• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rosaline wrapped a black cloak around herself, pulling the hood up. The rain seeming to only follow in her path, lightning striking the ground exactly where she stepped last. Smiling she headed towards the school grounds and dorms. Smelling the very essence that was Raven Crossroad.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Sorry that I'm late! Internet went out, no idea why)
Cody laughed, he thought this idea was perfect, "I like where this is going!" he said with a smile on his face, he's never been here, but it was going to be funny to see people freak out about it. "Let's go for the giant one!" he said, pointing at the one taller than all the others.
She grinned got on her tip toes , fluffing uo his hair like he had been on a coaster , then her own before they joined the line she held his hand and eyed the 4 nervous looking people infrount of them " wow babe that coster was amazing ! Top speedd of almost 80 miles per hour and didnt you love the part where it went off the track and did a freefall ??" She said to Cody acting all excited

Sixxx said:
She grinned got on her tip toes , fluffing uo his hair like he had been on a coaster , then her own before they joined the line she held his hand and eyed the 4 nervous looking people infrount of them " wow babe that coster was amazing ! Top speedd of almost 80 miles per hour and didnt you love the part where it went off the track and did a freefall ??" She said to Cody acting all excited
Cody's tail wagged slightly when she ruffled his head. As she grabbed his hand, he didn't mind, but when she called him 'babe' that's when his face lit red, then he stopped realizing the plan, "Yep! I wonder if they ever found that guy that came loose from his seat last year..." he said, pulling the 'dead guy on a coaster' trick, old, but still worked.

Ceat6 said:
Rosaline wrapped a black cloak around herself, pulling the hood up. The rain seeming to only follow in her path, lightning striking the ground exactly where she stepped last. Smiling she headed towards the school grounds and dorms. Smelling the very essence that was Raven Crossroad.
( lol sorry i just really like how that was written and didnt know what one was the like button , i dont do those often)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody's tail wagged slightly when she ruffled his head. As she grabbed his hand, he didn't mind, but when she called him 'babe' that's when his face lit red, then he stopped realizing the plan, "Yep! I wonder if they ever found that guy that came loose from his seat last year..." he said, pulling the 'dead guy on a coaster' trick, old, but still worked.
Dylan nudged him as 2 began to squirm and the other 2 , obviously the instigaters of going on the coaster reassured them quitely " Nah i dont think so , no like it was the guys fault , werent some of the seatbelts defective ? I dont remember the park ever closing down to fix it , ahh damn bugget cuts bet they didnt even fix them" she said giving his hand a squeeze looking up at him

JJKab said:
"Alright... Hey, if you want, I can... uhm... make you comfortable by... mayyyybeeee... If you're comfortable with it, I mean.... rubbing your back a little? Maybe you'll fall asleep faster, who knows?" Fricka asked, with soft smile, and a tiny blush forming on her cheeks
"I heard that relaxes people the most"

Mei Junchi

"That'd be real nice," Junchi yawned as they walked onto the sand. When they got to their flower petals they fell onto them without hurting themself. They didn't sleep, they just laid down and spread out their wings inside of having them folded. "Rubbing my back with wings will be difficult though, just warning you."

They tried their hardest to keep themself awake, knowing that it'd be tiresome to deal with someone sleeping on the beach and having to wait for them to wake up. They were tempted to get up, tell Fricka they're going back to sleep, and rest in their dorm. Junchi wouldn't sleep without a shower though, considering they were covered in sand and salt water. They'd also have to make sure all the stuff inside of their pockets were safe and working well, and would also have to dry their wings, fur, and feather. They knew going back to their dorm would ensure them a two hour long preparation for sleep, and that's just the minimum amount of time they estimated.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Tired

Laying on their towel of flower petals

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

-(Zac)-

Zac was almost done packing his things, he was joining late which would be OK for him, he sighed as he zipped up his bags, "Complete highschool, don't make friends, complete it and then come back immediately," He said to himself in a low whisper, a sort of eye patch covering his left eye, he reached up and pulled it off putting it in his pocket, who wouldn't need it for a good while. He picked up his bags and went out into the large hallway, going to the left, he entered Evelyn's room, "You packed?" He spoke in a calm tone.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn nodded as she zipped up her bag, "There will be were wolves in this school, note, we are not allowed to attack as they are not from this dimension," She said as she turned around, her eye patch still on, "I would suggest you put it on," She said as she stepped forward, he bag dragging across the floor, "Agreed," Zac said before he put it back on, they both walked out into the hallway as a red and black portal appeared in front of them, "Guess this is it, so much time fighting to actually get a rest, this is the worst punishment yet," Evelyn said as she stepped forward not entering the portal yet, "I guess so," Zac said as he stepped through the portal, Evelyn following closely after him, the huge main building appearing in front of her seconds later, the portal behind them closing, "Hopefully father made are classes the same, if not then i'll most likely get blood lust easily," She said as she stepped forward to where Zac was, "Maybe," He said as he looked at the huge building, the moon out with slight clouds.

-(Open for interaction)-

Sixxx said:
Dylan nudged him as 2 began to squirm and the other 2 , obviously the instigaters of going on the coaster reassured them quitely " Nah i dont think so , no like it was the guys fault , werent some of the seatbelts defective ? I dont remember the park ever closing down to fix it , ahh damn bugget cuts bet they didnt even fix them" she said giving his hand a squeeze looking up at him
He smiled down at her, "Yeah...heard they got rid of them all together, now they use a rusty bar that you have to hold onto for dear life." he said, making the seat belt thing look like child's play, "But still...Shame they never found him...Do you think he's the one making the coaster lose it's breaks?" he said laughing quietly.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka smiled softly, as Junchi agreed to her proposal, and soon, she sat down by him, wondering how would she approach his back. After a bit of thinking, she decided to sit on his waist, and she did so,now having his back in her range. She slowly moved her hands onto it, and firstly began with softly caressing it, making sure Junchi was okay with it, before getting to do it really. Her hand occaionally wandered to softly touch his sides, but then it went back to his... back.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac was almost done packing his things, he was joining late which would be OK for him, he sighed as he zipped up his bags, "Complete highschool, don't make friends, complete it and then come back immediately," He said to himself in a low whisper, a sort of eye patch covering his left eye, he reached up and pulled it off putting it in his pocket, who wouldn't need it for a good while. He picked up his bags and went out into the large hallway, going to the left, he entered Evelyn's room, "You packed?" He spoke in a calm tone.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn nodded as she zipped up her bag, "There will be were wolves in this school, note, we are not allowed to attack as they are not from this dimension," She said as she turned around, her eye patch still on, "I would suggest you put it on," She said as she stepped forward, he bag dragging across the floor, "Agreed," Zac said before he put it back on, they both walked out into the hallway as a red and black portal appeared in front of them, "Guess this is it, so much time fighting to actually get a rest, this is the worst punishment yet," Evelyn said as she stepped forward not entering the portal yet, "I guess so," Zac said as he stepped through the portal, Evelyn following closely after him, the huge main building appearing in front of her seconds later, the portal behind them closing, "Hopefully father made are classes the same, if not then i'll most likely get blood lust easily," She said as she stepped forward to where Zac was, "Maybe," He said as he looked at the huge building, the moon out with slight clouds.

-(Open for interaction)-
Rosaline stopped at the gate, peering through the dark of her hood she watched the two, studying them. Appearing to walk right through the gate she crept up behind the two, silently standing there. "A beautiful night to get into trouble, is it not?" She asked Zac, a sly grin on her face.

CERBERUS177 said:
He smiled down at her, "Yeah...heard they got rid of them all together, now they use a rusty bar that you have to hold onto for dear life." he said, making the seat belt thing look like child's play, "But still...Shame they never found him...Do you think he's the one making the coaster lose it's breaks?" he said laughing quietly.
She sighed and pretended to punch him in the shoulder " babe you know i dont believe in ghosts and you know its the widow of the guy who died whos been tampering with the coaster" she smiled ,big knowing this would be the selling point she gently put her hand on his face and smiled sweetly , "thanks for not letting me fall out and holding on the the bar and keeping me safe i almost slipped last time " she said kissing his cheek before turning back around just intime to watch 6 people ahead of them duck out of line and hurry away she laughed " this is fun"

@CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
She sighed and pretended to punch him in the shoulder " babe you know i dont believe in ghosts and you know its the widow of the guy who died whos been tampering with the coaster" she smiled ,big knowing this would be the selling point she gently put her hand on his face and smiled sweetly , "thanks for not letting me fall out and holding on the the bar and keeping me safe i almost slipped last time " she said kissing his cheek before turning back around just intime to watch 6 people ahead of them duck out of line and hurry away she laughed " this is fun"
@CERBERUS177
Cody blushed when she kissed him, he saw the people leave, clearing them up for a half way point to the front, "You're welcome babe! I'd do anything to keep you safe..." he said, throwing in a little too much heart. Though, the 'anything to keep you safe' part was real, as he'd protect anyone he cared for.

Evelyn and Zac turned around, Zac stepped forward, "Yes, if it is your thing, do you happen to know where the front office is?" Zac asked as he left his bag where he was just standing, Evelyn had a blank expression on, her gold eye slightly swirling in colour, "If you don't mind that is," Evelyn said before she standed next to Zac, she was a head lower than him as she looked up at him from the side. @Ceat6

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody blushed when she kissed him, he saw the people leave, clearing them up for a half way point to the front, "You're welcome babe! I'd do anything to keep you safe..." he said, throwing in a little too much heart. Though, the 'anything to keep you safe' part was real, as he'd protect anyone he cared for.
Dylan smiled and pulled him up the linenwifh her " but you really wont let me fallbout of the roller coaster right? " she said a little worry hinting in her eyes

"I'm actually trying to find it myself, I am the new school nurse, my name is Rosaline, it is a pleasure to meet you, Zac and Evelyn" stepping passed them she motioned for them to follow her. "It just so happens I am into that sort of thing, either of you want be my first victim, I mean patient" she joked, her eyes glowing white, examining the two of them, only for the period of time that she passed them.

[QUOTE="The Atomic Ranks32]((Got a free character. And by extension, free for RP. Anyone wants in, just tell me.))

[/QUOTE]
(I could, got one character free :) )

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled and pulled him up the linenwifh her " but you really wont let me fallbout of the roller coaster right? " she said a little worry hinting in her eyes
(Last post for tonight, my typing has slowed, meaning I should sleep, sorry!)

"No! I'd never let you fall." he said smiling, "Remember last time when it flew off the track? Good thing nobody was on it, since it went straight down, it looked like a crushed can after that..." he said, looking at the last few people in front of them, whispering among themselves.

[QUOTE="The Atomic Ranks32]((Ah. That would be really nice. Thanks.))

[/QUOTE]
(Can you begin, I'll be sure to respond right away)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Last post for tonight, my typing has slowed, meaning I should sleep, sorry!)
"No! I'd never let you fall." he said smiling, "Remember last time when it flew off the track? Good thing nobody was on it, since it went straight down, it looked like a crushed can after that..." he said, looking at the last few people in front of them, whispering among themselves.
Dlyan grinned " glad we stayed home that day huh honey? She said with a soft smile, blushing a bit at the way he was looking at her she squeezed his hanf and got on the ride , as the last few in frount scattered away

( seems like a good place to leave it , good night tag me when you reply @CERBERUS177 )

Zac sighed before he grabbed his bag as well as Evelyn's, "Just please show us to the office," Zac said as he followed the woman, Evelyn following close behind him. I am too tired for this. She said through the mind link with Zac, Zac sighed at hearing this in his head, "Evelyn, please use your normal voice, it sounds like your yelling in my head," Zac said with another sigh as he continued following the woman. @Ceat6 ((Was AFK sorry))

VenomSlayer said:
Zac sighed before he grabbed his bag as well as Evelyn's, "Just please show us to the office," Zac said as he followed the woman, Evelyn following close behind him. I am too tired for this. She said through the mind link with Zac, Zac sighed at hearing this in his head, "Evelyn, please use your normal voice, it sounds like your yelling in my head," Zac said with another sigh as he continued following the woman. @Ceat6 ((Was AFK sorry))
Rosaline led the two of them into the main building then towards the office. "As you wish, may I ask what kind of being you two are?" She asks pulling the hood of her cloak from her head. Reaching behind her head she flipped her hair from underneath her cloak, the silver color shinning in the moon light as it it pierced the windows. "Welcome, will you need assistance with the paperwork?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back