• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

Zac heard the noise it didn't affect him, he felt it through his body and absorbed it, "Nice," Zac said through gritted teeth, "If i find you listening in on my families conversations again, i will kill you," Zac said as he dropped her letting her fall, Zac put his hands in his pockets and walked off towards the main building, Evelyn rushed to the girls side, "Are you all right?" Evelyn asked in a worried sort of tone. @Nona

((All good ;3))

Sixxx said:
Blue draped some blanket onto his lap and flipped it to an old movie about two crazy uncles and their nephew and who adopted a lion for a pet ( second hand lions) about halfway through the movie her head had found its way onto his shoulder and she was sound asleep on him
Colin happily sat and watched the movie before he felt her land onto his shoulder. Blinking a few times he looked at her for a moment, chuckling quietly. Not wanting to wake her he watched the rest of the movie before he started to slowly attempt to move off without waking her.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac & Evelyn)-
Zac heard the noise it didn't affect him, he felt it through his body and absorbed it, "Nice," Zac said through gritted teeth, "If i find you listening in on my families conversations again, i will kill you," Zac said as he dropped her letting her fall, Zac put his hands in his pockets and walked off towards the main building, Evelyn rushed to the girls side, "Are you all right?" Evelyn asked in a worried sort of tone. @Nona

((All good ;3))
Rosalie landed on the ground with a 'thump' "It wasn't like I did it on purpose I just have good hearing!" Her voice echoed at him, her face huffed. What a jerk! There was no need to do that, its not like she looked threatening or anything "Yeah, I'm okay" she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand "I honestly didnt mean it...your brother is very moody..." She frowned a little.

Nona said:
Ariel laughed softly hearing him stutter "What. Its just a back" she said glancing over her shoulder at him for a second "And alright, I'll promise to let you know" she answered.
Greg, now feeling more confident, began lightly squeezing Ariel's upper part of her back, doing so softly.

"I am not sure if you were an angel before... You know?" He asked, looking slightly slyly at her.

"I mean... You are behaving like oneeee... Looking like oneee... Only thing left is for you to have wings..." He joked softly.

-(Evelyn)-

"He is usually calm, may i ask if you have a bit of werewolf in you?" Evelyn asked as she outstretched her hand to the girl could take it, "He usually would threaten you, but this is totally new," Evelyn said as she looked over at Zac, he was laying down on the bench, his face was scrunched up, obviously in confusion.

-(Zac)-

Why did i do that? What? Is she some type of werewolf? He gave a small laugh to this thought as he heard them talking. Evelyn, speak lowly of me again and i will make sure father knows. He said to Evelyn through mind link, he could practically imagine her face paling at the thought of him telling father. @Nona

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((well I'll roll as well then but I think C4 might just loose xD ))
[dice]24871[/dice]

[/QUOTE]
As the race ended, Yuna didn't do a victory dance or cheer or anything like that she simply looked over at C4 slowly with a proud grin, her ears wiggling. "What was that about being ready to lose?" She said with a giggle.

Nona said:
Ariel laughed softly hearing him stutter "What. Its just a back" she said glancing over her shoulder at him for a second "And alright, I'll promise to let you know" she answered.
Greg, now feeling more confident, began lightly squeezing Ariel's upper part of her back, doing so softly.

"I am not sure if you were an angel before... You know?" He asked, looking slightly slyly at her.

"I mean... You are behaving like oneeee... Looking like oneee... Only thing left is for you to have wings..." He joked softly.

TheDragoon said:
Ducasse hurried her to the entrance and stopped the car, taking her into the emergency room. "Baby on it's way!" He said before Shuu suddenly somehow teleported in, causing Ducasse to yelp... Until he saw Shuu helping him carry her. The doctors then began to take her in.
Lena was slowly beginning to feel a lot of pain, as the baby was demanding to get out of her stomach

"Sh-Sh-Shuiie... I... Think this is it.." She said, literally writhing with pain

(Fade? Untill Lena is over with it?)

Nona said:
Colin happily sat and watched the movie before he felt her land onto his shoulder. Blinking a few times he looked at her for a moment, chuckling quietly. Not wanting to wake her he watched the rest of the movie before he started to slowly attempt to move off without waking her.
Blue grumbled as he moved cuddling closer to him and pulling the blankets up around her shoulders nuzzleing him

Nona said:
As the race ended, Yuna didn't do a victory dance or cheer or anything like that she simply looked over at C4 slowly with a proud grin, her ears wiggling. "What was that about being ready to lose?" She said with a giggle.
C4 laughed and poked Yuna on the nose again before grinning. "I told you I was bad at video games didn't I?"

Kagami sat up in her bed. She rubbed her eyes and looked over to Raven.

"Hey Raven! Um....what's wrong with you " she asked.

Ceat6 said:
(time skip I guess?))
The next morning Raven awoke in human form, sniffing the air he opened his eyes looking around. "Oh no....what am I doing in here?!? I thought I laid down on my cat bed!!!" Panicking he fell off the bed, hitting his head on the nightstand before the floor he looked up at the ceiling dazed "master is going to kill me, maybe if....no she had to of heard that" looking up over the top of the bed his hands shaking.

"N-Nothing master, I definitely didn't fall asleep in your bed then hit my head this morning!!!!" He said nervously, closing his eyes tightly he sat still waiting to get hit by her. "I'm sorry I was so tired when I got home!"

JJKab said:

Ariel giggled at his words "But I'm quarter Angel and I do have wings, remember?" She said as her wings appeared on her back, they glistened softly with a light mist surrounding them.

Kagami sighed "It's fine Raven. Now , let's eats some breakfeast". She got up from her bed and patted Raven on the head. She then headed over to kitchen.

Ceat6 said:
"N-Nothing master, I definitely didn't fall asleep in your bed then hit my head this morning!!!!" He said nervously, closing his eyes tightly he sat still waiting to get hit by her. "I'm sorry I was so tired when I got home!"

Nona said:
Ariel giggled at his words "But I'm quarter Angel and I do have wings, remember?" She said as her wings appeared on her back, they glistened softly with a light mist surrounding them.
Gregory's face went white, then turned to light pink, as he totally forgot about that. He stared at her wings for a bit, before moving one of his hands to gently caress it.

"Uhmm.. I.. T-think I forgot" He exclaimed, laughing nervously

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
"He is usually calm, may i ask if you have a bit of werewolf in you?" Evelyn asked as she outstretched her hand to the girl could take it, "He usually would threaten you, but this is totally new," Evelyn said as she looked over at Zac, he was laying down on the bench, his face was scrunched up, obviously in confusion.

-(Zac)-

Why did i do that? What? Is she some type of werewolf? He gave a small laugh to this thought as he heard them talking. Evelyn, speak lowly of me again and i will make sure father knows. He said to Evelyn through mind link, he could practically imagine her face paling at the thought of him telling father. @Nona
"Calm? I'll take your word for it but it doesn't seem that way to me" she took the girls hand "Thanks" the voice sounded softly, seemingly less huffed now. "And no, I'm pretty sure I'm 100% human" she furrowed her brows a little as she answered, shrugging lightly.

Sixxx said:
Blue grumbled as he moved cuddling closer to him and pulling the blankets up around her shoulders nuzzleing him
Colin stopped moving as she grumbled, his cheeks blushed lightly as she started to nuzzle and cuddle him. Well that was too cute to ignore. With a quiet sigh, he gave up on moving and just relaxed there, deciding he might as well just sleep there.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 laughed and poked Yuna on the nose again before grinning. "I told you I was bad at video games didn't I?"

[/QUOTE]
Yuna giggled "I guess you did but still It was kinda similar to real driving so I though you would win." She poked his nose back.

JJKab said:
Gregory's face went white, then turned to light pink, as he totally forgot about that. He stared at her wings for a bit, before moving one of his hands to gently caress it.
"Uhmm.. I.. T-think I forgot" He exclaimed, laughing nervously
Ariel giggled silently before looking over her shoulder and pretending to pout "Eeeh? Forgetting something like that about your own girlfriend?"

Nona said:
Ariel giggled silently before looking over her shoulder and pretending to pout "Eeeh? Forgetting something like that about your own girlfriend?"
"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I know, I should've remembered.." Gregory said, feeling a bit awfull for forgetting that about his love. He switched his look at Ariel, and niftly planted a kiss on her pouted lips

"Will you forgive me?" He asked, a bit slyly, but sincerely, as he kept on gently rubbing her back, occasionally running his hand on the inside of Ariel's wing

Nona said:
Yuna giggled "I guess you did but still It was kinda similar to real driving so I though you would win." She poked his nose back.
C4 laughed as his nose was poked and patted her head once more, "Not even close to real driving! Theres no tactile feel when turning the wheel, cars dont typically drift like that in real life, and all kinds of other stuff!"

Shortyshot said:
Marcus thought for a moment "Well, remember when I vanished for like a year in your world and came back as some old dude? Well, that's because I was dealing with the Legion. They will kill us all if they don't have a commander. So I'll do it."
"Soyou don't have to leave? You can just send a clone?" She asks

Riley walked out of her room. "I'm going to the park" she says in almost an irritated tone

-(Zac & Evelyn)- ((SORRY SORRY! I AM WATCHING ODDBALL!)) @Nona

Zac got up from laying on the bench and walked over to where Evelyn was, "You calmed down?" Evelyn asked as she only slightly looked over at Zac, "Evelyn." Zac said, immediately Evelyn's face paled, "Sorry," She said as she rubbed her arm, "But at least i don't go chocking the first one that sees us talking to our father!" Evelyn yelled at Zac, he kept a straight face before he turned towards the girl, "Right, i should apologise for that, i don't know what came over me," Zac said as he held a hand across his heart, "Please forgive me," Zac said in a calm tone like it didn't matter. You and I are going to have a very long talk once this is done. Zac said through mind link to Evelyn.

((Hope this makes up for it ;- ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back