• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
"As if I cry in front of you." He turned around wiped the tears from his face.
He turned around again with a small smile on his face. "My mother....I know that she is in a better place. Sometimes I wish I was there to help here. But ...the past is... the past"
"Jack...Sometimes you need to cry..." she said, "If you do, you should feel better...I have done it sometimes." she said not losing her smile, she could see tear streaks on his face, she tilted her head, "Your mom would be much happier if she saw you...treating people with respect. And not being so..y'know, aggressive!" she said holding her fist up, putting it down, "If your mom is happy where she is now, she'll be happier to see her boy become a young man. Young men are always nice to people, no matter if they are strangers. And treat everyone with a caring nature...I know you can, like right now, you're being very nice. It's something that everyone likes. As being nice can bring you a long way, and make plenty of friends!" she said.

Shortyshot said:
"Come on, I'm best friends with Cam. We both know it's forbidden for Succubi to have a relationship with someone. But luckily since Cam is the king of Incubi he can pull strings." A figure appeared in the room "Someone say my name?" Cam said smirking. Marcus blinked "Do you use doors?"
Sam looked over at Cam. "We could have been naked Cam! Barging in like that.. Tsk..." she huffed before sitting up.

CERBERUS177 said:
(We can't deep fry our friends xD I know what you meant, just wanted to be funny)
"I was thinking about some, funnel cake ice cream, with strawberries on it." he said, but anything she'd want to eat, he wouldn't mind paying for, "If you want that stuff, that is, then we can go get some nachos or something like that." he said, his stomach now growling.
" cheese fries " she said fidgeting around " cheese fries sound good " she said with shifty eyes she grabbed his hand for support

Sixxx said:
" cheese fries " she said fidgeting around " cheese fries sound good " she said with shifty eyes she grabbed his hand for support
"If you feel the need that you're going to be sick, let's go back...So we can nurse your withdrawals..Alright? I don't want you to pass out here..." he said nicely, as they walked to the cheese fries stand, ordering medium sized bowls for them to each have.

LunaCrosby said:
"That just mean's when they come back you have an excuse to give them a huge bear hug" he said.
Lillith looked up at Allen, she wanted to start running again to go find her parents still but he would just catch her, she looked around hesitantly.

Nona said:
Kairassi blinked as her hair frizzed up for a moment when Luke first grabbed her hand, she still hadn't gotten used to that yet. Looking at their hands for a split second, she then smiled up at him as she followed him out of the restaurant
Luke looked over at Kairassi, "Do you know anyone around here?" he asks

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Cam. "We could have been naked Cam! Barging in like that.. Tsk..." she huffed before sitting up.
Cam blinked "Not even gonna ask..." He laughed a little "Marcus I needed to ask something of you" "Do I ever get a day off-" Cam interrupted him "No. No you don't. Anyways....I'm sure you remember the Legion right? Big devil people with pointy horns? Well...They don't have a leader...And like that...Well, they'll be sure to assault the world. But.....There is a way to stop that. They need a leader. And since I'm busy commanding all the Incubi....I kinda need you to...Ya know.....Help?" Marcus blinked "That's it?" Cam was shocked "Uh....Yes. That's it." Marcus laughed "I can do that easily. I don't even have to leave my family" "What? How?" "Simple. Cloning. I have enough power to maintain a clone down there for ages." Cam was surprised he didn't think of a plan like this before "Uhh....I'mma go." He said then vanished. Marcus looked at Sam "He's so busy with his 'Protect the world Marcus' bull that he has to just barge in like that? He is such a simpleton."

Mayyflower said:
Lillith looked up at Allen, she wanted to start running again to go find her parents still but he would just catch her, she looked around hesitantly.
"So, I know you didn't come here alone, who were you with?" he asked, smiling at her.

Roman said:
Roman kissed Mal on the cheek when she hid her face in his chest. He smiled and listened to her every word as he lay in bed next to her . "Roger that." He said jokingly before closing his own eyes. "Wake me up when you wake up. "
Mal nodded. "Alright, unless you're the first to wake up" she said as she relaxed, falling asleep soon after.

(Leh time skip?)

"Yes..I know that. But I can't cry forever about her."His eyes seemed much warmer . "I will try being nice.It won't be easy...I guess."he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Jack...Sometimes you need to cry..." she said, "If you do, you should feel better...I have done it sometimes." she said not losing her smile, she could see tear streaks on his face, she tilted her head, "Your mom would be much happier if she saw you...treating people with respect. And not being so..y'know, aggressive!" she said holding her fist up, putting it down, "If your mom is happy where she is now, she'll be happier to see her boy become a young man. Young men are always nice to people, no matter if they are strangers. And treat everyone with a caring nature...I know you can, like right now, you're being very nice. It's something that everyone likes. As being nice can bring you a long way, and make plenty of friends!" she said.

Shortyshot said:
Cam blinked "Not even gonna ask..." He laughed a little "Marcus I needed to ask something of you" "Do I ever get a day off-" Cam interrupted him "No. No you don't. Anyways....I'm sure you remember the Legion right? Big devil people with pointy horns? Well...They don't have a leader...And like that...Well, they'll be sure to assault the world. But.....There is a way to stop that. They need a leader. And since I'm busy commanding all the Incubi....I kinda need you to...Ya know.....Help?" Marcus blinked "That's it?" Cam was shocked "Uh....Yes. That's it." Marcus laughed "I can do that easily. I don't even have to leave my family" "What? How?" "Simple. Cloning. I have enough power to maintain a clone down there for ages." Cam was surprised he didn't think of a plan like this before "Uhh....I'mma go." He said then vanished. Marcus looked at Sam "He's so busy with his 'Protect the world Marcus' bull that he has to just barge in like that? He is such a simpleton."
Sam blinked as she listened to their conversation, "Wha?.." she says in confusion before Marcus said something to her, she looked back at him and chuckled and nodded. "Very much so.. but Legion? Commander... explain" she says needing answers.

LunaCrosby said:
"So, I know you didn't come here alone, who were you with?" he asked, smiling at her.
Lillith pointed towards the amusement park. "Hiro and Harper.." she says before snapping her head up. "THEY WERE DOING NASTY THINGS WITH EACH OTHER!!" she snitched.

TheDragoon said:
Syo had just about had it. She was so rude. I mean why were her ears and stuff out too anyway? "Desperate? For you? Ha! Why would I like someone like you?" He asked her, trying to keep his composure cause he was still in heat.
"I dont know, there's nothing to like except for my look's. I mean you know this already, i'm not the nicest to people i'm around, but that's mostly because you don't understand the way I handle things and get upset about me messing with you." she stated.

Kisaki said:
"Yes..I know that. But I can't cry forever about her."His eyes seemed much warmer . "I will try being nice.It won't be easy...I guess."he said.
"It will be! The people I've seen you with today were being nice you can to! Just, smile and go with your heart!" she said giggling a little, "Now, do you want to go try it with someone other than me?" she asked him.

Mayyflower said:
Lillith pointed towards the amusement park. "Hiro and Harper.." she says before snapping her head up. "THEY WERE DOING NASTY THINGS WITH EACH OTHER!!" she snitched.
(Dead xD )

Allen blinked, "Oh? Well, let's go find them and mess with them a bit about that" he said and chuckled.

LunaCrosby said:
(Dead xD )
Allen blinked, "Oh? Well, let's go find them and mess with them a bit about that" he said and chuckled.
(I knew you were gonna put "Dead xD " )

Lillith nodded and held her arms up, she didnt want to walk back after running off they way she did.

"W-what ! That'll be embarrassing. I guess I could buy candy for everyone for being nice " Jack said. He pulled out ten bucks from his pocket. "That will be enough of candy to buy a whole bucket full".

CERBERUS177 said:
"It will be! The people I've seen you with today were being nice you can to! Just, smile and go with your heart!" she said giggling a little, "Now, do you want to go try it with someone other than me?" she asked him.

Mayyflower said:
(I knew you were gonna put "Dead xD " )
Lillith nodded and held her arms up, she didnt want to walk back after running off they way she did.
(You know me so well x3)

Allen smiled and picked her up, "Alright little missy, where in the Amusement Park were they when you ran off?" he asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(You know me so well x3)
Allen smiled and picked her up, "Alright little missy, where in the Amusement Park were they when you ran off?" he asked.
"The tallest ride" she says holding on as skipper jumped on Allen's head

Mayyflower said:
"The tallest ride" she says holding on as skipper jumped on Allen's head
"Alright, off to the tallest ride we go" he said and began walking, "If you see anything you want just tell me, I can most likely get it for you" he said and nodded.

CERBERUS177 said:
"If you feel the need that you're going to be sick, let's go back...So we can nurse your withdrawals..Alright? I don't want you to pass out here..." he said nicely, as they walked to the cheese fries stand, ordering medium sized bowls for them to each have.
Dlyan nodded , she was far to stubborn to leave yet " im fine " she said with a sigh and a smile eating her fries looking distracted

Sixxx said:
Dlyan nodded , she was far to stubborn to leave yet " im fine " she said with a sigh and a smile eating her fries looking distracted
"Alright..." he said eating some fries, "So, what do you want to ride next?" he asked, looking at all the other rides in the park.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright..." he said eating some fries, "So, what do you want to ride next?" he asked, looking at all the other rides in the park.
She shrugged " its your turn to pick " she said seeming very distracted at that point " wanna do a a couple more and go back home " she said looking up at him a little scared

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie replied to Levi with a smile of his own, showing his large canine teeth representing fox teeth, then winked to the cat, not trying to start any conflict with a grinning match.
He then turned back to Saria. "Levi obviously is a good protector," he commented, "Yeah, I did almost drown, I was fighting this elemental person (Kagami), and she attempted to attack me with a giant wave of water. I offered a stalemate, but she refused, and I didn't have enough time to dodge out of the way."

[/QUOTE]
"Of course I am!" Levi chimed proudly as he walked around in a circle. Saria simply rolled her eyes in response to Levi before listening to Wylie talk, nodding her head as he finished "Ah, Right, she must have gotten lost in the heat of the battle, I've seen that happen" she said with a small laugh "Seriously though, Its good you didn't drown or anything! I'd hate if that happened me, I can't swim at all" she said, shuddering at the thought of being in that situation since she was terrified of water and drowning.

Sixxx said:
She nodded " yeah lets go " she stood up she pulled out her wallet and started adding up he food in her mond so sh could tip properly
Colin shook his head as he left some money on the table "Dont worry about the bill for that, Ill get it its fine, after all you'll need to save your money to get a new place and all" he offered with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back