• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
(Ohkay... It was coming to an end if I remember correctly..)
Fricka sighed, she did not know...

"Alright, alright... If you got any nice ideas for future meeting, be sure to tell me them... Can we go for now?" She asked, standing up, accidentally her hand brushing through one of his wings.
((It was combat class that was coming to an end. Students have one more class before school is over, and that class has not started yet.))

VenomSlayer said:
((@JJKab SORRY SORRY! I WENT OUT! ;- ;) )
"No," They said in sync, "One of the many gifts of a being a vampire," She said as she wheeled her suitcase with her, Zac following closely behind, "So you only have two bedrooms?" Zac asked as he looked over at the school. The house will be done in a day, we could have just used the dorms. Zac thought to himself as he followed Leon.
"Yes... If you want, I can give the girl my room, and I'll move to the couch.. It's an offer.." Leon said softly, looking at her.

(Also, tomorrow, I'll be less active, so pqrdon)

"Nothing is wrong with me. Why would you ask something stupid like that "he crossed his arms and glared at her. He definitely didn't like talking about his feelings especially with a stranger.

CERBERUS177 said:
'What do I talk about?' she asked, then looked at Jack, she didn't want to say the wrong things, "Why are you so mad Jack...?" she asked in a very nice voice, trying to keep things calm while she asked questions, she knelt down, "It's alright, you can tell me." she said with a nice smile.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, happy that she got to spend some time with Junchi, as she got on the basket with him, and sat down.

Mei Junchi

Once Fricka got seated and comfortable, Junchi slowly had he basket fly up. Once they were in the sky did they start moving faster towards the school. "Sorry for cutting this short, but I'd really like to avoid hearing my parents scream in my ear cause I missed out on two classes."

Extra Information

Flying to Fantasy High School from the beach

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Go back to school

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Kisaki said:
"Nothing is wrong with me. Why would you ask something stupid like that "he crossed his arms and glared at her. He definitely didn't like talking about his feelings especially with a stranger.
"Jack..." she said looking into his eyes, "I can feel your pain...Don't hide it...Let it out..." she said, now on her knees, "If there's something bothering you...You need to accept help from the people trying to help you..." she said, trying to look nice and polite.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm so sorry! I've been bogged down lately and I didn't see this!!)
Cody nodded and went to the one she pointed at, and sat in it, he was happy that it was close to her, "Can't wait to ride this!" he said, he's never ridden that ride before, he's been to places like this a lot, but never saw this ride before.
Once every one was seated the ride started up lifting them about 70 feet in the air and began to slowly spinning , it was excited but pretty and relaxing., dylan had a large bright smile as she watched her surrondings pass her by

"It's not... like you will ever understand. I d-don't need your help or anyone elses. So please , Stop pitying me!" He looked to her eyes. His eyes were slightly watery.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Jack..." she said looking into his eyes, "I can feel your pain...Don't hide it...Let it out..." she said, now on her knees, "If there's something bothering you...You need to accept help from the people trying to help you..." she said, trying to look nice and polite.

Raven awoke in the tub, he had fallen asleep, the cool water was the cause. Touching his chest he sighed with relief "good it was only a dream" he said happily as he exited the bathroom, dressing himself in the clothes jack had left for him he folded his up and set them on his scratching post. Still barefooted he set out to explore the school to see what other beings were there. Going to the courtyard he smiled as he peered into the sky, feeling at peace as he watched the clouds pass by.

Roman said:
(((( Never have I seen that before, then again we live in different states. Here it's in refrigerators close to where they have the cheese and yogurt and the other dairy stuff ))))
Akane watched as Arbitz got his milk, but was taken off guard by his question until she realized her own question wasn't very clear. "I was talking about if you needed anything else. You told me you'd thinl about it." She said, tapping her foot on the ground.
((its in both places....))

"Oh... uh no, I dont..." Arbitz blinked and shrugged arbitrarily. before walking to the cashier and paying for aforementioned milk.

Done with his meal, Roy heads outside, deciding to take a walk to try to help digestion instead of sitting in a dorm. With practiced ease, Roy hops over a large rock and cuts off the path to a long-cut to the boy's dorm.

Kisaki said:
"It's not... like you will ever understand. I d-don't need your help or anyone elses. So please , Stop pitying me!" He looked to her eyes. His eyes were slightly watery.
Serena saw the pain in his eyes, she knew that face, that face was the one Cody made when his dog died, and he was trying to hide it, "I know you have lost someone...I can see you're hiding the pain...behind a wall of anger...I know...My brother did it when he was young...Let it out sweetie." she said, putting her hands on his shoulders.

Sixxx said:
Once every one was seated the ride started up lifting them about 70 feet in the air and began to slowly spinning , it was excited but pretty and relaxing., dylan had a large bright smile as she watched her surrondings pass her by
"Wooooo!" Cody shouted, looking at everything pass by, "This is amazing!" he shouted, looking at everything pass by, he saw a funnel cake stand, he thought they should get that after the ride.

Zac and Evelyn looked at each other, "If we have to one of use can use our dimension," Zac said sighing again, they entered the house of Leon's and Evelyn looked around, "This is very small, much smaller than i am used to," She said to herself in a low whisper, Zac entered right after Evelyn and nodded to Evelyn's words. @JJKab

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Lance politely curtsied to Haruo before looking out the window and seeing an attack helicopter hovering just out side the school with a male clone of Lance's dressed in a sturdy black combat uniform piloting the vehicle and another standing at the side door, fingers wrapped around the trigger for an M134 minigun. Suddenly the barrel began rotating and a storm of bullets were launched at Haruo, loud noises echoing through the air as the bullets sped towards Haruo. Even as these bullets flew in Lance's general direction, she increased the distance between the floor and all other portions of the building to the minigun, only allowing that one wall and (hopefully) Haruo to be ruined.

((the Lance clone on the minigun's inner thoughts: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SUUUUUUBTILTY!!!!!!!!!" XDD ))

CERBERUS177 said:
"Wooooo!" Cody shouted, looking at everything pass by, "This is amazing!" he shouted, looking at everything pass by, he saw a funnel cake stand, he thought they should get that after the ride.
Dylan smiled and scratched her arms and figiting a bit when the ride ended she walked over to him " we should get some big icees, and some cheesey fries oooh and some kind of deep friends something sweet " she said sounds a bit distracted

VenomSlayer said:
Zac and Evelyn looked at each other, "If we have to one of use can use our dimension," Zac said sighing again, they entered the house of Leon's and Evelyn looked around, "This is very small, much smaller than i am used to," She said to herself in a low whisper, Zac entered right after Evelyn and nodded to Evelyn's words. @JJKab
"Welll.... It's all I got.. Be my guest... The bathroom is there... Your rooms are there... And fridge is there" Leon exclaimed, pointing out where everything was.

He had a small smile on his lips.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I'm not sure how to describe it... It's like... Have you ever heard of biomass? Well, I can take the life force of something, if you want to call it that, and turn it into something else. I can do the same things for non-living things too." Just as he was about to say that, he turned a bit of the wall he was dragging his fingers across were turning to glass behind him. Then coal, then back to ice. "See?" Just then, they arrived at the cafeteria.

"Pretty big." Wasn't exactly what he expected, but it was certainly a change of pace from the mall cafeteria he'd seen too many times.

Raven kept moving looking at the structure of the school. "I wonder what kind of food that they serve in the cafeteria here?" He asked himself as he walked through two doors, sniffing the air he started to follow the smell of food.

JJKab said:
"I understand..." Fricka nodded, smiling warmly at Junchi, as they flew. She began whistling quietly

Mei Junchi

After a while of slowly and speeding up the basket to avoid hitting objects Junchi landed the two at the front of the school. The ride was a bit bumpy due to the two's wet clothes getting the flower petals wet too. Luckily they got got the school before any serious damage could be done, and landed safely, albeit a bit hard. "You okay, Fricka?" Junchi asked as they stepped out of the basket and looked in to make sure she was fine.

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Entrance

Mood:

Happy

Checking on Fricka

Objective:

Dry themself off

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled and scratched her arms and figiting a bit when the ride ended she walked over to him " we should get some big icees, and some cheesey fries oooh and some kind of deep friends something sweet " she said sounds a bit distracted
(We can't deep fry our friends xD I know what you meant, just wanted to be funny)

"I was thinking about some, funnel cake ice cream, with strawberries on it." he said, but anything she'd want to eat, he wouldn't mind paying for, "If you want that stuff, that is, then we can go get some nachos or something like that." he said, his stomach now growling.

"As if I cry in front of you." He turned around wiped the tears from his face.

He turned around again with a small smile on his face. "My mother....I know that she is in a better place. Sometimes I wish I was there to help here. But ...the past is... the past"

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena saw the pain in his eyes, she knew that face, that face was the one Cody made when his dog died, and he was trying to hide it, "I know you have lost someone...I can see you're hiding the pain...behind a wall of anger...I know...My brother did it when he was young...Let it out sweetie." she said, putting her hands on his shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back