• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Raven flinched when she touched his head, opening one eye when he realized what she did. "Do you want me to make it?" He asked standing up, following behind her, the bell on his neck jingling.

Nona said:
Colin stopped moving as she grumbled, his cheeks blushed lightly as she started to nuzzle and cuddle him. Well that was too cute to ignore. With a quiet sigh, he gave up on moving and just relaxed there, deciding he might as well just sleep there.
* that next morning *

Blue woke up to find her head had found its way to his chest she sat up groggy and stood looking down at Colin, who looked quite cute while he slept , she blushed realizing he must of stayed there for her she fixed the blanket on him and padded out to the kitchen and began making breakfast , french toast , bacon , sausage and cheesey eggs

Sixxx said:
Dylan seemed distracted as the ride went on , after it was over she grabed his hand and they went in an area there wasnt alot of people and appeared back in her apartment she entered her bathroom where the maid she hired had clearly came while they were gone.and she left the door open as she bandaged her arm realizing she had scrached it so much that she had bled using her powers as she bandaged her self she turned on the record player and put on her favorite record , soon a soothing romantic sounding trumpet played an old song sung the main lyric was in french but it was clearly an old love song .this song , makes me relax and feel better she said speaking into his mind softly
[media]

[/media]
'I understand.' he thought, checking up on her, "How'd you get that?" he asked, looking at the cut. "Did...did I do that?" he asked, a little upset, since he didn't know he hurt her, and he would never do such a thing.

Sixxx said:
* that next morning *
Blue woke up to find her head had found its way to his chest she sat up groggy and stood looking down at Colin, who looked quite cute while he slept , she blushed realizing he must of stayed there for her she fixed the blanket on him and padded out to the kitchen and began making breakfast , french toast , bacon , sausage and cheesey eggs
VenomSlayer said:
((@Sixxx does that mean it's day time for all of us now?))
Sixxx said:
( idk , you may shift as you like not my concern )
((( There are no time skips due to the school still going on, so it's still the same day. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, I'll do it. You did make dinner yesterday " she said. Kagami grabbed a cart of eggs out of the refrigerator and a pack of bacon. "How do you like your eggs ?" she asked.

Ceat6 said:
Raven flinched when she touched his head, opening one eye when he realized what she did. "Do you want me to make it?" He asked standing up, following behind her, the bell on his neck jingling.

Mayyflower said:
"Soyou don't have to leave? You can just send a clone?" She asks
Riley walked out of her room. "I'm going to the park" she says in almost an irritated tone
Marcus blinked "Yeah, that's right. What's wrong Riley?"

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)- ((SORRY SORRY! I AM WATCHING ODDBALL!)) @Nona
Zac got up from laying on the bench and walked over to where Evelyn was, "You calmed down?" Evelyn asked as she only slightly looked over at Zac, "Evelyn." Zac said, immediately Evelyn's face paled, "Sorry," She said as she rubbed her arm, "But at least i don't go chocking the first one that sees us talking to our father!" Evelyn yelled at Zac, he kept a straight face before he turned towards the girl, "Right, i should apologise for that, i don't know what came over me," Zac said as he held a hand across his heart, "Please forgive me," Zac said in a calm tone like it didn't matter. You and I are going to have a very long talk once this is done. Zac said through mind link to Evelyn.

((Hope this makes up for it ;- ;) )
((Don't worry its fine~ :3))

Rosalie looked over at the boy as he approached. Taking a step back and crossing her arms when he arrived she looled between the two, her eyes barrowing every time they settled on the boy. She slowly lowered her arms as he apologised "You don't sound very convincing but still, I forgive you" she tilted her head and smiled at him brightly. "I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to listen, honestly, I just have really sensitive hearing..."

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

Zac nodded before he removed his hand from over his heart, "Thank you," He said as he raised his head and opened his eyes, "By any chance, you are in the girls dorms, am i correct?" Zac asked and Evelyn looked up at him, "Sorry, he's just askign since i will be in the girls dorms until most of our belongings are moved from our world to this one," Evelyn said filling the invisible question that she knew she would ask. @Nona

Kisaki said:
"No, I'll do it. You did make dinner yesterday " she said. Kagami grabbed a cart of eggs out of the refrigerator and a pack of bacon. "How do you like your eggs ?" she asked.
Raven thought about it for a moment "scrambled with cheese" relaxing he laid down on the couch. "I wonder if I can play any instruments?" He asked her

CERBERUS177 said:
'I understand.' he thought, checking up on her, "How'd you get that?" he asked, looking at the cut. "Did...did I do that?" he asked, a little upset, since he didn't know he hurt her, and he would never do such a thing.
She looked up at him " no no it was me ... scratching from.... withdrawls" she said holding up her hand to show her own blood on her fingernails "hey i gotta...work would you like to come , things are out of balance for the humans "

Sixxx said:
She looked up at him " no no it was me ... scratching from.... withdrawls" she said holding up her hand to show her own blood on her fingernails "hey i gotta...work would you like to come , things are out of balance for the humans "
"Um...Sure...I guess..." he said nervously, "Where are we going?" he asked her, seeing that they're going to some place around the world for the job, since this place didn't seem to be that bad...

charleen said:
((Yes, Nico is just wandering around the school campus))
Leon was peacefully walking around the school campus, now that the Vampire duo was gone, and he was taking his time, noting everything noteworthy about school, like where everything was, that kinda stuff

He was not looking in front of him, too busy watching the nature around him

Sixxx said:
* that next morning *
After a while Colin's eyes slowly opened as he woke up to the smell of... food cooking? Blinking a few times he sat up straight and looked over the back of the couch into the kitchen. Ah right, Blue had stayed at his house, he had forgotten in half awake state. Yawning a little he stood up and stretched "Good morning" he said as he looked over at her "That smells pretty good"

Kagami nodded and took a bag a cheese out refrigerator also. After finishing cooking she placed the plates of food on the table. "It's always good to try out."

Ceat6 said:
Raven thought about it for a moment "scrambled with cheese" relaxing he laid down on the couch. "I wonder if I can play any instruments?" He asked her

Shortyshot said:
Marcus blinked "Yeah, that's right. What's wrong Riley?"
Riley had just absorbed someone who was irritated, emotion. "Nothing." she says with a sigh, she couldn't really control absorbing peoples emotions yet and nor did she try to.

Mayyflower said:
Riley had just absorbed someone who was irritated, emotion. "Nothing." she says with a sigh, she couldn't really control absorbing peoples emotions yet and nor did she try to.
Marcus shook his head "Riley, can you come here for a moment?"

"wanna go by an instrument shop after we get out today?" Rushing over to the table to eat. After a few minutes he stopped eating and just stared at his plate "you don't think they will pick on me because of my....form do you?" He asked her

Elise rode a few rides before heading out the amusement park. "Ugh ....I have to go to school and check up on that bunny " she sighed. Her bunny ears flopped on the sides of her face as she walked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back