• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shortyshot said:
Marcus shook his head "Riley, can you come here for a moment?"
Riley shrugged and walked over to Marcus and sat next to him. "Whats up?" she asks, her regular emotion coming back

Kisaki said:
"Yes ,he definitely has" Hisaki reached his hands out , still in his child form.
"Ready?"he asked.

(The video is just some calming music called Inuyasha's lullaby)
Power went out around that time, and I didn't have service in the middle of nowhere, sorry))

Serena let out a small 'aw' and then took his tiny hands, still almost her size though. Serena now had a reason to care for Jack a bit more, as his past was kind of sad.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)-
Zac nodded before he removed his hand from over his heart, "Thank you," He said as he raised his head and opened his eyes, "By any chance, you are in the girls dorms, am i correct?" Zac asked and Evelyn looked up at him, "Sorry, he's just askign since i will be in the girls dorms until most of our belongings are moved from our world to this one," Evelyn said filling the invisible question that she knew she would ask. @Nona
Rosalie blinked "Well yes, I live in the girls dorms currently" she answered after Evelyn explained why he asked, but that still didn't make much sense to her. "Do you wish to be shown there or something?" Her expression looked confused as to what the girl staying in the dorms and herself staying in the dorms meant to them. "Sorry if I'm not understanding this quick enough" her voice trailed off as she rubbed the side of her fave with her hand.

"Sure!". Kagami started to stuff her face with food. She stopped and looked up at Raven. "You'll be fine Raven. I'm sure no one Is going to pick on you."She gave him a reassuring smile.

Ceat6 said:
"wanna go by an instrument shop after we get out today?" Rushing over to the table to eat. After a few minutes he stopped eating and just stared at his plate "you don't think they will pick on me because of my....form do you?" He asked her

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay , here we go " he closed his eyes and concentrated his energy. A sound of a clock started to tick and their surrounding turned white.The color of the surronding started to come back again , but it reappeared as the school.

"Ugh...I'm tired " Hisaki groaned.

(That sucks)

CERBERUS177 said:
Power went out around that time, and I didn't have service in the middle of nowhere, sorry))
Serena let out a small 'aw' and then took his tiny hands, still almost her size though. Serena now had a reason to care for Jack a bit more, as his past was kind of sad.

Raven's tail started swaying back and forth as he ate the bacon. After he finished eating he put his plate in the sink. Going to the bathroom he changed back into his old clothes and folded jacks back up. Scratching his head while he was yawning "hey Kagami, wanna go out sometime?" Laying back on the couch he closed his eyes.

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

"No no, i just wanted to ask and see what other races will be around her, she is strictly not allowed to be in any contact with angels and werewolves, she is to simply shrug them off," Zac said as his eye gleamed slightly, "Excuse me," Zac said before he walked away and pulled out a crystal, a smokey image rising up from it, "This is a bad time," He said as the smoke moved left and right, "Call back later," Zac said before he shoved the crystal back in his pocket, Evelyn walked over to Zac, "Was it 'Him'?" Evelyn asked in a blank tone, "Yes, and he's asking permission to date you, again," Zac said through gritted teeth, "Hey, come on, he's a stupid piece of shit, i would never date someone like that," Evelyn said with a small laugh at the end, she walked back towards the woman, "Oh, how rude of me, Evelyn Crimson Rose, and that's Zac Crimson Black, brother and sister," Evelyn said with a small smile, "And who might you be?" Zac asked as he stood next to Evelyn.

((How tall is your char? Cause Zac is 6'3, @Nona ))

Shortyshot said:
"Samantha? Could we have a moment?"
Sam nodded, he called her Samantha.. Ugh, she stood up and went into the kitchen to make something to eat because she hasn't ate in a while and she was hungry.

Riley watched her mom disappear into the kitchen before looking back to her dad. "Yes?" she asks

JJKab said:
Leon was peacefully walking around the school campus, now that the Vampire duo was gone, and he was taking his time, noting everything noteworthy about school, like where everything was, that kinda stuff
He was not looking in front of him, too busy watching the nature around him
Nico was distracted by her humming that she didn't see Leon in front of her. When she did notice, it was already too late. She bumped into his chest and fell on her butt. Nico made an "oof" as she fell on the ground. Luckily, the fall didn't make any major damage, but it still shocked Nico. She looked up to see who she bumped into this time. She smiled sheepishly at the stranger, hoping they didn't anger him.

charleen said:
Nico was distracted by her humming that she didn't see Leon in front of her. When she did notice, it was already too late. She bumped into his chest and fell on her butt. Nico made an "oof" as she fell on the ground. Luckily, the fall didn't make any major damage, but it still shocked Nico. She looked up to see who she bumped into this time. She smiled sheepishly at the stranger, hoping they didn't anger him.
Leon shrieked, as he felt a body bump into him, causing him to stumble backwards, and fall on his butt as well. He was a bit shocked, but when he noticed who it was, he blushed softly, and stood up quickly, not caring that his portable CD-Player was damaged, and extended his hand out to the girl

"Are you Okay? I'm so sorry, I totally didn't mean to bump into you" He exclaimed, truly worried about the girl

"We can. Maybe we should go to the amusement park. Have you been to one before?" She placed her dirty plate in the sink.

Ceat6 said:
Raven's tail started swaying back and forth as he ate the bacon. After he finished eating he put his plate in the sink. Going to the bathroom he changed back into his old clothes and folded jacks back up. Scratching his head while he was yawning "hey Kagami, wanna go out sometime?" Laying back on the couch he closed his eyes.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Um...Sure...I guess..." he said nervously, "Where are we going?" he asked her, seeing that they're going to some place around the world for the job, since this place didn't seem to be that bad...
She grinned " tribe in africa , to take away a sickness i put there a month back , then northern china to a small city " she smiled and took his hand once she was finished with bandageing " no one will see us though"

Kisaki said:
"Okay , here we go " he closed his eyes and concentrated his energy. A sound of a clock started to tick and their surrounding turned white.The color of the surronding started to come back again , but it reappeared as the school.
"Ugh...I'm tired " Hisaki groaned.

(That sucks)
Serena sat up, "That was, interesting..." she said, looking around at Hisaki, "Aw man...you're not cute anymore..." she said with a giggle. "You alright?" she asked him, seeing that he looked a little weak.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded, he called her Samantha.. Ugh, she stood up and went into the kitchen to make something to eat because she hasn't ate in a while and she was hungry.
Riley watched her mom disappear into the kitchen before looking back to her dad. "Yes?" she asks
Marcus looked serious "You're gonna hear and see a lot of things you won't understand. But as the days pass it'll all make sense." He raised his hand showing a holographic image of a land filled with massive dragons "This, as you know is where I come from. My family. But....This is also where you are going to be going sometime soon. It's where imperfected Dragons go to learn how to control their power. Now here's something I want you to remember. If you ever feel scared or lost or in danger.....Don't hesitate to call upon me. You see this world is being sent into chaos. The undead are rising, the Dragon's are rebelling against humanity....And us Mortals? We're left here in the dust. Just hoping we don't die....This world has big expectations for you Riley. I can feel it inside you.......You're even stronger than me. You just need to learn how to let it out."

Sixxx said:
She grinned " tribe in africa , to take away a sickness i put there a month back , then northern china to a small city " she smiled and took his hand once she was finished with bandageing " no one will see us though"
"I think I know where we're putting the sickness...that small city huh?" he asked, realizing you would have to take it and then plant it in the next place of interest.

Kisaki said:
"We can. Maybe we should go to the amusement park. Have you been to one before?" She placed her dirty plate in the sink.
"No, what could we do there?" Looking over at his scratching post he turned into a cat, once got to it the smell from the catnip hit him. He batted it around on the floor purring and meowing, rubbing his back against the floor he started to wiggle around the room chasing the ball.

Nona said:
After a while Colin's eyes slowly opened as he woke up to the smell of... food cooking? Blinking a few times he sat up straight and looked over the back of the couch into the kitchen. Ah right, Blue had stayed at his house, he had forgotten in half awake state. Yawning a little he stood up and stretched "Good morning" he said as he looked over at her "That smells pretty good"
She looked up and smiled " well with how much i have to eat , i kinda became a good cook just to survive " she said looking over at him finding 2 plates and giving them both large servings and walking over and handing him one and a cup of coffee " a small thank you for letting me stay "

"I'm fine. I just have to replinish my energy". He grabbed his bag from his floor. "Well, I should be going."He bowed then walked off.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena sat up, "That was, interesting..." she said, looking around at Hisaki, "Aw man...you're not cute anymore..." she said with a giggle. "You alright?" she asked him, seeing that he looked a little weak.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus looked serious "You're gonna hear and see a lot of things you won't understand. But as the days pass it'll all make sense." He raised his hand showing a holographic image of a land filled with massive dragons "This, as you know is where I come from. My family. But....This is also where you are going to be going sometime soon. It's where imperfected Dragons go to learn how to control their power. Now here's something I want you to remember. If you ever feel scared or lost or in danger.....Don't hesitate to call upon me. You see this world is being sent into chaos. The undead are rising, the Dragon's are rebelling against humanity....And us Mortals? We're left here in the dust. Just hoping we don't die....This world has big expectations for you Riley. I can feel it inside you.......You're even stronger than me. You just need to learn how to let it out."
Riley listened as Marcus spoke, Massive Dragons?... "I-Is that place like school...?" she asks nervously.

"Aww your too cute."she said as she watched him rub himself on the floor.

"I haven't did much around the school. We could explore around the area. Maybe go to the garden".

Ceat6 said:
"No, what could we do there?" Looking over at his scratching post he turned into a cat, once got to it the smell from the catnip hit him. He batted it around on the floor purring and meowing, rubbing his back against the floor he started to wiggle around the room chasing the ball.

JJKab said:
Greg, now feeling more confident, began lightly squeezing Ariel's upper part of her back, doing so softly.
"I am not sure if you were an angel before... You know?" He asked, looking slightly slyly at her.

"I mean... You are behaving like oneeee... Looking like oneee... Only thing left is for you to have wings..." He joked softly.

Lena was slowly beginning to feel a lot of pain, as the baby was demanding to get out of her stomach

"Sh-Sh-Shuiie... I... Think this is it.." She said, literally writhing with pain

(Fade? Untill Lena is over with it?)
((Yes please))

Raven reverted back to human form after the effects from the catnip wore off, blushing he looked up at her "that would be nice, hopefully I can show you something beautiful when we get to the garden, well at least I hope it is" laughing nervously he stands up and starts to get ready for his first class.

TheDragoon said:
((Yes please))
After good hour of doing it, a scream came from the room where Lena was. Five minutes later, the doctor came out of the room, and allowed Shuu to enter the room Lena was in.

"It's a boy... a healthy one too.." The man said to him, smirking softly

"Your wife almost passed out, she's now resting. I would gladly accept if you'd not stress her out" He added, leaving Shuu in front of the door where Lena was in.

Mayyflower said:
Riley listened as Marcus spoke, Massive Dragons?... "I-Is that place like school...?" she asks nervously.
"Well.....The closest thing I can compare it to is a Martial Arts school...A very....Mean....One...." He said shivering with the memories of the lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back