• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Ariel looked at him with a slightly raised eyebrow when he spoke, knowing exactly what he was going to say before cutting himself off. She giggled, finding his awkwardness cute. "Alright then~" she said, turning her back to him like he asked.
Gregory found himself to lightly stutter, seeing Ariel's back. He placed his hand on her upper spine area, and moved it down to her waist, making sure it was slow, and gentle

"If at any point you begin to either get ticklish or begin to feel awkward, just let me know, aight? I don't want anything discomfortal to happen to you" He exclaimed quietly.

Nona said:
Colin rolled his eyes and laughed "I guess I can't win then huh" he said before he finished off his own food as well "So, ready to go? I wanna get this stuff all moved as early as I can"
She nodded " yeah lets go " she stood up she pulled out her wallet and started adding up he food in her mond so sh could tip properly

-(Evelyn & Zac)-

Evelyn looked over at Zac who had laid down on the bench, "How long until you think someone will come by and tell us to head to our dorms?" Evelyn asked as she turned her head back up to the stars, Zac merely opened an eye and looked over at Evelyn before he closed it again, "I am guessing since it is night time, about 5:00 in the morning, if not even that, the so called new doctor tried to kill us, I wish to stay out of everyone's way if necessary." At that Evelyn sat up, "But what if you find your mate? Father said-" She was cut off when Zac was in front of her face, "He isn't are father, he is are adoptive parent, and we call him King until i am," Zac said as anger was etched into his face, Evelyn pulled Zac into a hug, "Calm down, it's not like i am plotting to kill him." She said as she let go of Zac, he visibly calmed down, "Might as well lay down on the grass, it's not like we'll get told off that way," He said as he grabbed both there bags and moved over to a grass area placing there suitcases down as he laid down and closed his eyes like before.

-(Just cause i need something up :/ or unless someone comes in.)-

Ceat6 said:
Rosaline looked around "you know most beings called daemons can't create their own realms, I grow weary of this game" forming swords she impaled herself, killing the host only to return to hell.
((Hey there friend! Friendly reminder that hell is actually destroyed, so Rosaline wouldn't be able to go there. You need to edit your post to match this.))

VenomSlayer said:
((@JJKab why welp? My characters are free, do an intro scene and see them (They are in front of the library on a plot of grass.)))
Leon slowly entered the school's territory, and inhaled deeply. The first day. It seemed pretty good to him. New friends, new knowledge. He could utilize his abilities which he discovered when he was 8, and started using them when he struck 14 years old. Now, 3 years later, he was accepted into FHS.

His portable CD-Player was hanging on his neck, but his headphones were not on his ears, as he wanted to listen out for possible clues as to where the heck would he go. After entering the school's territory, he made his way towards the main building, doing so slowly, to admire the nature around him.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL] (Asuka was mentioned).[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji grinned widely and replied as he held his hand out towards her, as if a gesture for her to hold his handΨ...

I'm unsure of what movie you'd like to see, though. I could be cliché and buy tickets for a romantic comedy, but that's up to you~ I don't want to pick a movie you won't like~

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/centerblock]
((I know this shouldent be possiable as its a sanctum, but how else would you say I could find Haruo huh?))

Lance sighed as she sensed a spacial distortion. The only person she could see coming out of a spacial rift at this time was Haruo. As one of her clones approached with a duffle back slung over its shoulder she smiled and nodded to it. Then manipulating space, she appeared closely behind Haruo still appearing as the eye candy where she bowed and secretly scouted out the hallway the two were in.

Nona said:
"Almost drowned?, How?" She asked, her expression filled with curiosity "And for surviving in combat class, everyone has their different methods, some have weapons..shields... The elements...I have my potions and Levi~" she said as she then whistled. A white cat then seemingly appeared from nowhere "This is Levi~" she gestured to the cat "Yo!" the cat said as it sat beside her. "He doesn't look too threatening now but he can change shape" she said with a giggle as the cat suddenly smiled with giant sharp teeth as an example.
Wylie replied to Levi with a smile of his own, showing his large canine teeth representing fox teeth, then winked to the cat, not trying to start any conflict with a grinning match.

He then turned back to Saria. "Levi obviously is a good protector," he commented, "Yeah, I did almost drown, I was fighting this elemental person (Kagami), and she attempted to attack me with a giant wave of water. I offered a stalemate, but she refused, and I didn't have enough time to dodge out of the way."

VenomSlayer said:
@JJKab (Noticed, you said you where outside the main building, there all the way at the library)
(I know, just introducin'.)

First stop at Leon's way, was library. He knew that there was peace there ,and usually not many people hang out in there. So this was the perfect place to relax, and maybe read something, and he headed there.

After few minutes of looking around, he finally found the library, and stepped in, taking a deep breath. The library's (not this one, but in general) smell was pretty familiar to him.

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

Evelyn watched as the person entered the library, knowing they wouldn't be allowed into the building at this time of night, Evelyn stood up and walked toward the library Zac sighing and standing up, taking there bags with them.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn rushed into the library and tapped the person on the shoulder, "Hey buddy, no one's allowed in here at this time of night," She said as Zac came in behind them the suitcases dragging on the ground.

@JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)-
Evelyn watched as the person entered the library, knowing they wouldn't be allowed into the building at this time of night, Evelyn stood up and walked toward the library Zac sighing and standing up, taking there bags with them.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn rushed into the library and tapped the person on the shoulder, "Hey buddy, no one's allowed in here at this time of night," She said as Zac came in behind them the suitcases dragging on the ground.

@JJKab
Leon was pretty suprised, to say the least. He arrived pretty late, that was true... As the girl explained that to him, he looked over her briefly, before looking away, at the entrance of the library he just came through.

"Oh... Alright... uhm... So... What are you doing here then?" He asked, giving a soft smile to them.

Zac's face hardened as he saw Leon look up and down at Evelyn, he put the bags down and walked next to her, "Where simply here because we where told to be here, and, we didn't wish to sleep in the dorms," He said as he looked the person up and down and sighed, Evelyn looked over her shoulder and saw his face, "Calm down geez, your like a protective hound, it doesn't suit you," She said with a slight smirk, Zac sighed before he smacked her against the back of the head, "And call me that again and i'll send you back to our dimension, and i'll personally tell him what you said." He said as he put his hands in his pockets an look at the person, Evelyn's face took on a scared look, "S-sorry," She said as she rubbed her head.

((@JJKab how high is your character?))

VenomSlayer said:
Zac's face hardened as he saw Leon look up and down at Evelyn, he put the bags down and walked next to her, "Where simply here because we where told to be here, and, we didn't wish to sleep in the dorms," He said as he looked the person up and down and sighed, Evelyn looked over her shoulder and saw his face, "Calm down geez, your like a protective hound, it doesn't suit you," She said with a slight smirk, Zac sighed before he smacked her against the back of the head, "And call me that again and i'll send you back to our dimension, and i'll personally tell him what you said." He said as he put his hands in his pockets an look at the person, Evelyn's face took on a scared look, "S-sorry," She said as she rubbed her head.
((@JJKab how high is your character?))
(Let's say he is... in here, he would be 1.65 meters, I don't know how does this translate to Feet and inches)

"Oh, alright, jeez. You don't have to smack her" Leon said, looking at Zac a bit suprised. He slowly walked out of the library

"Anyways... I'm Leon... and sorry if I am disturbing you, just wanted to check this school out a bit" He exclaimed, hiding his hands in his pockets

((@JJKab he's pretty much 5 Feet 5 inches tall (Google)))

Zac looked back at him, "This is your fault," He said to Evelyn as he ruffled her hair, "Is not!" She exclaimed as she smacked his hand, Zac walked out taking the suitcases with him, "Come on," He said as he entered the cold air again, he went back to the benches and laid down on one, Evelyn following after him, laying down on the same one as before, "Do you think we should sleep?" She asked as she looked at Zac, "No, 30,000 years asleep is long enough," He said as he kept his eyes closed as Evelyn lowered her head again looking back up at the stars.

VenomSlayer said:
((@JJKab he's pretty much 5 Feet 5 inches tall (Google)))
Zac looked back at him, "This is your fault," He said to Evelyn as he ruffled her hair, "Is not!" She exclaimed as she smacked his hand, Zac walked out taking the suitcases with him, "Come on," He said as he entered the cold air again, he went back to the benches and laid down on one, Evelyn following after him, laying down on the same one as before, "Do you think we should sleep?" She asked as she looked at Zac, "No, 30,000 years asleep is long enough," He said as he kept his eyes closed as Evelyn lowered her head again looking back up at the stars.
Leon was pretty upset that someone can treat their... .sister... at least what it seemed to be like this. The girl was practically scared of her brother, or whoever this man was to her

He reluctantly followed them, seeing there was nothing else he could do.

He kept silence

CERBERUS177 said:
"Pool!? " she said, she's never been in a pool gym? Kinda. "Alright then, I'm starting to love this school! " she said smiling, "I wonder if I can get a swim suit, I never swam before... " she said sadly.
Nico smiled gently at her.

"You should probably asked someone else to show you around.."

She said softly. Nico was still fairly new and she was tired of walking around. Not going to lie, but Nico is pretty lazy at doing things. She giggled before scampering off to the school campus.

Sixxx said:
Dlyan grinned " glad we stayed home that day huh honey? She said with a soft smile, blushing a bit at the way he was looking at her she squeezed his hanf and got on the ride , as the last few in frount scattered away
( seems like a good place to leave it , good night tag me when you reply @CERBERUS177 )
Cody sat next to Dylan as they buckled in as the clean blue bar came down, Cody sat there looking at the way the coaster was, and the large incline was pretty much up then straight down for the drop, "We're going to be going pretty fast. " he said excited for the ride.

@Sixxx

Zac sighed as he looked at the man called Leon, "I know what your thinking, "How can he treat his sister like that?" well a simple answer is mind your own business," He said in a rude tone, Evelyn lifted her head again, "Hey! Be nice!" She yelled at him, Zac instantly had a sorry expression on his face, "Sorry Lady Crimson, or should i say night time," He said with a small chuckle, Evelyn's face turned red, "Shut up," She said as she lowered her head, her hair covering her face.

@JJKab

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody sat next to Dylan as they buckled in as the clean blue bar came down, Cody sat there looking at the way the coaster was, and the large incline was pretty much up then straight down for the drop, "We're going to be going pretty fast. " he said excited for the ride.
@Sixxx
She grabed his hand alittle freaked out. " dont let me fall " she said looking at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back