• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((I feel like i am stuffing up tons in this reply, just tell me to change certain things and it'll be done :P @Ceat6 ))

Zac sighed before he pulled out a small vile, "This is demon repellent, this should burn you pretty bad," He said as he pulled out the cork and threw the liquid at her, landing on her feet and arms. Evelyn continued walking, "Why the first day and already someone is trying to kill us, i can't wait to see what happens when i get all the answer correct in a test, i'm guessing there'll be a lot of people here that want me dead," She said to herself as she rounded a corner and was at the front of the library. Please just ignore her, use your portal to get to me or something. She told Zac through there mind link hoping he would reply shortly.

Rosaline wiped the liquid from her arms, her grin turning to crazed "If I were a lesser demon that may have worked, what else do you have kid?" Dashing forwards she brought the sword into an upward slash intending to slice him from abdomin to colar bone.

Zac quickly used his portal, the sword that would have sliced him open entering his world and making a portal behind her, he made a portal next to him that was right next to Evelyn, pure red and black swirling around the portal. @Ceat6

Rosaline grinned as the sword melted to blood "thanks for showing me" she teleported to Evelyn, gripping her throat she slammed her against the wall. "Who is your master?" She asked as the chains around her body began to come from her cloak coiling around the girl.

Evelyn sighed as she felt the chains and hand, "King Mentreal, lord of dimension 6435, and who is my father as well," She said as she made a portal on the wall behind her, moving backwards into her world pulling Rosaline with her, "Welcome to my dimension, i control everything here, as well as your body." She said as she walked backwards disappearing into the darkness, the portal behind Rosaline became tiny, enough for you to look through nothing else, "Don't try to escape, it's much more fun if you don't" He voice echoed around Rosaline sounding like it was coming from everywhere, Zac appeared in front of Rosaline through one of his portals before it closed, "Oh, so your here," He sighed before he became mist. @Ceat6

Rosaline looked around "you know most beings called daemons can't create their own realms, I grow weary of this game" forming swords she impaled herself, killing the host only to return to hell.

Evelyn and Zac where instantly back outside the library, "What is her problem?" Evelyn asked as she stopped and gave Zac a hug, "May the Crimson moon give you strength," She said as she let go and looked up at Zac, "I'm not five, i can easily handle myself, especially with everything i have," He said with a smile, the first one he's done in a long time, "Try not to wake everyone up as you get to your dorm, we have to see the president of the school for our classes i think," She said before she went off to the girls dorm and Zac went off in the direction of the boys dorm. @Ceat6

-(Open for interaction if you want)-

Sixxx said:
Blue smirked , " well then ill just lay on top of you or try to move you to bed , whatever one sounds best to me at the time " she said laughing before finishing her food
Colin rolled his eyes and laughed "I guess I can't win then huh" he said before he finished off his own food as well "So, ready to go? I wanna get this stuff all moved as early as I can"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Point taken," Wylie said, a smile on his face, "Hey, out of curiosity, how do you normally try to survive in combat class? The last fight I had I almost drowned."

[/QUOTE]
"Almost drowned?, How?" She asked, her expression filled with curiosity "And for surviving in combat class, everyone has their different methods, some have weapons..shields... The elements...I have my potions and Levi~" she said as she then whistled. A white cat then seemingly appeared from nowhere "This is Levi~" she gestured to the cat "Yo!" the cat said as it sat beside her. "He doesn't look too threatening now but he can change shape" she said with a giggle as the cat suddenly smiled with giant sharp teeth as an example.

VenomSlayer said:
((@Nona Ah, thanks, is there anyone online that is in the dorms?))
((Hmm...I don't know sorry :( I would offer to interact myself but I already am included in like 8 interactions already and I don't think I can handle a 9th :'3))

JJKab said:
Fricka took a deep breath, and dived. For a bit, she was just floating underwater, but after a while, she did some flips, with a broad smile on her lips. She loved swimming.
Gregory was lying next to Ariel, shirtless, but with a broad smile. He gladly accepted her curling up beside him, and hugged her, his eyes locked onto her's.

"You have pretty eyes..." He whispered, his hand moving to caress her back a little.
((Sorry, I got distracted and forgot I hadn't replied :'D here you go~))

Ariel giggled quietly as she looked back at him, her eyes blinking as he mentioned them "Thank you, I like yours too" she said softly before she realised something which caused her to pout a little "That pizza is probably ready by now, that's too bad because I'm really comfortable." She said with a gentle sigh.

Nona said:
((Sorry, I got distracted and forgot I hadn't replied :'D here you go~))
Ariel giggled quietly as she looked back at him, her eyes blinking as he mentioned them "Thank you, I like yours too" she said softly before she realised something which caused her to pout a little "That pizza is probably ready by now, that's too bad because I'm really comfortable." She said with a gentle sigh.
Gregory chuckled lightly, and he placed a finger on Ariel's lips

"Don't worry... I made the stove turn off after 45 minutes and keep it warm in there, so that when we're done, the pizza will wait for us" He exclaimed, kissing her neck softly.

"If you want I can massage you a little... hence we both are without our shirts.." He proposed.

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled lightly, and he placed a finger on Ariel's lips
"Don't worry... I made the stove turn off after 45 minutes and keep it warm in there, so that when we're done, the pizza will wait for us" He exclaimed, kissing her neck softly.

"If you want I can massage you a little... hence we both are without our shirts.." He proposed.
Ariel's gaze drifted down to look at his hand which had moved to place his finger to her lips. She smiled when he said that he had already sorted the pizza "Ah, good, I'm quite happy here" she said with a giggle. She tilted her head some at his second question "A massage?" She repeated "I mean if you want to, I don't mind" she said with a smile.

Nona said:
Ariel's gaze drifted down to look at his hand which had moved to place his finger to her lips. She smiled when he said that he had already sorted the pizza "Ah, good, I'm quite happy here" she said with a giggle. She tilted her head some at his second question "A massage?" She repeated "I mean if you want to, I don't mind" she said with a smile.
"Just to make you feel a bit better... and happier than you are now" Gregory exclaimed softly, as he released Ariel from the hug, and sat up, looking at her.

"Alright, can you... turn your back to me? I won't massage your stomach, or bre...... uhm....your neck, would I?" He asked, softly blushing.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn looked up at the dorms and stopped, "No fast heart beats," She said with a sigh before she sat down outside her back against the brick, "That lady was fine until she tried to kill us, i'll have to tell the principle of this place," She said to herself as she looked up at the full moon, "May the Crimson moon keep you safe.... Hah," She said as she pulled out another vile from her suit case, she popped the cork and sculled it all within seconds putting the now empty vile in her suitcase.

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed as he went back the way he came, he knew that there everyone would be asleep and he could get to his room but he just purely didn't care, he went back to the library front and sat down on one of the benches, "High school, fun," He said to himself as he saw Evelyn coming back and laid down on the bench opposite him, "Are you still hungry?" She said as she stared up at the star filled sky.

-(Open for the interactionsssssss)-

JJKab said:
"Just to make you feel a bit better... and happier than you are now" Gregory exclaimed softly, as he released Ariel from the hug, and sat up, looking at her.
"Alright, can you... turn your back to me? I won't massage your stomach, or bre...... uhm....your neck, would I?" He asked, softly blushing.
Ariel looked at him with a slightly raised eyebrow when he spoke, knowing exactly what he was going to say before cutting himself off. She giggled, finding his awkwardness cute. "Alright then~" she said, turning her back to him like he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back