• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Colin laughed out at her joke "Im surprised I havent heard that one said to me yet." he said leaving the last of his paints on the desk "If I were to draw you I'd like to hope the drawings wouldnt end up looking like those ones over there..." he said nodding to the box she had looked in earlier. "And thanks, Im glad you think so, I wasnt a good listener in school so these are my paychecks from now on" he joked, chuckling lightly, his mood seemed back to normal now.
She smiled softly looking at his art " why would you destroy them ... may i ask what happened " she said looking up at him with concern

Lumina said:
Ai blinked as Jack laughed, wondering what his deal was. What was there to be laughing at- she felt another poke, this time on her side. She squeaked a bit, forgetting about that one aspect of inhabiting today's cellar phones -- touch screens. This one little attribute allowed some physical interaction between the user and herself, but to her dismay, it only goes one way. So, every poke on the screen that was intently directed at her, she definitely would be feeling if she didn't move out of the way. Ai couldn't help but blush a bit at her own reaction, not remembering ever having made that sound before. Huffing a bit, she answered jack wirh the blush still on her face, trying to get her mind off it. "You better! I'm actually relying on your for this." Relying on those that weren't herself wasn't something she did often, usually it was the other way around, and people were relying on her. Jack seemed like someone she could maybe take some risks around. That is, if he would stop trying to poke her! Squeaking as another poke hit her sides (apparently she was pretty sensitive there or something silly like that) she ran away from where he was chasing her, her pigtails flapping behind her aimlessly as she did. "You're so meeeeeeeann!~"
((and then this becomes one of those naughty apps where you have to touch the pixel girl the right way 0_o ))

Jack laughed slightly as he chased Ai around with his finger, still walking towards the ice cream shop. he could of course just devour the distance between here and there, but that was no fun. you missed out on most of life if you did that. it was faster yes, but less interesting. Either way, he was going to toy with Ai until he got bored of her, so he continued to chase her around even as he responded. Giving a stiff on handed salute he replied,

"Yes commander pixy! I shall ensure I find the best ice cream I can get you in this store."

Laughing as she ran away from his finger, Jack smiled and pulled his finger over the screen holding it suspended in the air ready to tap on Ai whenever she reappeared.

"Of course I'm mean. It's no fun playing the hero in this day and age. If someone found me a chance to have fun playing the hero, I would first slap them for trying to control me, then I would see what kinds of plans they had in store for me and maybe then would I play along."

JJKab said:
@TheDragoon
Lena just sat in the car, as they drove to the hospital, occasionally wincing with pain.

"Daangit" She mumbled under her nose, trying to hold off.
Ducasse hurried her to the entrance and stopped the car, taking her into the emergency room. "Baby on it's way!" He said before Shuu suddenly somehow teleported in, causing Ducasse to yelp... Until he saw Shuu helping him carry her. The doctors then began to take her in.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi grinned, "Go to the store and buy a sex doll, it's sure to fulfill your fantasies" she said, it was obvious she was just messing with him.
Syo shook his head. "I-I'm not indecent y'know!" He mumbled lightly. His ears drooped a little.

((Now would be a good time to have Emi do the thing >~>))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((completely forgot I owed you a fluffy! sorry nona! this is what I get for trying to run too many interactions....))
C4 laughed and regretfully took his hand away. "You never know, I could have done it! You could be like my amazing good luck charm to prevent my cars from blowing up!"

[/QUOTE]
"Me? A good luck charm?" Yuna shook her head and laughed a little "I dont think so somehow" she said as the game started up. "I dont tink were going to get to test that theory either" she giggled quietly

((No worries, that happens me sometimes too :3))

Sixxx said:
She smiled softly looking at his art " why would you destroy them ... may i ask what happened " she said looking up at him with concern
Colin shrugged "A relationship that was lie I guess..." he said as he glanced over at the paintings "long story short I gave her everything I had, I even tried to help raise a kid that wasnt mine with her so she wouldnt be alone. One attack on her temple from some kinda weird enemy of hers left me in a coma for a couple of months cause I got beat up pretty bad and she dropped me for a ex who was 'stronger' in the blink of an eye, said I wasn't there for her to him. He cheated on her anyways, multiple times, don't even think she loved me to start off with, maybe I fell to hard, I dunno" he said as he unpacked the last box "After that I couldn't stand to look at these paintings anymore, so I destroyed them..." he explained as he finally finished packing away the boxes.

Nona said:
"Me? A good luck charm?" Yuna shook her head and laughed a little "I dont think so somehow" she said as the game started up. "I dont tink were going to get to test that theory either" she giggled quietly
((No worries, that happens me sometimes too :3))
C4 ruffled Yuna's hair one last time before throwing his side of the arcade cabinets joystick into "park" and revving the engine. As he waited for the count down he turned to yuna laughing.

"Hope you're ready to lose!"

Nona said:
Colin shrugged "A relationship that was lie I guess..." he said as he glanced over at the paintings "long story short I gave her everything I had, I even tried to help raise a kid that wasnt mine with her so she wouldnt be alone. One attack on her temple from some kinda weird enemy of hers left me in a coma for a couple of months cause I got beat up pretty bad and she dropped me for a ex who was 'stronger' in the blink of an eye, said I wasn't there for her to him. He cheated on her anyways, multiple times, don't even think she loved me to start off with, maybe I fell to hard, I dunno" he said as he unpacked the last box "After that I couldn't stand to look at these paintings anymore, so I destroyed them..." he explained as he finally finished packing away the boxes.
She smiled and huged him again " you poor thing " she yawned a bit " man its getting kind of late , can i have a blanket for the couch please? " she said with droopy eyes

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

"We'll be moving into the dorms father," Evelyn said with a holographic crystal, a man in large robes and a crown made of some type of gold and crystal sat on his head, "Good, i don't wish for you to make friends here, if the time comes we may declare war on that dimension," He said in a deep voice, "You have no choice," He said before he ended the call, the crystal went dark as she put it back in her pocket, she swung her legs backwards and forwards as they sat on the roof of the library, "We shouldn't need the eye-patches right?" Evelyn asked Zac who was sitting backwards so his legs where holding him on the roof, "No, we shouldn't" He said before in one move put it in his pocket, his crimson eye gleaming brightly, Evelyn soon followed as they watched as the amount of students lowered from the day to night, "Are bags are in our dorms as far as i know now," Zac said keeping his eyes closed, "Good, it'll be easier than to be around that human," Evelyn said with a slight smirk, she swung her legs again before she jumped down onto the ground, slight cracks appearing where she landed, Zac followed after her but landed gracefully without cracks.

-(Interaction blah blah blah,)-

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 ruffled Yuna's hair one last time before throwing his side of the arcade cabinets joystick into "park" and revving the engine. As he waited for the count down he turned to yuna laughing.
"Hope you're ready to lose!"

[/QUOTE]
"what?" She pretended to pout "I thought you were bad at video games, either way I've played enough of these to not be awful" she said with a grin before turning her attention to the screen as the countdown finished and the race started.

((Roll for who wins? :0))

Sixxx said:
She smiled and huged him again " you poor thing " she yawned a bit " man its getting kind of late , can i have a blanket for the couch please? " she said with droopy eyes
Colin laughed a little as he went to find a blanket "Yeah, but are you positive you want to sleep on the couch?, I already said that you can have the bed if you want." He offered again as her found a blanket for the couch.

Nona said:
Colin laughed a little as he went to find a blanket "Yeah, but are you positive you want to sleep on the couch?, I already said that you can have the bed if you want." He offered again as her found a blanket for the couch.
She smiled heading to the bathroom and changing into small cotton shorts and a t shirt padding back out " i should be fine on the couch " she said grabbing thd blanket wrapping her self up like a cozy burrito laying on the couch " wanna watch a movie? " she said with a sigh

Sixxx said:
She smiled heading to the bathroom and changing into small cotton shorts and a t shirt padding back out " i should be fine on the couch " she said grabbing thd blanket wrapping her self up like a cozy burrito laying on the couch " wanna watch a movie? " she said with a sigh
"Fair enough" he said as she grabbed the blanket from him. He chuckled lightly when she wrapped up like a burrito "You look cute like that" he said as he looked for the TV remote "And sure, We can watch a movie" he said, switching on the TV before going to search for some snacks they could have while they watched the movie.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)-
"We'll be moving into the dorms father," Evelyn said with a holographic crystal, a man in large robes and a crown made of some type of gold and crystal sat on his head, "Good, i don't wish for you to make friends here, if the time comes we may declare war on that dimension," He said in a deep voice, "You have no choice," He said before he ended the call, the crystal went dark as she put it back in her pocket, she swung her legs backwards and forwards as they sat on the roof of the library, "We shouldn't need the eye-patches right?" Evelyn asked Zac who was sitting backwards so his legs where holding him on the roof, "No, we shouldn't" He said before in one move put it in his pocket, his crimson eye gleaming brightly, Evelyn soon followed as they watched as the amount of students lowered from the day to night, "Are bags are in our dorms as far as i know now," Zac said keeping his eyes closed, "Good, it'll be easier than to be around that human," Evelyn said with a slight smirk, she swung her legs again before she jumped down onto the ground, slight cracks appearing where she landed, Zac followed after her but landed gracefully without cracks.

-(Interaction blah blah blah,)-
Deciding on what books she wished to take with her from the library, Rosalie checked them out and them placed them in her backpack. Stepping outside, she promised herself she head straight to her dorm and not get distracted like she always did. But of course, that promise lasted less than minute as the girls attention got pulled towards sudden cracks appearing on the ground. Her silver-grey eyes drifting along the ground until they landed on the people walking away from the spot who seemed to cause them. Rosalie continued on her way, watching the peculiar people with the red eyes with a curious expression on her face.

Nona said:
"Fair enough" he said as she grabbed the blanket from him. He chuckled lightly when she wrapped up like a burrito "You look cute like that" he said as he looked for the TV remote "And sure, We can watch a movie" he said, switching on the TV before going to search for some snacks they could have while they watched the movie.
Blue blushed , curious on why he kept throwing her complements she sat up so he could join her watching him quietly

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

A blue light emitted from Evelyn's back pocket and she pulled it out, immediately after the man from before appeared, this time with a woman in frame, there faces blurred out, "The house is complete, you may stay there whenever you wish," The hologram said as Evelyn and Zac bowed there heads, "Yes father," They both said in sync before it ended again, "When your king, end the war," Evelyn said through clenched teeth as she felt eyes on her, in an instant she was in front of the person, "Did you want to ask something?" Evelyn asked in a calm tone which would send shivers down someones spine. @Nona

Sixxx said:
Blue blushed , curious on why he kept throwing her complements she sat up so he could join her watching him quietly
After finding some potato chips and a few cans of soda he left them on the coffee table before sitting down next to Blue "Have you decided what movie you want to watch?" He asked as he glanced over at her.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)-
A blue light emitted from Evelyn's back pocket and she pulled it out, immediately after the man from before appeared, this time with a woman in frame, there faces blurred out, "The house is complete, you may stay there whenever you wish," The hologram said as Evelyn and Zac bowed there heads, "Yes father," They both said in sync before it ended again, "When your king, end the war," Evelyn said through clenched teeth as she felt eyes on her, in an instant she was in front of the person, "Did you want to ask something?" Evelyn asked in a calm tone which would send shivers down someones spine. @Nona
Rosalie's expression grew more curious as they talked to the blue light. Due to the nature of her abilities among other things, her hearing was exceptionally good, better than most so she heard what was being said. She didn't however expect the girl to appear in front of her, so that caused her to jump a little in surprise. She shook her head in response to the girls words, seeming somewhat unfazed by or oblivious to the girls demeanour "No, I was just curious to who randomly left cracks on the ground and it brought me here" a female voice sounded in the air but Rosalie's lips didn't move.

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

Evelyn blinked before she had a chesire cat like smile, "A human with powers, this is something rare," Evelyn said as she walked around the girl, in a matter of seconds Zac's hand was around her throat, "How much did you hear of that conversation?" Zac said, his grip tight but not tight enough to stop air flow, Evelyn was instantly hitting Zac across the head repeatedly, "Put her down!" Evelyn yelled out to Zac but he seemed unfazed. @Nona

((I hope this is alright,))

Nona said:
After finding some potato chips and a few cans of soda he left them on the coffee table before sitting down next to Blue "Have you decided what movie you want to watch?" He asked as he glanced over at her.
Blue draped some blanket onto his lap and flipped it to an old movie about two crazy uncles and their nephew and who adopted a lion for a pet ( second hand lions) about halfway through the movie her head had found its way onto his shoulder and she was sound asleep on him

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
"what?" She pretended to pout "I thought you were bad at video games, either way I've played enough of these to not be awful" she said with a grin before turning her attention to the screen as the countdown finished and the race started.
((Roll for who wins? :0))
((sure! what we rolling? d20?))

C4 laughed as he the count hit zero and the lights turned to green. throwing the "car" into gear he slammed on the gas and pulled up next to Yuna's car.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)-
Evelyn blinked before she had a chesire cat like smile, "A human with powers, this is something rare," Evelyn said as she walked around the girl, in a matter of seconds Zac's hand was around her throat, "How much did you hear of that conversation?" Zac said, his grip tight but not tight enough to stop air flow, Evelyn was instantly hitting Zac across the head repeatedly, "Put her down!" Evelyn yelled out to Zac but he seemed unfazed. @Nona

((I hope this is alright,))
Rosalie was about to answer to the girls words before she was grabbed by the boy "Hey!" Her voice rang as she struggled to breath but could still manage. Her face turned into a scowl "All of it, but its not like I'd have reasons to spread it to anyone else nor to I have any clue what its about" the voice continued, sounding huffed "And there was no need for this either!" She said referring to him holding her throat and with that she blasted a concentrated sound wave at him, not enough to burst his eardrums but enough to possibly deafen him temporarily for a bit and hopefully make him drop her.

((Sorry I was having lunch))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back