• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

-(Zac & Evelyn)-

"Well actually, we aren't even related, we are on paper but nothing else," She said in a happy tone, "We are actually adopted, he's another 1,000 years older than me," She said with another smile, Zac merely sighed, "Yes i know, we have the same eye colour," Zac said in a displeased tone as he knew what the question was going to be and really hated answering it, it was as if they where trying to delve into there personnal lives, he hated it. @Nona

Raven followed behind her, some of the girls blushing as he walked by, a few of them giggling and talking about a guy leaving Kagami's room. "Maybe I should start leaving in cat form.....and returning in it..." he muttered, embarrassed by why he heard.

Elise arrived at the school. Once she was in her dorm she placed her items on the floor. "Missed most of my classes. Mm!Too bad " she said cheerfully . Now she had to do her job. Making sure to keep an eye on Jack. His father seemed worried about him. "What's so bad about him. He seemed like a cool kid when I meet him" she poured herself a cup of red wine and reviewed his profile. "He's definitely cute."She started to sip the alcohol.

Kisaki said:
Elise arrived at the school. Once she was in her dorm she placed her items on the floor. "Missed most of my classes. Mm!Too bad " she said cheerfully . Now she had to do her job. Making sure to keep an eye on Jack. His father seemed worried about him. "What's so bad about him. He seemed like a cool kid when I meet him" she poured herself a cup of red wine and reviewed his profile. "He's definitely cute."She started to sip the alcohol.
((...damn it I got confused again! XDDD although watching out for terrorist Jack is probably a good idea xD ))

"That's a great idea ."she said glaring at the girls as she walked by.

Ceat6 said:
Raven followed behind her, some of the girls blushing as he walked by, a few of them giggling and talking about a guy leaving Kagami's room. "Maybe I should start leaving in cat form.....and returning in it..." he muttered, embarrassed by why he heard.

(LOL. see why you would be confused. I keep forgetting your Jack is a terriost ._. )

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((...damn it I got confused again! XDDD although watching out for terrorist Jack is probably a good idea xD ))

[/QUOTE]

"I'll be seeing you" raven quickly ran off to try and find his class. Getting lost on the way to class he managed to find the music room. Walking around he looked at the instruments. His finger tips running over the wooden one. Stopping on a violin he picked it up. Pressing the base of it under his chin he closed his eyes begging to play a slightly eerie but beautiful tune, a piece called the devil's trill. Grinning as he kept playing, the sound echoing the halls as a pentagram formed under him. His eyes started glowing bright red, a large amount of demonic energy had begun to leak out from his body, getting to the point that it had started to become visible. He finally stopped playing, keeping the violin in his hand he headed to the garden and started to play the same piece but slower to make it sound more gentle and elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Ollene stopped, once she figured out that the map was indeed pretty far away
"S---Sorry... A-A-Anyways... I guess I could... lead you a---a-around" She walked back to the boy, and smiled shyly, looking at him.

W"here are you heading?"
Sagion Hilft "Ah what?" He said, looking around. "You're gonna be my guide or something?" He watched as the map flew over a building and out of sight. "Eh. Guess I don't have much choice?" He groaned and asked where the dorms were. "It's better than standing around here watching paper fly away" Sagion explained

[QUOTE="The Atomic Ranks32]
Sagion Hilft "Ah what?" He said, looking around. "You're gonna be my guide or something?" He watched as the map flew over a building and out of sight. "Eh. Guess I don't have much choice?" He groaned and asked where the dorms were. "It's better than standing around here watching paper fly away" Sagion explained

[/QUOTE]
Ollene sighed shakily, as she was ashamed that she made the boy lose his map

"o---Ohkay... Uhm... well.. we've got... uhm... Dorms are... uhm.. follow me" She said softly, looking a bit shyly at the boy, and soon, she began slowly walking towards the man's dorms.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Ollene sighed shakily, as she was ashamed that she made the boy lose his map
"o---Ohkay... Uhm... well.. we've got... uhm... Dorms are... uhm.. follow me" She said softly, looking a bit shyly at the boy, and soon, she began slowly walking towards the man's dorms.
Sagion Hilft He slowly followed, and tried to make conversation. "If you are going to help me, I need something to call you." Sagion said. "Eh, what I meant is a name..." He looked around, studying the area. "And yeah, my name's Sagion."

[QUOTE="The Atomic Ranks32]
Sagion Hilft He slowly followed, and tried to make conversation. "If you are going to help me, I need something to call you." Sagion said. "Eh, what I meant is a name..." He looked around, studying the area. "And yeah, my name's Sagion."

[/QUOTE]
Ollene smirked really weakly, when Sagion introduced himself to her

"I-I'm Ollene..." She exclaimed quietly, as they were pretty close to male dorms

"Here we a--are... Male dorms" She said, pointing her hand to the entrance

JJKab said:
Leon shrieked, as he felt a body bump into him, causing him to stumble backwards, and fall on his butt as well. He was a bit shocked, but when he noticed who it was, he blushed softly, and stood up quickly, not caring that his portable CD-Player was damaged, and extended his hand out to the girl
"Are you Okay? I'm so sorry, I totally didn't mean to bump into you" He exclaimed, truly worried about the girl
Nico giggled softly to herself and took his hand. She stood up and faced him. She patted her skirt down and fixed her hair a bit. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

"No it's fine, I'm sorry I bumped into you!"

She smiled gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back