• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kagami came back to the room and laid her bag on the floor. After changing she went to her bed and laid down. "Good night kitty!"

Ceat6 said:
After some time raven returned to Kagami's room as a cat. Running he jumped up onto her bed, curling up under the sheets to catch some sleep. He had ended up cooking for the entire cafeteria a majority of the night and was worn out.

JJKab said:
(NP)
Chler giggled softly, looking at Maiko, as she blushed heavily, slowly approaching her. She shyly extended her hand out to grab Maiko's that was loosely hanging by her waist

"S-----Ssure... we can" She exclaimed quietly, looking into her eyes. She slowly lead her to her bedroom, where they last time were..... almost to it

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blinked, goosebumps forming on her arm as chler grabbed her. she had asked, but she still couldn't believe they were doing this. she was almost dizzy with excitement as she walked with her to chler's bedroom. she couldn't think of anyone more lovely to do 'this' with. it was hard to believe she was here.

when they reached chler's room, maiko whistled, once again checking it all out. it was mostly to be funny, since it hadn't changed much since she'd last been here, but she turned back to chler anyway.
"you know, they say their room says a lot about a person..." she says mysteriously, holding her chin for a moment as if considering something. but she immediately shrugs. "i wouldn't really know. mine was always pretty bare." she smiled mischievously, secretly just joking with her to catch her own breath. she was pretty nervous, so she was hoping humor would lighten things up, just a tad. still, it was the time to get serious. she plopped down on chler's bed and looked at her from the side.

"so..." she trails, looking at her directly now, a shy smirk appearing on her lips. "what was it you were wishing for?" she asked coyly. she only just narrowly avoided something far more cheesier, but even with what little she said she was struggling not to blush.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"The moment you start sounding cool and manly you suddenly get embarrassed." she said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "Men are so confusing"
Syo pouted lightly. "H-Hey! I'm trying to hold myself back here ya know!" He said, blushing a lot.

(time skip I guess?))

The next morning Raven awoke in human form, sniffing the air he opened his eyes looking around. "Oh no....what am I doing in here?!? I thought I laid down on my cat bed!!!" Panicking he fell off the bed, hitting his head on the nightstand before the floor he looked up at the ceiling dazed "master is going to kill me, maybe if....no she had to of heard that" looking up over the top of the bed his hands shaking.

(I'll reply in the morning. )

Ceat6 said:
(time skip I guess?))
The next morning Raven awoke in human form, sniffing the air he opened his eyes looking around. "Oh no....what am I doing in here?!? I thought I laid down on my cat bed!!!" Panicking he fell off the bed, hitting his head on the nightstand before the floor he looked up at the ceiling dazed "master is going to kill me, maybe if....no she had to of heard that" looking up over the top of the bed his hands shaking.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I don't really need anything here at the moment, but I guess i'll browse." A few moments and $7.99 later, he had a slice of carrot cake with him. Skipping through space over to his seat in the blink of an eye, making a quiet whoosh as he displaced the air, allowing his very matter to exist in one spot, trading places with the air that was currently now at the end of the lunch line. "So, what the hell is the point of this place anyways? It is just a place where they can stick the kids they don't know so they can kill 'em all if they feel like super powers are too much or what? 'Cause I honestly haven't seen much good out of sticking a bunch of outcasts together." Cautiously, he leans in, pretending to look interested in the whatever Moonstone was drawing. "Is there a military base nearby or somethin'? There's gotta be a catch for people like us." He whispered. Such a friendly place easily put Leo's disposition for danger at a very cautious and paranoid state. Such as is a castaway.

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blinked, goosebumps forming on her arm as chler grabbed her. she had asked, but she still couldn't believe they were doing this. she was almost dizzy with excitement as she walked with her to chler's bedroom. she couldn't think of anyone more lovely to do 'this' with. it was hard to believe she was here.

when they reached chler's room, maiko whistled, once again checking it all out. it was mostly to be funny, since it hadn't changed much since she'd last been here, but she turned back to chler anyway.
"you know, they say their room says a lot about a person..." she says mysteriously, holding her chin for a moment as if considering something. but she immediately shrugs. "i wouldn't really know. mine was always pretty bare." she smiled mischievously, secretly just joking with her to catch her own breath. she was pretty nervous, so she was hoping humor would lighten things up, just a tad. still, it was the time to get serious. she plopped down on chler's bed and looked at her from the side.

"so..." she trails, looking at her directly now, a shy smirk appearing on her lips. "what was it you were wishing for?" she asked coyly. she only just narrowly avoided something far more cheesier, but even with what little she said she was struggling not to blush.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler was blushing pretty badly, as she looked into Maiko's eyes. She sat down beside her.
"I, uhm... was... p--planning on... well.... uhm... heh... I planned... t-this" Her hand really slowly went to touch her cheek, and completely turn to her.

"I-I-If you don't.. h-hh-ave anything against it, I mean..." She whispered, her heart palpitating.

After few seconds of anticipation, she closed her eyes, and her head began inching closer to Maiko's.

@TheDragoon

Lena just sat in the car, as they drove to the hospital, occasionally wincing with pain.

"Daangit" She mumbled under her nose, trying to hold off.

Fricka eeked, when they landed, and stood up

"Yeah, I'm okay... sort of..." She exclaimed giggling softly, as she looked at Junchi.

"So... I guess we're splitting up now, aren't we?" She asked softly.

@The Royal Keen

TheDragoon said:
Syo pouted lightly. "H-Hey! I'm trying to hold myself back here ya know!" He said, blushing a lot.
Emi grinned, "Go to the store and buy a sex doll, it's sure to fulfill your fantasies" she said, it was obvious she was just messing with him.

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

Zac and Evelyn left there bags at the house and used there portals to get back onto school grounds, they wandered around until they found themselves in front of the library, again. Zac sighed as he looked at Evelyn, "Should we explore the school? Or should we read up on what happened while we where fighting," Zac said as he stuck his hands in his pockets, "No need to research, Heaven and Hell are gone, poof, gone from existence as far as we know, and, it's not like we need to know," She said before she wandered off in a random direction heading towards the Boys Dorm direction.

-(OPEN FOR INTERACTION)-

Nona said:
Colin glanced back at the box that he had distanced himself from with a slight frown, staring at it once again before speaking "Just some things that remind me of a person and things I don't want to dwell on thinking about" he answered as he turned back to the paint pots he was moving to his desk. "I need to throw those things in the trash..." he muttered, even though he hadn't brought himself around to doing so yet. In said box which was still slightly opened among other things, a few paintings of a woman could be seen. In most of them the woman's face was messily painted over with black paint.
Blue examined what she could see , from a far so that she wouldnt pry . She walked over and hugged him from behind leaning her head that didnt even clear his shoulders on hos back " its ok " she said speaking softly

@Nona

CERBERUS177 said:
As the harness came down, Cody grabbed the bar with one hand, and Dylan's hand with the other, he looked at her and smiled, trying to cheer her up a bit. As it went, they slowly went into the air, higher and higher.
Dylan seemed distracted as the ride went on , after it was over she grabed his hand and they went in an area there wasnt alot of people and appeared back in her apartment she entered her bathroom where the maid she hired had clearly came while they were gone.and she left the door open as she bandaged her arm realizing she had scrached it so much that she had bled using her powers as she bandaged her self she turned on the record player and put on her favorite record , soon a soothing romantic sounding trumpet played an old song sung the main lyric was in french but it was clearly an old love song .this song , makes me relax and feel better she said speaking into his mind softly

[media]

[/media]

Sixxx said:
Blue examined what she could see , from a far so that she wouldnt pry . She walked over and hugged him from behind leaning her head that didnt even clear his shoulders on hos back " its ok " she said speaking softly
@Nona
Colin hadn't heard her approaching, he was both lost in his thoughts and preoccupied with his current task. Feeling her hug him suddenly, he paused with one of the paint pots still in his hand, blinking a few times as he looked down at the smaller pair of arms that were hugging him. His posture relaxed a little as he smiled "Thanks, I guess I needed that" he admitted quietly with a quiet chuckle.

JJKab said:
Gregory found himself to lightly stutter, seeing Ariel's back. He placed his hand on her upper spine area, and moved it down to her waist, making sure it was slow, and gentle
"If at any point you begin to either get ticklish or begin to feel awkward, just let me know, aight? I don't want anything discomfortal to happen to you" He exclaimed quietly.
Ariel laughed softly hearing him stutter "What. Its just a back" she said glancing over her shoulder at him for a second "And alright, I'll promise to let you know" she answered.

Nona said:
Colin hadn't heard her approaching, he was both lost in his thoughts and preoccupied with his current task. Feeling her hug him suddenly, he paused with one of the paint pots still in his hand, blinking a few times as he looked down at the smaller pair of arms that were hugging him. His posture relaxed a little as he smiled "Thanks, I guess I needed that" he admitted quietly with a quiet chuckle.
She smiled " i know i could tell she said realeasing him after one good last squeeze " she stood beside him " your art is amazing " laughing a bit " draw me like one of your french girls jack " she said with a smirk

Sixxx said:
She smiled " i know i could tell she said realeasing him after one good last squeeze " she stood beside him " your art is amazing " laughing a bit " draw me like one of your french girls jack " she said with a smirk
Colin laughed out at her joke "Im surprised I havent heard that one said to me yet." he said leaving the last of his paints on the desk "If I were to draw you I'd like to hope the drawings wouldnt end up looking like those ones over there..." he said nodding to the box she had looked in earlier. "And thanks, Im glad you think so, I wasnt a good listener in school so these are my paychecks from now on" he joked, chuckling lightly, his mood seemed back to normal now.

Nona said:
((Don't worry about it, its fine :3))
Colin looked back at her and chuckled lightly "You're welcome, but I don't need to be thanked, I'm just saying what I see" he said with a gentle smile before he spotted the waitress that was arriving with their orders.

Ariel looked up at him as he walked over to her, shrugging lightly after he spoke "Sure, Lets do that" she said with a smile before standing up from sitting on the couch.

Yuna's ears twitched slightly as he poked her nose before she giggled softly "Its a race, not a casual drive, even professionals use both hands while racing, unless your just that good at driving" she said, glancing over at him.
((completely forgot I owed you a fluffy! sorry nona! this is what I get for trying to run too many interactions....))

C4 laughed and regretfully took his hand away. "You never know, I could have done it! You could be like my amazing good luck charm to prevent my cars from blowing up!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back