• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
"I think I know where we're putting the sickness...that small city huh?" he asked, realizing you would have to take it and then plant it in the next place of interest.
CERBERUS177 said:
"I think I know where we're putting the sickness...that small city huh?" he asked, realizing you would have to take it and then plant it in the next place of interest.
She sighed , the tribe had been over hunting a species, they were all having children at once , they were dailed back, 20 sick 18 died , the moved away from the animals they over hunted, fearing it was the water they drank , the animals are safe , they are a smaller tribe, not so over populated and where they are now they are safe , there was a war coming up , the city in china is encrouching on pandas,over run with mobs , there are no laws on protecting the pandas in this city and law enforcement wont step in , sickness can help this " she gave him a sad smile " its a twisted way of working but its the only way it works "

Shortyshot said:
"Well.....The closest thing I can compare it to is a Martial Arts school...A very....Mean....One...." He said shivering with the memories of the lessons.
"Mean?! Then I dont want to go" she says directly

Mayyflower said:
"Mean?! Then I dont want to go" she says directly
Marcus blinked "Uhh, I don't think you have a choice. Once they think you're ready they teleport you there."

Sixxx said:
She sighed , the tribe had been over hunting a species, they were all having children at once , they were dailed back, 20 sick 18 died , the moved away from the animals they over hunted, fearing it was the water they drank , the animals are safe , they are a smaller tribe, not so over populated and where they are now they are safe , there was a war coming up , the city in china is encrouching on pandas,over run with mobs , there are no laws on protecting the pandas in this city and law enforcement wont step in , sickness can help this " she gave him a sad smile " its a twisted way of working but its the only way it works "
"Yes. But I agree to this, pandas are a dying breed, and need to be kept safe...at all costs, wasting some human life will help with that. Is there a way to infect the hunters? Or, are we stuck with the whole population in China?" he asked, maybe, instead of decimating a whole country, why not control it with the ones causing the problem.

"I'll meet you at the garden during lunch."She tied her two white bows on each side of her hair. She picked up her bag and swinged it over her shoulder. "What class do you have first ?".

Ceat6 said:
Raven reverted back to human form after the effects from the catnip wore off, blushing he looked up at her "that would be nice, hopefully I can show you something beautiful when we get to the garden, well at least I hope it is" laughing nervously he stands up and starts to get ready for his first class.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus blinked "Uhh, I don't think you have a choice. Once they think you're ready they teleport you there."
Riley shook her head. "Im not going and they arent gonna make me" she says sternly

"um.....I think it was social studies, hey you wouldn't happen to know when we have battles would you?" He asked as he slung his bag over his shoulder. Waiting for her at the door, his tail swaying back and forth while his ears twitch.

JJKab said:
Fricka eeked, when they landed, and stood up
"Yeah, I'm okay... sort of..." She exclaimed giggling softly, as she looked at Junchi.

"So... I guess we're splitting up now, aren't we?" She asked softly.

@The Royal Keen

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, it was great hanging out with you again. Take care of yourself, okay?" Junchi said before walking off to their dorm. Now that they were out of water for a bit, they realized how cold they were while they were dying. They knew they'd have to deal with being cold and needing to clean themself or else they may actually get sick.

Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Cold

Going to their dorm

Objective:

Clean themself and dry themself

Interacting With:

N/A, Previously Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yes. But I agree to this, pandas are a dying breed, and need to be kept safe...at all costs, wasting some human life will help with that. Is there a way to infect the hunters? Or, are we stuck with the whole population in China?" he asked, maybe, instead of decimating a whole country, why not control it with the ones causing the problem.
" well that why i choose the city , its not large and its north so its honestly quite seculded for a city , but any way , its not like i make a huge notch in the population im very selective" she smiled at his concern " ive been doing this for over 150 years Cody im very particular about how i do this and i know what im doing , here let me show you " she took his other hand and they appeared in africa on the edge of a small village , dylan walked through and a black cloud came to her though it was invisable to the humans and so was she , she looked into how each of the tribe members were doing , making sure all of the smoked came to her , i absorbed into her and smiled watching children play . She walked back to Cody " they will be ok now "

Sixxx said:
" well that why i choose the city , its not large and its north so its honestly quite seculded for a city , but any way , its not like i make a huge notch in the population im very selective" she smiled at his concern " ive been doing this for over 150 years Cody im very particular about how i do this and i know what im doing , here let me show you " she took his other hand and they appeared in africa on the edge of a small village , dylan walked through and a black cloud came to her though it was invisable to the humans and so was she , she looked into how each of the tribe members were doing , making sure all of the smoked came to her , i absorbed into her and smiled watching children play . She walked back to Cody " they will be ok now "
"Alright...Let's go torture us some panda killers." he said, with a slight smile, Cody cared for animals, ones that were like pandas should be left alone, and be free to roam where ever they want to. Maybe some day the world can get rid of some of their roads that are through animal areas, and let them have a safe place to be, without having to walk through roads and towns.

Kisaki said:
"I'll meet you at the garden during lunch."She tied her two white bows on each side of her hair. She picked up her bag and swinged it over her shoulder. "What class do you have first ?".
Ceat6 said:
"um.....I think it was social studies, hey you wouldn't happen to know when we have battles would you?" He asked as he slung his bag over his shoulder. Waiting for her at the door, his tail swaying back and forth while his ears twitch.
((you two do know that chronologically that its currently passing period and about to go onto the last class of the day right?))

"It depends on your schedule. It usually starts during my 2nd period .She went to the door and walked out.

Ceat6 said:

(I didn't know that .well okay)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((you two do know that chronologically that its currently passing period and about to go onto the last class of the day right?))

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright...Let's go torture us some panda killers." he said, with a slight smile, Cody cared for animals, ones that were like pandas should be left alone, and be free to roam where ever they want to. Maybe some day the world can get rid of some of their roads that are through animal areas, and let them have a safe place to be, without having to walk through roads and towns.
They appeared at a construction jobsite in china . On one side a sprawling city the other a lush forest dylan walked around the workers and touched a few of their coffee cups , the black smoke going in liquidizing , she walked around more seeing what they where building , a super market was going here the second of its kind in the city she sent the smoke into the workers lunches " now , that chain will close down , since so many of their products went bad , they wont afford to put up the second store here " they appeared back in her apartment and she grabbed a bong and lit up ploping on the couch

Mayyflower said:
Riley shook her head. "Im not going and they arent gonna make me" she says sternly
Marcus laughed a little at how stubborn his daughter is. "You're just like your mother."

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)-
"No no, i just wanted to ask and see what other races will be around her, she is strictly not allowed to be in any contact with angels and werewolves, she is to simply shrug them off," Zac said as his eye gleamed slightly, "Excuse me," Zac said before he walked away and pulled out a crystal, a smokey image rising up from it, "This is a bad time," He said as the smoke moved left and right, "Call back later," Zac said before he shoved the crystal back in his pocket, Evelyn walked over to Zac, "Was it 'Him'?" Evelyn asked in a blank tone, "Yes, and he's asking permission to date you, again," Zac said through gritted teeth, "Hey, come on, he's a stupid piece of shit, i would never date someone like that," Evelyn said with a small laugh at the end, she walked back towards the woman, "Oh, how rude of me, Evelyn Crimson Rose, and that's Zac Crimson Black, brother and sister," Evelyn said with a small smile, "And who might you be?" Zac asked as he stood next to Evelyn.

((How tall is your char? Cause Zac is 6'3, @Nona ))
((That's pretty tall xD Rosalie is around 5" 2))

Rosalie nodded "I guess that makes sense... Well both of those types of beings live here too" she said before the boys eye gleamed and he walked off, she watched curiously as he seemed to pull out the crystal thing again. But decided to not listen this time for obvious reasons. She watched quietly as the two sibling then disscussed some guy? She didn't ask into it but it wasn't like she needed to anyways she could pick it up just fine. She smiled after they introduced themselves "Wow, you both have pretty cool names" her voice chimed "I'm Rosalie Dalton. Nice to meet you~" she continued as she rocked on her heel a little for a moment.

Sixxx said:
They appeared at a construction jobsite in china . On one side a sprawling city the other a lush forest dylan walked around the workers and touched a few of their coffee cups , the black smoke going in liquidizing , she walked around more seeing what they where building , a super market was going here the second of its kind in the city she sent the smoke into the workers lunches " now , that chain will close down , since so many of their products went bad , they wont afford to put up the second store here " they appeared back in her apartment and she grabbed a bong and lit up ploping on the couch
"I was kinda hoping to put a potato in one of the tractors, oh well." he said sitting on the couch and laughing slightly, "Crap...Hold on." he said, getting up and making a few whisky tarts, "Here, since you weren't able to enjoy this, since you were asleep and all, I made one for you." he said smiling, sitting back down and taking a bite of his, tasting the chocolate and whisky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back