• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka soon moved to gently massage Junchi's back, her eyes focusing on his back. She knew he was relaxed, as his wings were spread out slightly

"Say... How sensitive are your wings?" She asked softly, tilting her head ever so slightly

"After that... Where do you wanna go?" She asked one more question, before she stayed quiet

"I have night classes today kitty. You can go to bed or go out and meet some new people " she said. Jack poured her a cup of tea and placed her plate in the sink. She sipped on hot steaming drink. "I have to go to. I have fins out what Serena is doing " Jack said.

Ceat6 said:
Raven quickly ate then put his plate in the sink. Stretching he turned back into a cat and made his way towards Kagami "so, should we be getting to bed soon so we can go to class tomorrow?" Jumping up into Kagami's lap her curled into a ball closing his eyes.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Jack laughed at the reaction he got out of poking Ai. If he was going to get one of those, he would defiantly have fun nudging her in such a manner. once again Jack used his finger to try and press on Ai's digital body as he spoke.
"No idea. I just chose one that seemed relatively close and we wouldn't need a vehicle to get to, but I'll try my best. My position as an ice cream conosior is at stake here!"

He continued to use his finger to chase around Ai as he walked towards the ice cream shop.

[/QUOTE]
Ai blinked as Jack laughed, wondering what his deal was. What was there to be laughing at- she felt another poke, this time on her side. She squeaked a bit, forgetting about that one aspect of inhabiting today's cellar phones -- touch screens. This one little attribute allowed some physical interaction between the user and herself, but to her dismay, it only goes one way. So, every poke on the screen that was intently directed at her, she definitely would be feeling if she didn't move out of the way. Ai couldn't help but blush a bit at her own reaction, not remembering ever having made that sound before. Huffing a bit, she answered jack wirh the blush still on her face, trying to get her mind off it. "You better! I'm actually relying on your for this." Relying on those that weren't herself wasn't something she did often, usually it was the other way around, and people were relying on her. Jack seemed like someone she could maybe take some risks around. That is, if he would stop trying to poke her! Squeaking as another poke hit her sides (apparently she was pretty sensitive there or something silly like that) she ran away from where he was chasing her, her pigtails flapping behind her aimlessly as she did. "You're so meeeeeeeann!~"

"wait we even have night classes here?" Raven poked his head up and looked at Kagami. "I suppose I could go out, but I'm taking a shower first, I still have dried blood in my hair for some reason" jumping back off her lap he returned to normal "could one of you show me where the bath is?" He asked curiously as he took his shirt off laying it ontop of his scratching post.

Kisaki said:
'Yes , he was more of a tsundere when he was younger. With more kindness he will act more like his true self.'
Jack sat up from his fair after finishing his dangos. "Come on Hisaki. You have to help me with my homework " he reminded him. Hisaki got up from his chair and gestured Serena to come along. "I'll be back home 9 okay , Jack! I have choir today , anyway" Kagami waved goodbye and walked off also.
Serena followed them, looking at the village, it was nice, though old, it was still pretty cool, the large steps and stair cases and all. 'This is a nice place...' she thought.

"Some of us do. I'm more of a night person so I choose to have some on the evening " Kagami got up lead him to the bathroom "Here's the bathroom. She opened up a door that lead to large room. It was a deluxe luxury bathroom. "It's nice isn't it?It looks one of those fancy hotel bathroom. Oh!Anyways I'll be going. Jack will give you some of his old clothes if you don't mind."she said as she closed the door.

"It'll be going now."Kagami walked out of her dorm room. Jack placed a pile of clothes by the bathroom door and walked off.

Ceat6 said:
"wait we even have night classes here?" Raven poked his head up and looked at Kagami. "I suppose I could go out, but I'm taking a shower first, I still have dried blood in my hair for some reason" jumping back off her lap he returned to normal "could one of you show me where the bath is?" He asked curiously as he took his shirt off laying it ontop of his scratching post.

'I really loved this village. It has a big libary in town square we used to go to. 'Hisaki said back. They arrived at the house and went in. "Okay lady! I have some rules for the house. One ,don't eat any of the sweets that I bought. Two, don't touch my stuff without my permission. And 3 , the last room down the hallway is off limits. You got it !"

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena followed them, looking at the village, it was nice, though old, it was still pretty cool, the large steps and stair cases and all. 'This is a nice place...' she thought.

Shutting the door he sunk down into the bath after he ran the water. Closing his eyes he relaxed, looking up at the ceiling feeling as if he didn't belong there. His own existence feeling bleak and meaningless. "What have I forgotten, the most important thing....someone, someone does care for me"

Rosaline passed by Kagami and jack as she entered the girls dorm. Dressed in her black cloak she moved almost unseen, the only thing that could be known about her was the stench of blood, death, and an aura of murderous intent.

JJKab said:
Fricka soon moved to gently massage Junchi's back, her eyes focusing on his back. She knew he was relaxed, as his wings were spread out slightly
"Say... How sensitive are your wings?" She asked softly, tilting her head ever so slightly

"After that... Where do you wanna go?" She asked one more question, before she stayed quiet

Mei Junchi

"All Oricentas have sensitive wings, so we need to handle them with special care. Only time we don't feel sensitive is when we're touching our own wings... It's sort of like trying to tickle yourself," Junchi explained. "As for where I want to go after this... well, I think we should head back to school. We shouldn't miss anymore classes or else we'll get into some serious trouble."

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Relaxed

Getting a back-rub from Fricka

Objective:

Relax, Head back to school

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

(Classes are over, so I heard)

Fricka's eyes widened softly, as she looked at Junchi

"I think the school is over for today" She exclaimed, smiling softly, as she leaned slightly closer to have a better go at the massage,

One of the wings was right next to her cheek, almost brushing it

Kisaki said:
'I really loved this village. It has a big libary in town square we used to go to. 'Hisaki said back. They arrived at the house and went in. "Okay lady! I have some rules for the house. One ,don't eat any of the sweets that I bought. Two, don't touch my stuff without my permission. And 3 , the last room down the hallway is off limits. You got it !"
"Alright." she said, walking in with the boys and looking around, it was a nice interior, and felt kinda warm. She wasn't freezing anymore, "Am I allowed to sit down on a chair?" she asked little Jack, smiling brightly.

Kagami shrugged off the bad aura when she walked by.

Jack finished his classes already. He went to the school's Lake and sat by the edge. The water reflected like a mirror. This was the only place that was calm and quite, he thought. The moon light reflected off the water and lit the world around him.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I really haven't, but let's start with the cafeteria anyways. Hot food is better than this by a long shot." It was of little care to Leo, but he really had no idea what the layout of the place was like anyways. It'll be easier to pop from one place to another if he had better knowledge of the school in the first place.. "Do the people here take american currency? I have too much on me." It wasn't exactly the most wise choice of words, but he was pretty sure that this guy wasn't a thief. "Hm, I never really caught your name. I'm Leo if you were wondering." He extended his hand for a firm shake.

JJKab said:
(Classes are over, so I heard)
Fricka's eyes widened softly, as she looked at Junchi

"I think the school is over for today" She exclaimed, smiling softly, as she leaned slightly closer to have a better go at the massage,

One of the wings was right next to her cheek, almost brushing it
((There's one more class. Read Lumina's post replying to Fukushima in the rp.))

Mei Junchi

"Heh, how do you know? It's been a chaotic day, and I already missed the first class I was supposed to attend today. We should at least get to school and prepare ourselves just in case. It's going to take me a while to dry out my wings," Junchi responded as they sat themself up. "If you'd like to stay, you can, but I'm not sure what sort of transportation you have to get back to school."

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Relaxed

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Head back to school, Dry themself

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

(Ohkay... It was coming to an end if I remember correctly..)

Fricka sighed, she did not know...

"Alright, alright... If you got any nice ideas for future meeting, be sure to tell me them... Can we go for now?" She asked, standing up, accidentally her hand brushing through one of his wings.

"Y-yes , you may" he said . Hisaki glanced at Serena and went and sat next to Jack. Hisaki finished Jack's homework and stood up. 'Serena , I'll have to go. You should interact with Jack before I use up all my energy' Hisaki said. Hisaki stood up and waved at and started to walk out the door. "I leave two alone. Jack be nice"

Jack eyes slighted widened "What , your going to leave me with her. I thought you were going to help her!"

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright." she said, walking in with the boys and looking around, it was a nice interior, and felt kinda warm. She wasn't freezing anymore, "Am I allowed to sit down on a chair?" she asked little Jack, smiling brightly.

There was a large explosion just outside the dorms. Raven had in fact met someone, but was not who he expected to meet. A crimson mess had been made in the nearby tree line. Some trees cut completely in two, others split down the middle. Rosaline who had passed by had surely been there, only her scent remaining.

Raven had been strung up in a tree by his neck, a large sword rammed through his chest, pinning him to the tree, he still drew breath despite his wounds as the loss of blood had begun to affect his vision he struggle to stay awake.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
(Ohkay... It was coming to an end if I remember correctly..)
Fricka sighed, she did not know...

"Alright, alright... If you got any nice ideas for future meeting, be sure to tell me them... Can we go for now?" She asked, standing up, accidentally her hand brushing through one of his wings.

Mei Junchi

Junchi immediately folded their wings when Fricka brushed up against one of them. They tried to play it off as they stood up by replying to her question. "Well we can always meet when we're both dry, during passing period if we have time, or during class if we have the same time," Junchi told her. They made themself a basket out of flower petals that could fit two people, and entered it. Then they waited for Fricka to enter it too so Junchi could fly them off to school.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Happy

Getting set up to go back to school

Objective:

Go back to Fantasy High

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

((@JJKab SORRY SORRY! I WENT OUT! ;- ;) )

"No," They said in sync, "One of the many gifts of a being a vampire," She said as she wheeled her suitcase with her, Zac following closely behind, "So you only have two bedrooms?" Zac asked as he looked over at the school. The house will be done in a day, we could have just used the dorms. Zac thought to himself as he followed Leon.

Kisaki said:
"Y-yes , you may" he said . Hisaki glanced at Serena and went and sat next to Jack. Hisaki finished Jack's homework and stood up. 'Serena , I'll have to go. You should interact with Jack before I use up all my energy' Hisaki said. Hisaki stood up and waved at and started to walk out the door. "I leave two alone. Jack be nice"
Jack eyes slighted widened "What , your going to leave me with her. I thought you were going to help her!"
'What do I talk about?' she asked, then looked at Jack, she didn't want to say the wrong things, "Why are you so mad Jack...?" she asked in a very nice voice, trying to keep things calm while she asked questions, she knelt down, "It's alright, you can tell me." she said with a nice smile.

Sixxx said:
When the coster ride she bouced off smileing seeing another ride , she lead him to a ride with the spinning swings that held people high in the air it spun and plopped in the swing " you should sit in that one "she said with a soft smile
@CERBERUS177
(I'm so sorry! I've been bogged down lately and I didn't see this!!)

Cody nodded and went to the one she pointed at, and sat in it, he was happy that it was close to her, "Can't wait to ride this!" he said, he's never ridden that ride before, he's been to places like this a lot, but never saw this ride before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back