• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

VenomSlayer said:
Zac sighed as he looked at the man called Leon, "I know what your thinking, "How can he treat his sister like that?" well a simple answer is mind your own business," He said in a rude tone, Evelyn lifted her head again, "Hey! Be nice!" She yelled at him, Zac instantly had a sorry expression on his face, "Sorry Lady Crimson, or should i say night time," He said with a small chuckle, Evelyn's face turned red, "Shut up," She said as she lowered her head, her hair covering her face.
@JJKab
Leon was a bit annoyed, but he lightened up a tad, when the girl scolded the boy.

"Uhm... May I know... your name?" He asked the girl, smiling softly. He usually wouldn't approach the girl like that, but she seemed interesting

((@JJKab Zac is like 6'3 and Evelyn is around 5'3 just so you know))

Evelyn looked over at her and she looked like she had a bambi like looking face on, Zac nodded before he turned and face the night sky again, "Evelyn Crimson Rose, you may call me rose," She said with a small smile before she laid back down, "I am the sibling to this person over there, adoptive obviously," She said with a small chuckle before she closed her eyes taking the same position as Zac.

Sixxx said:
She grabed his hand alittle freaked out. " dont let me fall " she said looking at him
He chuckled a little, "I won't let you fall. I'd never do that." he said smiling as it started to move, Cody had his ears back as to not catch bugs or damage his drums. "I'll keep you safe don't worry. " he said reassuring her.

VenomSlayer said:
((@JJKab Zac is like 6'3 and Evelyn is around 5'3 just so you know))
Evelyn looked over at her and she looked like she had a bambi like looking face on, Zac nodded before he turned and face the night sky again, "Evelyn Crimson Rose, you may call me rose," She said with a small smile before she laid back down, "I am the sibling to this person over there, adoptive obviously," She said with a small chuckle before she closed her eyes taking the same position as Zac.
Leon nodded, smiling lightly, as he soon sat down on the ground in front of Evelyn.

"Nice name.... Rose..." He said softly, with a bit of a shy smile.

"I wish I had a nice name like yours" He exclaimed, and sighed.

"Don't get any ideas," Zac said with a small growl, "She's my sister, whether we are adoptive siblings or not," He said as he sighed, Evelyn stood up and walked over to Zac, "Can't i just hang out with one guy? Please? Him and him alone?" She said with a pouting face on, "It's not like i can talk to many guys, I've had to talk to you for 50,000 years, come on," She said with a small groan, "Fine," Zac said with a huff and a sigh afterwards, "Yay! Thankyou!" She said before she kissed him on the cheek, "Do that again and i make your hair look like horns again," He said as he wiped his cheek a small grin on his face, Evelyn's on the other hand paled, "Please don't, my hair didn't go back to normal for a week!" She exclaimed as she sighed.

@JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
"Don't get any ideas," Zac said with a small growl, "She's my sister, whether we are adoptive siblings or not," He said as he sighed, Evelyn stood up and walked over to Zac, "Can't i just hang out with one guy? Please? Him and him alone?" She said with a pouting face on, "It's not like i can talk to many guys, I've had to talk to you for 50,000 years, come on," She said with a small groan, "Fine," Zac said with a huff and a sigh afterwards, "Yay! Thankyou!" She said before she kissed him on the cheek, "Do that again and i make your hair look like horns again," He said as he wiped his cheek a small grin on his face, Evelyn's on the other hand paled, "Please don't, my hair didn't go back to normal for a week!" She exclaimed as she sighed.
@JJKab
Leon shook his head softly, and laughed a little, looking at Evelyn

"Your brother is pretty.... hmmm... how do I say it... parentive" He exclaimed, as he stood up, and approached the bench Zac was lying on, keeping his distance both from him and from Evelyn.

"I don't know how it goes in the brotherhood... really, I do not"

Zac sighed as he opened and eye, "Your both still here?" He said before he sat up, "I am simply giving her permission to go with a guy, the thing is, if our father finds out, we'll be punished, most likely thrown into Angels blood and forced to drink it for 10 years, i am simply not trying to get into trouble." He said as he stood up pulling Evelyn up with him, "Most of the students are off the grounds, and that means the school is "Ours" per say, and it means no one can snitch," He said before he walked towards the library suitcases in hand. @JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
Zac sighed as he opened and eye, "Your both still here?" He said before he sat up, "I am simply giving her permission to go with a guy, the thing is, if our father finds out, we'll be punished, most likely thrown into Angels blood and forced to drink it for 10 years, i am simply not trying to get into trouble." He said as he stood up pulling Evelyn up with him, "Most of the students are off the grounds, and that means the school is "Ours" per say, and it means no one can snitch," He said before he walked towards the library suitcases in hand. @JJKab
Leon sighed heavily, looking at Zac

"You think I would snitch? C'mon, I am not some kind of rat, damnit!" He exclaimed, following the two.

"If this is so secret, I won't tell anyone, don't worry" He assured the boy.

VenomSlayer said:
((Hey, sorry to interrupt again, but school is actually still going on, and it's definitely not nighttime, so there will be students in the library if you decide to go there.))

VenomSlayer said:
(@Lumina Why was i told it was night time D: Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, better late then never, -_- ))
((Sorry you were given false information. As of right now, the combat class just ended ad students are heading to the final class of the day. I apologize for the inconvenience.))

(( 1. @Wicked Jester Damn, so i was just plain dumb then?

2. @Lumina it's fine, at least i can still salvage what is left of my dignity,))

Zac sighed as he stood up from his seat, he entered the library watching as kids past in and out, he dropped the suitcases near the door for Evelyn to look after, "I have to go quickly check something about the history of this place," He said before he went off leaving Evelyn by herself with Leon, "Oh, i forgot something, I am a half blood, half Vampire half Daemon," She said with a small smile playing on her lips, "And what would you be?" She said as she tilted her head slightly watching her bags still. @JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
2. @Lumina it's fine, at least i can still salvage what is left of my dignity,))

Zac sighed as he stood up from his seat, he entered the library watching as kids past in and out, he dropped the suitcases near the door for Evelyn to look after, "I have to go quickly check something about the history of this place," He said before he went off leaving Evelyn by herself with Leon, "Oh, i forgot something, I am a half blood, half Vampire half Daemon," She said with a small smile playing on her lips, "And what would you be?" She said as she tilted her head slightly watching her bags still. @JJKab
((dont worry... most people dont realize it... I think they have planned parties. left school come back and done all kinds of stuff... we were just to lazy to correct them xD ))

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Sure thing." Leo thought to himself ways he could easily impress this guy without much effort. Too much effort. "By the way, do you know where there's someplace to eat? I'm dying here." He patted what little of his stomach was there. He'd been up all night as well, and the few bites of cake he had were starting to wear off. Suddenly, an idea. He bent down over the grass, and ripped a few pieces of it out. He had a pretty big handful, which was promptly turned into a hearty cheeseburger. "That's the stuff. You want some?" He pointed to the cheeseburger directly after taking a bite out of it.

VenomSlayer said:

Leon's eyes widened, as she told him what kind of creature she was. He was a human... vampires drink human blood.

"U----U-U-Uhhh... I aaaaaam..... Human..." He blurted out, beginning to shudder softly

Evelyns face scrunched up in confusion, "Wait, how did a human get into this school?" She said as she approached him getting extremely close to his face, she backed off, "Oh, the civil war thing, i understand now, that's what they meant by special powers," She said to herself in a low mumble, "Well, i am guessing you think i am the whole, "I am coming to drink your vlood! Ah Ah Ah Aaah!" one of vampires? If so no, I am from an opposite dimension to this one, my family and I are locked in a never ending war, it never ends," She said as her face darkened but brightened again, "Well, if your human, how exactly did you get in this school?" She asked again her face confused but happy looking. @JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
Evelyns face scrunched up in confusion, "Wait, how did a human get into this school?" She said as she approached him getting extremely close to his face, she backed off, "Oh, the civil war thing, i understand now, that's what they meant by special powers," She said to herself in a low mumble, "Well, i am guessing you think i am the whole, "I am coming to drink your vlood! Ah Ah Ah Aaah!" one of vampires? If so no, I am from an opposite dimension to this one, my family and I are locked in a never ending war, it never ends," She said as her face darkened but brightened again, "Well, if your human, how exactly did you get in this school?" She asked again her face confused but happy looking. @JJKab
Leon's face flushed red, as Evelyn moved really close to him, and stared him down

"U--u-u---uh... I... I am gifted... s-s-s-o to speak... and... u---u--uhm.... I got accepted here.... and he--here I am, heh" He exclaimed softly, laughing nervously from time to time, as he stepped back a bit

VenomSlayer said:
"Oh well," She had a smile on and beamed towards Leon, "Do you have a dorm?" She asked her face becoming normal but with a smile still on her face. @JJKab
Leon smiled lightly, shaking his head

"Nope, I do not have a dorm, I have a house... Why do you ask?" He questioned the girl, looking her in the eyes, a trace of shyness in them.

Rosaline raised herself in the graveyard, wincing she pulled the swords from her body. "Next time.....pick less....drone like targets" she told herself.

JJKab said:
"I am doing great.. Was bo- oring... Without you.." Chler exclaimed with a soft blush, as she looked at Maiko.
"Y'know.. Part of me wished... Hm.. Uhm... Nevermind, I forgot" She exclaimed, her blush darkening, as she looked at the ground.

They were nearing Chler's dorm, and soon, approached the doors to it.

"H-Here we go..."

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko clutched lightly at her chest, undoubtedly flattered. then she nodded.
"haha, yeah. i felt the same way, actually... i've just been listening to music, mostly." she rubbed the back of her neck, sort of embarrassed for not having more to do with her time. she had been sitting in the park before she had called chler precisely because she didn't know what to do with it, so it was nice to see her again, even if they didn't end up doing much of anything.

when chler brought up that she had wished something, maiko smiled nervously, looking away a little. she didn't want to put words in her mouth, but maiko had wished something then, too. she still did, actually, even if she felt a little badly for thinking it. she knew now that she really
liked chler, but it was hard to get past feeling a little odd for how intense it was. she'd never felt so surely for anyone before, only small crushes here and there. it was surreal.

they got to chler's dorm, and maiko giggled.
"it's interesting to see this place again! i wasn't here very long last time. maybe we could... catch up?" she gave a well-intentioned wink before she couldn't help but laugh, lifting her palm up to her face to try and muffle herself. she wasn't really good at being 'smooth' by any means when she was so caught up with impressing chler, but she was trying, anyway.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: i've had this ready since last night but my internet went out rip me :')

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko clutched lightly at her chest, undoubtedly flattered. then she nodded.
"haha, yeah. i felt the same way, actually... i've just been listening to music, mostly." she rubbed the back of her neck, sort of embarrassed for not having more to do with her time. she had been sitting in the park before she had called chler precisely because she didn't know what to do with it, so it was nice to see her again, even if they didn't end up doing much of anything.

when chler brought up that she had wished something, maiko smiled nervously, looking away a little. she didn't want to put words in her mouth, but maiko had wished something then, too. she still did, actually, even if she felt a little badly for thinking it. she knew now that she really
liked chler, but it was hard to get past feeling a little odd for how intense it was. she'd never felt so surely for anyone before, only small crushes here and there. it was surreal.

they got to chler's dorm, and maiko giggled.
"it's interesting to see this place again! i wasn't here very long last time. maybe we could... catch up?" she gave a well-intentioned wink before she couldn't help but laugh, lifting her palm up to her face to try and muffle herself. she wasn't really good at being 'smooth' by any means when she was so caught up with impressing chler, but she was trying, anyway.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: i've had this ready since last night but my internet went out rip me :')

(NP)

Chler giggled softly, looking at Maiko, as she blushed heavily, slowly approaching her. She shyly extended her hand out to grab Maiko's that was loosely hanging by her waist

"S-----Ssure... we can" She exclaimed quietly, looking into her eyes. She slowly lead her to her bedroom, where they last time were..... almost to it

CERBERUS177 said:
He chuckled a little, "I won't let you fall. I'd never do that." he said smiling as it started to move, Cody had his ears back as to not catch bugs or damage his drums. "I'll keep you safe don't worry. " he said reassuring her.
Dylan laughed and shrieked as the coaster went down giggling like a kid as they went around loops she squeezed his hand and smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back