• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at Kairassi, "Do you know anyone around here?" he asks
Kairassi tilted her head curiously at his question "Anyone around here?" she repeated "I have a friend who lives not far from here if it counts" she answered as she then looked back at him "Why do you ask?"

Sixxx said:
She shrugged " its your turn to pick " she said seeming very distracted at that point " wanna do a a couple more and go back home " she said looking up at him a little scared
"Hmm...Sure..." he said, finishing his fries and taking her hand, he looked for a ride that went into the sky, and found it, it was slightly bigger than the last one, but let you lay down on your chest as it spun. "How about that one?" he asked her, pointing at the one he wanted to go on.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hmm...Sure..." he said, finishing his fries and taking her hand, he looked for a ride that went into the sky, and found it, it was slightly bigger than the last one, but let you lay down on your chest as it spun. "How about that one?" he asked her, pointing at the one he wanted to go on.
Dylan smiled as he took her hand and finished her fries , " yeah that one looks fun " she said quitely leaning her head on him

Nona said:
Colin shook his head as he left some money on the table "Dont worry about the bill for that, Ill get it its fine, after all you'll need to save your money to get a new place and all" he offered with a smile.
Blue smiled " thank you colin " she followed him out the door and helped him carry his stuff from the school to his apartment staying quiet most of the time

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled as he took her hand and finished her fries , " yeah that one looks fun " she said quitely leaning her head on him
Cody blushed when she laid her head on him. He brought her over to one of the pads, and laid flat on it. Waiting for Dylan to do the same.

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled " thank you colin " she followed him out the door and helped him carry his stuff from the school to his apartment staying quiet most of the time
The apartment looked pretty new and tidy, but there wasnt much stuff in it yet. Once all the boxes of stuff were carried over from his dorm to his apartment, he left them all in one corner. Leaving the last box down he turned in Blue's direction and smiled brightly at her "Thanks for the help!" he said happily before looking at the boxes again thinking that he should probably unpack the stuff to be put in its right places "Unpacking this will only take a little bit, then whenever I'm done we can do whatever" he said happily Luckily it was mostly art supplies and stuff so it wouldn't take that long. He began pulling out all his paintings first, some finished, some just sketches or half ways done, he left the unfinished ones tucked beside his desk and began stacking the finished work in its own pile against the wall. Continuing through the boxes of artwork there was one box of work he hesitated at and stared at for a moment before sighing quietly and pushing it off to the one side, away from the other paintings as he now silently continued unpacking everything else from the other box that was behind it.

Sixxx said:
Dlyan followed suit and did as she was instructed climbing on quitely
As the harness came down, Cody grabbed the bar with one hand, and Dylan's hand with the other, he looked at her and smiled, trying to cheer her up a bit. As it went, they slowly went into the air, higher and higher.

Nona said:
The apartment looked pretty new and tidy, but there wasnt much stuff in it yet. Once all the boxes of stuff were carried over from his dorm to his apartment, he left them all in one corner. Leaving the last box down he turned in Blue's direction and smiled brightly at her "Thanks for the help!" he said happily before looking at the boxes again thinking that he should probably unpack the stuff to be put in its right places "Unpacking this will only take a little bit, then whenever I'm done we can do whatever" he said happily Luckily it was mostly art supplies and stuff so it wouldn't take that long. He began pulling out all his paintings first, some finished, some just sketches or half ways done, he left the unfinished ones tucked beside his desk and began stacking the finished work in its own pile against the wall. Continuing through the boxes of artwork there was one box of work he hesitated at and stared at for a moment before sighing quietly and pushing it off to the one side, away from the other paintings as he now silently continued unpacking everything else from the other box that was behind it.
Blue watche quiteky " whats in that one ?" She said watching him pause

Else walked around the amusement park. She was enjoying the day before she had classes tomorrow at her new school. She skipped toward the line on the ferriswheel. She stepped in the cart by herself and watched herself lift be lifted up. "Ah! the night sky is so pretty."

Kisaki said:
"W-what ! That'll be embarrassing. I guess I could buy candy for everyone for being nice " Jack said. He pulled out ten bucks from his pocket. "That will be enough of candy to buy a whole bucket full".
(Again, sorry I didn't see this )

Serena smiled at him, "Are you going to share it with everyone like the ones I met today? " she said, "Because that's nice, you can also find out what they want to. " she said smiling.

(That's fine)

"Y-yes. I'll share with them."he said , turning his head away. He was slightly blushing.

'A few more minutes Serena. I don't have enough of energy to keep it up for a long time'Hisaki said.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Again, sorry I didn't see this )
Serena smiled at him, "Are you going to share it with everyone like the ones I met today? " she said, "Because that's nice, you can also find out what they want to. " she said smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Sam blinked as she listened to their conversation, "Wha?.." she says in confusion before Marcus said something to her, she looked back at him and chuckled and nodded. "Very much so.. but Legion? Commander... explain" she says needing answers.
Marcus thought for a moment "Well, remember when I vanished for like a year in your world and came back as some old dude? Well, that's because I was dealing with the Legion. They will kill us all if they don't have a commander. So I'll do it."

Sixxx said:
Blue watche quiteky " whats in that one ?" She said watching him pause
Colin glanced back at the box that he had distanced himself from with a slight frown, staring at it once again before speaking "Just some things that remind me of a person and things I don't want to dwell on thinking about" he answered as he turned back to the paint pots he was moving to his desk. "I need to throw those things in the trash..." he muttered, even though he hadn't brought himself around to doing so yet. In said box which was still slightly opened among other things, a few paintings of a woman could be seen. In most of them the woman's face was messily painted over with black paint.

Kisaki said:
(That's fine)
"Y-yes. I'll share with them."he said , turning his head away. He was slightly blushing.

'A few more minutes Serena. I don't have enough of energy to keep it up for a long time'Hisaki said.
'We can go now if you want... I've seen enough... ' she said, "I have to go now..." she said smiling, repeating the 'Be nice to everyone ' thing again, then giving him a gentle hug.

'Okay, meet me at meadow. You can find spot it by the huge cherry blossom on the hill " he said.

Jack face went red a tomatoe. "O-okay".

CERBERUS177 said:
'We can go now if you want... I've seen enough... ' she said, "I have to go now..." she said smiling, repeating the 'Be nice to everyone ' thing again, then giving him a gentle hug.

Kisaki said:
'Okay, meet me at meadow. You can find spot it by the huge cherry blossom on the hill " he said.
Jack face went red a tomatoe. "O-okay".
Serena walked out and made her way there, she found it and took a seat on a stump, waiting for Hisiki to show up, "I'm going to miss this place." she said, looking at the trees , beautiful pink.

Hisaki arrived a few minutes later.

" Did you like it here?"he asked. He sat under the tree as the petals slowly fell off. "Jack was so stubborn when he was a child. He seemed to grown of it when he is a teenager".

[media]

[/media]

Kisaki said:
Hisaki arrived a few minutes later.
" Did you like it here?"he asked. He sat under the tree as the petals slowly fell off. "Jack was so stubborn when he was a child. He seemed to grown of it when he is a teenager".

[media]

[/media]
What's the video? I'm on my phone ))

She giggled, "He's gotten so sweet as a teen. " she said as a petal brushed past her ear making her ear flick.

(Sorry if it's short )

"Yes ,he definitely has" Hisaki reached his hands out , still in his child form.

"Ready?"he asked.

(The video is just some calming music called Inuyasha's lullaby)

CERBERUS177 said:
What's the video? I'm on my phone ))
She giggled, "He's gotten so sweet as a teen. " she said as a petal brushed past her ear making her ear flick.

(Sorry if it's short )

LunaCrosby said:
"I dont know, there's nothing to like except for my look's. I mean you know this already, i'm not the nicest to people i'm around, but that's mostly because you don't understand the way I handle things and get upset about me messing with you." she stated.
Syo let out a sigh as he looked to the side. "Well... Then talk to me about it." He said before looking at her again with a serious expression now. "That's what friends are for. If your hurting I'll help comfort you. If your happy I'll smile with you. If your feeling alone I'll stand by you... And if you have something to talk about, I can talk with you..." He said before he felt the effects of him being in heat again, causing him to quickly look to the side with an embarrassed expression. "Y-Ya got that?"

TheDragoon said:
Syo let out a sigh as he looked to the side. "Well... Then talk to me about it." He said before looking at her again with a serious expression now. "That's what friends are for. If your hurting I'll help comfort you. If your happy I'll smile with you. If your feeling alone I'll stand by you... And if you have something to talk about, I can talk with you..." He said before he felt the effects of him being in heat again, causing him to quickly look to the side with an embarrassed expression. "Y-Ya got that?"
"The moment you start sounding cool and manly you suddenly get embarrassed." she said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "Men are so confusing"

After some time raven returned to Kagami's room as a cat. Running he jumped up onto her bed, curling up under the sheets to catch some sleep. He had ended up cooking for the entire cafeteria a majority of the night and was worn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back