• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"N-no reason," She said as she sighed and went over to her bags seeing Zac. He's a human. Evelyn's eyes held pure rage and blood lust. Calm. Down. He yelled at her through mind link, she winced a bit but not enough for Leon to notice, she grabbed hr bag and let Zac take his, "It was just because where stuck in a dorm for a while, would be nice not to have to listen to idiots ramble on about stupid stuff, and pick fight's," Evelyn said sighing. @JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
"N-no reason," She said as she sighed and went over to her bags seeing Zac. He's a human. Evelyn's eyes held pure rage and blood lust. Calm. Down. He yelled at her through mind link, she winced a bit but not enough for Leon to notice, she grabbed hr bag and let Zac take his, "It was just because where stuck in a dorm for a while, would be nice not to have to listen to idiots ramble on about stupid stuff, and pick fight's," Evelyn said sighing. @JJKab
Leon looked at Evelyn, and sighed softly

"If you want, I live alone, you guys can move in. I'm actually owning a two-bedroom house, so... It wouldn't disturb me" He proposed. He wasn't interracting with no one hence he came to this town, and it was beginning to bore him.

Kisaki said:
"Combat classes will be great for you then. Combat helps you find your hidden self " Kagami looked up from her gameboy. Jack was already hungry from smelling the food "Looks like we have to cooks inside the house "she said happily.While watching the dishes Kagami was hit with the smell of blood. "Do you need medical assistance kitty. Jack can heal you:she walked over to him.
(Gtg)
Sucking on his finger her turned around facing her with a calm look on his face he tilted his head, his ears standing straight. "I'm fine, it isn't very deep, but thank you" taking his finger from his mouth he smiled and closed his eyes. "Well I hope I can find out what I really am" still smiling he used his clean hand to push meat and vegetables onto two more plates then put a fork with each plates. "Foods up, and be honest if it's bad, it's my first time cooking"

Ceat6 said:
Sucking on his finger her turned around facing her with a calm look on his face he tilted his head, his ears standing straight. "I'm fine, it isn't very deep, but thank you" taking his finger from his mouth he smiled and closed his eyes. "Well I hope I can find out what I really am" still smiling he used his clean hand to push meat and vegetables onto two more plates then put a fork with each plates. "Foods up, and be honest if it's bad, it's my first time cooking"
Kagami sat down and took a bite of food. "It's honestly really good Raven. I can't belive it's your first time " she looked to Raven with a smile. Jack walked to the kitchen and pulled out a tea kettele. "I'm making tea , if you two want some " Jack said. "Orange flavor please " she said. Jack nodded and pulled out the tea bags and set them in the kettle. He poured water in , and set it over the stove."It will be done in a few minutes".

Sixxx said:
Dylan laughed and shrieked as the coaster went down giggling like a kid as they went around loops she squeezed his hand and smiled
Cody was laughing as the coaster went, around and around the loops, feeling her hand tighten made him feel happy to know that she was enjoying herself. More so without the stuff, he just hopes to help her break the habit, so she can live without having to shoot every hour.

VenomSlayer said:
((@JJKab @Nona I feel like you guys moved to a private chat for erp reason's xD ))
((What? Nah xD I don't do that stuff, makes me feel uncomfortable I just fade things off))

Evelyn paused and looked back at Leon, "Y-you wouldn't mind?" She said as she turned around, her face happy but confused, Zac had already grabbed there bags and was outside. @JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
Evelyn paused and looked back at Leon, "Y-you wouldn't mind?" She said as she turned around, her face happy but confused, Zac had already grabbed there bags and was outside. @JJKab
"I mean, yeah. Sure" Leon exclaimed, smirking softly at Evelyn

"I won't mind you both, I am pretty bored in my house alone, and you two seem like people who wouldn't steal, so... Yeah" He smirked softly

INCOMING DAILY MISSION. STANDBY

CBxf0Vw.png
EK9CXYB.gif
dY6sLzN.png

1flU2QK.jpg
010000010100001101000011010001010101001101010011010010010100111001000010100110010000001010000010100100100111101000110010010010100110001000101001000000100010001000001010101000100000101000010010000010101

oQcuBlc.gif

XXXXXXXX

THE DARK BEYOND

• OBJECTIVE XFOLLOW THE TRAIL OF A STUDENT WHO WENT DARK SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION ON THE SUPER PROGRAM FORMERLY INITIATED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

LOCATION XEARTH, ABANDONED MILITARY INSTALLATION ON THE EDGE OF TOWN.

HOSTILE PRESENCE XMINIMAL
    RISK XMINIMAL.

YEARS XSOPHOMORE+

STUDENT INFORMATION XMALE. MISSING LEFT EYE, DARK BROWN HAIR WITH A BIRTHMARK LOCATED ON HIS RIGHT CHEEK. WEILDS THE POWER OF FIRE AND LIGHTNING.

Daily Mission: The Dark Beyond is now available. Pick it up from the mission board located in the courtyard to begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evelyn gave a small smile, "Sure! I mean, until our house get's built here, is it on school grounds or...." She trailed off as Zac tapped her on the shoulder, "Come on," He said as he stepped outside Evelyn following close behind him, "Come on Leon! We don't know the way!" She yelled out to Leon who could hopefully hear her. @JJKab

VenomSlayer said:
Evelyn gave a small smile, "Sure! I mean, until our house get's built here, is it on school grounds or...." She trailed off as Zac tapped her on the shoulder, "Come on," He said as he stepped outside Evelyn following close behind him, "Come on Leon! We don't know the way!" She yelled out to Leon who could hopefully hear her. @JJKab
Leon nodded, and soon, they were on their way towards the exit of the school's territory

"It's just by this street, few meters away, actually, so no long walk will affect you" He exclaimed, smiling a little, as he watched them.

"By the way, do you eat normal food, and drink normal... drinks? Just asking"

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and smirked. "How so?" She asks looking up at him
"Come on, I'm best friends with Cam. We both know it's forbidden for Succubi to have a relationship with someone. But luckily since Cam is the king of Incubi he can pull strings." A figure appeared in the room "Someone say my name?" Cam said smirking. Marcus blinked "Do you use doors?"

Raven looked away from kagami, blushing, "I'm glad it came out well, I was worried that the char marks on the beef would add a bitter flavor to the dish". Eating some of his own food he sat down on the floor. "Is orange tea any good? I know that a lot of people used to drink green tea" sniffing the air as the aroma of the tea filled the air.

She smiled at Raven.

"Yep , it's really good. We do drink tea , but it's usually drinked when Jack makes his desserts " she said. She loves the smell of tea spreading through the room. It made her calm and relaxed.

Ceat6 said:
Raven looked away from kagami, blushing, "I'm glad it came out well, I was worried that the char marks on the beef would add a bitter flavor to the dish". Eating some of his own food he sat down on the floor. "Is orange tea any good? I know that a lot of people used to drink green tea" sniffing the air as the aroma of the tea filled the air.

Kisaki said:
'Don't mind him. Once you get through him , he will open up to you'Hisaki thought."Really? A little ungrateful aren't ya!?" taking another bite. Hisaki sipped his tea quitely. "Your so mean Jackie " Kagami pouted.
(Gtg. I never has them ever. I want to try to make them at home)
'Geez, he's a feisty bunny now ain't he?' she said, holding back a giggle, 'So, I see he was kind of an ass hole when he was young...Actually, I think everyone was a little turd when they were young'. She thought, 'I was too, not gonna lie.'

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody was laughing as the coaster went, around and around the loops, feeling her hand tighten made him feel happy to know that she was enjoying herself. More so without the stuff, he just hopes to help her break the habit, so she can live without having to shoot every hour.
When the coster ride she bouced off smileing seeing another ride , she lead him to a ride with the spinning swings that held people high in the air it spun and plopped in the swing " you should sit in that one "she said with a soft smile

@CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lumina[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
C9vmSsv.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3ozos0mkyxus4owwscck0o4os_640.gif

"I'm looking forward to it~"

Lumina smiled up at Kenji for another moment before looking back out in front of her. It was in between classes, so the majority of the students were out and about, talking with friends or just getting ready for the last class in general. There really were quite a lot of students at the school. This was obvious at lunch, but she had been sitting down then, not really looking around to see them all at once. The school was buzzing with energy, probably the excitement that the day was almost over. There were just so many different people and creatures that Lumina had either never spoken to, or never seen before, and it was really breathtaking to actually see in front of her.

Aside from that Lumina was really excited for the date. She loved spending time with him, and it seemed like recently that life wasn't going to allow for that. But things had settled down, and their lives had returned to some semblance of normalcy. Since it hadn't quite been decided yet, Lumina wondered what kind of movie they were going to see. He had suggested a romantic comedy, which would have been fine by her, but then added on by saying that he didn't want to see a movie that she didn't want to see. Meaning, that he wanted the choice to be up to her, because her interests seemed to matter most in the decision. The phoenix felt that wasn't true, feeling like the decision should be mutual between the two. That led Lumina to wondering what kind of movie Kenji would want to see. She really had no clue what kinds of movies or TV shows he liked to watch, nothing even close to a guess. Thinking on it, she really didn't know much about his interests at all? What was his favorite color? His favorite food? What are his interests? Does he have any talents? There just seemed to be so much about him that she didn't know about. Lumina glanced up at his smiling face as they walked, feeling like she barely knew him at all. Her whole heart and self was devoted to him, but it still felt like there was some distance.

Maybe it was just that those things never really came up in conversation to talk about. Sure she wanted to know, but had she bothered to ask? Honestly, when had there been time to ask? Or maybe.. Lumina understood that there were some things that people preferred to keep to themselves. Not everybody was open to talking about their past. The phoenix guessed she would be like that, if she had a past to remember. Her memories were still in the process of returning, and at this point she had no reason to think they'd go past the one life she was familiar with. Even still, Kenji seemed to know everything about her anyways, and it upset her to think she didn't know Kenji the same way.

Thinking about this, her expression flattened some, her smile fading away as she kept her eyes forward, her gaze scanning over the scenery in front of her. It was subtle, only noticeable if you paid really close attention. But it was there, hidden behind bright blue eyes. Maybe she could ask him during the date... no, she didn't want to be so rude and intrusive on their first date in such a long time. Now wasn't the time to worry about this. That could come later. At least somewhat, Lumina tried to lighten up her expression a bit, not wanting to worry her pair walking right next to her.
"I wonder what biology class will be like." Lumina pondered aloud, trying to change the subject before Kenji could interject and possibly ask what was wrong.

no slide
no slide

'Yes , he was more of a tsundere when he was younger. With more kindness he will act more like his true self.'

Jack sat up from his fair after finishing his dangos. "Come on Hisaki. You have to help me with my homework " he reminded him. Hisaki got up from his chair and gestured Serena to come along. "I'll be back home 9 okay , Jack! I have choir today , anyway" Kagami waved goodbye and walked off also.

CERBERUS177 said:
'Geez, he's a feisty bunny now ain't he?' she said, holding back a giggle, 'So, I see he was kind of an ass hole when he was young...Actually, I think everyone was a little turd when they were young'. She thought, 'I was too, not gonna lie.'

Kisaki said:
She smiled at Raven.
"Yep , it's really good. We do drink tea , but it's usually drinked when Jack makes his desserts " she said. She loves the smell of tea spreading through the room. It made her calm and relaxed.
Raven quickly ate then put his plate in the sink. Stretching he turned back into a cat and made his way towards Kagami "so, should we be getting to bed soon so we can go to class tomorrow?" Jumping up into Kagami's lap her curled into a ball closing his eyes.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled softly, as Junchi agreed to her proposal, and soon, she sat down by him, wondering how would she approach his back. After a bit of thinking, she decided to sit on his waist, and she did so,now having his back in her range. She slowly moved her hands onto it, and firstly began with softly caressing it, making sure Junchi was okay with it, before getting to do it really. Her hand occaionally wandered to softly touch his sides, but then it went back to his... back.

Mei Junchi

Junchi wasn't too sure what to do with their wings while Fricka rubbed their back. This was one of the reasons why they couldn't stand their wings at times. They couldn't get nice back-rubs unless someone was skilled with handling wings. There was also how drying them after getting them wet was a horrible process and how they would lose the ability to fly afterwards. Still, the back-rub Fricka was currently giving was good enough, all Junchi had to do was keep their wings spread and relaxed to avoid getting hurt.

Every few moments Fricka's hands would go to their sides, and Junchi would flinch a bit. They didn't understand why she would try to do that, and couldn't tell if it was an accident or on purpose. They had one idea, but they were in public and that wasn't something they were into. It didn't ruin the enjoyment Junchi was having, as all the stress from the day slowly slipped out of them while they relaxed on the beach. They knew that soon they'd have to get up and head to school though, and hope that the day doesn't get anymore stressful.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Relaxed

Getting a back rub from Fricka

Objective:

Relax, Head back to school soon

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Users who are viewing this thread