L.... Loyal.... F-... For our child?" ?" She asked with a whisper, her eyes beginning to water up, as she looked thruthfully and weakly into Shuu's eyes. They didn't finish their wedding, so Lena wanted to finish it here. The baby was still asleep, moving around in it's sleep

charleen said:
Nico titled her head her slightly.
"Are you scared of me..?"

She smirked, leaning in closely. She wanted to test him sorta. It makes her feel powerful for once.
"Uhm... N-no, how would I be..." Leon exclaimed, his blush going slightly wider, as he chuckled nervously.

"I-It's just that I... Uhm... Well... Suck at talking to... Uhm... Nice girls.... That's all" He told her with a nervous chuckle

Meanwhile, at Ineur's fortress

Drakon was being tasked with recovering the artifacts from the Team Dimension base in the throne room. Ineur sat in his huge throne before Drakon, playing chess against Gladia's father, Bastion who was losing pretty bad. Ineur was smiling the whole time. "Okay, now that I have had mission briefing, what are you going to do Ineur?" He asked him. Ineur let out a soft laugh as he opened a panel next to him, revealing 7 cylinders of flames. The different flames of fate. "We begin our assault of course. It's time we defeated 'him' once and for all..." He said before taking out Bastion's King. "Checkmate." He said as Bastion slammed his fist against the table before sighing and giving him a sack of gold and leaving. Drakon nodded at Ineur's last statement. "U-Understood sir." He said before he left to go to his quarters. Immediately he went to check his phone to see if Nico had called him he cursed lightly when he found that she hadn't. "B-Baka..." He muttered before getting up and slamming the door behind him. It was time... He had to set all friends aside. All that mattered was to defeat Akuma... The man who had taken everything from him.

@charleen ((Nico was mentioned))

JJKab said:
@TheDragoon
Lena's hand slowly wandered to her pocket, and soon enough, she pulled out a tiny box, placing it right by Shuu's legs.

"W....... W.. Ill... Y-you... P..... Prom.... Promiese me... That you'll s-s-stay.... L.... Loyal.... F-... For our child?" ?" She asked with a whisper, her eyes beginning to water up, as she looked thruthfully and weakly into Shuu's eyes. They didn't finish their wedding, so Lena wanted to finish it here. The baby was still asleep, moving around in it's sleep

"Uhm... N-no, how would I be..." Leon exclaimed, his blush going slightly wider, as he chuckled nervously.

"I-It's just that I... Uhm... Well... Suck at talking to... Uhm... Nice girls.... That's all" He told her with a nervous chuckle
Shuu nodded softly and whispered softly to her. "I will..." He said before opening to see what was in the box.

JJKab said:
@TheDragoon

"How do you know I'm nice..?"

She said, crossing her arms. Nico shook her slightly.

"But you're right, I'm a nice girl,"

She smiled, squishing his cheeks softly. Nico patted it afterwards.

JJKab said:
"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I know, I should've remembered.." Gregory said, feeling a bit awfull for forgetting that about his love. He switched his look at Ariel, and niftly planted a kiss on her pouted lips
"Will you forgive me?" He asked, a bit slyly, but sincerely, as he kept on gently rubbing her back, occasionally running his hand on the inside of Ariel's wing

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Dorm

Mood:

Relaxed

Joking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

After he planted a kiss on her lips, she turned her face away from him, still pouting as her wings fluttered a little "Forgive you? Well, Greg, I don't know if I could" she said with a pretend huff. But with the mixture of the smile she was trying to hide seeing that her joke was working and the,massage she was receiving distracting her also, she couldn't keep her huffed façade going and ended up bursting into giggles "Ah, don't worry Gregory, It's fine, I was only kidding around" she then admitted after she had managed to stop giggling, smiling back at him somewhat mischievously.

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
((sure I'll go with Furia... you want to interact with a serial killer based on Jason Voorhees who will try to kill her, An eldritch witch who may try to use her as a human sacrifice, An angel of Vengeance, a bird dude, an innocent adorable brat, or the acting leader of the worlds largest criminal organization who will play serious mind games with her (and his assistant would be there).... oh... and then theres Kaz whose pretty normal... so ya... who you want? XDDD))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back